Joanne in Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least until you finish the sculpture."

His look was changing, I think because he was realizing what my staying here for several days would mean. He'd warned me about the single bed, and I hadn't flinched. In fact, my blood was heating just thinking about it.

"What do you think we should do about there only being one bed?"

"I think we need to explore how it will be sharing a bed," he said, chucking.

"Nice," I said. "We'll be close together."

"Very close together for a good part of the night. Very close," he added, emphasizing the very.

I tingled at the changing look on his face. He couldn't take his eyes off me.

"When I saw you that first time in the green bikini, there was one thought that I couldn't keep out of my mind."

"And what was that?" I teased.

"If you have to ask, you're more naive than I thought."

I bit my lower lip. I'd never done anything like it before, but I'd read such words in novels...and I'd traveled to California to be with Tim.

"You wanted me, didn't you?"

"Jo, that wasn't, you know, proper." His face was beginning to turn red.

"But that didn't stop you from wanting me, did it?"

"Jo, no, it didn't. Of course, it didn't. I couldn't imagine not having you, but I knew it had no way of happening."

"You were an interesting guy, but I was devastated by what had happened to me, and being with another guy never crossed my mind...at first."

He reached out and took my hand, and began tugging.

"We can, um, you know, talk later," he stammered. "But first, I think we" need to check out how the bed is going to work out."

"Did you say you wanted to give the bed a workout?"

"Jo, don't tease me. I'm about to explode just having you here."

"Me too, so ho more teasing." I followed him through the apartment, artwork prevalent everywhere I looked. It was amazing."

"Damn," he said suddenly.

It was an unexpected outburst., but I thought I had the solution to his damn.

I stopped him. "You remember that I was about to be married?"

A nod.

"Tyson, the prickless wonder, didn't want children for at least four years, so I was ready."

As the clouds cleared, a smile beamed.

Quietly he asked, "IUD?"

My turn to nod.

"After being the luckiest man on the face of the earth, I've gotten even luckier."

It was an hour of wonder, heightened by this being my first time fully naked with a man, my earlier experiences being only the tiniest bit naked. I know that every bit of my skin was touched and kissed, including the bottoms of my feet. Certain parts enjoyed the attention much more, causing my entire body, including my vocal cords, to respond. I knew my blood must be close to boiling, and I was so sensitized that every touch of his hand caused my heart rate to increase. When his tongue continued its work, and the spasms began, it was ecstasy after ecstasy and even more ecstasy after that.

.When it was my turn with him, I was much more interested in a particular part of him, probably because of its size, its heat, and the way it throbbed in my hand. The words he was murmuring, the moans and groans, and the way his body reacted made me overjoyed that I had made the trip to California.

When he made me stop what I was doing, pushed me onto my back, moved over me, entered me, and began moving, it was almost more euphoria than I could handle. When he stilled, and the spasms began, I clutched him to me as hard as I could. I didn't orgasm a second time, but I think I was very close, and we'd have to experiment with that in the future.

"I think your single small bed has done well, Tim," I whispered in his ear.

"I think you're the one who's done well," he answered, kissing my cheek.

"I think I'm the one who's been done well," I concluded, returning his kiss.

"You continually surprise me, Jo. Where do you get those things you say?"

"I read a lot, and I think we'll both surprise each other as we get to know each other a little better...probably a lot better."

"I thought you were really special in that green bikini. Naked, you're a thousand times more than that."

"I didn't see you in a green bikini, but I think you're pretty special naked as well."

"Maybe we should become in-home nudists."

"We can certainly try that."

And we did.

*****

Tim showed me some of the sights of San Diego the next day, including using the Seal Tour to see things from both land and water. We walked and talked a good bit, too, holding hands which I enjoyed no end. Tyson thought holding hands was passé, and we never did it. Only now was I beginning to see what a jerk I'd been for staying with Tyson and agreeing to marry him. I'd missed so much by staying with him.

We spent the next day at the zoo, and since I'm an animal lover, it was mind-boggling. I think the animals sensed what was happing with Tim and me, and we got special attention from all of them. I'm positive I wasn't just imagining that.

Then it was sand-sculpture day, and I accommodated the artist by wearing the green bikini which I'd thoughtfully brought with me. He didn't win or place since he was a single sculptor, and some of the others were done by teams of people. We received nice compliments from passersby, and all easily recognized that I was the model.

Tim needed to unnegotiate a couple of murals he'd contracted for, and one of them offered to pay for plane tickets for both of us if he'd agree to complete it. His best friend, a truck owner, agreed to pack all of his artwork and bring it to Ohio since he'd always wanted to see the Midwest. Everything was working out well.

When I explained my situation to the airline, they were more than happy to refund my return ticket. The fact that they had several standbys waiting for the ticket may have influenced them as well. We drove back to Ohio, taking our time and enjoying things along the way. At the motels, Tim cheated a little when he registered us as Mr. And Mrs., but seeing it written out was exciting.

At my house, at last, Les was there to greet us since I kept her updated during our traveling. She was amazed at the concrete me, which I hadn't shown her before. She decided that Tim was very talented, but I decided she was hanging around way too long as I was anxious for Tim and me to properly initiate the house since we'd been careful not to do that when he had visited not too long ago now. At last, she got the message and scurried away.

"Plenty of room to play hide and seek here. I thought about that when I was here before."

"Playing hide and seek?"

"More about the reward I'd get when I found you."

"And what was that reward?"

"Something I could only imagine, then."

"You were so careful to ensure that didn't happen, but it was happening in your mind?"

"Is that so bad? What were you thinking then?"

I hadn't prepared myself for a question like that, but I had been thinking things while he was here. I guess I was fairly normal along those lines.

"I had some thoughts," I admitted.

"Tell," he said excitedly, a big smile on his face.

"It's more fun to show than to tell."

"I've fallen for a cute redhead who's turned out to be a minx...and I love it...and you."

"I love you too, Tim Williamson."

Of course, we kissed after that and hugged too.

"How are we going to manage this show without the tell?"

"You really want to do that?"

"I can hardly wait."

It was true; I could hardly wait. Just a few weeks ago, I was demolished and thought my future was nonexistent. Now, I was planning sexual adventures with the man whose love I shared. I'd gone from being Joanne in sand to being Joanne in love. For me, life was good.

*****

My sincere thanks to Cali_Love for allowing me to borrow her "sand sculpture" theme.