Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 – Broken

Story Info
Joanne spends a week captive at her Master's apartment.
18.6k words
4.57
28.6k
37

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,167 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 - Broken

This one is a lot longer than the others! I was going to break it up into parts but thought I'd just do it in one go!

It may seem like the story is coming to an end, but I have many more chapters in mind! So don't worry, Joanne's story is going to keep going!

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a hand job until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailer's cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows his cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and attends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First, she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailer's permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

Claire takes Joanne shopping to buy her some slutty clothes, afterwards they go to a bar where Joanne is forced to give a black cock a blowjob through a glory hole. Then she is forced to choose a man to fuck her, she ends up getting fucked in the bathroom by a younger black man who cum down her throat. Finally, Joanne walks out and sees a black man sitting with Claire, she finds out that is her blackmailer who she has met before but couldn't remember.

Part 6

Joanne learns that her Master is Claire's boyfriend and they have been working together this entire time. After getting fucked in the car park, Joanne is forced to get two queen of spades tattoos, one on her collar bone and a much larger one on her lower back. At this time, she gets spit roasted by her Master and the black tattoo artist called Stretch.

Part 7

Joanne goes to work and is told by Claire that she is going to go the gym every day and diet hard to lose 7 pounds in under 3 weeks. To do this, Claire brought her friend Michelle in to take over Joanne's business. Joanne now has to work from her assistant's desk. Joanne makes Claire cum in the showers in the gym. Afterwards Jason and Claire go for dinner at Joanne's house with her husband. Both torment and turn her on during the meal. Ending with Joanne getting fucked by her master in her car whilst licking Claire's pussy. It is revealed that they plan on taking Joanne's anal virginity.

Part 8

Joanne continues with her strict diet and workout. She takes a day off work but to her surprise, Claire's friend Michelle, who has taken over her company turns up to her door. The two have passionate sex which ends with Michelle telling Joanne not to tell Claire of Jason. Then Joanne's punishment for not calling Jason "Master" was that she had to have "Yes, Master" tattooed just above her pussy. She then sucks the tattoo artists cock for payment. After that she goes to Jason's house where she gives him her anal virginity whilst being watched and used by 4 of his black friends. She goes home to almost get caught by her husband covered in tattoos and cum.

Part 9

Joanne gets a chance of freedom if she doesn't cum when her Master fucks her, however she fails and his kept as his slave. After that, Joanne goes on her first date with Freddy for years, showing that he is putting effort in for her. During their great date, a waiter spots her queen of spades tattoo and she is forcefully fucked in the bathroom of the restaurant. After that, she gives Freddy his first blowjob in years. The next day a white waiter comes round and forcefully fucks her on her sofa in her pussy and her arsehole. After that he promises he will be in touch and Joanne realises she is being blackmailed by another person.

Part 10

After Neil left, Joanne took a while to get hold of herself. She was panicking that now she had another blackmailer to worry about. What's worse is that this one seems even more vicious than Claire and Jason.

She eventually dragged herself to have a shower and clean her battered holes, her face was red from being slapped by Neil but luckily by the time Freddy came back it had gone down.

"Sorry I had to rush out this morning." Freddy said to Joanne as they sat down to eat.

"It's okay, you had work." Joanne replied, after their date and their first sexual encounter for years, Joanne felt even more guilty than ever.

"You look beautiful by the way." Freddy said to her with a smile.

"In a dressing gown and pyjamas?" Joanne said with a little laugh.

"You always look beautiful." Freddy said to her and reached across to hold her hand.

"Thank you." Joanne replied and felt a tear come to her eye that she quickly wiped away.

What am I going to do? We could have our life back together again, but I need to someone stop cheating on him! Joanne thought.

The two went to bed and Freddy gave Joanne a kiss goodnight, another shock to Joanne before they fell asleep.

The next day.

Joanne abruptly woke up a loud bang next to her bed. She opened her eyes and saw Freddy packing a suitcase.

What's he doing? Joanne panicked and sat up, does he know? Is he leaving me?!

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, her heart beating out of her chest as she waited for his answer.

"Work," Freddy grunted back, "They've told me I have to go work in London for the week."

Oh, thank God for that! Joanne thought and let out a relieved sigh.

"When will you be back?" She asked him and relaxed back into bed.

"Next week." He said, clearly annoyed by the fact he has to work away.

"Tom comes home in just over a week." Joanne reminded him about their son returning home for a week, "Will you be back by then?"

"I will," Freddy told her, "He's here Wednesday, right? I should be back Monday."

Joanne thought to herself how she will have a full day week without her husband there, although she would miss him, part of her was happy that she will have 7 days of not constantly worrying about him seeing her tattoo's or somehow catching her.

"Okay, when are you setting off?" She told him. As Joanne relaxed into bed, her arsehole still felt sore from the night before.

"In about an hour," He told her, "Will you be okay whilst I'm gone?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me." Joanne told him.

"Okay, I'm sorry about this, I'll make it up to you when I'm back." Freddy said and leant over to kiss her forehead.

"I love you." Joanne told him.

"I love you too." He replied and left with his suitcase.

Joanne fell back to sleep, exhausted from the night before and when she woke up he had already gone. She slowly got out of bed and checked her phone to see a text she definitely wasn't expecting.

Michelle: Hi Joanne, are you coming in today? I could really do with some of our private time and I'd love to see you.

I don't understand her, is she a lesbian? Does she like me? Joanne questioned to herself. However, having an ally in this sick time of her life Joanne was grateful to have someone not treating her like a piece of shit.

Joanne: I was going to come in around lunch, is that okay?

When Joanne hit send she realised how absurd it was that she asked this 20 year old if it was okay to go into her own company. Then she received another text.

Michelle: Perfect. Remember, don't tell Claire or Jason about us.

Joanne: I won't, don't worry.

Joanne got herself out of bed and went for a shower, once again she found herself staring at her tattoo's and her nipple piercing, almost embarrassed to be a woman of her age with such body work.

After that she went downstairs and made herself a cup of tea, although she was starving she wanted to do everything possible to lose the weight her owners have tasked her with so she doesn't receive any more punishments, so she skips breakfast.

It was around 10am when a knock came to her door.

That's not Michelle, is it? Joanne thought.

She tied up the pink dressing gown that she wore and went to see who it was.

Joanne's heart stopped when she saw Claire's smiling face when she opened it.

"Slave." Claire said with an evil grin.

"What are you doing here? What if Freddy was in?!" Joanne snapped back and instantly grew fearful of how she just spoke.

"Interesting tone to take with me," Claire said and pushed past Joanne and into her house. "I waited outside, Freddy's car isn't here so I assumed he's not."

"Oh, okay." Joanne said sheepishly, hoping that her previous tone wouldn't get her any punishment.

"Where is he?" Claire asked.

"Erm, he's at... work." Joanne said, knowing she was only slightly lying but hoping it wouldn't show.

"Why the hesitation?" Claire asked, she turned around with her arms crossed and stared into Joanne's soul.

"I... I... I just wasn't expecting you." Joanne managed to stutter out, although she could feel herself physically shaking.

"What's going on?" Claire asked and took a step closer to her, "What aren't you telling me?"

"N-nothing." Joanne said, her eyes diverted to the ground, not being able to look at her owner.

"Give me your phone." Claire suddenly ordered and held her hand out.

"What?" Joanne asked, her eyes shooting open and looking at Claire.

"I said, give me your phone?" Claire repeated herself, "You're hiding something from me and I want to check your phone to see if there's anything on there."

Oh shit, Joanne panicked, she could see my texts with Michelle and find out something happened.

Trying to think fast so she didn't have to give Claire her phone she gave up and told the truth.

"Freddy's working out of town." She told her.

"Interesting, and why didn't you tell me?" Claire asked, she raised one eyebrow and crossed her arms again.

"B-because I didn't want you to use it against me." Joanne whispered, a million thoughts going through her head of what Claire will now do.

"How long is he away for?" Claire asked, "And do not try to lie to me, if I find out you will regret it severely."

"For... for a week." Joanne admitted.

"Interesting." Claire said and turned back around.

Oh god, what does she want?! Joanne thought and felt herself starting to sweat.

"Go pack a bag." Claire turned around and said with a huge smile.

"W-what?" Joanne asked.

"Go pack a bag, you are going to stay at ours for a week." Claire told her.

"What?" Joanne said again in pure shock.

"Do not make me repeat myself again!" Claire shouted and scared Joanne.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Joanne whispered.

She hung her head and walked past Claire and went up to her bedroom. She pulled out a small suitcase and started to put a few items of clothing into it.

A week living with them? This is going to be horrible! I can't even imagine what sick and twisted things they are going to make me do! Joanne thought.

"Hurry the fuck up whore!" Claire shouted from downstairs, "You don't need a lot, you'll be naked most of the time!"

For fuck sake, Joanne thought and threw in a few of her slutty clothes that Claire made her buy into the suitcase.

She quickly got dressed into one of her new outfits, knowing this week was going to be hard so she wanted to start off on the good foot.

She put on fish net stockings, a very short skirt and a nearly see-through white top.

"Looking good," Claire said when Joanne walked downstairs, "Put your stuff in the car."

"Y-yes, Mistress." Joanne replied and walked outside.

She looked around and saw one of her neighbours looking and waving over to her.

Oh god, please don't see me looking like this! Joanne panicked, when she looked back up her neighbour's smile had faded into one of confusion.

Claire came outside and got into her car, Joanne then got into the passenger seat.

"This is going to be fun, if I knew earlier then I would've got something planned." Claire said as she started to drive.

"I only found out this morning that he was going away." Joanne told her.

"Sure, you did." Claire said with a scoff.

I can't believe I'm about to spend a week with them both, Joanne thought, dreading it.

"So, this week," Claire said and Joanne started to panic which what she was about to hear, "You're going to be our complete live in slave. I don't want any complaining and no moaning. Understand?"

