Joanna Loves to be Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later Julie had forgotten she had come with Trixie while Trixie had swapped dance partners, so Dom was now holding her hips and her arms were on his shoulders. Pete had vanished presumably to get more drink. Part of their plan was to make certain that the woman thought she was drinking at the same pace as they were when in reality she was having about fifty per cent more to drink.

At ten thirty he heard the sounds of Queen's Crazy Little Thing Called Love playing and saw Julie's eyes widen. He glanced behind him and saw that Max had made his bid to get some easy action. He walked towards Joanne looking her directly in the eyes and clicking his fingers. Julie who said, "Well we know who will have Maximum pleasure tonight." She then giggled and held his arm, "Just watch him in action."

The next three minutes went by like a dream. Joanne started clicking her fingers as well and she and Max circled each other almost but not quite touching for thirty seconds. She then pulled the zip on her jumpsuit down so that it was just above her belt and her cleavage was on view. She definitely was not wearing a bra, but her nipples were hidden from view. Almost everyone in the room was now looking at the pair and people were coming in from other rooms to watch. Their bodies were now touching and rubbing against each other. Max then bent his legs and placed his head near to her breasts and licked the sweat off her body in the V neck exposed to the room. She tensed and looked to the ceiling as though she was in raptures. He raised his head, put his hands around her hips and then moved them to her backside and squeezed her bum through her leather jumpsuit. She bent over backwards from her hips, and her head almost touched the ground as she pushed against his groin. He had not realised that she was so flexible. Julie besides him was breathing heavily, one hand was playing with the belt on her jeans and the other was around his waist. He wondered what to do next. He was only meant to distract her, not get off with her himself. He looked around and saw that Team DP had taken advantage of the distraction to lead Trixie out of the room. Both of them had arms around her waist, and she was kissing Dom.

He turned back and saw that Joanna's legs were now wrapped around Max's hips, his hands were on her arse holding her in the air, and they were kissing animalistically. He wondered what would happen when the song came to an end. Initially they carried on kissing ignoring the spontaneous round of applause from the spectators. To his relief, after thirty seconds Joanna simply disengaged herself from Max, kissed him on the cheek, shook her head to what he supposed was an offer to find somewhere quieter (although the smile which accompanied the shake of the head suggested that she had replied not yet rather than no), zipped up her jumpsuit, and asked another of her admirers to get her a drink.

He raised his glass to Joanna, and she nodded back. Julie asked, "Do you know her?"

"Friend of a friend." Well, it was almost true. He did not know the part of Joanne which Roxanne represented.

She looked at her watch, "Looks like my boyfriends not coming. Would you like to have a cigarette outside."

"Of course."

He was not intending to cheat on Joanna, but explaining why he was turning Julie down would be hard and risked queering Team DP's pitch if she went hunting for Trixie. Besides which it was not as though much was going to happen in the garden smoking a cigarette. By 10.45 he realised how wrong he was as she stroked his dick through his jeans. She then unzipped his trousers and asked him whether he preferred a hand job or a blow job. It was clear what she assumed the answer would be as she was already kneeling.

Fortunately, his dilemma was solved when Steve appeared and said, "Julie, Daniel's in the kitchen." Julie did his zip up and took him with her to greet her boyfriend. She went towards a man and kissed him. She then without embarrassment said, "Daniel, this is David. He's been looking after me this evening while I've been waiting for you."

"Thanks, David. Good to meet you. Sorry Julie, but Mike's car broke down on the way back from the match and it took ages for the AA to come out and fix it. Where's Trixie?"

"I think she's scored. Let's go outside in the garden."

Daniel said, "Great. I'll get us two bottles of beer." As he went towards the kitchen Julie turned to him and whispered, "Sorry about that. I thought that he'd stood me up and wanted to teach him a lesson."

"It was good to meet you Julie. Daniel's a lucky man." She kissed him on the cheek and surreptitiously squeezed his arse before departing. He went into and saw that Joanna had increased the amount of cleavage on display and was surrounded by admirers again although he was pretty certain that Max was massaging her bum. She seemed fine and no doubt this evening was doing wonders for her confidence.

