Joey

Story Info
Lad suck cock for money and gets more than he bargained for.
1.1k words
4.59
6.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey was hungry when he entered the bus terminal restroom. He was looking to make meal money by sucking some cocks. It was not the first time he had done this, but only when he was really hungry.

And damn he was hungry. He had not eaten since the morning before and then only half of an unfinished Egg McMuffin.

Joey knew business men from downtown frequented the bus terminal to get the blow jobs that their wives won't provide.

Some of the other cocksuckers had regulars, but for Joey, no such luck.

Joey was a good boy that came from a dirt-poor family. His father died when he was an infant, and his mother did the best she could, but had succumbed to the Asian Flu when Joey was a mere 16. He lived on the streets and barely survived. Now at 18 he was sucking cocks for meal money.

Entering the rest room, Joey spied a well-dressed man standing at a urinal relieving himself. Joey moved to the next urinal and peeked to see a long cut cock dripping the last few drops of urine. Joey softy said, "I will suck your nice cock for 5 dollars."

The distinguished well-dressed gentleman smiled and said, "Do a really good job and I will pay you 10 dollars.

Joey motioned for the gentleman to follow him into a stall. Once inside the stall, Joey dropped to his knees and took the gentleman's cock in hand and fed it into his mouth. The gentleman moaned as Joey warm wet mouth closed on his growing cock. Joey felt the cock throb and it gave him a perverse thrill and felt his own cock growing. Joey's cock always got hard when he was sucking.

Overtime Joey had developed into a very good cocksucker soon learning the techniques and tricks that delivered the utmost pleasure. Putting his cock sucking skills to work, Joey had the gentleman quivering and shaking and moaning.

Damn, what a terrific cocksucker the gentleman thought. He is even better than my first wife. I wonder if he is as good a fuck as she?

As joey worked his magic, the gentleman tensed and unleashed a huge load of cum into joey's mouth. The warm bittersweet goo was quickly swallowed. Joey was stunned when the gentleman said, "That was awesome and worth 20 dollars. What would a chance to fuck you cost?"

Joey managed to stammer out, "I've never been fucked,"

"Oh my god you're a virgin," the gentleman said.

"My late wife was an awesome cocksucker, like you, and loved it when I fucked her up the ass, but my current wife does not suck and refuses me her ass. I should have tested the waters before I married her." the gentleman said.

"Now I come to the bus station to get my cock sucked, and until now, have not had the desire to fuck any of the cocksuckers, but you I want," The gentleman said.

"I'm tempted, but don't know," Joey replied.

"I will get us a nice hotel room and will generously compensate you," the gentleman said.

"If things work out and we click, you could become my personal cocksucker and boy fuck. I would set you up in a place to live and provide compensation for all your needs." the gentleman said.

He wants me for his personal whore Joey thought, but having a place of my own and no money worries, would be fantastic.

"There is a decent place one block away," Joey said.

"Lead on," the Gentleman said.

Joey had sucked cock there before and was known to the manager.

"I need time to recharge my batteries. I suggest we have a bit to eat first," the gentleman said.

Joey said there was a Golden Arches Supper Club just around the corner and he would love an Egg McMuffin.

The gentleman responded, "Fine let's go."

Joey was soon scarfing down his favorite breakfast of Egg McMuffin and a side of hash browns with OJ. He had hit the jack pot.

Joey was ever mindful of what he had to do to earn his breakfast, and knew he would soon be getting fucked by one big cock. It gave him pause, but did not deter him in the least.

Once ensconced in the hotel room, Joey offered to suck the Gentleman's cock hard again, but found it already in a harden state. It seemed the Gentleman had gotten hard in anticipation of fucking Joey. Joey's anticipation was of a slightly different nature. He was hoping taking the big cock would not hurt too much.

Joey was pleased to find the gentleman was a gentle and kind lover. He spent a great deal of time preparing Joey for fucking. He said, "I always lick before I stick."

He even stroked Joey's hardening cock.

When the gentleman's tongue made contact with his anus, Joey jerked as he felt a perverse thrill course through his entire body. Using spital the gentleman was lubing Joey's ass hole. "Next time we will use real lube." The gentleman said.

Soon Joey felt the gentleman's cock probing his ass hole and he felt the same perverse thrill as before. Then intense pain as the Joey's sphincter muscle was stretched as entry was made. Once the sphincter gave way, the pain subsided. Joey had been able to not cry out. As the big cock eased in, it made contact with Joey's prostate and the perverse thrill returned. And Joey loved it.

This boy was made for fucking the gentleman thought. Damn that feels good Joey thought.

Then the fucking of the 18-year boy commenced. Joey's cock was rock hard and aching seeking release.

The fucking was giving Joey great pleasure from the awesome prostate massage he was receiving. The gentleman was receiving great pleasure from fucking the first tight ass since his late first wife. Both Joey and the gentleman where in a state of bliss.

Due to Joey having sucked him off earlier, the gentleman's stamina was holding fast and Joey was getting a good long fuck and the gentleman was getting more than he bargained for.

But all good things do end. The gentleman plunged deep and unleashed a copious amount of cum deep coating Joey's bowels with spunk. Joey almost simultaneously let loose and blew a large load of cum.

The next day the scene was repeated with the same spectacular results.

Joey loved being fucked even more that sucking cock and swallowing cum. He was never going to be hungry again.

A deal was struck, Joey would become the gentleman's fuck toy in exchange for an apartment with all expenses covered. In time the gentleman would divorce his wife and move Joey into his mansion on the upper eastside.

Sometimes good things do happen even to down and out cocksuckers.