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne said, although she wanted to jump out of the moving car, she thought if she just went along and did what they want it would make this week easier.

"And you won't be going to work this week, in fact you probably won't be leaving the apartment much." Claire told her.

"I understand, Mistress." Joanne told her and felt a tear fall down her cheek, realising she is going to be their prisoner for a week.

"Next time we will have preparation, however since this is short notice we will just play it by ear." Claire told her.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne said, almost feeling numb now.

The rest of the drive was complete silence, Joanne just thought about all the things that were going to happen to her this week. I'm guessing I am going to take cock in every hole, who knows how many men will fuck me? And Claire, I'll probably make her cum over and over... what sort of life is this? A miserable one. I just want to be at home with my husband.

"Here we are." Claire said with joy and stopped her car.

Joanne didn't say a word, she got her bag and followed Claire all the way to their apartment. When they walked in Joanne could hear the TV was on.

They walked into the living room and Joanne looked at the sofa she was fucked on so many times recently.

"This is a surprise." Jason said with a smile and sat up on the sofa.

"Her husband is away all week, so she's staying here." Claire said and slapped Joanne's arse.

"Very nice," Jason said and stood up. The two circled Joanne like she was prey, "Where will she sleep?"

"We'll just put some cushions on the floor and she can sleep on that like a dog." Claire said laughing and Joanne felt sick.

"Good thinking Hun," Jason said, "Why don't we get this started."

He sat down on the sofa and started to undo his jeans.

"Have you eaten yet today slut?" He asked.

"N-no Master, I'm trying to lose the weight you've told me I have to." Joanne told him.

"Good girl," Claire said and grabbed her thick arse cheeks, "Let's hope you do, for your sake."

"Anyway, let's get you some breakfast." Jason said and finally pulled his jeans down, unleashing his big, black cock.

Joanne just stared at it, her thoughts went back to the first time he sent her a picture of his cock when they were sexting online. If only I didn't accidentally send a photo of my face in, Joanne thought, None of this would've happened.

"Slut!" Claire shouted into her ear and brought her back to reality, "Suck your Master's cock."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne weakly replied and got down onto her knees.

Day 1

Joanne crawled over to her Master and wrapped her lips around his cock. In an instant she was swirling her wet tongue around the head of his thick cock as she slowly bobbed up and down.

"I'll never get tired of watching this bitch suck my cock." Her Master laughed.

"Same," Claire said from behind, "Oh and slut, I loved the video of you making yourself cum as your arsehole was leaking cum."

Joanne's face burnt red with humiliation. She was locked with her two tormentors and was completely helpless to fight against it.

Joanne just kept bobbing up and down on Jason's huge, dark meat. She couldn't stop thinking about almost getting caught after losing her anal virginity, or about all the cheating she had done. She knew that this could all come out and ruin her life, something she has fought so hard to stop since this started.

She kept sucking and licking his cock over and over, something about his big cock in her mouth did feel natural to her, a feeling she hated having.

"I've been waiting to finally use this on it." Claire said from across the room.

Once again being called "It" made Joanne feel worthless, she wondered what it was that Claire was talking about but she couldn't see due to her vision being blocked by Jason's black body.

She then felt her skirt get pulled up above her waist and both of her holes were on view.

Please not my arse, Joanne hoped, still feeling sore from the night before.

"Hmmmmmm!!" Joanne groaned around her Master's cock when suddenly a thick and long object was pushed deep into her unexpecting pussy.

"Oh yeah, it's cunt has swallowed it all." Claire said with a laugh.

Then Joanne felt the object start to move in and out of her, joined by Claire's hands holding her hips Joanne assumed it was a strap on that she was getting fucked with.

"That's so hot." Jason moaned.

Joanne tried to focus on sucking his cock and not from the pain of her pussy being stretched suddenly by this big, fake cock without any lube.

"You like seeing me fuck the whore?" Claire said and her breathing started to get heavier as she fucked Joanne.

"Oh yeah, watching you use it's cunt with your strap on, so hot." Jason moaned.

Joanne kept bobbing up and down Jason's cock as they spoke about her in such derogative ways. To her own dismay, the feel of the thick strap on fucking her pussy was starting to give her pleasure. Please she tried her best to fight, but her pussy was giving it away by getting wetter and wetter.

"Mmmmmm!!" Joanne suddenly moaned around Jason's cock when Claire pushed even deeper inside of her.

"Oh yeah, the whore likes it!" Claire moaned as she fucked Joanne over and over.

"Mmmm... mmmmm.... MMM!" Joanne moaned over and over as her pussy got wetter.

"It's moaning like crazy around my cock!" Jason laughed out and added to Joanne's embarrassment.

Joanne tried to stop it but her pussy was receiving pure pleasure now from getting fucked over and over. She was surprised by how the dildo felt like it was even bigger than Jason's cock.

Suddenly, Joanne felt a sharp pain when Claire gripped onto her top and with shear force ripped it off of her. It fell to the ground and Joanne was left on her hands and knees with her big tits swinging below her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,167 Followers