Steve grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up. He came over and handed him a key saying, "Give it to Pete if you see him." He went to find Dom and Pete. Upstairs he found a room where the normal light bulbs had been replaced by red ones. He supposed that this must be the room which was being used for lovers. He looked around and the chairs were occupied while on the bed two topless people were giving each other tonsillectomies.

He then tried the room where they had stored the furniture. The lights were out, but the streetlights meant that he could see that Team DP were ahead of schedule.

Trixie was in a corner next to a table being kissed by Pete who had both hands behind her head. One of her hands was in his hair and the other was on his bare back. She must have already taken his T shirt off. Pete's body disguised the fact that behind Trixie Dom's hands were under her dress and almost certainly playing with her clitoris while his mouth was licking and kissing her neck. Occasionally Pete would reach across for a cup of fruit punch and give some more to Trixie.

To his surprise there was another couple in the room, but the man got up then, presumably to go to the toilet. The girl he had left behind grabbed David and started to kiss him. What the hell was in the fruit punch tonight and why was it that when you weren't trying to pick a girl up they threw themselves at you? Perhaps the fact that he didn't look desperate and wasn't trying made him more attractive. After five minutes he handed the girl back to her young man who didn't seem to mind the fact that David had been keekping his girl revved up and handed the girl her coat. He looked round and saw that Trixie's dress was now bunched around her waist. Fuck, even by Dom and Pete's standards this was a little ambitious. He watched as her knickers came down and the straps of her black dress eased off her shoulders.

Dom looked at him and David held the key up. He then checked if the key locked the door. It did and he gave a thumbs up to Dom. Dom winked at him and nodded thanks as with one hand he encouraged Trixie to open her legs wider and the other played with her right nipple. Trixie's left hand moved down and was now undoing the button and zip on Pete's trousers.

He suddenly realised that he had left Joanna alone for thirty minutes now and desperately needed to go to the toilet. He checked that the key could go under the door and then unlocked it, exited, relocked it and pushed the key under the door. Team DP were now safe from interruption.

He heard that the music had changed to slow music and that about half the partygoers had left. He couldn't see Max and Joanna dancing though. Christ he needed a piss. He was a little lightheaded now. There was frustratingly long queue for the toilet. Finally, after a five minute wait he could go in and empty his bladder.

He then tried to work out where Joanna could be. Obviously if Max had taken her home there was no chance of finding her, but he decided that the most likely option was that she was in the room with the red light on. She wasn't there either. Steve came up behind him and said, "Try the Kitchen."

In the kitchen there were ten people drinking beer watching Max and Joanna snogging. He joined them and got another beer. Max was sitting on a hard wooden chair with Joanna sitting on his lap facing him. Her legs were wrapped round his body and the back of the chair and her arms were around his neck. His head was in the V left half-opened zip of the jump suit, and he was clearly kising and licking her neck. She opened her eyes and gave David a thumbs up sign. The spectators cheered and encourage the two to go further. Max whispered in her ear, and she nodded.

He lay her on her back on the kitchen table, unzipped the jump suit to the belt and exposed her breasts. He started to play with them - stroking, squeezing, and sucking them. Her legs were wrapped around him. She again caught David's eye and winked at him.

Max then undid the belt on the jump suit and finished unzipping the jump suit, he then undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and Y fronts releasing a very erect penis.

Joanna said, "I've never seen one that big and hard before."

Max grinned and started to remove the jumpsuit from her back. The audience were mesmerised waiting for her to be given what she clearly wanted when suddenly Joanna said, "David, it's time for you to make love to me at home."

The only person more disappointed than Max (who had clearly been expecting to fuck her on the kitchen table in front of a baying audience) was David. He realised that he had wanted to watch her taken by Max and preferably by the other spectators. Still, he knew his cue, he stepped forward and offered Joanna his hand and said "Of course, Roxanne, dear."

Max turned round and stared at him in disbelief, tinged with anger. Steve moved up behind Max, spoke into his ear and led him away.

Joanna looked round and said, "It's been a lovely party. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did."

Fron behind him he heard a laugh and turned to see Julie with grass stains on the knees of her jeans holding on to Daniel. they had clearly been watching as well

Just then the music stopped and for a few seconds there was silence until the immortal words "I've never had two cocks inside me before, I love it" were bellowed from upstairs.

Well, he was not going to forget this party in a hurry.

12