A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they lacked in technique, they made up for in enthusiasm, and whilst they weren't patch on how I'd imagined Aaron would be, they still managed to get me right to the edge. Then I felt George going to come in my mouth, and I pulled my head back as late as I dared.

I was just in time to see the little hole at the end of his cock burst open, as rope after rope of white spunk shot out, hitting me in the face, then the weaker ones landing across my tits.

"Fuck!" I yelled, "Now fill my cunt and my asshole, boys!"

The boys' strokes in me got shorter and faster, and almost as I felt the one coming inside my vagina, I came as well, twisting around on the other one's cock up my bum, which had the effect of pulling the cock out of my vagina, and giving the last bit of friction so that the third load burst into my bowels.

I should have been ashamed and horrified with what I had done. After all, although they were of legal age, they were younger than my own daughters. But I wasn't. I absolutely loved it.

It was the first time I'd had a cock up both my cunt and my ass, and it was far more thrilling than I had anticipated. I still wasn't wild about being fucked in my ass, but the effect of the two cocks pressing together, and rubbing against each other, separated only by two thin walls of flesh, was amazing. My whole belly felt as if it would explode, as the pleasurable feelings were so intense, so powerful, which was why I came so easily without me or the boys even touching my clit.

I could only imagine just how much more wonderful being double-penetrated by men with more experience, who knew just how to manipulate their cocks in me, stirring my guts around, taking me to totally new places. Trouble was, I couldn't immediately think of two men, men who didn't mind the feel of someone else's cock rubbing against theirs. Still, however unskilled they might be, I was going to make the best of two more chances to enjoy myself like this.

While I was mulling this over, the boys had softened and stood away from me, the last helping on to my feet. I was surprised to see that they all looked just a little guilty as they saw the spunk over my face and tits, and dripping from my holes, and their cocks were still soft.

"I thought you'd have more stamina boys! Aren't you ready to swap holes yet? Maybe this will get you stiff again?"

I knew there was a bit of a risk that I might just revolt them, but I thought it was worth the it, and I was going to enjoy it anyway. I leaned back, pulled my labia open, and pushed down hard on my bladder.

I'd deliberately drunk a lot before I got here, and even I was impressed by the distance and height of the glistening arc of pale-yellow pee that came out of me. As I peed, I turned, making sure I got all three of the boys, my pee hitting their legs, and splashing over their cocks.

"You fucking dirty bitch!"

I grabbed the boy who'd fucked my cunt, whose cock had snapped stiff as my pee hit him, and I pushed him back on to the floor of the shower, now running with my piss as well as the shower water. Then I sat down on him, reverse cowgirl-wise, not stopping until his cock as far up my ass as it could possibly go. Then I leaned back,

"Come on, George, your turn in my sloppy cunt," I said, as I managed to push out a final jet of pee.

God, the way he rammed his cock up me brought tears to my eyes, as his cock stretched my hole, then pushed against my vaginal wall to force his buddies cock out of the way of his. I opened my mouth the scream, only to have it filled by the spunk-coated cock that had come in my ass.

I started lifting myself up until my asshole almost lost the grasp of the cock inside it, then I relaxed, using my body weight to drive it up inside me again. George had grabbed my tits, and was squeezing them hard, partly for the pleasure it gave him, but also to help him keep his cock inside me, as my body moved around, and each time I dropped, the other cock tried to push his out of my cunt.

I heard someone whimpering, like a dog in pain, and I realised it was me, as my senses tried to deal with the unbelievable feelings in my belly, and the challenge of breathing with the third cock jammed down my throat.

Fuck, it was even better than the first time, maybe because I could work the cock in my asshole more easily, but certainly because it was taking the boys a bit longer to get to their second climax, now the shock of making me air-tight for the first time had worn off.

I can only struggle to describe the sensations it set off in me, my belly being stirred around as if a nest of snakes were inside it. Or even, dare I say it, the feeling of my daughter kicking inside me, but combined with the most extreme sexual pleasure. And that was even before the feel of the other cock fucking my mouth, the feel of a young, virile dick in it, sending thrills shooting down inside me until crashed into those going the other way from my cunt and my anus.

