Joe and Matteo Pt. 02

Story Info
Matteo sucks Joe off outside his house in the dark.
1.1k words
4.54
4.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks went by, during which Joe and Matteo acted like nothing had happened. Joe almost managed to convince himself that nothing really did. He knew perfectly well that a man with a girlfriend was technically off-limits.

The only contact they had was a "hey, how's it going" at work. While Joe was thinking: "do I ask him about Ana? Do I not ask him about her? What are the rules for this situation?"

As for Matteo, he loved Ana. But he kept thinking about that time with Joe. He said to himself, "I was just drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. Nothing needs to change."

Ana was the one to get them back in touch. She asked Matteo if there was anyone he would like to invite to a party that she was hosting. He said, "no baby you can go ahead and do all that, it's your party."

But as it turned out, Ana remembered Joe. She said "what about that guy from work, Joe something? I don't want it to be only my friends there."

Matteo realized that if he said no, it would seem strange. So he agreed: "okay, sure we can invite Joe. He's fun."

Then he thought: fun?! Seriously, why did I say that? But Ana was happy with his answer. So, now Matteo would spend another week trying not to think about Joe. Which he mostly managed to successfully do, by staying busy and helping Ana get their house stocked and ready for the party.

On that night, Joe spent a lot of time getting dressed and then overthinking his choice of clothing until he was half crazy from nerves. It made him late, but he figured maybe that was a good thing because it might look like this wasn't what he was thinking about all week. He walked up to the door, fiddling with his watch and rearranging his jacket.

Before he could even ring the bell, there was Ana, hugging him. "Joe! So nice to see you, come on in. Matteo is around somewhere, I don't even know what he's doing. You remember my friend Laura?"

And Joe didn't have any more time to worry about Matteo for the moment. He thought: I should probably get paid to go to parties and lean against the wall and not talk to anyone because that's what I always end up doing anyway.

But then, Matteo was there. He was wearing only a white dress shirt with the top buttons undone, a gold watch, and jeans that fit him perfectly. Joe inwardly groaned. Could this fucking guy be any more perfect without even trying?

"Hey," Matteo said. "Get in here man. It's a party, at least act like you might have fun."

Joe rolled his eyes. "Dude you know I don't really do this kind of thing. And we haven't really talked, like..." He trailed off and then cursed himself for not finishing the sentence. What had happened to his ability to speak words like a normal person?

Matteo said "Joe. Chill, I'm really glad you're here. Really." And pulled him in for a hug.

It lasted a little too long. Joe didn't know if he should be happy, or nervous that people would notice. But however he should feel, he realized it didn't matter because he started to focus only on the feeling of Matteo's body against him. How he smelled, how his arms gripped Joe and his face was so close over his shoulder.

And then it happened. Matteo said, in almost a whisper: "I have an idea." He nodded his head towards the door where Joe had come in. It didn't take long for Joe to go right back out, with Matteo following close behind.

They went behind the house so that nobody would see them. Inside the house, it was brightly lit with music playing. Outside, it was just them, in the dark. Joe realized: I'm going to be leaning against the wall again. But this time, I'm going to like it.

Then, they were kissing. It was slower than the first time, and more sensual, as they explored each other with their hands, lips, and tongues. Matteo's hand found its way up Joe's shirt, and Joe took a sharp breath in. His other hand moved down to Joe's ass, gripping it, pulling him closer.

Joe wrapped his arms around Matteo and pressed against him. He was hard, and could feel that Matteo's bulge was growing in his jeans too as they began to rub together, both breathing fast. Joe whispered "fuck I missed you."

Matteo hissed, "yeah. Joe I want your cock. I want to taste it." He unzipped Joe and pulled out his hard dick, already wet with the first drops of precum. He held it in his hand at the base and stroked a few times, his thumb moving over the head. Then he got on his knees, on the grass behind the house, and took Joe's dick in his mouth. Slowly, he licked and sucked the head, running his tongue around it and up against Joe's slit.

Joe started to moan. "Sssh not too loud," Matteo warned.

"Ohhhh, god. Okay. Oh." Joe tried to quiet himself. His hips were moving in time with Joe's lips. The wet sound of sucking had him thinking, fuck... no I can't cum yet. Don't fucking cum yet.

Matteo's mouth was drawing him deeper in until Joe was almost face-fucking him. Matteo was quiet, looking up at Joe in the dark. His lips pulled up and down on Joe's cock, his tongue stroking the shaft.

Joe couldn't stop moaning now. "Matteo... I'm gonna cum." Matteo nodded his head and sucked harder, faster. Joe let out a final "ah, ah" as he began to let go in Matteo's mouth. Uneven, almost frantic spurts of cum shot out of him, two and then three, then four.

Matteo couldn't swallow it all at once, so he let some go, licking his lips. "Joe you're so hot, fuck." He kissed Joe hard, and pulled his hand down. "Feel how hard how you made me. I'm so hard man." He was already unzipped, his cock out, dripping precum and throbbing.

Joe used firm strokes, twisting his hand a little as he pulled up on the shaft. Then moving back down, his hand stopped to cup Matteo's balls and lift them, before dropping them again. He began to jerk faster and lighter, with more friction, until Matteo gasped and bit down on Joe's shoulder, cumming now himself in thick ropes that covered Joe's shirt and jeans.

"Uh. Matteo you totally came all over me. I can't really go back inside," Joe said. They both started laughing.

"I guess you should remember to bring a change of clothes next time dude because that's not a good look," said Matteo.