Jogging, Cocks and Orgasm-denial(F) Pt. 02

Story Info
She faces hard challenges on her race from cock to cock.
2.7k words
4.69
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the *second* part of a not-so-serious story about a race that includes scantily clad women performing numerous sexual acts on their way to win a prize. The complete story is much longer, but I cut it in smaller portions so it would be easier to chew.

This part includes

exhibitionism -- public indecency -- orgasm denial (female) -- F/M intercourse - vaginal penetration -- sex toy -- mild submission (female) -- oral sex (M to F)

----------------

After the second checkpoint I start to get overwhelmingly horny, and jogging really doesn't help with all the panting and my thighs rubbing against each other. I have to compose myself or else there will be no dice with winning this thing. So I take deep breaths, try very determinately *not* to think about all that delicious groping and glorious dicks I've encountered so far. After walking for a while I hear voices coming from further up the path, and in a moment I find myself on a picnic area with tables, beverages, snacks and three extremely handsome men who are wearing shorts, and showing impressive bulges underneath them. They're chatting cheerily, and I come to realise there is a fourth man present too- and he has company. Contestant number five, to be more precise. He's fucking her from behind, and she is on all fours fingering herself without any attempt on trying to suppress her orgasms. She shakes and shouts as she cums, giving up to the flow of ecstasy and leaning her upper body to the ground as the man continues pounding her. I gulp. This isn't optimal, despite how ridiculously hot it looks like.

One of the three observers approaches me with a wide grin.

"Well hello there contestant number ten! Welcome to out lill' oasis of rest and relaxation. We have everything you might need- there's soft drinks, water, juice, energy drinks, fruit, trail mix, candy bars- just pick what you wish."

He takes a few steps closer to me until he is standing right in front of me, so close that our bodies almost touch. Until part of his body does, as his cock rises a bit higher underneath his shorts.

"We also offer different kind of rejuvenating and releasing options."

My lips part and eyes close as I take in the situation, feeling his presence there right in front of me, both too close and too far from my body. I want to run away but I also want him inside me, I want to cum and scream and end this as number five there on the ground has done. She had looked so ecstatic and my body wanted that too.

"And if I may say, you look absolutely, amazingly fuckable, standing there all sweaty with your nipples poking out and old cum all over your body", he whispers to my ear.

Mind games. They are playing mind games on me.

Reluctantly I take a step back. I needed the money, I had to move onwards.

"Thank you but I think I'll just grab a soda and some snacks and be on my way", I smile nervously.

"Suit yourself" he replies and grins. "Let me show you to the table."

He guides me in a very gentlemanly manner towards the table, walking politely a bit behind me. Once I reach the table he reaches my behind, pinning me gently between himself and the table.

I am in so. Much. Trouble.

"We have have water, sparkling, still, and flavoured", he says as he pulls my shorts to my knees.

"Then there's a selection of juices- we have orange with and without pulp, apple, grape, and mixed fruits." He places his bare, hot, hard dick between my thighs and positions it to the entrance of my pussy.

"Then we have caffeinated drinks if you feel like needing a boost."

He pushes his dick agonisingly slowly to my soaking cunt. I moan.

"We also offer candy bars, fruits and salty snacks."

He starts fucking me from behind. The other two men without contestants at their display are clearly enjoying the view and stroking themselves.

"Bananas and salty nuts have been very popular today."

He continues fucking me and starts groping my tits.

I really, really need to get moving.

"And then, obviously, we offer release. You get to choose the release provider from any four of us- we lick, we fuck any hole you wish, one at the time or filling them all simultaneously. Any way you wish."

He leans on me, pinching my nipples.

"That could be you, there, on the ground. I've lost count but I think that's her twentieth orgasm, so far. She's already fucked us all at least once in what, two hours?"

"I think we're closer to three already", corrects the blonde guy standing close to me, stroking himself and openly enjoying my struggle.

I really, REALLY need to leave or else I would spend the rest of the day here in this most devious pit stop imaginable.

With all my self control I draw in a deep breath, grab a soda and a banana, and slip free from the delicious fucking.

"Thank you, all of this is just too kind. Believe me I would love to stay and take up to your offer but I must be on my way", I stammer as I try to pull my shorts up while holding on to the banana so hard it starts to give in.

"That's truly a shame number ten, but naturally we respect your decision and wish you all the best in the race", the man who had penetrated me says. His dick is still out in the open, gleaming from my juices and pointing eagerly towards me. He grins and walks slowly towards me, like a lion approaching his prey.

"I would love to finish what we started, though. We've heard so much praise from you dick-handling skills from the first checkpoints and I could easily get more familiar with those in a long weekend. And that tight, warm pussy of yours too. After the race just ask from the organizers and they'll give you my number."

"Hey man not cool! We didn't even get to fuck her and you're practically asking her out", the blonde guy protests.

"I'm merely being a gentleman and offering to finish what I started, that's all", the guy who had fucked me laughs.

I blush and start walking uphill, shouting "thank you" and "see ya" while I speed up to the safety of the trees.

----------------------------------

That was a close call. I was starting to understand why the race had a reputation on being extremely hard. I eat my banana, trying to ignore the phallic shape of it, and flush it down with soda. I had just finished as I reach the third checkpoint.

I am greeted by yet another smiling man. He had been reading a book, and when he sees me emerging from the shadowy trail he neatly places a bookmark, closes his book, and places it on a tree stump next to his foldable chair. Then he gets up and in a very composed manner, straightens his t-shirt and brushes invisible dust off his pants.

"Ah, contestant number ten, I have been waiting for you. I must say, your reputation precedes you- you've made quite an impression today, leaving a trail of lusty chaps behind you."

He talks like a person with a fancy degree and an accent I can't pinpoint to any particular location. He sounds slightly posh, but not snobby, and instead of being instantly flooded by lust I feel calm. He is very handsome, as they all have been so far, with an adorably geeky look with his round glasses and neat haircut.

"On this checkpoint your task is very easy. You will simply offer your lovely body, particularly your pussy, for me to use."

That.. doesn't sound so demanding or difficult. The atmosphere around us is so mellow and friendly that I feel very optimistic- this should be easy.

"Now if you could be so kind and lean on this tree behind me. I chose this particular one because it has a smooth bark, and it should be as comfortable as a tree can be."

He's so thoughtful and kind! The previous ones have been so bold with their actions and choice of words that the contrast is almost alarmingly stark. There must be a twist here somewhere, as there's no way they would place someone exceedingly polite to this stage of the competition without having some kind of a hook. But, there's no time to form any sort of hypothesis, so I walk to the tree and lean on it with my back.

"Splendid. Now, I'm going to remove your shorts."

He kneels in front of me, pulling my shorts down very gently. He folds them neatly and places them to his chair, removing his glasses and placing them to the stump next to his book.

"There. Next I'm kindly asking you to open your legs a bit wider."

I obey. This is just weird, and very unexpected. What's the deal with this guy?

"Lovely, just lovely", he comments as he leans closer to my trimmed pubic mount. He makes space for himself so he can have a straight-ish access to my pussy. And then he starts licking.

Oh.

He's good.

Holy shit he's good.

He alternates between licking the outer lips of my cunt and flicking my clitoris with his tongue. He sucks it, and takes his precious time making tiny sideways strokes, keeping his tongue pointy just the right way. He penetrates my pussy with his tongue and oh my god how long can that thing even be? He doesn't rush, it's like he could stay there for hours and somehow I don't even doubt the he really could if he set his mind to it. He licks and sucks, pushing me to to edge of cumming. My knees start shaking and he wordlessly uses his hands to support them. The wobbling passes and he dares to release the hold from my legs, an act that frees his hands to other places. As he torments my clitoris with those agonisingly skilled strokes he runs his fingers to lazily on my outer lips, gliding them effortlessly on my wetness.

Then he sinks the first finger inside my cunt. His hands are soft, nails short and smooth, and his touch is delicate and thoughtful. He adds another finger, then a third and a fourth one, licking me all the time. His fingers are long and slim, like a piano player's, I think hazily, as I he starts working faster and clearly trying to push me towards climax. Under any other circumstances I would gladly let him.

I have no idea how long he goes on. After he's satisfied he withdraws his fingers, leaving me feeling empty and longing, and I let out a sad whimper. He kisses the head of my clitoris and gets up to face me. He undresses himself, starting with his shirt, then continuing to his trousers. As he silently folds both pieces next to my meager shorts I get a good glance at his boxers and my eyes widen. Through the light blue fabric I see the outline of an impressive penis, and when he removes the boxers the view is even more glorious. This boy is *packed*. He leaves his socks and shoes on, puts his glasses back on and holds his dick with one hand.

"Now, if I may ask you to face the tree, and spread your legs nice and wide."

I inhale deeply and do as he says. I know I'm dripping at this point and he has been edging me for quite some time so I'm starting to get a bit worried. Well, at least now I know what the deal with him was.

He positions the head of his dick on my entrance and starts pushing. It feels like it's going nowhere, it's so big.

"Relax. Just relax, I know you can take it", he says and brushes my hair. He's still holding his penis with his other hand. He continues to push, sinking a teeny bit further. Then a little bit more. I can feel the walls of my pussy stretching, adjusting for him, trying to accommodate the biggest dick I've ever seen.

"Remember to breathe", he says soothingly.

He moves his hand from my hair to my breasts, caressing them and ever so gently pinching my nipples. The contrast between such tenderness and the monster of a cock impaling me is just mind-blowing. I pant, my breath shallow and intense, sweat dewing on my skin and pussy dripping with wetness. He forces his dick a bit further, withdraws the same amount, pushes further, removes his hand, and continues as long as I finally feel his lower belly meeting my butt.

I've never been so full.

I never thought I could be so full.

I never thought I could take anything so big.

And then he starts moving in and out of me. He fills me entirely, making me wish both that he'd pull out and that he never would, as I lean on to the tree like my life depended on it. His pushes get easier a little by little and I can feel the lubrication being more than sufficient as my juices keep leaking down my thighs. He holds my hips with his hands until he moves one hand and, oh my fucking god, starts rubbing my clitoris while he fucks me. How can I beat this? How can anyone survive through this without cumming? He fucks me fast now, grabbing my hip and expertly rubbing my clitoris at the same time and I use every ounce of my willpower to relax the muscles of my pussy so I wouldn't come. He pants heavily and suddenly he cums, flooding my cunt with his hot load, holding his dick in me as deep as possible as if to make sure he can unload all of his cum inside me. I feel dizzy and hot and sweaty and sore in a very pleasing manner, and ridiculously turned on.

After a while he pulls out, his cum starting to drip to the ground and down my legs. I stand there, leaning to the tree, trying to pull myself together. I feel so empty I could cry. He moves a bit further, and I hear something that sounds like a big box opening and closing. Then he walks back to me, kneels down and says;

"Would you lift your right foot a bit? Thank you."

As I lift my leg he puts on it something that looks like a part of a harness.

"Thank you. And now, the other one if you may."

I do as he says and there goes the rest of the harness. He gently pushes my left leg back to the ground, and pulls the harness almost up to my cum-soaked pussy.

"This is a very special harness, and I'm certain you will find it very much to your liking."

I feel something pushing into my pussy.

A dildo.

And not a small one at that either.

Not as big as his dick, but a hefty one nonetheless.

"This is a very soft silicone dildo, designed for comfort and long wear. It should feel comfortable, although I've understood that it can be a bit frustrating as due to its softness it's not that optimal for masturbation. But it should keep you nicely on the edge until the next checkpoint."

With those words, he pushes the dildo entirely inside me, attaches the harness snugly to my waist and tightens all parts of it so that the silicone dick stays inside me fighting the gravity. He puts my shorts back on to me, and I turn to face him. I feel unravelled and there's cum all over me, and he only has a hint of redness on his cheeks. Apart from being almost nude, he looks so composed could be attending to a business meeting.

"Thank you number ten. I must say, you managed to take my cock very expertly, which is not a given. Unfortunately many have failed, as even though the mind is willing the flesh can be a tad feeble."

He kisses me on the cheek.

"I wish you all the best in the rest of the race and in all your future endeavours. Any man who has the privilege of your company and cunt is a lucky fellow."

I thank him weakly and take a few tentative steps up the path.

This is getting interesting.

(Continuing on part 3)