I came again, way before any of the boys, but I don't think they even noticed, because they just kept thrusting their three cocks into each of my holes, as hard as they could. There was no affection, no love in what we were doing. It was just pure, raw, extreme sex, and I loved it.

What a story they'd have to tell their friends! Or maybe they'd be too embarrassed, or think that no one would ever believe them. I knew the memory of this time would be burned into their brains forever, and I wondered if any other woman would let them take her like this, and whether they'd find a partner they would ever have the courage to tell about it.

My brain and my body seemed to be two completely separate entities, as I was able to think these trivial thoughts at the same time as my bodied was wracked with sexual pleasure, battered and overwhelmed so that I longed to come again, and get some release.

I'm not quite sure which of the boys actually came first, but whoever it was set me off again as well. I felt the salty first taste of cum in my mouth, and then I felt spunk hitting my face, and down over my tits again, as I arched my back and forced the cocks inside me even further, as their loads exploded in my vagina and my ass.

We pulled apart, and we managed to get back on our feet, as our brains reclaimed control of our limbs. I stood, panting, spunk all over my face and breasts, and leaking out of my holes.

"Well boys, do you think you'll be able to manage it again, so you've all had all three of my holes? Sorry, I can't help, as this time I'm all out of piss."

"No, but I'm not. Come on lads, lets get her back while we're still limp."

It was one of the two whose names I didn't know. He grabbed his cock, shining with his spunk and my cum, and pointed it at me. Even as the stream of piss shot out and hit right on my trimmed bush, adding to the messing stream running down my leg, I could see him starting to get hard again.

If it was going to happen, might as well make it the real deal, I thought, so I dropped to my knees, taking three streams of yellow pee on my face, dripping from my chin down on to my tits, taking with it some of the sperm from my face. I can't say I really enjoyed the actual experience, but the thought of what was happening was so disgusting, so dirty, that my cunt started tingling like mad again.

Then all hell broke loose, as we heard a noise outside.

"Fucking hell, it's the janitor come to lock up! You've got to get out so he doesn't find us, else we'll be expelled, and who knows what will happen to you Jo."

I clambered to my feet, and dashed over to grab my towel. The boys were trying to stop peeing, but it's never than easy mid-stream, is it? They went back under the showers, which they'd turned back to full, and started the noisy banter I'd heard when I arrived.

I clutched the towel to me, not bothering to wrap it around me, not least because I didn't think it would stay up, and ran out to my car. The doors were unlocked, of course, as I'd left everything inside, and I just threw to towel on to the seat, trying to soak up the pee, spunk and cum that was dripping off and out of me, and I drove off as fast as I could, not looking back once.

My heart was pounding, as it hit me just how risky what I'd just done had been. I hadn't thought of it in my initial panic, but I guess I could have offered that the janitor could fuck me if he didn't report me or the boys. Problem was, if he'd agreed, it would have given them a hold on me, and if he hadn't, then it would have made everything so much worse.

I'd have been fairly confident that had it just been him and me, he wouldn't have refused me. At least, not if I'd been clean, but I could imagine a woman covered in other men's spunk, her holes dripping with it, and the scent of pee on her, might not be an attractive proposition to everyone.

I was trembling all over as I realised that if we'd been caught, the boys would likely be thrown out of school, and would try to blame me. Maybe it would have been possible to keep June's incest quiet, but she and Bill would surely be dragged in. God, it would have been almost as bad as if I'd crashed in that little plane, and even in the unlikely event anyone had survived, it would have come out that we were all naked.

My pulse was still racing, and I was still fluttering inside as I drove into the drive at home. I was hoping to dash inside and get cleaned up before Bill came home, so I could just tell June that I'd deflected the boys attention from her, and when I talked Bill through it, hoping he'd be fucking me as I did, I could just leave out the way I'd only just avoided disaster.

Instead, as I drove in and parked, Bill came rushing out towards me.

"Fucking hell, Jo, are you alright? You look awful. You've got spunk running down your legs, your hair is a mess, and ... well ... it smells as if you've pissed yourself."

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I said, as I got out of the car, and started walking towards the house.

"June told me what you were going to do. I can't believe that you'd have done this just so I could fuck another woman, Jo. I was going to try and find you, as I was afraid you were in trouble. And I can see you were. You shouldn't have done it, Jo."

"What, getting triple-teamed twice? The only horrible thing was that we were interrupted before each of them had every hole. It's done now, and after I watched you slide your cock in her for the first time, I know it was worthwhile. Anyway, why don't you just fuck me now, shove your cock up one of my holes and add your spunk to the boys'?"

"I don't think so, Jo. Not this time. I can't believe you did that for me, but I love you even more for it. Let me help clean you up, then we can eat, and after dinner, let's go to bed and let me show you how much I appreciate you, and how much I love you."

Part of me still just wanted him to use me the way the boys had, but my heart melted as I looked into his eyes, and the thought of a completely different experience with the husband I loved so much started to seem even more attractive. After all, how many other husbands would forgive, no, not just forgive, but enjoy knowing their wife had just been fucked hard in every hole?

That feeling only grew, as Bill soaped me all over with his hands, cleaning the pee and spunk from me, using his fingers to clean out my vagina and my anus, as gently, tenderly, and asexually as if I were doing it myself. Then he shampooed and conditioned my hair, kissing me on the lips as we both stood under the warm water, our bodies pressed together, making me feel as if we were one person, rather than two.

I was surprised when we left the shower that Bill held my dressing gown for me to put on, before he helped me dry and restyle my hair. When we went downstairs, I found that he'd put a chicken casserole in the slow cooker, and we ate it with some steamed rice. When we finished, Bill put the plates in the dishwasher, then walked back to stand behind me.

"Why don't we go upstairs, now, Jo?" he whispered into my ear.

As he'd bent forwards, he'd slid one hand inside my dressing gown, and gently cupped my breast in his palm. The odd thing was that it was even more arousing than if I'd been naked, which I would have been if I'd had my way. Arousing in the same way it was when I was so much younger, and the boy I was with had summoned all of his courage to put his hand inside my clothes, and I'd used all of mine not to object, but just enjoyed the thrill of having my breast touched by a boy for the first time.

I turned towards him, standing up from the chair, putting my arms around him, and kissing him gently on his lips. I could feel his stiff cock pushing against me, less frightening now, but just as thrilling as the first time I felt a boy's erectness pressing in to me, knowing that he just wanted to sink it inside me.

"I'm not really tired, Bill," I said, teasingly. "I'm not sure I could get to sleep yet."

"I wasn't thinking of sleeping, darling. I just want to show you how grateful I am for what you've become, and the way you have transformed our relationship."

I'd expected Bill to open my gown, and start fondling me, but instead he removed his hand from inside my gown, and gently steered me towards the stairs with his arm around me. It really got to me.

We'd fallen out of lust with each other, as familiarity and the pressure of life wore us down. In desperation, I'd changed all that by exposing myself, and then having sex with strangers with Bill watching. The raw sex I'd had was fantastic, but it also seemed to have rekindled something deeper in our relationship. I hoped that what he intended involved fucking me, but Bill's gentle approach took me back so vividly to the time we discovered each other first.

My heart was beating as fast as the first time I'd decided to give in to Bill's advances, and let him fuck me, just hoping the newly prescribed pill would work, and that he wouldn't find the wetness developing between my legs a complete turn-off. When we reached the bedroom, Bill undid the tie, and pushed my gown off my shoulders, before gently massaging my breasts, and kissing my lips.

"Lay on the bed, darling, and let me look at your gorgeous body."

I lay back on the bed, my arms behind my head, one leg bent, and flapping open so that my vulva was exposed ready for him.

"Fuck me, then, Bill."

"Oh no, Jo. I'm don't want to fuck you. I want to make love to you. I can never quite fuck you the way boys did, the janitor, or even the Professor. But I can give you something different, and knowing other men and women have explored that beautiful body, those lovely breasts, and that beautiful pussy of yours, makes me appreciate it even more."

