Joe Gets a Rub Down & More Pt. 01

Story Info
Joe gets a massage; gets more from Felix and Jerald.
1.8k words
4.51
6.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

For 11 years, Stella and her girls cleaned out my office, and in that time we forged a friendship to where she would elaborate about her love life as one week it was about how this guy "treated her like a queen," and another week it was about how another treated her "like dog shit." I'd often sympathize with her, for I remembered when I was married to Angela, and how I wasn't the best husband either, and it would hit home when Stella, an older, black woman, would cry about the issues she was experiencing.

"I just want to be loved, rubbed, and spoiled," she told me once as we were sitting, eating ice cream as she and her girls were about to start their shift once I departed for the day.

I understood the rubbed portion that afternoon, as I'd been dealing with numerous clients over the phone as it was flu and cold season, and many of the clients were in their elder ages having issues with the hospitals clearing their insurance. I loved being in business for myself in this field of selling insurance as the dividends were more than just monetary, but also spiritual, in a sense, as I was able to help people sustain a decent lifestyle. Being in business for myself also had its drawbacks as I mentioned with the "issues," and on this day, a Monday, my mind was tired, and body sore, so when I started to grab my back after eating the ice cream, and trying to hint to the talkative Stella that I needed her and her girls to leave me be, she asked what's wrong.

"Just need a good massage," I told her.

She whipped out a card.

"Go see my buddy, Felix sometime. He's in Ogden, Filipino guy, with hands touched by God," she said.

She got up at that moment, then came around my desk to give me a hearty hug before her the girls commenced cleaning, and I packed my work bag with items before heading out the door to my Volvo. Once I entered the car I started feeling it more, as my back was starting to lock up a bit. I fumbled in my wallet for that card, calling Felix to see when his earlier appointment would be.

"Hello sir. I've got openings for deep tissue, Swedish, and just regular rub downs from now until 9:30 p.m.," he told me. "Each session is either 30 minutes, or an hour."

I let him know that I for sure needed an hour, and that it was 5 p.m. and I for sure would be there at 6 p.m. once I went home to shower thoroughly.

"Oh, and make sure you have a small meal," Felix told me. "Looking forward to seeing you, sir."

I did as mentioned as I went home to take a hot shower, then made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before getting dressed and darting to Ogden for the massage. I made it to the place as Felix, a short, pudgy guy with small eyes and salt and pepper hair, greeted me, along with two other men.

"Hey there, you must be Joe," he said as I entered the door, extending his hand and taking me on himself. "We knew who you were because we don't have any other appointments set tonight, its a slow night."

He explained, then gave me a written medical disclosure, then went over the massage specifically as I chose a deep tissue massage. He offered me wine to drink to calm my nerves (a regular occurrence for some customers apparently as needed), then asked if I wanted music, or no music in the room.

"I opt for music," I told him, as he mentioned the music would consist of soft jazz.

"Ok Mr. Joe, if you will, follow me to the last room on the right, and sir, I will leave you privacy to where you can undress where you feel most comfortable," he said to me, as he had a strong accent.

He handed me a pair of thin, but durable, disposable underwear or what looked like underwear, and I entered the room, shutting the door behind me to change completely, with him knocking to enter 10 minutes later as I laid face down on the table.

"Mr. Joe, I see you're already ready," he said loudly, as we both laughed.

"Felix, I don't think you understand how much I need this," I told him, as I hadn't experienced a good massage in years. "I'm more than ready."

"Well you've come to the right place, as I'll definitely take care of you," he said.

He coached me into perfect position as I placed my head on this pillow he brought out, and made me move a little on the table so he could have me centered, as I'm six foot two, 240 lbs., and he was a mere five foot seven, 200 lbs., at best. He turned on the soft music and it was as if I automatically went into a trance, then he poured the warm oil on me, and commenced working my shoulders first. I got lost in his touch and began moaning, then realizing the sounds I was making were "enticing," so I apologized.

"No, no, no, Mr. Joe, that's completely fine, I like that actually. Let's me know that I'm doing my job," he said. "Just relax, and do what you feel."

I kept moaning as Joe, despite his small demeanor, had heavy, talented hands as he was working all the nooks of my body, his appendages striking all the points that needed pressure, making me feel new. He mastered working the oil on my body, as he pushed it through his fingers to allow him to hit the spots that needed hitting, especially in my back. He got closer to the top of my butt and I tensed up.

"Relax. Are you okay with me touching that lower back, upper buttocks area," he asked as he stopped.

"More than welcome to try, but its just a stiff area," I told him, as he proceeded upon my request and actually loosened things up there. "Felix, that feels so damned good."

He didn't respond verbally, instead just taking my compliment and giving my ass cheeks the attention that was needed; tough pressure, combined with tender touches as this was an area that craved attention.

"Must really good," he said as he had his forearms pressed and waving against my skin, and I couldn't stop moaning.

He 'accidentally; slipped his hand between the crack, not going deep enough to touch my hole, but enough to where he made me twitch. He did it again, and I jumped slightly only to hear him have a slight chuckle.

"I guess that's a spot of concern," he said snickering, then doing it a third time before he started working the back of my thighs, running his hands up and down, damn near touching my balls.

He'd move away from the ass and crotch area to continue down my legs, and my feet, before he made me turn around and see that I was deeply aroused. I apologized.

"Dude, it happens," he said with a laugh. "Raise your head so we can place the pillow under it."

I did, and he started on my temples, then my face down to my neck and shoulders as he took his time before he would place more oil on my hairy chest, and belly, even giving a little at the pelvis area.

"Its quite normal for that to happen," he advised me, as he saying that gave me some comfort and I was able to relax.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while Felix continued to work his magic, those hands of his just working out all my stress when I started to feel them working my pelvis. He stopped short of the bush surrounding my cock as I opened my eyes, and he was staring at me.

"Do what you have to," I told him.

"Oh, and what's that," he asked as he began rubbing my inner thighs.

"You know what to do," I said back, and he grinned, lowering his head and looking at me until he couldn't anymore as he laid his tongue on my big balls.

I started moaning excessively as it been a long time since someone brushed their tongue continuously down there, as Felix used a certain motion to where he let it wave back and forth and around my sack. It was as if he'd been waiting to do that, as he had me jerking slightly on the table from how good it felt and I'd hear him groan a little, teasing me more. The door would open and Jerald, one of the masseuses, entered the room, shutting the door behind him then coming over to lay his hand on my belly, and his mouth on my left nipple.

"Fuck, what are you two doing," I asked them as they were devouring me on the spot.

Either of them didn't answer my question, instead just tasting me as Felix commenced to licking the precum off my cock, then sucking me wholly while the other cute masseuse and I began to kiss, with him rubbing both nipples. Felix deep throated my eight inch, white daddy cock while he massaged my balls and the rim of my ass, going as far as the prostate. The other guy flickered at my nipples with his fingers, and I now was moaning out of control as they sent constant jolts through my body.

"You feel good," said the guy kissing me.

"Yes, feel real good," I told him.

"You cum for us, then I hope you know its on the house," he whispered, right before he went back to sucking my left nipple while using his hand to play with the other.

Felix hadn't come up for air as he switched from my cock, down to my balls, then my ass as I felt his wet tongue intrude. I warned them that I was getting close, and Felix put his mouth back on my throbbing cock, and his finger on my prostate, with the other guy sucking my left nipple much harder and I releasing what felt like the biggest load into Felix's mouth. They made me scream and jerk, as someone else could've mistaken the parlor as a horrendous murder scene the way I sounded.

"Okay, okay, stop, I'm sensitive," I told the two of them, as they giggled, then got off of me so they could kiss and 'snowball,' something I hadn't witnessed in a long time.

"He meant every word he said. This is on the house," Felix said after. "You have any questions? Issues? Would you like a cold, bottled water?"

I accepted the water as they left me to get dressed, and I stood up, slightly light headed and better than I was when I entered as I was no longer stiff in all cases. I came out of the room 20 minutes later, and nodded to the both of them as they were smiling ear to ear. I texted Stella and told her she would have a bonus the next time she came, and not for her job, but for putting me on to Felix.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers