Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 – Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhhhhhhh!!" Joanne moaned in pure pleasure, loving being treated like this.

Oh fuuckk!! Joanne moaned in her head, Don't cum! Don't fucking cum!! She said to herself.

"Urrrghhh!" The man grunted and filled her with another load of cum, just in time so she didn't have an orgasm herself.

The next man in the room decided that her pussy was too full of cum and pushed his medium sized cock into her arsehole.

After taking Jason's cock the other day this one didn't hurt as much. He fucked her for longer than the others and the pure pleasure she was receiving was immense, but her anal fucking just wasn't enough to make her cum.

"HHHHHHHHHHH!!" Joanne moaned when she felt him cumming inside of her arse.

After having her arse fucked the rest of the cocks all blurred into one mix of pleasure. Joanne didn't even try and keep count. Her wrists and ankles felt sore from being tied up but her pussy and arsehole kept getting pleasure upon pleasure from the mass amount of cocks that fucked her.

By the end she felt completely and utterly filled with cum as it leaked from both holes. Her tits were played with a lot and one man even started to choke her which made her panic.

Every time she got to the verge of having an orgasm, Joanne forced herself to think of something else to stop it. Although her body felt like it was going to explode.

By the end, Joanne's chest was heaving and she was letting out heavy breaths through her nose. Desperate to cum, feeling like a complete and total cock and cum whore.

When she heard the door open again, Joanne let out a moan of pleasure knowing she will soon have another cock in one of her whore holes.

I wonder which hole this one will fuck, hopefully my pussy. Joanne thought.

"Good evening slave." She heard Claire's voice say.

"Hhhh?" Joanne groaned, having no idea what time it even was.

"You look, well used." Jason said with a laugh.

Suddenly the blindfold was pulled off her head and Joanne looked to see her two owners smiling at her.

"Had a good day?" Claire asked.

"Hhhmmm." Joanne moaned and nodded at her Mistress.

"Did you cum?" Jason asked.

"Hmhmmm." Joanne grunted and shook her head.

"I'm impressed." Claire said, her fingers slowly teased up the inside of her thick thigh and then tickled around her well used pussy.

"Hhhhhhhh!" Joanne moaned and begged with her eyes to be allowed to cum.

"Are you our complete and total slave?" Jason asked her.

"Hhmhmm." Joanne begged and nodded her head.

"You belong to us, don't you?" Claire whispered.

"Hhhmmm." Joanne moaned again and nodded her head again.

Claire's finger lightly pressed again Joanne's swollen and throbbing clit and her entire body started to shake.

"HHHHHHHHHMMMM!" She screamed into the gag and stared at her owners.

"I think it might deserve to cum?" Claire said to Jason.

Joanne's eyes darted over to him.

"I think you could be right." He said with a smile.

Joanne moaned into the gag and nodded at them both, begging with her eyes.

Claire's hand kept teasing Joanne's clit and her legs shook uncontrollably.

Joanne watched and moaned as Jason reached behind her and took off her ball gag.

"Do you think you deserve to cum, slave?" Claire asked her and kept rubbing her clit.

"Pllleeeeeeeasseee!!! Let me cum! I'll do anything for either of you! Please!!" She begged.

She looked down, her arms still tightly on the corners as her body jerked all around from Claire's touch. She could smell and see the cum that was pouring out of her.

"Are you going to obey us for now on, be our whore and our slut for us to use and abuse?" Claire asked.

"Yeeees Mistress!!! Anything!!" She shouted, "I'm youurrss! DO whatever you want to me! Tattoo me, pierce me!! Fuck me!! Anything!!!"

Claire sat up and pressed her fingers harder against Joanne's clit and started to properly rub into her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuckk.... Pleaseeeee!" Joanne moaned and her neck arched up.

"Please what?" Jason asked.

"Please can your filthy whore slave cuuuumm?" She begged.

"CUM YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" Claire ordered.

"FFUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" Joanne screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her chest heaved into the air and her neck arched back as her long awaited orgasm ripped through her entire body. Her wrists and ankles fought against their restraints as her body bounced p and down in pure pleasure.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRISSSTTT! FUCK MY FUCKKINNNG CUNNNNTTTT!!!" She screamed as the best orgasm of her life tore her open.

"Dirty fucking whore!" Claire shouted and slapped her tits.

"Fucking USE MEEE!!" Joanne moaned.

Jason gripped his fingers around her throat and held her against the bed.

"You are our fucking slave!" He whispered.

"YYYESSS MASTER!!" Joanne panted through his choking as her orgasm lasted longer than any before.

Her body was bouncing up and down on the bed, held only by the knots on her ankles and wrists.

Then her orgasm slowly started to fade but her body kept twitching.

"Fuck... fuck... thank you... thank you so much..." Joanne panted as Claire slowed down rubbing her clit.

"How was that?" Claire asked her.

"So good.... So fucking good..." She panted back.

Jason slowly untied her but Joanne felt too weak to move. She lay back with her eyes closed and had to fight passing out.

"Go shower slave." Jason told her.

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and found her way to the bathroom.

"Come here slave." She heard Jason say when she left the bathroom after a shower, it took a while to get all the cum off of her.

She walked into their bedroom and saw they had placed a few cushions in the corner of their bedroom.

"For being a good slave, you can sleep in here." Claire said to her.

Joanne looked at the cushions and then at her owners.

"Thank you, Mistress and Master." Joanne said.

She stood up and lay down on the cushions on the floor.

"Good girl, see you in the morning." Jason said and patted her head.

"Thank you, Master. See you in the morning." Joanne groggily said before falling into a deep sleep.

Day 5

Joanne woke up from her heavy sleep when she heard movement coming from the bed.

"Morning slave." Jason said.

"Good morning, Master." Joanne replied.

"Go and start breakfast." He ordered.

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied.

She stood up but her legs felt weak after all of the fucking the day before.

After she cooked, like before she wanked her Master's cock so he would cum in her breakfast and then sit on the floor next to her owners.

Her first bite, Joanne let out a loud moan at being able to eat, the taste of cum now enhancing the flavour.

After they finished eating, Claire gave Joanne the vibrating bullet once again.

"Make yourself cum." She ordered.

"Really Mistress?" Joanne asked.

"Really." Claire told her.

"Thank you, Mistress." Joanne said.

She lay back on the floor, spread her legs in front of her owners and started to press the vibrating bullet against her already swollen clit.

"Ooohh.... Ohhh.." Joanne moaned as they both watched her.

She saw Claire pull out her phone and obviously start to record her but she didn't care.

"What's your name?" Claire asked.

"Joanne Hardy." She moaned back as waves of pleasure went through her body.

"And are you our slave?" Claire asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm your slave and a whore for any one you let use me." Joanne moaned and felt her orgasm growing, just praying that they won't stop her and happy to say anything they wanted.

"Are you going to obey every order we give you?" Jason asked.

"Yeeess Master." Joanne moaned.

"Even when you cheat on your husband Freddy?" He asked.

"I don't care," Joanne admitted to them and herself, "I'm your whoreeee... Please can I cum?"

"Cum for us you little whore!" Jason ordered.

"Thaaankk yoouuuuu!" Joanne moaned as another orgasm burst throughout her body.

"Right, we're off out," Claire said, "Clean the house again for when we're back."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne panted out as she still came down from her orgasm.

"Good girl." They both said and left.

Oh god, that was so good. Joanne thought as she stood up.

She spent the rest of the day hoovering, dusting and organising their apartment. She had a text from Claire telling her to shower in the afternoon.

When she came out, the apartment was spotless and Joanne felt happy with her work.

It was around 6pm when Claire returned home.

"Hi slave, how was your day?" She asked.

"Good Mistress, how are you?" Joanne asked her.

"Good, come with me." Claire ordered and Joanne followed her into the bedroom.

When Claire turned around and silently stared at Joanne, Joanne got a little afraid of what she was going to do.

Claire's soft, delicate hands came and rested on Joanne's arms.

Then, what she didn't expect to happen, Claire leant forward and kissed Joanne.

This whole time she has never once kissed me. Joanne thought, but she couldn't help but love the feel of her Mistress's soft lips.

Joanne then found herself kissing Claire back.

When Claire felt Joanne's lips press back, she leaned into Joanne's naked body and held her close.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned into Claire's mouth as they started to passionately make out.

Claire grabbed Joanne's arse cheeks and lightly bit her bottom lip.

"Undress me." Claire whispered.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne moaned back.

She pulled off Claire's t-shirt and pulled down her jeans, followed by her underwear until they were both completely naked.

Claire leaned in again and passionately kissed Joanne.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned as they made out, she found her hands exploring Claire's body. God, her arse is so firm, Joanne thought as she grabbed her.

"Ooooohhh." Joanne moaned when Claire's hand went low and a finger slipped inside of her wet pussy.

"Finger me." Claire whispered into Joanne's mouth.

Joanne pushed her tongue back into Claire's mouth and slid a finger deep into her Mistress's extremely wet pussy.

"Oh yeah.... Oh god." Claire moaned as Joanne fingered her.

"So good." Joanne moaned back.

The two women made out and fingered each other until they were both letting out loud and passionate moans.

"Well, this is lovely to see." Suddenly Jason's voice said.

Joanne turned and saw him standing at the doorway watching them.

"How are you darling?" He said to Claire.

"Good, just having some fun with the slave." Claire moaned as Joanne continued to finger her.

"How's it doing?" Jason asked Claire.

"It's doing a great job," Claire said and Joanne smiled, "Slave, undress your Master."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered.

She pulled her finger out of Claire and walked over to Jason. In a few minutes she had undressed him fully until all three of them were completely naked.

"Come here." Jason whispered.

He grabbed hold of Joanne's face and leant in to kiss her. His thick, black lips felt amazing against Joanne's and she automatically opened her mouth to allow his big, wet tongue run against hers.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned as she made out with this young, black man.

She felt Claire's hands return to hold her arse cheeks, she felt like the filling of a sandwich between these two.

Joanne's head was slightly pushed to one side and she watched as Claire and Jason made out next to her. She had one hand on each of them, caressing their bodies.

Then Claire would pull Joanne in and make out with her gently, before then making out with Jason.

After that, all three were making out at the same time and Joanne's pussy flinched when she felt two tongues touching hers at the same time.

Claire lightly held onto Joanne's hand and guided her towards the bed. She lay back and spread her legs with Joanne in between.

"Do you want to lick my pussy, slave?" Claire whispered.

Joanne looked at her Mistress's beautiful, thin, amazing body. She looked at her smooth, tight pussy and then back at her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered back.

"Good girl, do it." Claire whispered.

Joanne slowly moved her head lower and pressed her tongue against her Mistress's soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned when she made contact, savouring her delicious nectar.

"Oh yeah, that's good." Claire moaned and brushed Joanne's hair out of the way so she could watch her slave eating her pussy.

Joanne used her tongue to explore all around Claire's pussy, she lovingly sucked her lips into her mouth and then circled her clit over and over.

Claire was moaning and gasping louder as Joanne enjoyed pleasuring her.

Then, she felt a tongue pressing at her pussy from behind.

"Ooooh god." Joanne moaned into Claire's pussy as Jason started to eat her out.

"Mmmm." Jason moaned as his big tongue explored her pussy.

"Oh fuck... that's so good." Joanne panted as he kept licking her tight little hole.

Then she felt his tongue move up and lick her arsehole.

"Ooooh god." She panted out as Jason rimmed her.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Jason said and moved his face away from Joanne's drenched pussy, "Do you want that?"

"Oh god...." Joanne panted, "Yes, I want it Master."

"Good girl." Jason whispered.

Joanne felt the head of his cock press up and down her soaked hole, she even found herself pressing back to feel him enter her.

"Please.... Put it in me." Joanne begged.

"Don't let him distract you slave." Claire moaned.

"Sorry Mistress." Joanne moaned and went back to licking her pussy.

Ever so slowly, she felt her Master's thick, black cock push inside of her.

"Oooooh yeeaahhh." Joanne moaned.

Inch by inch he ever so slowly went deeper and deeper into her needy pussy. Oh god, he's so thick... so big! Joanne thought as he kept going inside of her pussy.

When she felt his balls press against her she knew she took his entire cock and Joanne let out a long, deep moan.

"Soooo good!" Joanne moaned.

I love his cock in me so much! Joanne moaned.

Her master started off slowly, thrusting in and out of her at a regular pace as Joanne kept licking her Mistress's clit.

"Oh fuck, yes, lick my clit you little slut." Claire moaned, "How does it's cunt feel?"

"Fucking good." Jason moaned back.

"Mmmmmm!" Joanne moaned in response, her entire body feels like it we just getting pure pleasure.

Her arse cheeks were getting roughly grabbed and Joanne wanted the feel of getting properly fucked. She found herself bouncing back on his cock, wanting to feel him deeper and deeper inside of her.

"It's pushing back on me!" Jason moaned.

"Mmmm do you want him to fuck you?" Claire moaned.

"Yes please!" Joanne moaned, "Please fuck my married, slutty pussy."

"Good girl." Jason said and spanked her arse.

"Oooh fuck.. fuck.... Yeeess!" Joanne moaned as he started to fuck her properly.

