A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer, which both disgusted me, but thrilled me more than I can describe was yes, I really was, and I was fucking loving it. Not only that, but I was loving what Peggy's tongue and mouth was doing between my own legs. She was circling my anus with her tongue, pulling me open with her hands, and sucking as much sperm as she could from my shit hole.

Then, when she thought she'd got as much as she could, she pulled open my cuntlips, slurping up the cum, pee and spunk from my vulva, using her fingers and tongue to then pull out all she could from the depths of my vagina.

Once again it struck me how crazy my life had become. Apart from a few fairly innocent experiments with school mates, I'd never had any lesbian thoughts, but now only a few months after my transformation, here I was enjoying the taste and feel of another woman's cunt in my mouth, and hers on mine. More than that, both of us full of sperm. Surely this was as intimate a thing one could ever do with another woman?

I hadn't been paying attention to just how aroused I'd become, as I just luxuriated in the beautiful, sexual emotions filling my body, and I was suddenly hit by a climax. Hit with the force of a Category 5 hurricane, leaving me barely enough control of myself to nibble my teeth on Peggy's clit, and tip her over into her own orgasm.

We clung to each other in our strange positions, our cunts rubbing against the other's face, out of control, and feeling a new wave of cum pulsing out of our vaginas into the other's open, welcoming mouth.

"Oh God, Jo, that was so good," Peggy said, once she got herself under control, and climbed off me.

"It sure was Peggy, but I don't know what was best, getting double-teamed by the boys, watching you get fucked, or eating each other out."

"Hm, you're right. I'm not sure either. Maybe we need some more experiences like this to help me make up my mind, darling," Peggy said, kissing me on the mouth, "but I need to get back home, and work on the sketch while the paint is still wet."

When Bill came home, I'd cooked for him, wanting to tell him all about the afternoon, which I knew would mean he'd fuck me with even more energy than if he'd watched me give the pizza guy a blow job. And, of course, he did.

It was only when we were laid in bed, cuddling, with my husband's spunk inside me now, that he dropped his bombshell.

"By the way, Jo, I've told Dad he could stay over for a couple of nights next week. He's got to come down here on business, and it seemed stupid to have him stay in a hotel when we've got the girls' old rooms free."

"What, with his latest bimbo in tow, I suppose? I wonder how old this one will be, and how big her plastic tits are, after that last one, who had more plastic in her than I'd ever thought possible."

"No, he said that Simone was going to catch up with her family, so he's coming alone."

Actually, I liked Bill's father, Mark. He was the longest lasting of my 'uncles' mom brought home, and he'd been really good to her when she got ill. Not only that, but I'd fallen in love with his son Bill, and he'd supported us financially when I'd got pregnant and Bill was just starting to try to get his own business up and running.

"Great. It's been a while since we caught up with him, and I'm sure you've got lots of business things to talk about."

And that was pretty much the last I thought about it before I went to sleep, looking forward to a couple of quiet days to recover.

I'd forgotten all about the bondage gear, until there was a knock at the door onlyone or two of days later, when I was in the shower. I grabbed a towel, dried a bit of the water off, and was doing up the tie on my robe as I went down stairs. When I opened the door, I found it was a courier, with a large package.

I took it off him, and put it down in the hallway, before turning back to do the ridiculous scrawled attempt at a signature on his tablet. I swear that this time it was totally accidental, that the end the tie had got trapped under the box when I put it down, and as I stood up, the tie unravelled, letting the robe gape open. My pussy and tits were right out there for the guy to see.

"Nice," he said, handing me the tablet, "and I'm sure you'll enjoy these things from the Bondage Shack."

Shit, I thought they'd said plain brown wrapping, but then I noticed the name of the store on the return address above where I'd signed. I was enjoying him looking at my bits, so why the hell was I blushing at being caught out ordering bondage gear?

"Oh, I will. Come back another day, and maybe you'll find out some more."

I rearranged what I was planning for the day, and I spent the next few hours exploring how the locks and chains worked, and testing how I might use them. I practiced locking my hands up, then waiting for the lock to time out, but with only a minute or two delay.

