Joanne's Fall Pt. 10 – Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later there was a buzz on the door.

They didn't tell me someone was coming around to fuck me? Joanne thought and answered it.

"Hello?" Joanne asked.

"Joanne, it's Michelle." She heard through the phone.

"Michelle, what do you want?" Joanne asked.

"I wanted to see you, can I come up?" Michelle asked.

"Of course." Joanne replied.

She waited anxiously for Michelle to come up, I am horny, Joanne thought, wondering if she would get to have sex with Michelle again.

When she came through the door Michelle gave a big smile and hugged Joanne.

"How have you been holding up?" Michelle asked her.

"Good," Joanne replied with smile, "Really good."

"Really?" Michelle asked, clearly confused by the change of Joanne since they last saw each other.

"Yeah, do you want to go to the bedroom?" Joanne asked her.

"What?" Michelle asked her.

"To bed? So, we can fuck?" Joanne said to her, already feeling herself get wet at the thought of being between her black legs again.

"Joanne, what's happened?" Michelle asked and grabbed her arms.

"Nothing, I've just... accepted who I am," Joanne told her, "It's like a weight has been lifted."

"Accepted who you are?" Michelle asked, "What do you mean?"

"I'm Master and Mistress's slave, I know that now." Joanne told her.

"No Joanne!" Michelle shouted, "Don't let them do this to you! You're not their slave!"

"I am, it's okay! I'm happy.... I think...." Joanne said and paused, "I think I'm going to leave my husband and stay here."

"What?!" Michelle pretty much shouted, "What are you talking about?! Have you gone mad?!"

"You just want me for yourself, you don't care about me! This is who I am, a whore for my owners.." Joanne explained.

"No, you're not! Look, if you want to leave your husband then they don't have a hold on you! You can come with me instead? We could be happy together." Michelle asked and moved in close but Joanne stepped back.

"No, Michelle, I'm there's, not yours. I'm not going anywhere, this is where I belong." Joanne explained.

"I... I don't understand." Michelle said and Joanne saw a tear fall from her eye.

"It's okay, I want this." Joanne told her.

"It's not okay Joanne!" Michelle shouted.

"Look," Joanne said getting defensive, "If you're not here to fuck me then you can get out!"

"What the fuck Joanne!" Michelle shouted.

"Please Michelle, I belong to my Master and my Mistress, nothing will change that." Joanne told her.

"You've just been in this apartment for too long, once you go back to normal life you won't feel like this." Michelle tried to argue.

"No Michelle, this is me now." Joanne told her bluntly, "Please, just go."

"I don't believe you," Michelle said and walked to the door, "I won't give up on you."

And like that, she was gone.

A short while later, Joanne put on one of her slutty outfits and went to the tattoo shop.

"Back again?" She heard Stretch say with a big smile as she walked in.

"Oh yes," Joanne said to him with a smile, "Private room?"

"Of course." He said and led the way.

When they closed the door, Joanne sat down and smiled at him.

"How about I suck you big, black cock before the tattoo this time?" Joanne said to him.

"You really have become a slut haven't you." Stretch replied and pulled out his extra long cock.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned as she wrapped her lips around his shaft and bobbed up and down on his cock.

Joanne loved the feel of his cock in her mouth and knew this was where she was meant to be. A slave for black cock.

"Oh fuck, you are one of the best cocksuckers I've ever had!" Stretch moaned.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned as she lovingly bobbed up and down his cock, he was too long to take it all but she did the best she could. Forcing herself to gag on his cock over and over but fucking loving it.

"Oh fuck.... Fuuuuckkk!" Stretch moaned and Joanne was rewarded with a delicious, thick, hot load of cum down her throat.

"Right, what tattoo do you want?" He asked her as he put his cock back away.

One tattoo later, Joanne rushed back to her owners apartment.

"I'm back!" Joanne said entering the apartment.

"Hi slut." Jason said and went to greet her.

"Hi Master." Joanne replied with a smile.

"So, what did you get?" He asked her.

Joanne lifted up her skirt and spread her legs slightly, on the inside of her left thigh read the words "Owned Black Cock Whore."

"Wow." Jason said, the first time Joanne had seen him lost for words.

"Do you... do you like it?" Joanne asked him.

"I have to say, I'm impressed!" He said with a huge smile.

Joanne had a smile take over her face and was overjoyed that she pleased her Master.

When Claire got back, she was also impressed with Joanne's tattoo. That night ended with another threesome, this time with Jason fucking Joanne's arsehole until she came and then licking his cum out of Claire's pussy yet again.

Then, she curled up onto the floor and fell asleep.

Day 7

In the morning, Joanne woke up, cooked breakfast, ate hers that was covered in cum and then made Claire cum using her tongue yet again.

"It's time for you to go back home." Jason said as he walked in with Joanne's bag.

"I understand, Master." She said, actually disappointed to leave.

Then Claire pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss.

"But you belong to us, never forget that." Claire said inches away from her face.

"I won't Mistress, I belong to you both." Joanne replied.

She decided not to tell them that she was going to leave Freddy, rather save it as a surprise.

She was dressed in a track suit that her owners were kind enough to let her wear and drove home. When she got back, she knew that Freddy wouldn't be back until that night.

With their son Tom coming in a few days Joanne thought it was best to end it with Freddy straight away, so they can break the news to their son together.

She pulled up outside her house and looked at herself in the mirror of her car.

I might not be welcome in this house again after today, once it comes out what I've done, who knows what will happen. There is one thing I know, I am a slave now.

Joanne got out of her car and walked inside. To her surprise and confusion the door was unlocked. Freddy's car wasn't in and she was hoping to have some time to prepare for her talk with him.

Has someone broken in? She thought.

She ever so slowly went inside, afraid in case there is someone there.

"Hello?" She shouted through the house.

"Mum!" She suddenly heard call out.

Jumping into the room Joanne saw he son Tom enter with a huge smile on his face.

"T-tom?" She stuttered out, shocked to see him.

"I came back early, where have you been?" He asked her and pulled his mum in for a hug.

Joanne wrapped her arms around her son, her perfect little angle and melted into the embrace.

"I've just been.... Out." She told him.

"Well, it's great to be home, I can't wait to spend a week with you and dad." Tom said with a huge smile on his face.

"Me.... me too." Joanne stuttered out and looked at her son.

Joanne's phone vibrated, with her hands shaking at the sight of her son she read a text she definitely did not want.

Neil: Hey whore, you're coming round mine tonight, me and my mates are having a go on you. I'll send you the details.

She read the text then looked back at her son.

Oh fuck, what am I going to do now?