Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 – Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty fucking slut!" Claire moaned. She reached round and roughly grabbed Joanne's tits from behind, squeezing and twisting her nipples.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Her body rocked back and forth as Claire fucked her harder and harder, she just let her body move as she took Jason's cock down her throat.

Then Jason gripped onto her hair and pulled her from his cock.

"How's that cunt feeling?" He asked her.

"Gooooooddd!" Joanne moaned with her mouth wide open.

Then to add more humiliation to her, Jason spat in her face then proceeded to spread it around with his hand.

"Dirty fucking whore!" He said and shoved her mouth back onto his cock.

Joanne couldn't explain it, she was so fucking horny as she was having her throat fucked by this big, black cock.

"Mmmm! MMMMM!!" Joanne moaned over and over as Claire hammered in her pussy.

"I think it's close to cumming." Jason moaned out.

"Is that right, slut?" Claire asked and once again Joanne's hair was pulled and her mouth left Jason's cock.

"Yeeess!" Joanne moaned as Claire battered her pussy.

"Beg us to let you cum!" Claire ordered.

"Please can I cum?!" She shouted, all self respect out of the window.

"Do you think it deserves to cum?" Jason asked Claire and shoved his cock back down Joanne's throat.

"Glllugg.... glllgg.... Glluggg!" Joanne gagged over and over as her throat was forced down her Master's cock and her orgasm rose.

"No, I don't think it's earned it yet." Claire said and just held the strap on deep in Joanne's cunt.

She couldn't even bob up and down on his cock anymore, her whole body was in pure pleasure and she just wanted to bounce back on Claire's strap on.

Jason grabbed her head and started to force her up and down bis black cock.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!" She screamed around his cock, so desperate and so close to cumming.

"No fucking cumming you old, fat cunt!!!" Claire laughed out and spanked her hard.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Joanne kept moaned over and over and then suddenly she got the familiar taste of Jason's cum filling her mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Jason grunted out as he sprayed more and more cum down her throat.

Joanne did her best to swallow it down but her own orgasm was forcing her to let out loud moans and cum dripped down her chin.

When he pulled out Joanne was left panting and gasping for air.

SPANK!

"Dirty fucking slag." Claire said with a laugh and pulled the giant strap on from her gushing pussy.

Jason stood up and Claire took his place in front of Joanne, she spread her legs and showed her bare, smooth pussy.

"Come on bitch." Claire said and grabbed hold of Joanne's head. She pulled her into her sweet pussy and Joanne, still high on her own orgasm started to lick around her clit.

"Mmmmm good girl." Claire moaned as she grinded herself on Joanne's face.

Joanne did her best to lick her Mistress's pussy, her spit and Jason's cum covered Claire's pussy as she licked and Claire's moaning grew louder and louder.

"Fuuucckk!" Claire moaned out and her legs started to shake around Joanne.

Once again she got the sweet taste of Claire's cum directly from the source and Joanne greedily lapped it all up.

"Thanks whore." Claire said and harshly pushed Joanne's face away.

Joanne's pussy was fucking drenched and her need to cum was taking over. She felt a little weak from her already getting fucked and her face already felt like a mess, covered with spit, cum and pussy juices.

I've been here less than an hour and this has already happened. Joanne thought to herself as she caught her breath.

"Stand up." She heard Jason say and without replying Joanne picked herself up.

She stood there, nearly completely naked in front of these two 20 year olds, and wondered what they were going to do to her next.

She watched as Jason set down a set of scales onto the floor.

"Let's see how you're doing." He said.

Without saying a word, Joanne stepped onto the scales. Before she was ordered to lose 7 pounds Joanne never step foot on scales. Since she knew she was a bigger woman, seeing how much she weighed always just upset her.

"Lost 4 pounds, not bad." Jason said, "But you only have a week to lose the last 3."

"Please," Joanne begged, "I've gone the gym nearly every day, I've barely eaten, I'm doing everything I can."

SLAP!

Suddenly Claire's palm struck Joanne's face and her cheek stung and burnt red. Her thoughts went to yesterday and getting slapped by Neil.

"I told you no moaning!" Claire barked at her, "We told you what you needed to lose, if you don't then you will be getting the worst punishment yet."

"I'm sorry." Joanne whimpered out and a few tears fell down her face.

"Move." Jason said and pushed onto Joanne's chest and she moved from the scales, the push was so hard she nearly fell over but felt too weak to respond.

I'm just a fucking object for these, they don't give a fuck about me. Joanne thought.

"What have you got planned for today?" Claire then asked Jason.

"Got to get to the site soon." He told her.

"Damn, I'm meeting the girls in an hour," Claire replied, "If I knew she was staying I would've made some plans."

Thank god they're going out. Joanne thought.

"We can still put it to some use whilst we're out." Jason said, then with a smile he turned to look at Joanne, "You can clean the house and get dinner ready for when we're back."

What? Joanne thought to herself, I'm their maid now?

She went to speak but both Jason and Claire gave her daggers.

"Y-yes, Master." Joanne replied and hung her head in shame.

"And no clothes." Claire added.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

Claire showed Joanne where their cleaning supplies were and she got to work. She started with the kitchen, whipping and organising their cupboards. Jason left first and just before Claire left she entered the kitchen.

"Keep your phone close," She said, "In case we need something."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied and carried on cleaning.

Being alone gave Joanne a sense of peace, she distracted herself by cleaning the apartment. For two hours she dusted everything, hoovered the entire place and washed all the sheets on their bed.

At 1pm her phone started to vibrate and she saw it was Jason calling her.

"Hi Master." She said nervously, wondering what he wanted.

"Slut, my mate Harry is coming round to fuck you. He should be there soon." Jason said bluntly like it was no big deal.

"What?" Joanne asked back in shock, He's just allowing people to come round and fuck me? She thought, but wasn't entirely shocked.

"You fucking heard me," He shot back at her, "Show him a good time." And then Jason hung up.

"Fucking great." Joanne said to herself.

She carried on cleaning and within an hour she heard a buzzing and realised it was this Harry trying to get into the building.

"Hello?" Joanne said pressing her finger on the button.

"It's Harry, Jason's said come round and fuck you whenever I want." He said.

"Erm... yeah, come up." Joanne replied with shame and pressed the button to let him into the building.

Here we go, just let him do his thing and go. Joanne thought to herself.

When she opened the door to him Joanne recognised him as one of the friends that were around the night before.

"Hi slag." This young, black man said with a smile and let himself in.

"H-hi." Joanne nervously replied, realising she was completely naked still.

"At least you're ready to go," He said with a laugh, "Where do you want to do it?"

"W-wherever you want." She told him, just wanting him to hurry up.

"Sounds good to me." He laughed and suddenly her grabbed Joanne, flipped her over and pushed her hard against the wall.

Joanne's bare tits pressed against the cold wall and she felt this black man's hand grab and squeeze her arse cheeks. He kicked her legs apart and slightly bent her over.

Without any warning she felt him push his entire black cock into her pussy that was surprisingly still wet from the earlier playing.

"Oohh yeah!" He moaned, he grabbed her hips and started to fuck her right there, "I was gutted not to try this cunt last night."

"Urgh.... Fuck...." Joanne grunted as he was fucking her hard against the wall.

Joanne could feel her pussy clenching around his cock as he went balls deep inside of her over and over. His hands kept gripping and slapping her fat arse cheeks and making them jiggle.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...." Joanne moaned over and over as pleasure came back to her.

Her tits and face kept bouncing against the wall as he fucked her, she tried to forgot where she was and just try and enjoy the pleasure she was receiving.

He obviously was in a rush because he never slowed down on fucking her.

It only took a few minutes and Joanne heard him grunt and thrust hard inside of her and she knew he was filling her pussy up with cum.

It's a miracle I haven't gotten pregnant yet! Joanne thought.

After he had milked the last drops of cum from his balls, Harry pulled out and pulled back up his jeans.

SPANK!

"Thanks slut, I'm sure I'll be back soon." He said with a laugh and left the apartment. Leaving Joanne holding herself against the wall as her pussy leaked his cum.

This is it isn't it, I'm just an object that people come over to fuck. It doesn't matter about my pleasure, about anything I want. She thought and felt pathetic, although she couldn't lie about the fact she was horny after that quick fuck.

Joanne went to the bathroom to try and clean the cum from in and around her pussy before finishing off cleaning the house. The whole time she was considering making herself cum, however she didn't want to do anything that would risk getting her into more trouble.

When it got to 5pm, Joanne started to cook dinner for herself and her owners. She had missed lunch as she knew she had to do everything to lose the last 4 pounds. Although she was starving and started to feel weak.

"Hi whore." She suddenly heard Claire's voice as she walked through the door, "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen." Joanne replied as she checked in the oven.

"The place looks good." Claire said.

Joanne turned around and looked at her blackmailer. My old assistant, how I hate her. Joanne thought, I hate everything about her. Her blonde hair, her slim frame, she's the whore! Not me!

"You don't look too happy to see me?" Claire said and stared at her pet.

"S-sorry Mistress," Joanne replied, "I'm very happy to see you."

"That's better, how long will dinner be?" Claire asked.

"About 30 minutes." Joanne told her.

"Perfect, you can make me cum quickly before we eat then." Claire said and walked into the living room.

Fuck my life! Joanne thought. She hung her head and followed Claire into the bedroom, knowing she would do as she's told.

She looked at Claire who had stripped naked by the time Joanne entered the room. Her slim, toned body, her perky and smallish tits.

How am I, a mother, a business owner, a wife... a slave for these two 20 year olds! Joanne thought to herself.

She watched Claire sit onto the bed and spread her legs.

"Come on." Claire ordered.

Without arguing Joanne got onto her knees and started to eat Claire's pussy. As Claire leant back and enjoyed having her older slave lick her pussy, Joanne considered her options. She thought she could easily beat Claire up, given her size, But then what? Joanne thought, Take my anger out on her then for her or Jason to send their evidence of me to everyone I know and ruin my life?

"Fuuuuucckk!!" Claire moaned and Joanne felt her Mistress cum from her tongue. Her delicious, sweet cum.

"Thanks whore, now go finish dinner." Claire ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

She got to her feet and finished off cooking just in time for Jason to return.

SPANK!

He slapped her bare arse as he entered the kitchen.

"Harry said you were great today, good job whore." He said to her.

"T-thank you Master." Joanne replied.

When dinner was plated up, Joanne served it to both of them who were sitting at the dinner table. When she went to get her plate and took it to the dining table, she placed it down but was interrupted by Jason.

"I hope you don't think you're eating with us." He said to her.

"W-where am I supposed to eat?" Joanne asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to stare at your thick body as I eat." Claire laughed out, a laugh that cut to Joanne's heart.

"You can eat in our bedroom, on the floor." Jason told her.

Why do they love torturing me? Joanne thought, How can two people be so sick and evil?

"Yes, Master." Joanne whispered. She grabbed her plate and a knife and fork and walked to the bedroom.

Sitting on the floor, she proceeded to eat by herself. She could hear her captor's talking and laughing but it was too muffled to know exactly what they were saying.

She felt totally humiliated having to eat on the floor in their bedroom, just pushing her deeper and deeper into having no self-worth.

It was hard for Joanne to eat on the floor, she was only half way through when the door burst open and Jason and Claire entered.

"Okay slut, get out, we need some alone time." Jason said to her.

"Where do you want me to eat, Master?" Joanne asked.

"You're done, go throw it away and wash the dishes." Jason told her.

"But Master, I haven't eaten all day, I'm starving!" She tried to plead with him.

"This will help you lose weight you stupid slut." Claire said to her, "Now leave us alone to fuck in peace."

Joanne stood up, her knees were sore from kneeling down on the carpet, just before she left the room she heard Jason's voice.

"Actually, keep your plate on the side, I want to know you're not sneaking any food." He told her.

I hate you both so much. Joanne thought.

"Yes, Master." She replied.

Joanne left her plate on the side and then cleaned up all the pans and other plates. It wasn't long until she heard the sound of Jason and Claire fucking.

From the sound of it, it was very consensual, loud and passionate sex. Then she finished cleaning and sat on the sofa, not knowing what to do with herself, Joanne found herself listening into their sex.

They were both moaning like crazy and it sounded like very rough sex.

She sounds like she's enjoying it a lot. Joanne thought and realised she was getting turned on listening to them.

She thought about the times Jason has fucked her hard and realised her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

As much as she tried to fight it, Joanne was picturing herself in that room, taking Jason's big black cock in her desperate pussy.