Bill came over to the bed, kneeling beside me, then bent over and kissed me again. He moved his legs between mine, and gently lowered himself down. Oh God, I thought my heart was going to explode as I felt his cock touch my pussy. We looked into each other's eyes, and saw the thrill, the love, the satisfaction as he pushed my lips apart, and he slid inside me.

I'd read about tantric sex - some rock star used to go on about it, I think - but I never really believed the claims about how good it was. The idea is to engage in sex, but to stop short of an orgasm, and just hold your excitement right on the edge, sometimes for hours, before finally reaching a climax.

I hadn't believed it, but I was forced to change my mind, as Bill stroked me all over with his hands, touching all of my sensitive places, while he thrusted in and out of me slowly and gently. Shit, it was wonderful, my body feeling no longer part of me as it was kept on edge. We kissed, and even better, we locked our eyes together, and telegraphed our love to each other.

If I seemed to be getting too close, or I suppose if Bill felt it himself, he moved our positions, and we must have gone through most of the repertoire of Karma Sutra positions. Sometimes he'd withdraw, and just start kissing me all over my body, my feet, legs, face, everywhere, including my cunt and my asshole, but only kissing those potent areas briefly, to keep our arousal under control.

I could see the sky outside darkening, and it got to the point where I didn't think I could stand it anymore, my body tingling all over, but at the same time I wanted it to last forever. It must have been over two hours before it got too much for Bill.

"God, Jo, I've never loved you as much as I do now, and I want to come up inside you, darling."

I didn't need to reply, because as he started driving his cock in and out of me hard, his fingers found my clit, and I came instants before I felt his body twitching as he injected his sperm deep into my vagina. We rolled around on the bed, and for the first time I could remember, Bill's cock didn't get so limp it fell out of me, but as we both came down, he started fucking me hard again.

Neither of us could manage to keep it up as long the second time, but it was even more special, as our bodies were linked, and we both knew that at any moment my vagina could be filled with sperm again. After our second, explosive orgasm, we clung on to each other, feeling the love we had for each other, where the sex was part of its expression, but only part of it as we relished the knowledge that we could each enjoy sex with other people, and it only made us closer.

I suppose it was this experience, and the other sexual adventures, that had faded the memory of almost crashing into the ground. I woke up thinking about my experiences with Karen and Richard the next morning, and it wasn't the plane I remembered most, but my two experiences in the sex shop. I loved the thrill it gave me when I exposed my private areas to strangers, and that hadn't gone away.

No, but what I realised was how much more frightening and stimulating it had been when I was tied up, and unable to do anything about them seeing me, and even more touching me. I still had mixed feelings about Karen and Richard, but the time she'd handcuffed me in the shop, stripped me, and encouraged the customers to touch me all over, finger me, and even for one of them to fuck me, was amazing.

Even more, the way she'd tied me up and used me to demonstrate sex toys in front of an audience of women, was burned into my brain. I wanted to experience that feeling again, but without Karen totally controlling me. I wasn't quite sure what Bill would think about it, though, and I wondered if I could experiment with him before going out into the wild, wherever that might be.

I spent time looking at bondage sites on the internet, which turned out not to be just pornographic, though I enjoyed some of those if they weren't too extreme, but very informative. Even better, I discovered all sorts of guides on how you could tie yourself up, so that you couldn't get out until someone discovered you.

Oh fuck, the idea of tying myself up somewhere, naked, or course, my tits cunt and ass all on view, and having to wait until someone came along, found me, and explored every crevice and crack of my private parts without me being able to stop them. Perhaps they wouldn't even release me, but just leave me there for someone else to discover and take advantage of me.

Of course, my fingers were inside my cunt as I scoured the sites, and imagined all these wonderful scenarios that might happen to me, and I came over and over, grabbing a tit, and grinding on my clit. God, I was wet, and the thought of a stranger playing with me the way I was playing with myself now, looking into my leaking hole, set me trembling all over.

I knew I had to try it out. The only thing was, I didn't think I was ready to face Karen again, until I'd experimented a bit more. That ruled out using the sex shop in town, but luckily, I found online stores which sold absolutely everything. What I really liked were the timed padlocks, which once closed, could only be opened after a pre-set time, making it impossible to chicken out once they were on.