Joe Gets a Rub Down & More Pt. 02

Story Info
Joe goes back; gets so much "more" than the 1st visit.
1.3k words
4.59
3.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Felix, the masseuse, called me out of the blue a couple of months atfer the massage.

"Hey there, Mr. Joe. Sorry to bother you, but usually I like to follow up with my clients to see if they enjoyed our services," he said to me over the phone.

Was he kidding? Did he realize who he was talking to, or was what happened a usual thing for him to where no individual stood out the most.

"Joe, you came in buckets my friend. Me and Jerald were impressed. Wondering perhaps when we could do it again," as that answered my question.

They opened Pandora's box with that massage and only made things worse when they called for a customer service follow up. I asked to make an appointment and he mentioned all the times, with the next available slot being a Saturday morning, two days from when we conversed over the phone.

"Sign me up for 9 a.m., if you have that as a slot," I said.

He'd send me a confirmation email as that cemented the visit, and the night before I made sure to take a thorough shower, just in case things would get sticky as I anticipated. The next morning I made sure to park in front of the place, located in a shopping center well before my slot, as I was drinking coffee, listening to smooth jazz at 7:15 a.m. 9 a.m. rolled around and I'd see Felix unlocking the door, so I cut off my car and walked inside.

"Right on time, welcome Mr. Joe," he said to me.

I was eager and trying to hold my composure but was high off adrenaline knowing I'd have to take my clothes off for a repeat. Felix barely said three sentences to me as he led me to the same room, this time staying in the room with me while I undressed, as he, too, would come out of his clothes.

"Figured this time we'd do things a little different," he said to me as he showed his copper skin toned body, free of any trace of hair.

His cock, although maybe three to five inches long, was erect with his massive head, and thick shaft.

"You wanna be face down, or facing upwards first," he asked me as he came over with the bottle of oil.

He turned on the music as I laid face down, then he poured that warm liquid along my spine and made me tingle, right before he laid his hands on my upper back. More of the same of the sequence, yet it didn't feel any different as I winced from his touch.

"Figure I'd get naked with you," he told me, and I'd feel his cock head rubbing the middle of my head, as he leaned in to touch me.

I moved my head to the side and his cock would seep a line of precum in the middle of my forehead. He reached in enough to where I even felt the top of his balls, and I couldn't torture myself anymore, so I moved my head slightly to put my lips on his apparatus.

"Oh, now that feels nice," he said to me, and I'd hear the door to the room open. "And look who came to join us?"

I continued sucking as I wouldn't be interrupted, but opened my right eye to see Jerald, also in the nude as he, too was carrying an erect cock.

"You really turned me on, Joe," he said as he lowered his head to kiss my cheek while Felix was slightly fucking my mouth. "We're gonna have to do something about it."

Felix stopped touching me and climbed off the table, instructing me to turn around to lay on my back.

"Raise your lower back," he said.

I did and he placed a pillow there, with me arching my legs up wondering what was next. Him and Jerald stood at the foot of the table, their cocks throbbing as they looked at me. Jerald then climbed onto the table as he was maybe five foot five, 150 lbs., then ducked his head below my feet and lunged forward between my thighs to eat my hole, while Felix held my legs up.

"You got some Pinoys playing with you now," Felix said, as Jerald went wild with his tongue, wiggling and brushing it within my funkbox.

I was elated that I cleaned thoroughly for Jerald was eating me out like watermelon, groaning as he tongue fucked me, and worked the grooves inside my tunnel to cause me to shriek. Felix walked forward to my face, then leaned over as we started kissing while I stroked his cock.

"You in the mood to get fucked," he asked.

"I'll take that cock," I whispered to him as we French kissed.

I hadn't received the massage like before as this session was much better, as they reached areas that had never been reached before. Felix stopped kissing me to put a knee on the table,and leaned forward as he face fucked me while I laid down, with Jerald still turning my hole sensitive. They spoke their patois and turned me on even more, as their tones were sexually suggestive and had me clinging to the table for fear I'd roll off. Jerald broke the ice first as he stopped licking me so he could enter my hole, pushing his meat inside of me deep as he tapped my insides. Felix pulled his cock out of my mouth as Jerald came with a rain of blows, pounding my ass with authority and making me wail like a wounded seal. I looked up to see Felix standing beside him, stroking his cock with one hand, while rubbing Jerald with the other, patiently waiting his turn. Jerald pulled out after a few strokes and Felix would take over, climbing onto the table, and pushing my legs back further as I didn't know I was so limber, then lowering his little cock into me, and pounding away as he hit the prostate gland with ease.

"Yeahhhh, that's how you take cock," he said to me as I felt my ass getting soggy, the exact result of whenever someone touches my perceived g-spot.

My body felt like it was bending inside out, but in a good way, as the two of them would take turns fucking me, throwing their cocks into my poor, innocent hole excessively. Not once did it hurt as I hadn't been penetrated in years, as they seemed to have the right stroke to give me uncontrollable orgasms. Jerald, who was the first to go inside, would be the first to cum as he jammed his dick in and I'd feel his liquid pour into me like a gas pump. Felix saw that and jerked his cock off on my chin, busting off his nut as it felt like icing, rolling down to my neck. And just when I thought they were finished, the both of them settled between my thighs, raising my legs again to lick my hole as I felt two tongues wandering inside my outstretched man pussy, triggering my to jerk off and shoot my own load not even five minutes later.

"We're gonna have to sanitize this room," Jerald joked, as the scent of sex was in the air.

They wouldn't have any customers until noon, and so that was the reason they could do with me what they wanted. I was pleased, and so were they as the two of them kissed me, then let me be alone to get dressed and leave.

"We should probably wipe that off your face," Jerald said of Felix' dried cum on my chin.

I felt his semen leaking out of me, hitting the seat of my underwear, or perhaps rolling down my leg as he had a big load. I was smiling, and would carry on with the rest of the day with ease.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers