All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 20 - Interviewing'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. While I thought for some chapters, a large tongue piercing might be a good addition, especially given her previous boss‘ personality, and the strip club interview was well flagged as well, the party was a good surprise.

Love it when a story has developed that far and still keeps up suspense momentum … another side character gets some space in the plot. Let’s learn more about ‚black Ryan‘ and his plans where to take Jo. … also the owner couple tensions look promising, hoping for more depth on those two as well. Feels a bit too convenient to let them stay as shallow mean stereotypes. More nuances than simple evil, please.

Maybe later Dwayne makes a reappearance?

Thanks and all the best

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

As always, an incredible story. It looks like Jo will suffer more degradation as she will likely be fucked senseless at the party. And black Ryan already likes the feeling of her tongue piercing on his cock. As for stripping, Jo has mixed feelings:

“Looking at herself in the mirror in the safety of the changing room, Jo couldn't help but feel self conscious. Sure, her body was a million times better than it used to be, but she still wasn't comfortable enough to be relaxed with a room full of men looking at her.”

But Jason and Claire are thrilled that Jo will be a stripper - and that she will be further humiliated. She will probably still be stripping when she gets her tits enhanced. Jo will think they make her look even sluttier. And with her continued workouts and dieting, she may see that lifted and bigger tits will make her look much younger - like a young slut or perhaps a mature pornstar. Even with all the “body work” that Jo is getting, I bet she will come to like what she sees in the mirror, and the bigger tits will lead to more money from her stripping, even as she continues to be ashamed of what she has become. This is an amazing tale and Jo/Joanne is an amazing creation by the author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good story but time to give her, her life back

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle555 months ago

Can't wait for me, maybe the son can join the story at some point, can't wait to read what you have in store

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Well, I've got to say, you have quite the body under there." He told her and leant back in his chair again.”

Noah, the strip club owner liked what he saw. This is exactly what Jo needed to hear. As another commenter observed, Noah could be a major character as the story takes a turn. He says that he is a good boss, which Jo desperately needs as she learns to dance nude in front of an audience of horny men.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Seems you're too old and fat to make it worth their while." Claire shouted."

This makes no sense, Karl thought Jo had a hot body and was impressed with her performance as a whore for him. I suspect that Dwayne might have had Karl's ear when he turned down Jason's offer to give Jo to him and his gang for a week. Clearly everyone who sees Jo thinks that she has slim and hot body.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Finishing my last comment. Claire's comment about Jo being "too fat and ugly, had nothing to do with what Karl may said; she was just trying to humiliate Jo. Claire herself has told Jo that Jo was looking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Hope it comes out soon.

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

Keep writing! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just stupid and pointless now.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Black Ryan apparently is not all he seems to be. After weeks of fucking Jo, he may have come to the conclusion that she is a white slut who cannot get enough cock, but is afraid that she would not willingly agree to a gangbang with his friends at the party. What will Jo/s thought be when she awakens from the drug to cock after cock in her pussy and ass? More humiliation, but she will love the orgasms and all the big black cocks. Once conscious she will no doubt take cocks deep down her throat, perhaps even wanting to show Ryan’s friends what a skilled cocksucter she is. Without knowing it, Ryan has got it right, Jo is a slut for cock, and she is insatiable, even as she hates what that makes her.

Noah, on the other hand, appears to be what he is, a good and fair man, but a strip club owner. His expectations for Jo will not doubt go beyond what she now imagines, and will be humiliating and exciting. With her big new tits, nude dancing may just be the start. Will Jo end up whoring again?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

In spite of whatever happens to Jo at the party and with Ryan, her personal trainer (who she will most likely continue to fuck), she will need to accelerate her gym workouts so she will be able to dance without becoming totally exhausted at the strip club. More work in the treadmill and more weight training should slim down and tighter her still “thick” thighs. Soon she will be taut and sleek, almost muscular. And as she develops her skill as a stripper dancer, and especially after her tits are lifted and enhanced, she will no doubt find that her humiliation at displaying her body is matched by her excitement at how lustily appreciative the audience is, and how the tips will pour in. This is in my imagination. The author will certainly surprise us and keep us wondering what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait for the next part. What happened to Jo when she drank the beer? Did she get drunk or did Ryan put a sleeping capsule for her? Will she participate in the party noisily unconsciously or will she be taken to the upstairs room? Will the colleagues at this party agree to exchange girlfriends and go to a villa after the party? On the beach or some resort. Or might Ryan send her to another prostitution ring to work for a few days in exchange for money? Will Jo share some clothes with the girls at this party? I expect the elements of the party’s story to be wonderful, because you always present amazing and new things in every story. You are creative.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You give us a beautiful story, interesting scenarios, every part is a new part, you are doing a great job

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story has run its course

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To those who have tired of this story, move on. In my opinion, the author has written a brilliant and very erotic story, filled with unexpected twists and turns, and with a MC who is changing and evolving as she is faced with new challenges and has new experiences. I do not think that the story has plateaued at all, indeed, it appears that new characters (Noah, black Ryan, Alexis) and new challenges from longtime characters (Jason, Claire, Michelle, and possibly Sara and even her now ex-, Freddy) now face Jo/Joanne. The author has given no indication he is anywhere near ending this compelling series, and I am grateful for that. There is too much more to tell, given where the story is now. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep writing this great story. It is the best story to read on this website