For so long I spoke to men online about, fantasising about getting treated how I am getting treated right now. But this isn't what I want. That was just fantasy, I never actually wanted it! She thought.

She didn't know how long she sat there for in silence, listening to her captors have passionate sex, but Joanne just knew she was getting more and more turned on.

Eventually she heard the loud screaming of Claire cumming from Jason. A few minutes later their door opened and she saw Jason's naked body emerge. Instantly Joanne caught herself looking at his semi hard, swinging cock as he walked over to her.

He didn't say a word as he approached, he eventually just stood in front of her with his cock inches from her face. Joanne could see the glistening of what she assumed was a mix of his cum and Claire's juices.

"Clean it." He ordered.

Joanne didn't even think, she just opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his semi hard cock and started to bob up and down. She swirled her tongue all around him, tasting a mix of both of their delicious juices.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned as she bobbed up and down for a few minutes.

Then he pulled out and took a step back.

"Pets don't get to sit on the furniture." He then told her bluntly.

"S-sorry Master." Joanne said and moved herself to sit on the floor instead.

She watched in silence as Jason moved the couch cushion to the ground with a blanket.

"You can sleep here." He said and patted it.

"Yes, Master." Joanne said and found herself curling up onto the cushion. It was not even nearly comfortable and Joanne didn't think she would be able to sleep on it at all.

She watched her black master walk away, staring at his muscular back as he walked and eventually shut his bedroom door, leaving her alone once again.

I can't believe this is happening to me. Joanne thought.

She did her best to get comfortable on the cushion, she tried to close her eyes and get some sleep.

Day 2

"Wake up slave." Joanne heard shouted at her and felt a soft kick on her side.

"What?" Joanne groggily said when she was abruptly woken up. I'm so tired, I must've only gotten an hour or two sleep. Joanne thought and rubbed her eyes.

She looked up and saw Jason looking down on her.

"Morning." He said with a smile.

As Joanne's eyes focused she saw that he was naked, with a fully hard cock.

"Morning, Master." Joanne whispered, her mind wondered what they had in stall for her today.

She could hear some noise coming from the kitchen and the smell of cooking, Joanne was absolutely starving and couldn't wait to eat something.

"Let's start your day off right." Jason then said with a grin.

"Yes, Master." Joanne said and got up to her knees.

If it means I can eat I'll do anything! Joanne thought, she opened her mouth and got straight to sucking her owner's cock.

Joanne wasted no time bobbing up and down on his hard cock, she was swirling her tongue all around his head and wanting to do a good job if it meant this week would go easier for her.

His hand rested onto the back of her head and Joanne expected him to start to fuck her face, but he let her just carry on doing the work.

Joanne kept making love to his cock with her mouth, swallowing down every drop of his precum and moaning around him. She reached around and held onto his rock hard arse cheeks as her mouth moved up and down his cock.

Her stomach was grumbling as she gave this blowjob.

Joanne then gripped his arse cheeks and forced his cock further down her throat.

Her horniness from the night before came back to her as she choked on his cock, making her start to wish he would fuck her.

"Glug.... Glug.... Glug..." Joanne gagged over and over as she sucked his big, black cock. Her hands started to rub the spit down her chin over his balls and wanking off the cock that wasn't down her throat.

"Mmmm that's good." Jason moaned from above.

Joanne then heard footsteps enter the room and the delicious smell of cooking.

"Look at it go." Claire's voice said with a laugh.

"Mmm." Joanne moaned around Jason's cock but it was more aimed at the smell of food.

"Are you a hungry slut?" Jason said and pulled Joanne's mouth away from his cock.

"Yes, Master." Joanne moaned back.

She looked to the side and saw plates of scrambled egg on toast, she got more excited when she saw there were three plates and knew she was finally going to eat, also eat what looked to be a good portion of food.

"Why don't we give it some extra protein in its breakfast?" Claire said.

What does she mean? Joanne thought. Jason just held onto her head and Joanne's mouth was drooling.

"You're so evil, I love you." Jason said to Claire with a laugh.

Joanne panted heavily as Claire brought a plate of scrambled egg on toast in front of her, she couldn't take her eyes from it and just wanted to eat.

"Wank his cock." Claire then said.

"What?" Joanne then asked in confusion and looked up at her captors, both were smiling down on her.