A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost as if Bill had read my thoughts, because he gave up on my waist, and moved his hand down to my other ticklish spot: my groin. He dug his fingers into the crease between my legs and my body, making me jerk my leg up, leaving me standing on the other one. I must have started yelling louder, because Mark spotted what was going on, and he started working on the other side.

They still were tickling me under my arms as well, but now I'd have done anything to get them to stop. My eyes were watering, and I my legs kept bending from the reflex action, leaving me hanging by my hands alone. Oh God, I hadn't experienced anything so intense for years, perhaps ever, except giving birth, and getting triple-teamed by June's son and his friends.

But this wasn't sexual. Or was it? In between everything else, I became aware of Bill's and Mark's cocks hitting against my leg, and their fingers had started moving further between my legs, though this didn't stop the tickling.

I felt Mark moving around me, then his fingers stopped the tickling, his hands caught my thighs, and my legs were lifted up from the floor. Bill had stopped the tickling as well, putting his hands around to my butt, and he thrust his cock hard into me.

"I love you, Jo, you fucking cunt," he said, looking into my eyes. "Go on, Dad, your turn up her asshole."

He bent forward and kissed me, his tongue pressing between my lips and into my mouth, as my father-in-law's cock forced its way into my anus, until I felt my husband's and his father's balls slap together between my legs.

All of the pent-up energy from the tickling seemed to turn into sexual arousal in an instant, as the openings to both my cunt and my ass were stretched and massaged by a cock going in and out of them. Once again, I experienced the delightful feeling of two cocks competing for space inside my belly.

"For fucks sake play with my clit," I screamed, wanting to come so badly it hurt.

Both Mark and Bill took it as a command to them, and in truth, I wasn't sure myself who I meant. Anyway, Mark managed to get his hand around my hip, and Bill pressed one of his between our bellies, and my husband's and father-in-law's fingers met on the slimy, stiff nub at the front of my cunt.

Oh God, I came! And I kept coming, who knows how many times, until eventually Bill and Mark both shot their loads up inside me, only just in time as I heard a click, the lock released, and I fell into their arms, all of us tumbling over on the floor of the hallway, bursting out laughing.

"Well, that was even more fun than I'd expected," I said, as I got myself to my feet, dripping out of both holes.

"It was a lovely surprise, that's for sure," Mark added, before Bill brought us back to reality, reminding us of the takeaway which was in the warming drawer in the kitchen.

Bill and I shared a shower, while Mark used the one in the other bedroom, then we went back downstairs for our dinner. While we ate, I went back to quizzing Mark about just how well he knew my mother.

"She was my first love. My only true love, actually. She was always a bit flighty, and I knew I wasn't the only man she went with, but I kind of learned to live with it, as I couldn't bear to lose her."

"But what happened, then, Mark? How come she married someone else?"

"I don't really know, Jo. She'd been on the pill, and I used to come inside her, and often I could tell she'd let someone else come in her as well. I'd asked if she'd marry me, and start a family, but she just kept putting me off, never saying yes or no. But for some reason, she came off the pill without me, and presumably the others knowing, and the next thing I knew, she announced she was pregnant, and she was going to marry my rival."

I could see from the expression on Mark's face just how much this had hurt him.

"I guess she had reason to think he was the father, and of course, you were the baby she was carrying. I was devastated, but I was dammed if I was going to let her ruin my life, so I proposed to one of my other girlfriends - no, I wasn't entirely faithful then either. We got married and had Bill, but the problem was we never loved each other, and I'd probably never got over your mother, and she left me."

"Then Mom invited you back? You said she thought she was ill, but she didn't say anything to me."

"No, she made me swear to keep it secret, else she wouldn't let me ... well, you know. I still loved her, and at least we made the best or our limited time together. We were both delighted when you and Bill got together."

"So, Dad, it wasn't really my wife I caught you fucking, but her mother? Hmm, and from what I remember, she was always up for it, so as far as I'm concerned, you can use Jo like that again whenever you want. OK, Jo?"

I could hardly say no, could I, so we all kissed and hugged, as I said I was fine with it as well.

When we all went to bed, Bill and I cuddled for a while, telling each other how much we loved each other, Bill drifted off to sleep first, but my brain was still replaying the events of the afternoon, and the whole of the previous week.

When the Professor fucked me, I was just a cunt, with no emotional attachment, but that was how I wanted it, and given the way I'd let him look at me and touch me, I'd have been upset if he hadn't given in and taken me. Hopefully, he'd fuck me again this semester.

I wasn't even that to the boys. I was just a warm object with three holes they could use to satisfy themselves. But again that was what I'd wanted, to be brutally fucked, enjoying the experience, and even more the satisfaction of knowing that even though I was so much older than them, my body could still drive them wild with lust, giving them a more extreme sexual experience than they'd ever had. And who knows, might ever have again.

The contrast was making love with Bill, something completely different. Even though his cock was up me, it was more about making a mental connection, just moving enough to keep aroused, but not to come. The beauty of it was more the knowledge that however much either of us fucked other people, the two of us had a far deeper love and connection, and when we both did come, it was a totally different experience to fucking the boys.

The strange thing was what had happened with Bill's father. I'd started out wanting Bill to fuck me like a slut, not make love, and with Mark catching me, then Bill joining in, on the face of it, it should have been more like the brutal fuck the boys had given me.

But it wasn't. Somehow, it was more like making love. But that was crazy, wasn't it? Maybe not, though. From what he'd said, Mark was more making love to an image of his first love, my mother, and I'd almost felt like I was my mother making love to him. The way Bill and then Mark had tickled me also made it feel more like making love than just sex.

Having Bill in me as well, just felt like giving me permission to feel like my Mom, somehow. I was just drifting off to sleep, still wondering how this would have been possible, when an unexpected thought jerked me back awake.

If Mark was still fucking Mom when she came off the pill, who was to say that he wasn't the father? It was before DNA testing, when paternity testing relied only on blood groups and eye and hair colours, so it wasn't used much.

Shit, that would mean he was my father, not my father-in-law, and my husband was also my half-brother! Had I just let my own father fuck me? What on earth would I tell the girls? That their parent's marriage was incestuous and illegal? No, it was just too awful to even think about.

The problem I was wresting with, as I went to sleep, was given the cheap and easy availability of DNA testing, including on family tree sites, and that I had access to all three of our DNA samples, could I resist the temptation to find out?