Joanie on Display (750 Word Project)

Story Info
Joanie changes clothes in her dorm window & finds love.
750 words
4.04
7.5k
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

"I tell you it's real. I'm not kidding. She does it every night, at precisely the same time!"

"Why would she do it? Does she know you're watching?"

"No, of course she doesn't know. She's just a creature of habit. We all are. Her habits are simply fun to watch!"

"Okay, I'm in. Here's my $10. I'll come over at 10pm, and we can watch together."

"Perfect. See you at ten."

Leo was in. This was exciting. Now I had to make sure Joanie was still up for this. It would be an excellent test of her desire to be watched. I went to meet her. I asked her how she was doing.

"I'm excited," she said. "I've never done anything like this before. So, both you and Leo will be watching? You have the binoculars?"

"I've got two pair of them. One for Leo, and one for me," I said.

"Can I strip down to my underwear, only?" Joanie asked.

"You're in charge, Joanie. Go as far or not as far, as you want," I said.

"I'm getting wet just thinking about it. It's so exciting. Do you think it's because it's taboo?"

"Yes, I'm sure that's part of it," I said.

"What if other people, you know random guys who happen to look out their windows then, were to see me?" she said.

"That's a risk you'll have to take. Chances are they won't have binoculars handy, though," I said.

"They might. There's a lot of girls in the dorm, and quite a few of them never lower their blinds," she said.

"Yeah, but they probably don't change for bed in their picture windows, right? Even you don't, usually," I said.

"What do you mean, even I don't?" Joanie was angry.

"Look, I didn't mean anything. You hungry? Lunch? I'm buying," I said, trying to undo my faux pas.

"Tell me something, Mike. Would you ever do something like this? Strip down naked where strangers could see you doing it?" Joanie asked.

"Nobody wants to see me naked. Trust me. Whereas, everybody wants to see you naked. At least, all the guys do," I said. Joanie giggled.

"Do you think Leo will keep dating me after this display?" Joanie asked.

"Yes, totally, especially if I told him you want to fuck him," I said.

"Michael Miller! You can never tell him that! Besides, how would it look, my brother trying to pimp me out? It's bad enough you'll have me stripping on display in my window tonight!" my sister Joanie said.

"Why do you like Leo, anyway?" I asked.

"You know people can't explain sexual attraction. It's physical chemistry," she said.

"Is it that you like to show off, and he likes to peep?" I asked.

"Sure, that's part of it. Also, he has a huge cock," my sweet, innocent sister said.

"How do you know that?!?" I asked, somewhat startled by her admission.

"Are you jealous, big brother?"

"No."

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll still fuck you. I can never get enough of you, and you know that. Besides, remember how we began?"

I remembered. I was curious about girls, just like any teenage boy, and there she was, my sister, home from college, and right in the same house, dressing in her bedroom, taking showers and baths, and the temptation was just too great. I had yet to lay a girl, and there was my sister, sometimes prancing around in a crop top without a bra, coupled with short shorts, and what was I to do?

Being a classic nerd, I put secret spy cameras all over the place, all Bluetooth linked to my laptop. I got sloppy and one time Joanie caught me enjoying a video of her masturbating in the shower. I thought she'd kill me. She did the opposite. I learned all the secrets of the female body, up front and personal. It was beyond wonderful.

You see, our parents were Christians on Steroids. We prayed at every meal, went to church every Sunday, went to religious training school, and were sent to Bible summer camps. It's a great way to raise heathen children, and it worked like a charm.

The peeping on my sister worked like a charm on Leo, too. Joanie took it all off, and we both watched, with our binoculars. Leo then left, went to Joanie's room, and I watched the two of them fuck, using binoculars. After all, Mom had always said, 'sharing is the Christian thing to do.'

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers