Joan of Snark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you tomorrow, Joan," Father Ben bid Joan farewell as Lil guided the teenager toward the front door.

As they stepped out onto the veranda, Lil softly closed the door behind them.

"So how long are you visiting here for?" Joan asked as she pulled her arm away from Lil.

"A few days. I'm just helping Benny out with some things." Lil casually leaned against the veranda.

"Wow, you're such a good friend."

"Yeah, Benny and I go back years and years."

"I know You guys said that already." Joan crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh right," Lil laughed. "It was really lovely meeting you Joan. I look forward to seeing you again."

Lil stepped toward the younger female, wrapping her long pale arms around the mopey adolescent. Out of polite obligation, Joan dropped her arms down by her sides and allowed herself to be embraced by the other woman. Lil pressed her breasts to Joan's. Even through the wool of her thick sweater, Joan could feel Lil's erect nipples pressing against her own chest.

Whispering in Joan's ear, Lil said, "I know you like him. And I can't say that I blame you. But for your own good, it's probably best that you don't try to pursue anything."

Joan was absolutely shocked. Who the hell did this woman think she was?

"Besides," Lil added, "he won't be around here for that long anyway. His stay here is only temporary, while he's taking care of things. Then he'll be gone before you know it."

Joan struggled to pull away, but the older woman would not let go. Lil brought her mouth to right side of Joan's face and pressed her lips to the young girl's cheek. Lil's lips were plump and moist and felt cool against Joan's skin. Joan sharply inhaled and her heart fluttered. Her entire body shuddered. She felt slightly faint. Joan breathed out. And as her lungs emptied, Lil seemed to tighten her grasp on the younger woman, pressing into her more firmly. Joan went to take in another breath, but she did not seem able to inhale. She began to feel light headed. Alarmed, she let out a distressed croak.

Lil finally loosened her arms and released Joan. The teen bent forward and gasped as she took in a big breath. She stumbled backwards as she instinctively tried to create some distance between them. She looked up at Lil, who looked as relaxed and natural as if nothing had happened.

"Sleep well, Joan. I'll be seeing you again very soon," The other woman said pleasantly as she opened the door and went back into the rectory.

Shaken, Joan made her way down the veranda steps on unsteady legs. She walked briskly down the sidewalk alongside of one of the stone walls surrounding the churchyard. What on earth had just happened? Why did her body react like that when Lil touched her?

Suddenly she heard an eerily familiar cry from above. Flustered, Joan looked around to see where the noise had come from. Beyond the stone wall, sitting on top of the baptism chapel, was the owl. How did it get out of the church with all of the doors closed, Joan wondered. But then again, how did the owl find its way into the church in the first place?

Joan became extremely nervous, considering what her earlier encounter with the bird had been like. But the owl did not move. It just watched her as she continued down the sidewalk. Joan decided to run the rest of the way home.

12