Joe and Matteo Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe and Matteo take the next step.
1.6k words
4.44
1.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Matteo's girlfriend Ana's party, he and Joe were friendly at work but Joe noticed that Matteo didn't make eye contact with him. Joe thought: am I just being paranoid, or is he trying to avoid me? Are we supposed to be just casual friends now, like nothing happened, like he didn't suck me off outside his house?

Joe's greatest source of confusion was that Matteo had been the one to initiate this. He didn't know if he was supposed to simply wait until the next time Mr. Hot Shit wanted to get with him, or if he was allowed to have any control over the situation. It mildly pissed him off, so Joe decided he would play it cool. No more freaking out over Matteo; it would happen or it wouldn't.

Joe kept busy spending time with family. His sister Kristina was in town with her two young kids, so he got in some valuable babysitting time. Joe loved kids, and Kristina, being a single mom, was constantly overwhelmed. It helped Joe feel like he was worth something, even if he was hopeless at relationships. He always thought he would make a good dad.

Meanwhile, Matteo was struggling with demons of his own. Ana's mother had called, asking her when Matteo was planning on proposing to her. Ana laughed it off and told him not to worry, she couldn't push them into anything and there was no pressure. But he thought maybe her mother had a point: if he didn't eventually ask, Ana would likely get tired of waiting, or some other guy would snatch her up.

Matteo needed a break from the pressure. One night after work, he decided it was time to blow off some steam at the dance club. He remembered the last time when Joe had been there watching him. I'm totally going to end up calling Joe anyway, he thought. Might as well get it over with.

"Oh hey Matteo, what's up." Joe sounded less than excited to hear from him. But then again, Matteo thought, that was Joe.

"Hey man," Matteo replied, "not much I'm just kind of stressed out you know what I'm saying? I need to go out tonight. You want to come with me?"

Joe definitely did want to go with him. But he didn't want Matteo to think he'd be at his damn beck and call whenever. "Yeah I mean, I guess. I can meet you someplace, if I have time."

Matteo gave him the name of the club they had been to before, ended the call, and went on his way. At least he tried, and he would have fun whether Joe showed up or not.

He'd been at the club about half an hour when he got a text from Joe: "Be there soon." Yesss, Matteo thought. I knew he'd be here.

Matteo scanned the crowd off and on, until he caught sight of that familiar thin frame with the black-Irish coloring: Joe. The man was a goth without even trying, Matteo thought. With Matteo's Spanish-Italian looks, they were an interesting match.

Joe approached him and gave a half-smile. "You know I don't dance," he said. "Want to go somewhere else, or is your boy-band heart set on this?"

Matteo laughed. "I'll just take that to mean you think I'm good-looking. Sure, we could go somewhere else man whatever you want. Mostly just want to hang out with you."

They went to a diner nearby. It had a neon sign that said "-iner," the D having blinked out years ago. The coffee was terrible, but Joe liked the down-on-its-luck atmosphere and the fact that it was never crowded.

"This place is a half-assed dumpster fire," Matteo said. "I like it." Joe grinned.

They talked over bad coffee for a while, about work and Joe's sister's kids, and Ana's annoying mother. Matteo had a strange habit of drinking those little containers of half-and-half by themselves, while leaving his coffee black. "You're weird," Joe said.

"Yeah step off, Edward Scissorhands," Matteo shot back. "What's going on with your hair."

After they got the check, Joe knew he wasn't ready for the night to end. "Hey you want to come back with me for a bit?" he asked.

"Yeah cool. I got these coffees. Let's get out of here." Matteo threw some cash on the table.

Once they were back at Joe's place, Joe could feel his pulse speed up. He knew that Kristina and the kids would be asleep. "Come on in," he said softly, "but we need to make sure not to wake them."

"Joe," Matteo half-whispered, "you're such a good guy. Let's go to your room and shut the door, that way we won't bother them."

As soon as the door shut, they were kissing. Matteo's hands moved over Joe's hair, then his face and neck. Joe had his arms around Matteo's back, gripping his shoulder and waist. They found the bed, and hesitated for a second. Both looked at it, then at each other.

To his own surprise, it was Joe who pulled Matteo down onto it, with Matteo lying down half-underneath him. Joe pulled off Matteo's t-shirt and then his own. He began to run his hands up and down Matteo's chest and stomach, and then dropped one hand to the crotch of his jeans. Unzipped him and lifted Matteo by both hips, pulling the jeans down. Matteo quickly got them all the way off.

Joe started to massage him over his underwear. Matteo was wearing tight briefs that clearly showed his hard-on and swollen balls. As Joe cupped them in one hand, Matteo moaned. He started to move his hips in response to Joe's hand, his balls rubbing against Joe's fingers through the fabric.

Joe now removed his own jeans, down to his boxer briefs that were not quite as revealing of his package. But Matteo didn't hesitate to start exploring him there, or to free Joe's hard dick from the opening in his boxers.

Joe's hands were underneath Matteo's hips now, urging them upwards. He began to push his cock against Matteo's ass, between his cheeks, still with two layers of fabric between them. Those layers were soon wet with Joe's precum. He said "I think it's time to get these out of the way."

Matteo nodded. His own dick was so hard that the underwear was getting uncomfortable. Soon they were both somehow freed from the constricting fabrics, although neither one of them could have said exactly how it happened.

Joe thought: are we about to fuck? He'd never done it with a guy before. But he wanted to. He wanted to be all the way inside Matteo, and with his newfound courage, he asked: "should I get a condom?"

Matteo's usual cocky demeanor seemed to waver. He said "...uh. I want to but I've never done it, I mean, never like this. I don't know man can you go slow?"

"Yeah," Joe said. "I haven't either. don't want to go too fast. I want us both to feel good. But especially you." He reached for a condom from the bedside table, unwrapped it and felt Matteo's hand helping him roll it on.

Joe slowly pushed up against Matteo's hole, the lubricated condom slicking it up. He felt the head of his dick start to enter, and the feeling was like a snug cave of warmth gripping him. He heard Matteo take a sharp breath. "You okay?" Joe asked gently.

"Uh huh. It's like, different. But it doesn't hurt." Matteo had never sounded more real to Joe, or more sexy. This was a discovery for both of them. They were on equal ground, as Joe began to slide in further.

"Fuck," Joe whispered. He could feel Matteo's muscles starting to loosen around him as he began gradually pushing deeper in, and then back out again. In small movements, Joe's hips guided his cock little by little, until he felt himself suddenly sliding deeper as Matteo opened up to him. Joe gasped; it was too exciting, he didn't know how much control he would have.

Matteo seemed to sense this. He said "it's okay. You can go ahead, it's starting to feel good." Joe thought: oh thank fucking Christ. He began to move faster and harder, until he reached a steady rhythm. "Oh god," Joe moaned.

Matteo's feelings shifted from what was at first uncomfortable, to just intense. There was a wave of sensation overtaking his body, from deep inside up through his groin and torso. He shivered as he felt pressure start to build up in his balls and throbbing cock. Joe's back was arched above Matteo as he fucked him, deeper and deeper with each thrust. His balls began to slap against Matteo's ass.

"Ah. Matteo I'm gonna cum," Joe cried out. Matteo felt the surge of Joe's orgasm even through the condom as he reached for his own cock and began to jerk himself off, very close to cumming himself.

As Joe relaxed and shifted his body over to one side, Matteo was reaching his peak. He grabbed a piece of the bedsheet and squeezed his eyes shut as his cock began to shoot. It was almost too much, and now he could understand the stupid things people said about cumming feeling like an earthquake or a rocket launch. Or how it almost made them cry.

When it finished, he was vaguely aware of Joe's arm draped over him, and that Joe had gotten rid of the condom and had his eyes closed now. With Matteo's mind now returning to reality, he took Joe's hand and squeezed it, pulling Joe's arm closer across him, and took a deep shaky breath in and out.

Joe had been struck hard by the strength of Matteo's orgasm, watching all that shaking, wanting to stay close to the feeling of being pulled and held inside him. As Matteo quieted, Joe kissed the back of his shoulder, and both of them drifted towards sleep.