Joan's Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Joan is about to go on a dirty adventure.
1k words
3.37
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summers evening in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. The sun had begun to set, the night sky was soon to arrive. Joan had spent a lovely Saturday evening with her good friends Ann and Derek. They had been friends since school, they had grown up together. Ann and Derek had been married for 20+ years. Joan, who had recently celebrated her 45th birthday had broken up with her husband of ten years. Her (then) husband had decided to trade her in for a younger model. A small blonde woman he met in the gym. Joan hated that woman.

She had spent a lovely evening with her friends, having dinner and catching up. She felt as though she had outstayed her welcome, so she decided to leave. She thanked the hosts for a lovely evening, she got into her car, gave them both a quick wave, started her car and off she went. She always enjoyed driving and spending time in her car. A space she comfortable and relaxed in. Currently driving a silver 2017 Toyota Corolla, she decided to take the countryside way home instead of going on the Highway. It was a 30-minute drive to her house. She was enjoying some Foo Fighters through her enhanced speakers, when she noticed the sun was almost disappearing behind the peaks and hills.

It was too nice to go home yet she thought to herself. So, she decided to pull up on a makeshift stone car park, looking out over the valley. A long line of gravel, on the verge if the hill, that could easily park ten cars. As Joan parked in her car; she turned the engine off. It was getting dark now and was quiet. Only the sound of some roosting birds breaking the silence every now and then. Joan was enjoying the tranquillity; she was also enjoying the view. The rolling greens hills of countryside England, there were a few cows grazing in the distance. She had been parked for around five minutes when her tranquillity was broken with a loud roar of a car engine.

An older car had parked up, to the right of Joan, about two car spaces down. A dirty old red sedan car. Joan thought nothing of it and went back to enjoying the view. Her silence was again rudely interrupted when another car parked beside the red one, this time to the right of it. It looked like a nice four-wheel drive, dark blue in colour. Joan heard a car door opening and closing. She looked over but could only briefly make out the top of a bald head, in between the cars.

Joan, a little angry that she no longer was alone, reached forward to start the ignition. As she did so, she heard a faint sound of a moan. Not a moan as if someone were hurt, more of a sexual moan. She heard it again, it was coming from the cars. A rush of electricity rushed through Joan's body. She slowly turned her head to her right. As she did so, the bald guy had proceeded to walk around the back of the red sedan. He was in a rarely nice suit, slightly heavy in stature, rectangular spectacles on his face. Not a heartbreaker but not bad in the looks department. As he approached the passenger side door of the red sedan, he stopped and knelt on the car, allowing the passenger side door to swing open fully. It would be a sight that Joan would not forget in a while.

Although dark now, the car interior light and both headlights from the cars gave Joan a clear view what was happening. On the passenger seat of the red sedan car, a man, maybe in his thirties, was laid as far back as the car seat would go, donning a sports cap. His jeans scrunched around his ankles, as he was being straddling by a woman, slim build, straight brunette hair. Joan could realise she could not make out her face as her hair as covering the entire right-hand side of her face. What she could make out was that she was riding the guy's cock has had as she could. Giving out loud moans and "yes, fuck yes" numerous times. Her dress had been pulled towards her chest, her thighs in full view. The sedans suspension was groining and struggling with the wild thrusting.

Joan glanced at the bald guy, he was still leaning on the car, he had a full view of the sexual encounter. He then reached for his own manhood and he succeed in poking it through his zipper, he began to stroke his member, as he continued to watch the couple fuck.

Joan had not realised, but she had instinctively positioned her right hand on her magic zone. She started to rub her own clit through her jeans. She was so turned on, so wet, at was unfolding in front of her. The noise from the woman, the groaning of the guy who was getting the ride of his life and then the bald guy, stroking his nice, large, uncircumcised penis. The woman in the car slowed her riding down, now it was more of a grinding movement. Before Joan could gather her thoughts and get a reality check, she took her left hand and started to pinch her nipples over her woollen jumper. The thickness of the material frustrating her. She was so turned on, so horny and the sights and sounds of everything that was happening.

Joan could not stop herself, she had to feel her clit, she used her right hand to go underneath her jeans. It was slightly awkward as they were tight, but she made it, she looked to her right and the same scene was still acting out in front of her. The woman in the car was really moaning and groaning, turning Joan on even more. As she found her clitoris, Joan closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, but before she started circling it for pleasure, she opened her eyes.