Job Plea

Story Info
How far would you be willing to go to save your job?
1.7k words
4.37
15.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Job Plea

"Please Fred," Laura begged, "I'll do anything. I need this job."

Fred looked at Laura, sitting across from him. Tears were visible in her eyes, and her lower lip was trembling. She had come to the meeting dressed in a low-cut halter neck dress that left very little to the imagination. He sat back and folded his arms across his chest, bringing a hand up to stroke his chin.

"Laura, we have had a few conversations about this before. I really don't know that we can just look past it this time. There will have to be consequences."

Laura looks downbeat. "I understand that I will have to be punished in some way, but surely there is something, anything," she said inflecting the word heavily, "that I can do."

Fred looked at her for a moment, considering her words. He knew that he shouldn't take advantage of the situation, but the temptation was just too great. He leaned forward and put his hands on the desk. "Well, Laura, there might be something that you could do to keep your job."

Laura's eyes widened with hope. "Anything, Fred. Just tell me what I have to do."

Fred leaned back in his chair and studied her for a moment. "You know, Laura, I have always thought you were a beautiful woman. And if you were willing to do something for me, I might be able to overlook everything this time."

Laura felt a shiver run down her spine at the way he was looking at her. She knew that she shouldn't be attracted to her boss, but there was something about him that made her feel weak at the knees.

"What would I have to do?" she asked hesitantly.

Fred leaned towards her again. "I want you to strip for me."

Laura's heart skipped a beat, and she felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. She had never done anything like that before.

But then she remembered how badly she needed this job and how much she enjoyed working here. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

She took a deep breath and stood up from her chair. "you just want me to strip?" she asked, as she started to untie the ties at the back of her dress.

"For starters," he said, his eyes locked on her every move.

Slowly, she lowered the halter neck dress, letting it slip off her shoulders and pool at her feet. She stood there in nothing but a crimson bra and thong, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

Fred's gaze roamed over her body, taking in every curve and contour. Laura felt a thrill of excitement mixed with nervousness as she gave a twirl, showing off her toned figure.

"Very nice," Fred said, his voice low and husky. "Now take off your bra."

Laura hesitated for a moment before reaching behind her back to unclasp the bra. She let it fall to the floor and stood there before him, bare-chested. Fred leaned forward in his chair; his eyes fixed on her breasts.

"Now turn around and bend over," he commanded.

Laura bit her lip nervously but did as she was told, bending over in front of him. She closed her eyes as she heard him move behind her, feeling his hands on her hips. She gasped as he slid down her thong, exposing her fully to him. Fred ran a hand up her calf, slowly tracing the curve of her ass, he still couldn't believe that Laura, one of the best-looking employees he had ever had, was doing this for him.

"Turn around," he said calmly, guiding her around in front of the large mirror on the wall behind her desk. "And look at yourself."

She turned around self-consciously and met her own gaze in the mirror. Completely bare, her breasts perky, heavy with arousal, her legs slightly apart from the cool air circulating over her dripping pussy.

She glanced down briefly, noticing that glistening with arousal. Fred stepped up behind her, grasping her hips and pulling himself close to her backside. His cock strained against his pants as he felt her soft skin against his palm. He rested his head on her shoulder, turning to watch them in the mirror.

Laura caught a glimpse of his reflection behind hers and she felt a shiver of hot and cold run up her spine as she watched him stare at her standing naked before him.

Slowly, he began to trace the curve of her neck with his lips, leaning down further and further until she could feel his hot breath against her skin. His hands roamed around from her hips and up to cup each of her breasts, while he started to kiss her neck as he moved downwards towards them. She gasped at first for a brief second, but soon felt herself relax into him as the pleasure took over.

One of his hands slides between her legs, exploring her like never before. His fingers gracefully moved up and down, making circles on either side of her clit while he kissed around to the back of the neck as well. The pleasure was too much for Laura and she almost felt lightheaded with delight from the sensations Fred was causing in every part of her body. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted and needed at that moment as his finger pressed harder into each area until eventually his two middle fingers were inside flicking gently but firmly against an incredibly sensitive spot deep within that sent jolts throughout her body, making it quiver uncontrollably under his touches.

He softly bites her neck and shoulder, then his fingers explore further. His other hand still caressing her breasts, rolling the nipples between his thumb and forefinger while she held onto the back of Fred's head, letting out gentle moans of pleasure.

He kneels in front of her and starts to lick and kiss her inner thighs, slowly moving up towards her bellybutton where he spent a few moments lapping away at it with his robust tongue as she writhed underneath him. His lips moved lower still, teasing between the folds that ached for him until finally they found their way around the sensitive nub glistening with moisture begging for attention. Fred granted its wish as his tongue licked across frantically sending shockwaves throughout Laura's body making all other thoughts drift away into nonexistence... Laura's sensitive moans were causing Fred to work ever faster than his hands moved upwards to massage either side of her breasts, dictating exactly what he needed from her, feeling her orgasm build in the intensity of his movements as the laps across her pussy became quicker. She was almost at the edge. Just as she was about to let go into the most powerful orgasm ever, even more intense than the first that he had given her with his finger, Fred stopped, smirking to himself.

"No... please don't stop," she breathed heavily, as she tried to keep herself from making too much noise that the office might hear.

Fred stood up and unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down to reveal a little more than Laura could take in at once. His rock-hard cock seemed to grow bigger every second, only a few inches away from Laura's face, and it was hard for her to take in exactly what was happening. She glanced nervously up at Fred before looking back down into his lap again where the magnificent dick almost seemed like a monster ready to destroy her slowly but surely. His other hand moves behind her head, gently rubbing her hair with the bottom of his palm, forcing her mouth slightly open. Without being told, she knew what he wanted. She kissed all over it before swallowing it further into her mouth inch by inch until it touched the back of her throat causing it to retch slightly because of its size. She arched her back slightly so that he could sink his cock ever deeper into her mouth. Just as Fred felt the urge to come approaching quickly, he pulls out of her mouth, leaving Laura hungrily waiting for his cock.

The sweat that covered her body was glistening brightly as her breathing became heavy and erratic. She had never been more turned on than she was standing there completely naked in front of Fred, willing to do anything in order to, not only save her job, but now aching to feel the pleasure of his cock inside her He said nothing as he picked her up, placing her on her large oak desk and eases himself into her dripping pussy She opened her eyes briefly to see his face sweating, his brown eyes examining every inch of her exposed body. His hard cock sunk deeply into her tight, wet pussy. She gasped as he pulled slowly out before pushing it back in a few times in slow motion for both their pleasures, the feeling of him completely inside her caused electric waves through every part of Laura's body making her want more.

"You like that?" Fred whispered huskily in her ear with his arms wrapped around the waist, keeping Laura from moving away even an inch.

She nodded slowly at first, but as Fred started thrusting more and more quickly, she responded with an "uuuh-huh". She looked up at him and Fred locked eyes with hers, there was something there now that wasn't there before, there was some kind of connection between them now and it succeeded in turning Fred on even more watching Laura stare him in the eye while he fucked her so well, they both came, almost simultaneously, Fred filled up Laura's pussy with everything he had. Fred pulled out of her, and they both laid down on the desk, breathing heavily after the act.

Now that they were finished, she hoped that she had just done enough by taking him in her mouth and letting him fuck her senseless on the desk in order to secure her job. She didn't want to bring it up, didn't want the embarrassment of being told that it still wasn't enough, but wanted some confirmation that her job was safe. Fred got to his feet and smiled down at her, putting his pants back on. "It's okay," he said in a gentle voice, understanding exactly what was going through Laura's mind. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair from her face before heading towards the door. Before leaving, however he turned around one final time with an almost fatherly look on his face that seemed oddly reassuring despite everything they had just done together only moments ago. "You don't need to worry about your job anymore," he said reassuringly.