Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 – Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

"If you keep being well behaved then we might let you cum!" He moaned as he kept fucking her arsehole.

In a few minutes, Joanne felt him coating inside of her arse with his cum. Once again leaving her on the brink of orgasm.

After this, Joanne was forced to sleep on the cushions again as Jason and Claire went to bed.

With all the lights off, Joanne was once again left with her own thoughts.

Two days done, She thought, You can do this, I think.

Day 3

Joanne got a little more sleep that night than the night before. Managing to find a semi comfortable position.

She was woken up when Jason and Claire came out of their room. This time, Joanne was forced to eat Claire's pussy as Jason made breakfast.

She managed to make Claire cum just before a sausage sandwich came out.

Just like yesterday, it was placed on the floor in front of her.

In a second, Joanne grabbed it and started to eat, starved since she didn't eat anything since her cum covered scrambled eggs on toast.

What?! Joanne thought after her first bite. She looked into her sandwich where she bit down and saw some cum leaking out of it, Again?! She thought.

She looked up and saw her owners laughing at her, but she was too horny and too defeated to care.

I'm too hungry, I just have to put up with it. She thought.

Joanne then ate every last bite of the sausage sandwich.

After they were done, Joanne cleaned everything up and returned to the living room.

"I got this for you yesterday slave." Jason said and pointed to the ground.

What Joanne saw added another level of embarrassment to her. She saw a very large, silver dog bowl filled with water.

"What do you say?!" Claire barked.

"Thank you, Master." Joanne whispered.

"Try it out." Jason told her.

I can't believe I'm actually about to do this. Joanne thought.

Completely naked, Joanne got onto the floor and moved her face towards the bowl. She extended her tongue and started to try and drink out of it. After a few sips she looked up at her owners.

"Finish it." Jason told her.

Joanne looked at the bowl. It was so big there must've been 2 litres of water in there. Doing as she's told Joanne did her best to lick it all up as her owners laughed. Her face was getting covered in water as she drank it.

Eventually she was allowed to lift it up to drink the last few drops.

"Good girl, come here." Jason said.

He roughly threw Joanne over the arm of the sofa and slid his cock deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" Joanne moaned as her pussy reacted to every touch. She was so fucking horny and so desperate to cum she moaned like a wild animal as he fucked her.

He went balls deep in her pussy over and over.

"Fuck yes! Please... please let me cum!" Joanne begged like a whore.

SPANK!

"Are you our whore?" Jason moaned.

"Yes! I'm your whore!" Joanne moaned in pure pleasure.

"Tell me you're just a pathetic white cunt for any black cock to use!" Jason roared.

"I'm a pathetic white cheating cunt for any black cock! Please I'm begging you!!" Joanne moaned.

"Fuuucckk!" Jason moaned and filled her pussy with another load of cum, just before Joanne was about to cum.

Why can't I be allowed to cum! Joanne moaned to herself when she felt Jason pull his cock out of her.

She just remained bent over the arm and panting, desperate to cum.

"Here you go slut." Claire said and returned to the room.

She looked at the ground and saw a large track suit on the ground.

"You can wear this today." She said.

"Thank you, Mistress." Joanne said, relieved to not be naked for the first time in days. She put on the clothes and stood there as her owners got ready to leave.

"Come here." Claire said, "Put your hands together."

Joanne did as she was told and watched as Claire locked handcuffs around her.

"Since you couldn't stay off the furniture, you will be locked to the radiator." Claire told her.

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Joanne thought, thinking she was so bored yesterday then this won't be any different.

Joanne was led to the radiator and locked in place, she could barely move her wrists a few inches.

"See you tonight." Claire and Jason both said and left her on her own.

Well, this is going to be a boring day, Joanne thought, But I guess I'd take a boring day right now.

One hour passed and Joanne was going a little stir crazy, not being able to move and being left in an uncomfortable position had her bored out of her mind.

Then, something hit her.

Oh no, all that water! She thought when she got the slight urge to need to pee.

The next hour she tried to focus on anything other than her need to have a piss.

Is that why they made me drink all that water? Joanne thought as she tried to move to ease the need to piss, This is pure evil!!

The next thirty minutes felt like an eternity as Joanne's need to piss became unbearable.

She started to hit at the radiator to try and break free.

"Heeelpp!" She called out hoping someone would let her out.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She thought as the feeling became overwhelming.

She kept hitting her hands against the radiator. Then, she realised there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Ooohhh fuuuckkkk! Joanne thought to herself as she felt like she hit rock bottom. Her thick tracksuit started to feel warm and wet as she pissed herself for the first time since she was a child.

Oh my god, this is a new low! She thought as the build of needing to piss for hours poured out of her.

She could feel it soaking into the tracksuit and trickling down her legs for ages. When she was done, Joanne felt like her entire bottom half was soaked and like she was sat in a puddle of her own piss.

I can't believe this, it's so humiliating, so pathetic! Joanne thought, That's it Joanne, no questioning or even thinking, just do as your told. She thought.

For the next two hours Joanne just knelt there in a pool of her own piss. Then eventually the door opened again.

"What have you done?" She heard Claire's voice say when she entered the room.

"I'm so sorry Mistress, I couldn't hold it in." Joanne pleaded.

Claire just pointed and inspected Joanne's tracksuit bottoms.

"You've pissed yourself? In my living room?" Claire said, "That's disgusting."

"I know," Joanne said and hung her head, "I'm so sorry."

Claire unlocked the handcuffs and Joanne grabbed her wrist, she tried to massage them as there were clear marks from being tied up.

"Go shower yourself, you stink." Claire ordered.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." Joanne told her and ran to the shower.

She spent twenty minutes cleaning herself before going back into the living room.

"Here." Claire said and handed Joanne a small, pink, bullet vibrator.

"What do you want me to do Mistress?" Joanne asked her.

"Sit on the floor, spread your legs and make yourself cum." Claire told her.

"Really Mistress?" Joanne asked with joy, the thought of finally cumming taking over her entire being.

"Really," Claire said with a smile, "Do it."

"Thank you Mistress." Joanne said and jumped to the floor.

She gladly spread her thick legs in front of her Mistress, turned the bullet on and pressed it against the swollen clit.

"Ooooh yeeesss." Joanne moaned with pleasure coming in waves throughout her body.

"How is that slave?" Claire asked her.

"So good.... Thank you, Mistress." Joanne moaned.

She stared at Claire, whose eye never left her. Joanne's legs were twitching as her vibrating clit brought her immense pleasure.

"Oh god... oh fuck... so good.." Joanne moaned.

"Are you going to cum?" Claire asked.

"Yes Mistress!" Joanne moaned loudly.

Suddenly Claire bent over and grabbed the vibrator from Joanne's hands just before she reached the point of no return.

"Noooooo!" Joanne moaned and look at her Mistress.

"Don't fucking moan to me!" Claire shouted back, "You can't piss yourself and expect to be allowed to cum! You stupid whore!"

"I'm sorry Mistress," Joanne whispered, "I... I didn't mean to."

"That doesn't matter, you still did it." Claire said, "Now, go start on dinner."

Joanne weakly picked herself up, her pussy was still flinching and begging for attention.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered and went to start cooking.

A short while later she heard Jason return and had the pain of listening to Claire tell him about her pissing herself.

Joanne eventually brought the food outside and gave it to Claire and Jason who were sat at the table.

"You can eat in here," Jason said to her, "On the floor, next to us."

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and sat down.

"It's good having someone cook and clean for us isn't it?" Jason said to Claire.

"I know, really handy." She replied.

Joanne just kept eating her dinner and listening to them speak as though she wasn't there.

She didn't say a word as they all finished, she eventually went into the kitchen and cleaned up. When she went back into the dining room Jason and Claire were stood up.

"Come with us." Claire said to her with a smile.

Joanne didn't respond, she just followed them both into the bedroom.

"Sit there." Claire said and pointed at the arm chair.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered and sat down.

"Watch." Claire said.

Joanne sat back, being in a comfortable chair for the first time in a while, yet completely naked and watched as her owners started to make out passionately in front of her.

She listened to their sloppy kisses and stared as their hands explored the other's body.

Claire slowly pulled Jason's t-shirt off and Joanne marvelled at his amazingly muscular black body. He did the same to Claire and her bra fell to the ground. Although both of their bodies were pressed against each other, Joanne found herself drooling as she looked at them both.

It didn't take long for them both to be completely naked and make their way onto the bed. Neither of them ever looked or spoke to Joanne and she just watched silently.

Claire lay back, Jason slowly kissed down her body and Claire let out little gasps and moans.

"Oooh yeah." Claire moaned softly when Jason's tongue finally made it to her clit.

Her pale legs wrapped around his black head... it's so amazing. Joanne thought as she watched.

Jason obviously was great with his tongue as Claire was panting and moaning louder. Joanne watched Claire squeezing her own perk and soft tits as her chest heaved up and down.

"Okay," Claire moaned, "Your turn."

Jason stood up and swapped positions with Claire.

Joanne got a perfect view of Jason's beautiful, hard, black cock. Then followed by Claire's soft, plump lips wrapped around it.

She was giving off sloppy sounds as she slowly bobbed up and down on the cock that Joanne has sucked so many times before.

Oh my god, they're both so hot. Joanne thought and felt her pussy start to get wetter yet again.

"Oh god babe, that's so good." Jason moaned.

Ooooh god, Joanne moaned in her head.

She watched as Claire seductively went back up Jason's body, kissing every inch of his black, muscular body.

Their wet tongues started to dance along each other and Jason's hands started to grab and squeeze Claire's toned, firm arse cheeks.

With ease, they both span around so Jason was lay on top of Claire. Her white legs wrapped around his black waist and Joanne watched as his big, black cock slowly entered the young woman.

"Ooooh god." Claire moaned as she took his cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

The whole act was so sensual, so beautiful that Joanne found herself wishing she could join in.

Jason was ever so slowly thrusting in and out of Claire, they both moaned into the other's mouth as they made love.

I remember when Freddy and I were like that... so in love, Joanne thought as she watched this passionate scene.

We used to make passionate love, just like this.... Then it changed, he didn't want me anymore. Joanne thought.

"Oh god... Jason... I love you." Claire panted out as they made love.

"I love you too." He whispered whilst staring into her eyes.

It's been so long since I felt like that... since someone made love to me like that, Joanne thought.

Her legs started to squirm as she got hornier and hornier watching them both.

"Oh god... Jason, I'm going to cum." Claire moaned out.

"Me too." Jason moaned.

Then Joanne watched in amazement as they both came at the exact same time. Jason filling Claire's pussy with cum as her legs twitched and trembled around his body.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." Claire panted over and over.

After a few more minutes of kissing as Jason's cock remained inside of Claire, they eventually separated.

For the first time since entering the room their attention drew back to Joanne.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Claire asked and Joanne watched cum leak out of her pussy.

"Yes... Mistress." Joanne admitted, I wonder if they will make me clean them both with my tongue, Joanne thought.

"You can go and sleep now." Jason told her.

"Thank you, Master." Joanne said and walked back to the living room.

She tried to make herself comfortable as she curled up on top of the pillow.

That was amazing, so passionate, I miss that feeling, Joanne thought and then an idea came to her head, one she has tried to fight for so long, Do Freddy and I still love each other? I know he's tried the last two days, but before that, there was nothing.

Day 4

"Wake up slave." Joanne heard and felt a light tap on her thigh.

Her eyes adjusted to the light and saw Claire standing over her.

"Go make us breakfast." Claire ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered.

She picked herself up and went to the kitchen and made a full English breakfast for all of them, giving herself a smaller portion knowing that her weigh day was soon.

When she put the plates down, Jason stood up and pulled out his big, black cock.

"You know what to do." He said to her.

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and grabbed hold of his cock.

She was wanking him as fast as possible, not wanting her food to go cold.

It took a few minutes but Jason eventually grunted and Joanne watched him covering her breakfast in his cum again.

"Enjoy." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Master." Joanne replied obediently and sat on the floor and started to eat her full English breakfast mixed with cum.

It's not too bad to be fair, Joanne thought as she tasted cum over her food.

When she finished, just like all the other days Joanne went and cleaned everything up.

"Go into the bedroom and lie down when you're done." She heard Claire order.

Twenty minutes later, Joanne had finished cleaning and went to the bed and did as she was told. A short while later Jason and Claire came in.

"Lie like a starfish." Jason ordered.

Joanne didn't reply and just did as she was told. She watched with fear and wondering as Jason and Claire tied her wrists and ankles to each corner of the bed.

"Open up." Jason said and held a ball gag to her mouth.

Again, without any argument, Joanne opened her mouth and let him put the ball gag into her mouth and she bit down onto it. She felt him tie it around the back of her head.

"Speak." Claire ordered.

"Hhhhh." Joanne tried to speak but just muffles came out from the gag.

"Good." Jason said and then put a blindfold over her eyes.

Joanne lay there, perfectly still, unable to see, speak or move. What are they going to do now? Joanne thought, but she couldn't help feel a twitch in her pussy with hope of having Jason fuck her.

Her desire to cum now taking over her entire body.

"Okay, we are going out." Claire then said.

"Hhhh?" Joanne tried to ask.

Are they just leaving me here like this? She thought.

"Don't worry, there are lots of guests that will be coming throughout the day to use your holes." Jason said with a laugh.

"Hhhh?!" Joanne suddenly groaned in panic.

Oh fuck, I'm completely helpless like this!! She panicked.

She tried to writhe a little but she was helpless to move.

"Calm down slut!" Claire barked, "Only people with the building passcode can get in, it's only people we trust that will come to fuck you."

"Hhhhh." Joanne moaned, terrified with the fact that any number of strangers will just come in and do whatever they want to her without her being able to say or do anything.

"Oh, and no cumming." Jason told her, "And we will know, there are a few cameras around the room."

"Hhhhh!" Joanne moaned again at the fact everything that's going to happen today will be filmed!

"See you tonight." They both said and closed the door.

"Hhhhhhhh." Joanne weakly groaned into the gag.

She was left on her own, helpless and just waiting for any random man to come and use either her pussy or arse.

At first, Joanne's heart was beating a mile a minute with fear of what was going to happen. Having her eye sight taken from her just seemed to make her panic more.

After a while, she forced herself to relax a little and actually became slightly comfortable. She's had to sleep on the floor for so long she found it nice to lie in an actual bed.

Without even realising it, Joanne faded off into a sleep.

She didn't know how long she slept for but was abruptly woken up when the door opened.

"Hhhh?" She groaned out.

"Hi slut," She heard a voice say, "Guess I'm the first."

She felt some fingers trace her soaking wet pussy, forcing her legs to twitch when whoever it was touched her clit.

"For an older woman you have a great body." This mystery man said.

"Hhhh." Joanne groaned back, then, she felt a cock press deep inside of her, "HHhhhmmmmm!" She moaned.

This man wasted no time with fucking her as hard as he wanted. He grabbed and played with her big tits as his cock thrusted in and out of her.

"Hhhh... hhhhmmm... hhhmm.." Joanne moaned over and over into the gag.

The fact that this mystery man could see her moaning because of his fucking whilst she can't see him just seemed to turn Joanne on more.

He kept fucking her and fucking, Joanne just wanted to wrap her thick legs around him and pull him in deeper but the tight knots stopped her from moving.

"Oooohhh yeeeaahhh!" He grunted and Joanne felt the first load of cum for the day fill her pussy.

"Thanks for that whore." He said and Joanne heard the door open and close.

Okay... that's one, Joanne thought, It's going to be hard not to cum.

She didn't know how long it was until the next one, but soon the door opened and another man entered.

"Fucking hell, they have really turned you into a whore." She heard a man say.

His fingers traced her body and made Joanne's hair stand on edge in excitement.

"I love the tattoos; you really are a good slut." The man said.

"Hhhmmm." Joanne moaned back.

She felt another cock press against her cum filled pussy and suddenly she was getting fucked again.

"Hhh... Hh.... HHHHHH!!" Joanne let out a loud groan when she felt her nipple getting bitten onto as she was getting fucked.

Oh fuck... that's so good!! Fuuuuckk!! Joanne moaned in her head as he kept fucking her and playing with her big tits.

"Fuck yes!" He grunted and yet again her cunt was filled with cum.

"Hhhhhh." Joanne panted as her body heaved up and down.

It didn't take long for another man to enter the room and start fucking her, this time Joanne's moaned became uncontrollable and animalistic.

"Hhhhh! HHHHH! HHHHHHHH!!" She moaned over and over as spit started to drool around the gag and down her face.

"Fuck yes, take it you filthy fucking whore!" The man fucking her moaned and she felt him spit on her face.