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is my favorite story of yours and one of my favorite stories on this site. I really hope you continue this story for a long time and I can’t wait to read what happens next in this story. Great job. 👍

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork5 months ago

Perfect story, eagerly awaiting the next installment! I hope there’s many more to come

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Jo probably does not realize how much more attention her soon bigger enhanced tits on her now trim and fit body will attract, especially when she is stripping in Noah's club. With new enhanced tits and the slutty clothes Jason and Claire make her wear, Jo will look like an unmistakable slut and whore they tell her she is. Just more humiliation for the busty MILF. Just some possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm so addicted to the whole 'Joanne Falls' saga. When you think it can't get any worse, it does. Her live is utterly destroyed. She has very little control over her actions, and her only actions are to protect her son and to enjoy having sex away from her owners.

Think Joanne needs some facial piercings, like a septum, nose or lip with a big ring. She could do with her inner lip being tattooed too, 'cum dump' or 'inset' or something similar.

Think she needs to make money using an onlyfans website or equivalent. Has to make X amount of money for her owners by doing whatever is asked of her. Maybe Freddy and/or Tom see her online site, seeing her do A2M on a dildo.

She needs more bisexual interactions with random women, like at the beach when she was being used by some disgusting overweight strangers. Think she needs a large tattoo indicating that she's bisexual on her thigh, that way when she's in her mini skirt, people can see that she's into women. Tattoo depicting a lesbian porn scene on one thigh, on the other a classic porn scene where a woman is servicing a cock.

Could do a scene where she goes to a sex clinic to get tested for STI - maybe that's how she can get help and out of this situation??

Keep up the good work!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

One of the fascinating things about this story is that Joanne has lost any sense of who she is. Under great pressure from Jason and Claire as their intermittent sex slave, Joanne is forced to all but give up her busines, and her marriage is over. She seems to consider herself as still a whore, and definitely a slut. Her craving for cock on almost a daily basis makes her vulnerable to all kinds of exploitation, and the author is brilliant in ensuring that she is fucked, exploited, and humiliated regularly. Now she cries for black Ryan to fuck the “whore,” slap her, spank her - she wants the pain along with the humiliation - and the powerful orgasms this gives her. It now appears that black Ryan has other plans for Jo, almost certainly involving a lot of cock and even more humiliation. Fabulous and astonishingly creative, not to mention erotic, story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Jo likes now what she sees in the mirror, but probably does not realize what a killer body she will have with lifted and enhanced tits and slimmed down thighs. More treadmill work and big new and youthful-looking tits, and then, with her very plumped up lips, bleached blonde hair, darkly tanned, and tattoos and piercings, Jo could look like a mature, if more exotic, version of pornstar Summer Brielle. Of course this creates more potential for Jo as a stripper and new opportunities for Jason and Claire to exploit her further.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Love the last anonymous comment. Very imaginative ideas for humiliating Jo further. Of course, more tattoos and piercings would come at Jason’s direction. I like the lesbian tattoo idea; her relationship with pregnant sex-slave lesbian Michelle has been simmering, and now the sexy lesbian stripper Alexis enters the picture. The author has no inhibitions in his stories so anything is possible in this amazing story of Jo’s degradation and sexual fulfillment.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Anonymous suggested that black Ryan might have Jo whored out (again) to pay off some debts. That would indeed be humiliating, but Jo has proven to be a skilled cocksucker and whore to Karl. Interesting; Ryan may prove to have a bigger role in Jo’s life than just serving as her personal trainer and on-call cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We would like more parts about Jo's slide, her self-rejection, and her rejection of her clothes and her new job, but she is forced to do so. The pizza delivery guy asks her to fuck her, and gradually loses her company. She becomes less respected by other people and people. They treat her like a prostitute and not like a mature woman.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sending jo to work with a celebrity on social media is a great thing. You go to design a smack or kiss video before taking slaps and kisses from strangers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So looking for the next chapter. Hoping it comes out very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is enjoyable, but the story must be developed and the events in the new parts must be better linked with the events in the previous parts.

I suggest that you design a new series of this story. Each new part represents a new scenario and case for Jo, for example, as some readers and commentators suggested, to start with pornographic films and another part about Jo going to prison. Another part about Jo’s sadistic life. Another part is that Jo’s breasts are injected with hormones until she gets... Milking to breastfeed a number of children, part about Joe traveling to get more tans at a resort in a neighboring city, part about losing her company, part about events at the club, part about him going to the mall, shopping and buying clothes.

I suggest that you focus your efforts more on writing this story and writing it as one of your best stories.

It is interesting that the number of words in the story is more than 30,000, for example.

It is desirable to publish a part every week or 10 days. Sometimes you publish one part every month.

If you invest your effort in writing this story well, developing it, and developing its ideas, you may turn it into a book in the future or translate it into languages such as Portuguese or French, for example.

It's really an amazing story

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THAT THIS IS A GOOD STORY????

I am serious, I read the first page of this part and my eyes filled with tears. I didn't read any other chapters and I won't and please don't think I am judging anyone, I'm not l .. I just don't understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...