Joan and Friends

Story Info
Joan gets frisky with home services technician...
1.5k words
3.88
12.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers

First story with more to come. Some are fiction some are fact. Names and places have been changed to protect identities.

After I moved from Minnesota to Southern Florida, I had it with my previous career and decided to do something that wouldn't tax my body as much. So I started a home services company. The first few months started out slow but after my brother had dropped my name with a few people business started to take off and I was making more money in 3 days then I did in my last job in five.

So normally on Monday's I sit in the office and schedule the weeks work for Tuesday thru Friday. This is so I limit the miles I'm driving an get off in the early afternoon. As I'm making my schedule this entitled asshat calls my line and name drops a VIP corporate clients name. Saying he has to have his work done this week cause he is putting his house up for sale next. So I acquiesce to his demands look up his address and then some other information, quote him a price then charge him $100.00 for the rushed service. He could care less it seems and hangs up the phone on me.

Next day after my noon appointment I drive the 26 miles to Mr Asshats neighborhood and roll up on a cool million dollar home in a swanky HOA. I break out my equipment, fire up my Genset and I'm off to the races. About 10 minutes into the job Mr Asshats wife comes out and is she HOT in that librarian type looks. Mid 50's, 5'4",125 lbs, silver blonde hair, glasses, little to no makeup, dresses conservatively, but under it all you could tell she is a MILF. She was once a smoking hot chick but she looks like she has been run ragged.

Anyways back to the story, she comes out and asks me what's going on and I inform her that her husband hired me to do some work. She looks a little miffed because she needs to get her car out of the garage and run something to her son. So I move my equipment and she leaves only to return 2 minutes later as I'm getting off another call and parks in the garage.

Well the wife ( Joan ) walks out and apologizes to me and says sorry and her son called just as she was about to exit the development and said he had a spare in his book bag and didn't need his other set. I finish the job and roll up my gear and I get on my tablet and process the credit card given and it bounces.

So I stroll up to the front door and ring the bell and 2 minutes later Joan opens it and I tell her the circumstances. She invites me in and we walk into a nice kitchen area where she serves me a fresh glass of lemonade and wanders off to find her purse.

A few minutes later she comes back with her wallet and hands me another card and I process the payment, during this Joan asks me if I'm any good with computers and I tell her I am good enough to be dangerous. She asks me how that is and I tell her how I access databases and other information to help my business. Well just as I'm taking the last sip of the lemonade she asks me if I could take a look at a computer in the office.

I tell her sure and we stroll into the office and sitting there is a Windows PC, thank God I hate Apple products. She explains she can't figure it out she is a Apple person and points at her iPhone whatever and I nod my understanding. She tells me the password and I open up the computer and then she drops a bomb on me. She thinks her husband is watching porn in the computer and wants to know what he is looking at and why she isn't getting any action from him.

I tell her if she promises never to tell her husband who found the information for her I would do it for her. She agrees and asks do you want another glass of lemonade and wanders off when I say yes. Well it takes me about 30 seconds to see her asshat husband has deleted the history on all his browsers and another 2 minutes to break into his password file and JACKPOT.

By this time Joan is back with lemonade and a bottle of wine with glass for herself. I turn the chair around and tell her about the porn and dating sites her husband has passwords too. Joan gets pissed and asks me to show her. So I dutifully open up each of the sites with the passwords and we begin reading the correspondences. Most we manage to blow thru because they are just inquiries with women and a few guys asking if they like older men.

After about 20 minutes I tell Joan we can copy and paste all these messages from different sites into a file and transfer them to a USB drive. Joan looks at me and says why and I reply because we have only gotten started and I scroll down the list of password protected sites. She says she will be right back and goes somewhere and brings back a USB drive and I start copying everything. After about 2 hours of this Joan and I finally hit the mother load and I mean MOTHER LOAD. We open up a certain website for sugar daddys and boom before our eyes springs a blonde bimbo that asshat has been sending messages and has pictures with having a good time, not to mention a video of the two trying to recreate a Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson video. Digging further it says he was planning on selling his home in South Florida and move his family to this Midwestern state nearer to the bimbo. After 6 months he was going to divorce Joan and move into a home he already purchased for him and the 24 year old bimbo.

At this point Joan has downed a bottle of wine and is into her husband's scotch and I could tell she is about wrecked when out of the blue I say, well I guess you're free to fuck whomever you want. Joan looks at me and says yes I am and immediately starts stripping her clothes off. After she gets off her blouse and I see her 34d's on her petite frame my cock goes from a limp noodle to a steel bar. Anyways she pops off her bra and drops to her knees in front of me and fishes out my cock and immediately sucks it down to the root. No wonder her husband married her, she can suck a bowling ball thru a cocktail straw and it takes me about 8 minutes to fill her mouth with my jizz. She raises her head shows me and swallows it down and says yummy to me.

Well after that I start to take my clothes off and so does she. We adjourn to her husband's couch and she strokes my cock to life then mounts me with her landing strip shaved pussy. For about 20 minutes she rides me and I'm doing everything I can think of to make her have a huge orgasm. Then as my last ditch thing I start rubbing her butthole then the fireworks start. She whispers in my ear to rub it harder but I really know what it means and I shove my finger in her ass to the second knuckle. Holy shit I got a wild screaming squirting bucking bronco on my hands and I love it.

Around 4pm as we are resting from our illicit sex we hear the front door open and a male yell Mom! Well this starts a mad scramble for clothes. I barely get dressed by time the kid comes down the hallway and Joan tossed her bra and panties behind a wingback chair, but the evidence is too great. Her hair is messed up, face is flush and the room smells like sex.

Joan's son Noah comes in and says "It's about time you fucked around on dad!" And we both look at each other and he introduces himself to me. Then proceeds to tell his mom that Dad swore him to secrecy or he wouldn't pay his college tuition after he caught him talking to his "girlfriend" late one night.

Joan and Noah walk me out of the house when Joan asks me for my business card. Which I am obliged to give her and head to my truck and head home.

Just as I'm driving into my driveway I get a call from Joan and she asks what my address is, she decided she needed more and shows up at my door about a hour later with a small bag and just a sundress on.

To be continued...

ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers