A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, Peggy was coming over in the afternoon, and I spent the morning looking at self-bondage advice and gear online, ordering a selection of items, which they promised would be delivered in plain wrapping. By the time Peggy arrived, I was tingling in anticipation, and opened the door for her completely naked, not caring if any neighbours saw me. As she walked to the sun lounge, her hands occupied with carrying her easel, canvas and paints, I was already undoing the buttons of her blouse and skirt.

"Fucking hell, Jo, I'm sure Picasso didn't paint in the nude. Are you sure I have to?"

We'd been round this before, and from the smile on her face, I knew she was just teasing me again. She didn't resist as I undid her bra, and pulled her panties down around her knees, as she tried to set up her easel.

"Well, maybe, but I'm sure I read that Dali did. Anyway, as I told you before, I seem to spend so much time in these sessions showing you my cunt, that it seems only fair that I get to look at you a bit as well."

And I certainly did enjoy looking at her body, which was so different from mine: her tiny waist, the long, dark nipples that capped her almost non-existent tits, and her black pubes and the large, pigmented labia which hung between her legs. While I was laying back as Peggy worked on the painting, I was tingling all over in anticipation of getting my hands and mouth on her body when she had finished.

"I'm getting faster at painting, Jo," Peggy said, as she scrutinised my pussy, then started to apply paint to her canvas. "I've found I can block in a lot of the background at home, so I only need you posing when I get to the details."

To prove her point, I was surprised how little time it took until Peggy said she had done as much as she could on the painting, and even more so when I got up and saw how different it was from our previous session. I put one arm around her shoulder, letting my fingers tease one of her tight, dark, nipples.

"Hang on, Jo, I'm not completely finished yet," she said, brushing my arm away. "I'm sure now that I'm going to win one of the prizes from the class, and get entry into the country-wide competition organised by the Museum of Modern Art in New York.

"So, what with being faster, and more confident, I want to start working on a portfolio for MoMA. Remember the first one for the class was basically a yoga position? Well, I want to do a whole series of you in yoga poses. Nudes of course. Here's the table of the all of the different positions, with the ones I want you to do ringed."

I looked at the pamphlet she had given me, and a mixture of fear and anticipation ran through me. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, but the ones she'd ringed all either had my legs wide apart, my ass exposed, my tits dangling at odd angles, or some bizarre combination of all of them.

"Don't worry, Jo. I'll make sure your face is obscured."

Yes, but the angle that implied meant my cunt was going to be the focus of the picture, and in at least some of the poses it was bound to be pulled open, my vagina and asshole completely visible.

"I know, but just imagine the thrill you'll get when my paintings are hung as a winner in New York, all of the rich and famous admiring your pussy, while you watch them, without them knowing you are the model. The winners get to invite family, and since I've got none anyway, I'll invite you, Bill and the Professor."

Oh shit, she was right. I could imagine all of those men in tuxedoes and women in evening dresses, draped with jewellery, looking at Peggy's pixel-like perfect rendering of my naked body, and especially my inviting holes - for that was how I was going to imagine them when she painted me.

"Okay, Peggy, you've got me there, but the problem is that I don't think I can manage some of these. Look at that one, where I'm bent over at the waist, holding one ankle, my legs vertical, like I'm doing the splits."

"Well, you'd better sign up for some training, hadn't you? I'm going to be a famous painter, and you are going to be my model, darling. Still, I do want to try some more abstract, landscape-type paintings as well."

I don't know how much it was because Peggy had got faster, or whether because I was totally absorbed, imagining Peggy's naked paintings of me being inspected by New York society's finest, but it hardly seemed any time at all before she said she was finished with the main canvas, and ready to start on one of her new ideas.

My mind must have still been elsewhere, because when there was a loud knocking at the front door, I answered it naked, perhaps thinking it was a pizza delivery that I normally answered nude, even though I knew we hadn't ordered anything. When I opened the door, I could see immediately that it was George and his two buddies, and they pushed past me and came inside.

"See, George, she's already naked, and must have known we'd be coming to complete what she promised."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, though I already had an inkling.

"Well, you promised us we could each come in all three of your holes, but we were interrupted, and you owe us the last hole, don't you?" George replied, as three pairs of hands were already kneading my tits, stroking my ass, and trying to get up between my legs to my pussy.

I let myself be herded back into the sun lounge that I'd just come from, forgetting that Peggy was still in there, maybe because I was moist and more than ready to be fucked in every hole after the scenes I'd had playing in my head as I'd posed. The boys were shedding their clothes along the way, and by the time we got into the lounge, all three of them were naked, their stiff cocks pulsating and inviting.

As the first fingers found their way to my clit and inside my vagina, I started to wonder where Peggy had gone, but then she popped up from behind the couch, presumably having been getting a new canvas from her bag.

"Shit guys, she's got a naked girl in here," one of the boys said, mistaking Peggy's lack of tits for extreme youth.

"No, look at the wrinkles on her face - and between her legs," George pointed out.

"What on earth are you doing, and what makes you think you can manhandle Jo like that?"

"It's alright, Peggy. This is George and his mates that I told you about."

"She must be a lesbian or something, so why don't we show her how much better it is with a cock up her," the third boy said, making a grab for Peggy.

That was a mistake, because it turned out that Peggy had honoured her Japanese ancestry by learning judo. She grabbed the boy's arm, gave it some sort of flick, and in an instant, he was on his back on the floor, and she launched herself on top of him. The three of the rest of us watched in amazement, as somehow her targeting was perfect, and we saw his cock slide up into her cunt.

"A lesbian, am I? Well, I'll show you how to fuck, kid. Suck these baby titties, while you discover how a lesbian like me likes to be fucked."

I couldn't believe it. She always made out that she wasn't that keen on sex, but here she was, bouncing up and down on the boy's cock, which was glistening with her cum every time she pulled up. She was forcing one of her tits into his mouth, while she pulled hard on her other nipple. God, it made my own cunt tingle, and I couldn't wait another second to have a cock up me as well.

I pushed George over to an armchair, and when he fell back on to it, I straddled over him. Just like Peggy had with the other boy, I pushed my tits into his face, forcing him to open his mouth and suck in a nipple. At the same time, I used one hand to guide his cock into my cunt, sending me wild as it hit my clit, then slipped along my wet slit before my weight forced it deep into my vagina.

"Bite my tit, George. Hard. And I want that other cock up my ass. Now!" I screamed, as my lust boiled over, as I kept watching Peggy's vagina entry being stretched and pulled out as she pumped herself up and down on the other boy.

I had no idea if either of the boys was in the right hole to complete their tour of me, but I didn't care, and nor it seemed did they. George had taken me at my word, and was biting down on first one breast, then the other, sending just the right balance of pain and pleasure shooting through my chest.

I was using my leg muscles to lift me off George's cock, then drop down hard, while the other boy was managing to thrust in and out of my asshole with as much energy, one hand pulling my hair and head back towards him. His other hand was around my throat, just squeezing enough for me to realise that my life was totally at the mercy of these two boys, to whom I was simply a sex object. A cunt, an asshole and two tits, totally there for their pleasure.

My belly felt stuffed. I could feel the two cocks banging into each other deep inside me, sending sharp stabs of pleasure up through me, meeting the ache from my bitten tits, and blocking out everything except the pleasure of being fucked by two boys with powerful, young dicks that just wanted to be in a woman's hole, any woman, any hole.

I could just manage to see Peggy still, even with my head being held back hard by my hair, and I could see she was enjoying herself, holding herself on the edge of her climax, and more importantly, not letting the boy come, so she still had him stiff inside her. I had less control of the boy in my asshole, but I knew I could control George the same way.

I slowed my riding of his cock, trying to keep him on the edge as well. I was close myself, and I knew that as soon as I did anything to my clit that I'd come. Oh God, it was fabulous: two cocks in me, my tits being abused, my very breath at the mercy of the hand around my throat, and watching my artist's tiny body taking the other boy's cock deep into her cunt, her dark lips seeming to wrap themselves around his shaft with each stroke.

It had to end, and when I heard from behind, "Oh fuck, I'm going to come in your ass," I put forced my hand between me and George, and rubbed my slippery, wet clit as hard as I could, and speeded up my pumping on George's cock inside my vagina.

When I glanced over, I could see that Peggy had got the message, and speeded her own movements. I felt the strokes into my ass change rhythm, and next minute I was sure I could feel the dose of warm, wet spunk shooting deep into my anus.

I struggled to keep up the motion on George's cock, as the other pushed hard into my ass, but my fingers, and the thought of one load of seed already in one hole, and another about to fill my other hole sent me over the edge myself.

"FFUUCCKKK!" I screamed, and as I twisted and turned, getting another sharp pain as I pulled my tit against George's teeth, the extra friction set George off as well, and I could feel his cock pulse, as he sent rope after rope of spunk into my cunt.

I could hear Peggy coming as well, and when I managed to gather myself together, when I turned, I saw her pulling herself off the boy, a trail of spunk hanging from her pussy, connected to his cock until she was right away from him. While I was posing, I'd imagined the delight of pushing my tongue inside her vulva when what was along it was just her cum, but the prospect of having it filled with spunk as well, set the tingling off between my legs in a big way again.

As it turned out, I was going to have to wait for that delight. I'd forgotten just how young and vigorous the boys were until I noticed that the cock that had just fucked Peggy was still half stiff, shiny with the mix of spunk and cum. As Peggy moved away towards the two that had fucked me, he grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards him.

"I always wanted to fuck your daughter, Mrs Lowenstein, but you were even better than I had imagined them being when we were in the shower. I'm going to fuck all of your holes again, you fucking cunt."

Shit, I didn't even know his name, and he must have been at least one year behind my youngest girl, in school, so even if Ellie were up for sex, I could see why he'd have had no chance. Still, he was just over the legal age now, and his cock was now already fully stiff again, so I couldn't say no, could I?

He pulled me down to the floor, and forced my head down over his cock. The taste of his sperm, and the now familiar taste of Peggy's vagina filled my mouth as he forced it deep into my throat, until I had to work hard not to gag. His other hand first grabbed a tit, squeezing it hard, before he transferred his attention between my legs.

I could hear squelching, as he slipped his thumb into my pussy and two fingers into my ass, working them around the sloppy, spunky mess inside me, as with the other hand he held my hair, and pumped my head up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck, Mrs Lowenstein, how am I ever going to be able to equal the thrill of fucking you? I know you are even better than George's mom would have been, because you're such a dirty whore, aren't you?"

With his cock down my throat I couldn't really answer him with the "Yes" I was thinking. Shit, I really was a slut, wasn't I? But the sensations his hand was setting off in my cunt and ass, and the taste and feel of his cock going in and out of my mouth just filled me with pleasure, filled me to overflowing.

"Now the other holes, whore," he grunted, as he pulled my head up, then pushed me back down on the floor.

He caught my legs, and dragged me around, before lifting them up, bending me over so that my feet were touching the floor either side of my head, and my asshole and cunt were stretched open in front of him.

"Take a good look at my holes, then ram your cock up me," I said, the thought alone making my cunt throb.

Goodness knows where he'd found this pile-driver position from. I'd picked up a lot when I was young by peeping around Mom's door when she was with one of my uncles, but I was sure I had no idea of this position when I was eighteen.

He not only knew it, but he knew how to use it as well. Everything between my legs was splayed out in front of him, available for whatever was his pleasure. First he held his cock and forced it up into my asshole, slipping in easily with the lubrication from his friend's spunk, then he put both thumbs down into my vagina, pulling me open so far I was sure he could see the my cervix and the bulge of my womb inside me.

I revelled in the feeling of his cock inside my ass, and the image of him staring deep into my cunt, while at the same time he used his fingers on my clit, showing surprising skill in the way he sent bolts of electricity through me.

"Squirt for me, bitch," he said, and I had little choice but to obey.

I grabbed one of my tits, which was twisted against my face, and bit on my nipple until the pain matched the intensity of feeling racing through my cunt, and then I let go, twisting around, but unable to escape his hands on my pussy, and his cock still pistoning in and out of my asshole.

I felt as if I was suspended in mid-air, out of my body, which was racked with almost unbearable sensations of pleasure and pain, all mixed together, as I raced towards another climax. He'd asked me, but I was pretty sure I'd have done it even if he hadn't, as I felt my bladder release, sending a fountain of pee up into his face, running back down my body, and falling over on to my own face.

"You wanted it, now drink it, drink it like me," I yelled, as I licked the pee from my lips and swallowed it down.

I felt the cock leave my asshole with a massive slurp, and then his mouth closed over my hole, drinking down the last smaller jets of pee I was able to force out of me. Shit, I couldn't control myself, but came again almost immediately, as his tongue danced over my clit and invaded my triply wet vagina. I mean, even my husband had never drunk my piss as it came out of me. Yet.

"Fucking hell, Mrs Lowenstein, you're even more of a dirty cunt than any of the women I've seen on pornos," he said, as he pulled his mouth away.

Wasn't that the best complement I could ever have had? I could see the mix of my cum, my pee and George's spunk covering his face, sending another disgusting thrill right through me, but that was just the start, as he slid his cock back over my ass. I thought he was going to go back into my anus, but I was wrong. He kept going,and rammed it into my cunt.

Oh God, from this angle I could see every detail as it pushed my lips open, and disappeared inside me, and as he bent forwards, every inch of his cock went into my vagina, until his balls were hitting my ass, and his pubes were pressed hard against mine.

Then he pulled back, and as he did so, the flesh around my hole was dragged out so I could see it like a tight plastic wrapping around his shaft. I was so fixated on watching my cunt get fucked that I couldn't tear my eyes away to see what Peggy was doing with the other two boys, but I could hear the sounds they were making, and I imagined she was enjoying her first double penetration.

I was in heaven, enjoying the sight and feel of my cunt being plundered, and every so often when he pulled right out, I let out loud pussy farts as he drove back inside me. I was determined not to come too soon, but just to try to keep myself on the edge, but I added my fingers to his, circling my clit.

I was gritting my teeth, right on the very edge, and I could see that the boy fucking me was as well, when I heard the sounds of orgasm from behind me. I was just feeling pleased with both of us for hanging on, when another sound entered my consciousness. It was a mobile phone, but definitely not my ringtone, and I went back to enjoying the sex I was having. I heard noises, then the phone stopped ringing.

"Oh fuck! That was Mom. She says I've got to get back straightaway so I can get everything packed up before I leave for college tomorrow. Come on, guys," I heard George say, who had obviously driven everyone over.

I think it was purely in my subconscious that I stopped holding everything in and came. Maybe I took the boy by surprise, or maybe I just jerked around too much on his back stroke, or maybe it was just being brought back to reality by the phone call.

Whatever it was, his cock slipped out of my vagina, and rather than adding his seed to what was in there already, he managed to lay a perfect set of lines of spunk along my labia, which had closed over when I pressed down on my clit as I came and his cock was no longer pushing them apart.

Within seconds I heard the front door slam, and the boys had gone. My first thought was to find Peggy, sure that her cunt and asshole would now be an even more attractive meal for me, but she must have recovered first.

"Stay right there like that, Jo. Don't move a muscle," she said, bending over me, then adding "I want to sketch you like that," as her voice receded as she went to get her palette and the new canvas she had been setting up before the boys arrived.

Really? Did she really think that MoMA would let her put a painting of a freshly creampied cunt on their walls? Well, she would certainly be able to hide my face, given the position I was in, so I just lay back and replayed the last thirty minutes over and over in my mind.

I couldn't see Peggy from the position I was in, just the slow slide of a few runs of liquid down my belly, as the various fluids oozed from my hole, and I could feel another thread running down between my butt cheeks, so the first sign she had finished was her hand on one of my legs.

She pulled it over to one side, pushing the other one further apart with her own foot, then she lowered herself on to my face, her mouth closing over my messy pussy, and her hands stroking the rounded globes of my ass.

Oh God, it was another of those moments when I had to question what I was doing. Was I really using my tongue to lick another woman's asshole, an asshole leaking spunk, what was more? And my tongue didn't just lick and collect the messy goo from her asshole, but pushed between her labia, and tried to lap up a different boy's spunk from the inside of her vagina.