Yes! This is what I needed! Joanne moaned to herself.

She tried to do her best to lick Claire's pussy but her pussy felt so fucking good taking this big, black cock that she couldn't stop herself from moaning.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck... please... I'm gonna cum!" Joanne moaned into Claire's pussy.

"You want to cum around my cock, slut?" Jason moaned and kept fucking her tight cunt.

"Yes Master!! Please can your worthless slave cum?!" She begged, feeling no shame or guilt.

His hand suddenly reached around and rubbed her swollen clit.

"You want to cum around your Masters cock instead of your husbands cock?" Claire moaned to her.

"Yes Mistress! I only want Master's perfect, black cock! Not my husbands!" Joanne moaned back to her.

"Cum for me you cheating, fucking whore!" Jason moaned.

"Oh, fuck yes! Make me cum!" Joanne moaned back, "Make this cheating whore cum! This pathetic, dirty fucking SLLLUUUUUUUTTTTTT!!" Joanne screamed and arched her body as her orgasm wrecked throughout her body.

In an instant, Joanne was pushed out of the way and as her orgasm continued she watched Claire wrap her legs around Jason and they started to passionately fuck.

Claire was moaning louder and louder as his big black cock destroyed her pussy.

Suddenly Claire's hand reached out to Joanne.

"Hold it!" She ordered.

Joanne reached out and Claire squeezed her hand as she moaned like a wild animal.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck I'm about to cum!" Claire warned.

"FUUUUUCCKK!!" They both moaned and Joanne watched Jason filling her with cum as she came around his cock.

Jason moved out of the way and Claire pulled Joanne in and kissed her passionately. Their sloppy, wet kiss as Claire played with Joanne's tits.

"Clean your Master's cum from my cunt." Claire moaned into Joanne's mouth.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne moaned back.

She got back between Claire's legs and started to lick at her cum filled pussy like it was an ice cream. Tasting his delicious cum and her pussy juices as she sucked every drop out.

"Fuck that was so hot." Jason said from the side.

"Oh yeah, it was." Claire said, "What about you slave?"

Joanne pulled her head back and looked at them both.

"That was amazing." She admitted.

"Slave, go and make us some dinner." Jason ordered.

"Yes, Master." Joanne said and left to go to the kitchen.

Day 6

Joanne woke up early that morning, a million thoughts running through her head. As she lay there naked she looked at her tattoo's and her piercing.

Maybe this is who I am? Maybe this is where I belong? She questioned, But that would mean I have to end it with Freddy, my whole life would turn upside down. I can't deny the pleasure they have given me. I've fought it but maybe deep down I always enjoyed it. Maybe I am just a slut, just their slave.

"Guess what today is slave." Claire's voice suddenly called out and startled Joanne.

"W-what Mistress?" She asked.

"It's weigh day." Claire said with a smile.

"Oh yeah." Joanne said, in a bit of a daze with everything going through her head.

"Feeling confident?" Claire asked.

"I've barely eaten and been working out, I hope I have lost it Mistress." Joanne told her.

A short while later the three of them were stood around the scales. Joanne was completely naked and hadn't eaten yet to help her.

She stepped on but couldn't look at what it said.

"Oh." Claire said with a surprised tone.

What?! Joanne thought and looked down.

"You are 1 pound too heavy." Jason said disappointed.

Oh no, Joanne thought.

"I'm so sorry Mistress and Master." Joanne said and felt tears well up in her eyes.

Although, these weren't tears of fear for her punishment, but because she disappointed her owners.

"I'm so sorry." She said and hung her head.

"You know what that means." Jason said.

"Yes, Master. I get punished." She replied.

"Exactly." Claire said.

After that, Joanne cooked them all breakfast, as always Jason came on top of Joanne's and she happily ate it all. She actually looked forward to the taste of cum with her food.

It was 11am when they were both leaving the house.

"We have decided your punishment." Claire said.

"Yes, Mistress. Anything you say." Joanne replied.

"You are going back to the tattoo shop." Jason told her.

"Okay, Master." Joanne said, half expecting that.

"You are going to get a tattoo of your choosing." Claire said.

What? Joanne thought and looked at them both, confused as to why she could decide.

"But know, if we are not happy with it, then we will take you back for a very, very big one." Jason warned her.

"Yes Master, I will do my best to get one you like." Joanne told her.

After that, they both left and Joanne sat on the floor as she tried to think of what tattoo to get. Also, part of her was excited to go outside again, having not left this apartment in nearly a week.