Eventually, I decided what I was going to do. I knew roughly what time Bill should be coming home, and my plan was to have him find me chained up and naked. I'd got some strong chain I could link around one of the stair posts. If handcuffed myself, then stood on tiptoe, I could lock the cuffs on to the chain, leaving me barely able to get my feet flat on the floor, my arms stretched up above me, and I'd be right in the hall so he couldn't miss me as he walked through the door.

I tried it out a couple of times on a short time lock, and added a grab strap to the chains, so that I could pull myself up a bit more with my hands. Then, when the time had arrived, I locked the handcuffs, making sure the key was on the little table at the far side of the hall.

The biggest decision was how long to set the padlock for. I wanted long enough to allow for Bill to be a bit late, but since it couldn't be opened any other way, I didn't want to be tied up all night, so I set it for 90 minutes, which seemed a good compromise.

So, there I was, arms fastened high above me, which seemed to pull my tits up as well, making me proud of how they looked when I glanced down, and my weight was mainly resting on the balls of my feet. I hadn't realised, though, how fast this position was going to start feeling really uncomfortable, my arms and legs starting to ache in only a few minutes.

On the other hand, as the discomfort level went up, so did the tingling in my cunt, as I thought about what Bill would do to me when he got home, knowing that whatever it was, I would be at his mercy. Somehow, even though I knew I'd never refuse anything he wanted me to do these days, it was still exciting, knowing that there was no way I could stop him if he'd come up with some fantastic new thing to do, something different to shove into one of my holes, or whatever torture he wanted to give my nipples.

Shit, thinking of nipples, they were as stiff as iron, and I desperately wanted to play with myself, except I couldn't. I started trying to cross my legs, and rub them together, trying to work my clit as I did so. Well, it worked a bit, but nowhere near enough to get me off, just enough to ratchet up my desire, my pussy itching like someone had beaten it with poison ivy.

I was wriggling around, realising I had well over an hour before I'd be released, almost in tears with frustration in not being able to play with myself, when I heard a key turn in the front door. I was bursting in anticipation as the door slowly opened.

"Hi Jo! Are you there?"

At the same time as I realised that wasn't Bill's voice, a man walked into the hall. Oh fuck, it was Mark, my father-in-law! What the hell was he doing with a key, and anyway, he wasn't due for another day, surely?

"Fucking hell," I heard him gasp as he saw me, naked, tied up, right in front of him. "Hi, Jo, Bill said he'd told you I was coming for a couple of nights, but I never expected quite such a warm welcome."

It dawned on me that I was having another surprise. When I'd let strangers see my tits and pussy, I got a frisson of fear, and a whole bucketload of thrill, but this was no stranger, it was my father-in-law, and I'd never have dreamed of letting him see me naked. I felt ashamed and embarrassed like never before.

"This wasn't for you. You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow. Anyway, where the hell is Bill?"

"He stopped off to get a takeaway for us all, because I knew I was a day early, and he said you wouldn't have anything ready. Fuck me, though, Jo, he was wrong, wasn't he? Why don't you let go, put something on, and we'll decide what we tell Bill when he gets back."

"Ha ha! I'm locked up here for another hour or so, until the timer runs out."

"Shit, so you couldn't stop me touching you or anything," he said softly, walking closer to me. "I guess I can figure out what you and Bill were intending ..."

"He doesn't know anything about it, stupid, else he wouldn't have given you a key."

"You know, Jo, you remind me so much of your mother. Her breasts were just like yours, and her nipples used to give her away as well," he said, quietly, coming right up to me, and moving his hand up towards one of my tits. His hand was still hovering, less than an inch away, when he looked straight into my eyes. "I used to love the feel of her tits, and I bet yours feel the same."

Hell, I heard myself doing that stupid whimpering like a beaten dog, as I looked at him, shook my head, and tried to say no, but all that came out was a sort of croak.

"Well, Jo, I really don't think you can stop me, can you, but surely you wouldn't begrudge your old father-in-law a reminder of your mother, would you?"

He was right about the first bit, that was for sure, and I was still trying to say no as his hand closed over my breast, and he started to roll the nipple between his fingers and thumb.

"You know, Jo, sometimes I could get your mom to come just playing with her like this."

Oh fuck, I wish he hadn't said that, because my pussy seemed to have got the same idea. A massive shock went through me, making me jerk violently against the handcuffs holding me. If I'd thought I'd been desperate to come before, it bore no comparison to the way I felt know, like a bomb primed to explode.

"Ah, I can see you really are like your mom, Jo, and I bet your cunt is as wet as hell, the way hers always was."

Oh God, he was sliding his hand up over my thigh, so gently it felt like the sheerest silk moving up my leg, but then he pushed my legs apart enough for him to slip two fingers between my lips, grazing my clit, then skidding back down my slimy slit, until he reached my hole, and he slid them inside.

If my clit had had a voice, it would be yelling out as loudly as it could, begging his fingers to come back. Instead, he pulled his fingers out of me, and brought them up to his face. As I watched him, I had another surprise, as I saw tears welling up in his eyes.

"God, Jo, you even smell like her," he said, before he put his fingers into his mouth, and sucked my cum off. "And you taste so like her as well. You know I loved her, don't you? She should have married me, and not your moronic, cheating father."

That was yet another surprise. As far as I knew, he'd only come into my life years after my father had left, after dozens of uncles who'd used mom, then walked off when they got bored with her, and not long before I discovered she was terminally ill.

"You mean you knew mom before I was born? And she gave herself to you way back then?"

"She was my first love, Jo. My only love, really. After she married your father, I married a previous girlfriend, I guess you'd say on the rebound. We had Bill, and I kept away, because I couldn't bear to be around your mom without, you know, being able to have her fully. I only came back, because she wrote to me, and said she thought something was seriously wrong with her."

"So, Mark, let me get this straight. Because I look like mom, and you enjoyed fucking her, you somehow think I should let you fuck me? I thought you liked all those young dumb blondes with plastic tits, not a flabby old woman like me?"

"They're just to stop me thinking about your mom, Jo. Always have been. Anyway, just because someone enjoys cheap burgers, doesn't mean they don't appreciate fine dining if they get a chance, does it?"

I was crying softly by this time, as I realised just how much Bill's father must have loved my mother. It's still not enough for you to let him fuck you, though, my brain was telling me, but my pussy was screaming out the opposite, telling me how dirty, disgusting and thrilling it would be if my husband caught his father fucking me, with the added excitement of being unable to resist, and to that extent having an excuse to give in.

"Come on Jo, let me recapture some of your mother," Mark said, as he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock, which he pushed up between my legs.

I knew it was wrong, but yet I wanted, no needed to be fucked. I'd tied myself up like this so that I would get fucked by my husband, pretending he was forcing me against my will, which alone gave me a huge buzz, so how much better would it be to genuinely be fucked, not by my husband, not even a stranger, but by my forbidden father-in-law.

I was still just making groaning noises, as my mouth tried to interpret the conflicts in my body, when Mark took the decision away from me. He'd always had a powerful physique, and he must have been keeping in shape, because he bent forward, put his hands behind my knees, and lifted me off of the floor.

Some of my weight was taken on my handcuffed arms as he pulled my legs towards him, but then he took a step forward, pushing my legs around his body. I felt his cock hit against my cunt, force open my lips, and sink deep into my vagina.

I couldn't help myself. I crossed my ankles behind his butt, and pushed him even further up inside me, pressing the lips of his pants into my thigh. Oh God, my father-in-law was inside me, something that should never be, but the thought alone sent my arousal soaring up, almost to the point of coming, especially when he bent his head forward, and started sucking on my stiff nipple.

"That's right, Dad. Fuck my slut of a wife, the way you did her mother. You know what a whore she was, and Jo's become even worse."

"Bill! It was supposed to be you that found me like this ... but your father came in and ..."

"I know, Jo, I've been listening. I came in the other way, and I've put the takeaway into the warming draw. You might have been expecting me, but I bet you would have preferred it if a stranger had caught you like it, and you'd have let them fuck you, whoever they were, wouldn't you?"

Mark had started to thrust in and out of me, and I knew there was no way on earth I could make myself stop now - and nor could Bill.

"Yes, darling," I managed to say weakly, as the sensations my father-in-law were triggering in my pussy took control of my body.

"And you told me how much you liked being double-penetrated by those boys, so now you can sample it with your husband and his father."

I hadn't really thought about how the position I was in was pulling my arse cheeks apart until I felt something warm, but also cold and wet touch my stretched anus. Bill had obviously lubed himself up well, but as his cock pushed into my asshole, forcing his father's cock to drag my vagina to one side, I felt as if I was going to be split from front to back.

"Aagghh! Fuck! No!" I screamed, which a bystander might have interpreted as wanting them to stop, when nothing further could be from the truth.

I was loving the feeling of the two cocks fighting for real estate inside my belly, sending electric shocks zinging through me, as they started to find their rhythm. I deliberately took more of my weight on my arms, letting my body twist and turn as the battle went on inside me.

"You've got no choice what we do to you, Jo have you? That was why you tied yourself up, wasn't it? Go on, Dad, fuck the bitch's dirty, cheating cunt. Fuck her the way you did her whore of a mother, and fill her with your sperm."

The thought that Bill's father was going to put some of the same semen that created him with his mother, was almost too much to bear, and I came, hanging from the stair post, my body being tossed around as my husband's and his father's cocks battered into my two holes.

"Fuck me harder, boys. Fuck me like the slut I am. Don't stop until both holes are full of spunk."

Oh God, it was marvellous. My body felt blown up like a balloon, stretched, on fire, ready to explode in another climax before the first one had even left me. I'd wanted to imagine Bill forcing himself on me, touching me in ways no man ever should touch a woman, but this was so much better. For a moment, I was my mother, being fucked not just by Mark, who I now knew fucked her a lot more than I'd realised, but by his son, my daughter's husband, and if only she'd been alive still, I knew she'd relish making me watch.

I was lost in that thought, when I felt Mark's cock squirting his cum into my cunt, which tripped me and my mother over the edge, and we both came together, screaming our heads off, and as I squirmed around, I felt Bill sending his own spunk deep into my bowels. It was wonderful. I was still imagining I was my mother, when the men pulled out of me, lowering me back to the floor so I could take my weight on my feet again.

Bill and Mark moved around to the front of me, and looked me up and down. To my surprise, Mark's eyes were full of tears.

"God, Jo, you look even more like you mother now. She used to love making me watch my spunk run back out of her cunt. She'd tease me that she'd stopped taking the pill, and I was going to make her pregnant. I used to wish I had, because maybe she'd have let me marry her, rather than that jerk she ended up with."

"What makes you think I'm on the pill, Mark? Didn't you know Bill's had a vasectomy, so I don't need it?"

Oh, the look of horror on his face then, with the thought that he might have just knocked up his daughter-in-law.

"Huh, don't worry, Dad, she's just kidding you - just as well given how she's started to let all sorts of men screw her. Anyway, Jo, how can we get you down?"

"You can't darling. What's the time? Oh, there must be another thirty minutes or so before the time on the padlock releases it."

"So, you're still totally at our mercy, then, darling?" Bill asked, with a wicked smile on his face.

He came towards me, and I was expecting him to grab my breasts, my pussy or my ass, but what he did took me totally by surprise. He started tickling me under my arms, which were stretched up high.

"Come on, Dad, join me," he said.

Damn, he knew how ticklish I was, and when we first met, we often enjoyed tickling battles, but somehow as life got more serious with work and bringing up children, it must have been years since we'd done it. But this time I had no escape, no retaliation possible.

I was twisting around against the restraints, doing that stupid sort of giggling mixed with protesting that I guess most people do when they are tickled mercilessly. Mark had joined in, working on one arm, while Bill sent me wild tickling the other one. Then the bastard started tickling me around my waist, while the fingers of his other hand kept brushing under my arm.

Shit, it was fun, but it was almost unbearable, as I tried to twist away from the tickling, while my whole body felt as if it was going to blow apart. Bill and Mark were laughing their heads off as I squirmed and twisted totally ineffectually.

It suddenly hit me, though, that the feeling I was getting from being tickled wasn't altogether different from getting sexually aroused. In both cases, my entire senses were completely focused on the sensations shooting through my body, although with tickling I didn't have the same explosive climactic finish to put an end to it, nor was the tickling affecting my pussy to the same extend.