Johanna and Maxine Pt. 04

Story Info
After their date, things get a little... heated.
14k words
4.76
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

STEPPING OUT.

After their dinner date, Maxine goes back to Linda's but a sudden move from Linda causes her to back out but the following night she's forced to make a choice between men and women.

Johanna stared into the flames. Her trip up the mountain to get measured by Robyn had taken a lot longer than she'd planned but it was a pleasant start to the weekend. Penny and Robyn had invited her to stay for dinner and she'd acquiesced. There was something about Penny's place that felt as if she was sitting in a castle. The fire wasn't actually needed thanks to central heating but it provided a nice atmosphere and she was relaxed enough to admit her feelings for Maxine but wasn't entirely sure how to proceed next.

"It's like I'm stuck I know all the right moves but I can't seem to actually make them."

"You're not alone there, I was much the same after years of being single," Penny replied.

"Robyn was the woman who broke the drought and she was certainly flirting but I was in a similar role as you are now I was giving her sex education lessons but without the practice and she thought that I wasn't interested."

"But you came around in the end," Robyn set the wineglass down.

"Only because you actually laid your cards on the table. After what Helen did I felt almost like I was just like her."

"You could never come close to her," Robyn reassured her.

Johanna pursed her lips as she grabbed the phone out of her bag and tapped the screen, it lit up and she swiped down to see the latest notifications but there was nothing of importance.

The story Penny had just told her was particularly applicable to her situation. Penny hadn't been the only rival for Robyn's affections. Robyn had been a virgin at the time and in her words she'd been a lesbian's wet dream when she came out at a meeting.

So, with all that being said, how should she proceed?

Easy does it.

"Another coffee?" Penny asked her.

"Sure, why not," she smiled.

***

Maxine eyed the empty coffee cup and considered Linda's offer of a second cuppa. The hail had become much heavier, coming in waves that lasted for fifteen minutes or so before slackening off. A quick check on her weather app forecasted it would last until 9:30, more or less. It was 8:00 now and a blanket of hailstones covered everything.

"Maybe some cordial," she frowned, "but first I have to use your loo."

"Down the passageway, first door on the left and straight ahead," she rose.

Maxine nodded and rose. It had been a pleasant hour and contrary to her earlier fears, Linda hadn't made a move towards her that could be construed as sexual. Granted, she was flirtatious but in a subtle way that left plenty of room for manoeuvre. She'd thought that Linda would want to snuggle up next to her she'd kept her distance and just talked.

Linda's story was harrowing. Her father had been put in prison when she was only twelve and for years she'd used that as an excuse for drinking. By the time she was eighteen she was living in a squat with other homeless people. She should have died there but as luck would have it, a police raid for drugs saw her hauled up for conspiracy to distribute narcotics and a sympathetic legal aid lawyer convinced her to go to an AA meeting.

Linda went just to impress the judge and the judge sentenced her to thirty days in a rehab. It wasn't the first time she'd been in a rehab but it was the first time AA members from the meetings she had attended came to visit her. It was the first time in years she'd encountered actual love that didn't have strings attached.

"I was suspicious of course, I thought they were just do gooders but about a day after I got out I was standing in front of the bottle shop in Ringwood and who should bump into me but Ellen from AA, she didn't even blink. She just asked if I wanted to come to an AA meeting that night and if I still wanted to drink she'd drive me to the bottle shop herself," she paused.

"I thought it was a pretty good deal but at that meeting a woman got up and told my story and the rest is history, I just kept coming back and Ellen became my sponsor," she smiled.

"I learned a lot from Ellen, not just about sobriety either. I learned self control and discipline, she was and still is one of the hottest women I know but I was forbidden from making a move. She told me that if I did that she'd ditch me and so I kept my fantasies to myself," she teased a lock of hair over her ear.

"Later on of course she walked out on her husband and came out as gay and she admitted that being my sponsor had been a contributing factor in her evolution but by then of course I'd developed such a close relationship that taking it to another level would put it in jeopardy."

Maxine stared at herself in Linda's bathroom mirror.

In all respects, Linda was a mature woman and she didn't doubt her story but where did that leave her now? Should she go back through and sit closer? How did one even approach a woman without coming across as easy or sluttish? Was that even a thing in the gay world? She flicked at her hair and stepped back from the vanity and exited the bathroom.

Linda was sitting on the couch and she nodded at the glass of orange and mango cordial. Maxine sat down next to her and picked the glass up.

"So, where were we?"

"I think we were talking about Ellen. Your crush."

"She's still my crush but like I said before, if I slept with her it'd put me in danger of drinking, it's not a place I want to be but fantasy is different."

"No worries," she had a mouthful of cordial.

"So, tell me? Would you go on a second date with me?"

"A second date," she stared straight ahead, "maybe, it all depends on what you'd like to do on this date," she glanced at her briefly.

"Maybe a movie or we could go bowling, we've survived one dinner date."

"A movie," Maxine nodded, "but we won't decide on the movie until we get to the cinema, if we can't agree on a movie then there's not much chance we'd agree on other things," she had another mouthful of cordial.

"Sounds like a good plan. I like it."

"Well on that pleasant note, I'd better head home," Maxine stretched and yawned.

"Of course," she glanced at at her watch, "I've got a half day tomorrow although you could stay longer. That hail is going to be falling for a while."

"True but it's only a short walk to the car," she rose and picked up her handbag, "but it's been a good night, we should do it again soon."

"No problem, we'll be in touch soon."

They walked to the door and Linda waited until she'd put her coat on.

"But you wouldn't deny me a kiss, would you?"

"I think I can manage that," Maxine smiled and turned towards her, she had one hand on the door knob and the other wrapped around the strap of her handbag.

Linda paused and then stepped forward and rested a hand on her shoulder, she raised her other hand and touched her cheek. Maxine's eyes flickered as Linda caressed her, she had a soft touch and as she leaned forward she prepared herself and closed her eyes. Linda pulled back a moment later and Maxine opened her eyes in mild surprise as their noses brushed together. Linda did it again and as she pulled back again Maxine moved forward.

There was a moment of hesitation and then Linda tilted her head and kissed her, opening her mouth at the same time and forcing Maxine's open too.

She felt a slight quickening of her pulse and broke free. Linda cradled her cheeks and kissed her once again but this one was far more passionate and she pulled back and blinked. Linda smiled crookedly and tickled her earlobes. She winced as her nerve endings responded to this sensual touch and Linda kissed her again, followed by two more and by then she felt aroused but still had every intention of turning the handle and stepping outside but Linda grabbed her hands and kissed her playfully a few more times.

Maxine looked down at their hands as Linda pulled back slightly, lengthening the distance between them. The implication was obvious, she wasn't shocked at this turn of events, the only thing that surprised her was that it had taken so long, she'd expected this an hour ago. Linda tugged her hands and she stepped forward for another teasing kiss. By degrees, Maxine followed her to the couch and Linda glanced over her shoulder and then turned to face the corner of the couch, drawing Maxine around with her.

She glanced at the front door, contemplating her next move. Nothing had been said yet but she felt as if something should be. Linda pulled the handbag strap over her shoulder and the bag fell to the floor with a soft thud. She kissed her again and grabbed the lapels of her coat, Maxine grabbed her arms instinctively as she gave into the kiss and felt her hands moving up under the garment to her shoulders. She broke free as the coat slipped across her shoulders and her eyes narrowed. Linda's eyes shifted as well and she spoke quietly.

"Of course if you'd rather just leave now."

Maxine looked down at the floor as the challenge went out. It'd surprised her because a man would never have given her that option and one thing she'd learned in the last few minutes was that kissing a woman was so different to kissing a man. There was a softness and a playfulness to it. She looked up and let go of her arms and Linda pushed the coat over her shoulders and then pulled a sleeve off her arm. The coat landed on the couch a few seconds later and Linda grabbed her hands and knelt on the couch, pulling Maxine down as well. She sat down with her back against the corner and the older woman kissed her playfully.

Linda seemed almost hesitant as she stroked her face, as if she too was trying to work out her next move or was this just a distraction? Their lips met in a teasing kiss and Maxine closed her eyes and let go but when Mark's face rose in her mind's eye she broke free and exhaled.

"Something wrong?"

"It's a bit sudden," Maxine blinked and licked her lips.

"It often is unexpected, but you don't have to stay if you don't want to," Linda ran a hand through her hair and kissed her again.

Maxine's heart skipped a beat. This was so different, her kisses and caresses were light and sensual, not like a man's touch. There was no rush, apparently. She kissed her again and this time Linda put more into the kiss, working her lips slowly and methodically. There was something alluring about a woman's kiss and the longer this went on the more she wanted it to continue and yet despite this she still felt a lingering doubt. Was it because of her faith and the commitment to stay a virgin until her wedding night or was it because she was kissing a woman?

Maxine's eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at her overcoat aware that she'd just given her consent but how far should she go?

***

"If you want my honest opinion," Robyn raised her wineglass, "hold your ground. She's in the same place I was years ago, she senses it's all bullshit but right now she's stuck between the old familiar world and this new one. Moving too fast right now might get her into your bed but she might not stay there in the morning, give her security first. Let her know you're there for her, you've already got a connection with the Swedish lessons."

"You've got a point, maybe I'm just overthinking it. Åsa said that the other day. So, maybe I should just keep it simple?"

"Yeah, but make it clear that you're prepared to step up," Penny spoke up, "you know the score, we need to know we're attractive to someone."

"Maybe," she frowned and glanced at her phone, "but isn't that being too pushy?"

"Make it innocent, one of the things I loved was when Penny found a cafetière and sent me a text quiz, it was a fun little exchange but it made me aware she was thinking about me. This was before we got together, I was still wavering between Penny, Alana and Kylie, Helen hadn't even factored in my equations though."

"Mention your Swedish lessons," Penny suggested, "tell her you're enjoying them."

She eyed her phone again and a moment later picked it up and tapped out a message.

Johanna: Hope your week went well, are we still catching up on Sunday? I've been practising my Swedish.

"There," she showed them the text after she sent it.

"I like it," Penny squinted at it, "it shows vulnerability as well."

***

Maxine jumped when her phone played its notification melody. She broke free from Linda's hands and leaned over to take it out of her bag and read the message. Linda pushed a lock of hair over her ear and looked past her as Maxine tapped out a reply.

Maxine: It was okay. How was yours?

Johanna: It was good. You fancy catching up tomorrow for coffee? I'm off all weekend.

She glanced up as Linda undid the top button on her waistcoat.

Maxine: Sure, text me tomorrow and we'll work something out.

She undid her the second button and Maxine glanced at her phone as Linda eased the third button through the buttonhole. She cocked her head to one side and Maxine put the phone into her bag as a fourth button came undone, Linda smiled crookedly as she undid the fifth button and parted the waistcoat. Maxine stared at her pink blouse but still felt nervous, especially when Linda undid the brooch and put it on the coffee table.

Linda undid her top button and stroked her throat as she stared at Maxine. The younger woman felt a slight uneasiness as Linda leaned over to kiss her teasingly several times in a row. She pulled back a little and grabbing her hands, brought them forward to the waistcoat and latched them onto the garment and stared into her eyes.

A moment later Linda pulled the waistcoat over her shoulders and leaned back at the same time as it slid down her back. Maxine felt a little strange as she pulled the garment past her elbows but it was a natural movement. It was only as it slid past her hands that Maxine realised she'd just helped her take it off. Linda dropped the garment onto the cushion behind her.

Linda's eyes shifted slightly as she stroked her forearms and leaned over for another kiss that lasted a little longer and somewhere in the midst of it Maxine felt something shift, a softness in her belly and warmth in her chest combined with soreness around her nipples. She felt a mixture of desire mingled with anxiety. Linda grabbed the lapels of her jacket and leaned over to kiss her on the lips, forcing them apart for a passionate kiss that took her breath away and as she broke free, Maxine exhaled and looked past her.

She let go of the jacket and slipping her hands under it, eased them up to her shoulders and the jacket slid over them and she let her breath out slowly as it slid down her arms. Linda eased it down to her elbows and squeezed her shoulders and Maxine arched her back and moaned.

The only person she trusted to massage her shoulders was Rowena. Guys had wandering hands but so did women she realised as Linda drew her fingernails across the top of her back. She shivered and Linda did it several more times. It was such an excruciatingly pleasant sensation and she closed her eyes.

She only opened them when Linda brought her hands back around to the front and pulled a jacket sleeve over her hand. Maxine's eyes narrowed as the sleeve came off and she did the same to the other sleeve and dropped the jacket on top of her overcoat.

"There that's better," Linda fluffed out her hair.

Maxine stared at her jacket, it'd been such a slow and deliberate move and yet she'd not resisted at all, and she let her breath out slowly as Linda lifted her skirt slightly and straddled her. She looked down as she rested her hands on Linda's waist, she was trapped beneath her and yet it didn't feel at all threatening. Why was that? It was unbelievable that Linda should be able to do this. Rodney had tried something similar. She'd extricated herself swiftly and demanded an intermission that had led to her leaving the house to 'think about it,' she'd dropped him the next day.

Was it because Linda was a woman? Maxine looked down as Linda grabbed her hands and raised her arms wide and stretched them out along the top of the couch. Her eyes flickered as she looked at her front and Maxine exhaled slowly as Linda clamped her arms against the couch and leaned over to kiss her firmly on the lips. Their mouths opened and Linda pushed harder in a slow passionate kiss that left nothing to the imagination.

She broke free a moment later, only to descend on her again, pushing her head back against the top of the couch as she kept kissing her. The next move was even more overt as she shifted slightly and brushed her throat with soft kisses. Maxine let out a low moan and tried to extricate her arms from Linda's grip. The older woman slackened her grip and pulled back slightly and then arched her back and moved forward at the same time.

Her breasts pushed against Maxine's breasts and her eyes shifted suddenly as Linda brushed over them and then lowered herself. She had an intense look on her face and Maxine felt hypnotised as she pushed herself up again, exerting a little more pressure. The colour rose in her cheeks and she knew that she was reaching a point of no return. The rocking motion continued steadily as Linda let go of her wrists and brought her hands along her arms to her shoulders.

Her nerve endings tingled as Linda tickled her front and she shivered involuntarily. Linda felt the satin material thoughtfully as if she'd never felt satin before and moved forward to kiss her lips. It was the first of several teasing, playful kisses as she kept fiddling with the satin ties but a minute or so later she became aware the tie was loosening.

Linda straightened up and started pulling a tie end through the knot. Maxine felt disconnected as she watched the bow becoming smaller and smaller, her arms were still resting on the top of the couch. The sensible part of her wanted to grab her hands but a deeper urge was fascinated by this slow disrobing. She felt as if she was paralysed as the bow disappeared inside the knot their eyes met briefly. Linda had a slight smile on her face, she too looked a little nervous or was that just her imagination?

She grabbed the other tie end and pulled the bow through the knot and when it'd disappeared, she grabbed both ends and jerked suddenly. Maxine winced as the remains of the knot came undone and Linda unravelled the first knot and let the ties dangle loosely over her front. Her eyes flickered as she studied her and then she folded the placket back to expose the buttons and slid a finger all the way up to her collar and brought it back down again. She did this twice more and Maxine's grip on the couch slackened but then Linda tickled her belly.

Maxine let her breath out slowly and tightened her grip on the couch as the pleasurable sensations caused her to wriggle slightly. Linda's touch became a little firmer and she spread her fingers wide and moved upwards to her breasts but when she reached them Maxine let go of the couch and grabbed her arms.

Linda however was still moving and she dragged her thumbnails over her nipples. Maxine's eyes widened but Linda kept rubbing her nipples and then she squeezed her breasts slowly and pushed them upwards. Maxine rose slightly, her mouth opened as if to say something but then she forgot what it was and closed it again.

The breast massage continued and her breathing became shallower and more pronounced, Linda seemed almost relaxed as she worked, dragging her thumbnails over her nipples. Gradually her grip on Linda's arms slackened until they fell away and Maxine slid her hands up to her shoulders, it felt almost as if she was trying to wake from a dream. Her movements felt sluggish and awkward when contrasted with Linda's very precise actions, she grabbed her upper arms and swallowed as she tried to adjust to this changing situation.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers