Johanna and Maxine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was bad," Johanna spoke as they broke free.

"It was," Shona stroked her face.

Johanna was just about to reply when her phone rang and both women glanced at the door.

"Are you going to get it?"

"Um, only if they ring back a second time."

"Okay," she turned back to her, "so you might still say no."

"No to what?"

"No to a bit of a kiss and a cuddle."

"I might," she grabbed Shona's tie, "it wasn't actually my intention."

"You and me both, it was the furthest thing from my mind."

"Liar," Johanna chuckled, "sex is always your intention, you could seduce a nun."

"I did when I was drinking," she fiddled with one of Johanna's ties, "well she wasn't a nun, she was going to the seminary and we met on the tram. She thought she could convert me but that didn't end well," she pulled on the tie end.

"She ended up with her legs apart and my head between them," she kept pulling.

Johanna didn't reply as the phone kept ringing but as the bow slipped through the knot it stopped and Shona managed a grin as she grabbed the other tie end.

"What was that you used to say? Silence reigns and we all get wet?"

"Something like that," Johanna looked down as the other bow became smaller and smaller, she had a vague sense that this wasn't a good idea. The phone beeped and Shona stopped pulling.

"That's a message."

"I know that."

Shona pulled some more and the bow vanished. She untied the rest of the knot and slid her hand up her front to her right breast. Johanna stared into her eyes as she willed herself to push her away and then Shona leaned over and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

***

Maxine frowned as she stared at her phone. Johanna hadn't answered her phone and there was no reply to her message.

Maybe she's asleep or in the shower.

She found Linda's number and at first she thought it'd ring out too but then Linda answered.

"Hiya, what's up? I'm in the car and the phone is on speaker."

Maxine paused and then shrugged.

"Nothing much but I just sprung my boyfriend pashing on with a woman outside church."

"I'm sorry to hear that. How are you feeling about it?"

"Angry but not so guilty now. Who knows how long this has been going on? It's almost a relief. I didn't say anything to him but he knows I've seen them together."

"Are you going to try and speak to him or just let it all go?"

"I might ring him tomorrow," she frowned.

"Are you thinking of coming around tonight?"

Maxine stared out over the lights and then shook her head.

"No, not tonight, but I'll drop around tomorrow, have a good night."

"Thank you, call me later on tonight if you really need to talk."

"Okay, no promises though."

"Of course not, I'll understand if you don't. You take care now."

She lowered her phone and stared out over the city lights. She didn't feel like staying here on her own for too much longer, especially at night and so she called Robyn and Penny's landline but it was Penny who answered the phone.

"Penny here, who's this?"

"Maxine? Rowena's sister?"

"Oh, hiya, how are you?"

"I'm up at the Skyhigh carpark... um can I just drop in? I need to speak to someone."

"Sure you can, are you all right?"

"Yeah, kind of, I just sprung my boyfriend pashing on with some chick."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Sure, come around."

"Thanks I'll drop in at the chicken and chip shop, I haven't eaten yet."

"Don't bother, just come straight here, I'll grab some leftovers from the freezer, see you soon."

Maxine drove away a minute or so later and headed back down to Penny and Robyn's place and it was Penny who greeted her at the door.

"Come on in, I'm just reheating some macaroni and cheese. Robyn's gone to the toilet."

"You didn't have to," she smiled.

"Of course not, I chose to," she shut the door behind her.

Maxine followed her through the living room and into the kitchen just as the microwave pinged.

"Just in time," Penny grinned, "pull up a pew and relax."

***

Johanna had never been a fan of rekindling the flame unless there were exceptional circumstances and even they had limits and when Shona undid her top button and tickled her throat she almost said no but Shona nuzzled her throat with soft kisses. She let her breath out slowly. It had been so long since anyone had done this that it almost seemed a sin to stop her and yet she should.

Shona shifted over on top of her and kissed her again and then pushed her breasts against hers in a firm but gentle rocking motion. Johanna instinctively grabbed her buttocks and Shona repeated the action a few more times. They'd moved further onto the bed by this stage. Her eyes narrowed as Shona fiddled with the second button and pushed it through the buttonhole, she drew her tongue down the edge of the deepening vee and Johanna murmured.

A few moments later Shona rose and spread her legs at the same time, which forced Johanna's even further apart. She had a fixed smile on her face as she looked down on her. She drew her fingers all the way down her front, following the hem of the blouse and when she reached the belt she pulled the belt end out of the keeper and hard against the buckle. The prong popped out and she eased the belt out of the buckle and as she pulled it out a little more she leaned down to grab the buckle with her teeth.

She straightened up and pulled the belt out and when the belt end slipped past the last keeper she threw her arms wide in triumph. Johanna chuckled as Shona opened her mouth.

"Who's the champion?" she let the belt fall from her mouth.

"You are," she reached for her tie but Shona grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed.

"Don't touch me, yet or I'll have to restrain you," she let go of her and grabbed Johanna's tie and started pulling it, "and you don't like restraints that much."

"I remember," she swallowed.

"And you thought my memory was shot but I do remember that," Shona dropped the tie on the bed and slid her hands over her front. Johanna arched her back as she slid up to her breasts and squeezed them firmly. She had a fixed smile on her face as she massaged them and Johanna closed her eyes and just let it happen.

She opened her eyes when Shona left her breasts and undid the third button and stroked her front with feather-like touches.

A fourth button slipped through the buttonhole to reveal her black bra and Shona leaned over to kiss her lips, followed by her throat and front. All the while she massaged her breasts, focusing on her nipples with a practised ease. The next two buttons came undone shortly afterwards and Shona sat up and pulled the blouse out of her jeans and grinned.

"Ooh, now that's a thing I remember," she stroked her front.

"Is that a fact?"

"Uh huh," she pushed her bra over her breasts and leaned over to suck one of her nipples. Johanna's back arched and a low groan escaped her lips as Shona swirled her tongue around it, drawing it up into her mouth. She massaged her other breast as she kept sucking her nipple, eventually moving to the other nipple.

Johanna rose and fell rhythmically and at some point she let herself go, pushing all logic out of her mind as her arousal began to peak. She'd just reached it when Shona stopped sucking her breasts and undid the two buttons on her jeans. Johanna started to unbutton a cuff as Shona unzipped her jeans and then slid back a little. Grabbing her jeans and panties at the same time, she slid back to the end of the bed, dragging both garments over her hips and down her legs.

Her feet hit the floor and Johanna sat up as she spread her legs and unbuttoned the other cuff, she shrugged the blouse off and undid her bra. Shona dropped her jeans on the bed and grinned as she slid the jacket back and forth across her shoulders.

Her eyes narrowed as she watched Shona slide the jacket down her back. In her youth she'd taken a part time job as a stripper to pay her way through college although tonight she'd actually admitted that she'd also worked as an escort girl for a few months.

"It wasn't really my thing though, women can be more demanding and so I went back to stripping and working as a barmaid, free piss and better tips for more piss."

The jacket hit the floor and Shona pulled on the tie. She was staring at her as she loosened it and slowly undid it and then walked around the end of the bed. A top button came undone and she let her hand dangle from it but then dropped her hand and unbuckled her belt. The belt slipped out of the keepers and she tossed it to one side, it hit the wall and she winced and then giggled.

"Shit, sorry, my bad."

Shona undid a second button followed a third but as she got to the fourth she turned to the mirror and undid the rest of the blouse while Johanna stared at the mirror. She looked over her shoulder as she slid the garment down her back, it hit the floor and Shona reached back to undo the skirt button followed by the zipper. She wiggled her buttocks as she pushed it over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

"Still the bottom drawer?" Shona stepped out of the skirt and turned around.

"Yeah, I've bought some more."

"Ooh, I like new toys," she undid her bra and dropped it on the floor and bent down, "oh, my God," she pulled an electric tongue vibrator out, "I saw one of these in the lingy shop in Eastland."

"I bought it a few months ago."

It began shortly afterwards when Shona dragged her tongue all the way up to her clitoris and as her tongue flickered over it Johanna whimpered as the delicious sensations spread through her body and then the sensuous assault began. Shona worked slowly but methodically, starting with tongue work and then progressing to finger and finally the electric tongue. The well lubricated toy slid inside and Johanna let out a loud groan as Shona turned it on. Her eyes closed and she spread her legs wider as Shona manipulated the vibrating tongue, pressing the tiny knobs against the front of her passage. As she began to squirm Shona leaned over and sliding her clitoral hood back, flicked at her clitoris with her tongue. Johanna finally climaxed with a shout and a jerk as she pushed her away and grabbed the duvet.

"Satisfied?" Shona raised her eyebrows.

"Fuck yeah, it's been awhile."

"Hmm," she dropped the electric tongue, "and so it begins, I want to try this too."

"I'll wash it first," she grabbed it and sat up slowly, "fuck that was intense."

"I aim to please," she laid down on her back, "go on," she waved, "your mistress awaits."

She grinned and slid off the bed and walked through to the bathroom to clean the vibrator and when she returned Shona was fingering herself. Her eyes were closed but she opened them as Johanna got back onto the bed.

"Just in time," she parted her lips, "take me hard, baby."

She didn't penetrate her straight away however, preferring to start with licking and caressing but in due course she slid the vibrating tongue inside and Shona lifted herself up and yelled.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Johanna went to work on her and it didn't take long before Shona was climaxing but she'd always had a high sex drive. She'd once joked that all Shona had to do was think about it to orgasm and as she came down there was a satisfied grin on her face.

"I'm gonna buy one of these."

"No worries," Johanna laid down beside her.

Neither woman spoke for a few minutes and then Shona rolled over on top of her and kissed her on the mouth and spreading her legs, pushed her pussy against Johanna's.

"Round two," she murmured.

It was the start of another session, with Shona taking the lead, this time using a vibrator with a clitoral stimulator and it was particularly hot and steamy, Shona knew all the right places and the orgasm left her feeling as if she was about to pass out.

They laid in each other's arms for the better part of half an hour before Shona decided to go down on her yet again. It was a leisurely licking with none of the frantic energy of before and when she finally climaxed she spread her arms and legs wide and stared at the ceiling.

"I need a fucking shower."

"A shower," Shona opened her eyes, "now that's an idea. We can have sex in the shower, the score is three to one, I've gone down on you three times."

"So we're keeping score now, are we?"

"Yeah but don't worry, we won't even the score tonight, I've got plenty in reserve."

As they stepped into the shower however she heard her phone ringing again and Shona glanced at her, "that's twice in an hour or so."

"It can wait," she shrugged.

Shona stepped into the shower and dropping to her knees, spread Johanna's legs and pushed her tongue over her pussy. Johanna spread her legs wider and whimpered.

"Let's make it four to one," Shona murmured.

Johanna let out a loud groan.

***

"Still no answer, she must be out to it," Maxine looked up.

"Try again later," Penny advised her.

"Yeah you're right," Maxine nodded as she put the phone down.

The conversation so far had been the most illuminating one she'd had about lesbian relationships as Penny and Robyn talked about their own experiences with women. They didn't hold back when it came to the pitfalls, especially when starting out, there was a particular kind of woman who might become the more dominant one. It was a hangover from years of social conditioning when it came to straight relationships and whilst the feminist movement had corrected the balance somewhat, some of it remained.

"It's important to find your own sense of self," Penny explained, "I struggled at first because I am a few years older than Robyn and I had maternal feelings that made me feel like I had to guide her but fortunately Robyn is quite strong willed herself."

Another thing they stressed was the importance of cultivating friendships with women that weren't sexual in nature although there would often be some sexual tension. That too was normal even in the straight world, it only became a problem if you gave into it and cheated.

"What about ex girlfriends?" Maxine frowned, "how does that work?"

"Be careful with ex girlfriends, there are two schools of thought with a few variations. You can let her have her girlfriends and that's healthy but with ex lovers be careful. If you're going to allow her to see her ex make sure you're there too."

Maxine went on to tell them about last night and they were surprised when she told them that Linda had stopped it to deal with a twelve step call.

"Now that's different, I had a feeling she was different," Robyn mused.

"Certainly not the norm," Penny agreed, "maybe we should see if she wants to join our group," she glanced at Maxine. "Although, if you're rather not."

"I've got no problem but it leaves me with the issue of two women who I like and an even bigger one if I sleep with them both," she smirked.

Maxine left a little later with a renewed sense of purpose. Mark had cheated but so had she, but where one door closed another two had opened but which door should she walk through? It was only when she got home that she finally got a reply to her messages.

Johanna: Sorry, I fell asleep, we still on for tomorrow?

Maxine: Yeah, for sure. 6:30 still all right?

Johanna: Yep, I'll be there.

Maxine: Cool, have a great night, what's left of it. Lots to tell you but I'm too tired so I'll see you tomorrow night.

Johanna: No problem, god natt!

Johanna stared at the text messages as Shona washed her hands. She pinched her nose and glanced at the passage door.

Why did you lie to her?

She looked at the message again. She could've told the truth but to be honest she wasn't sure what to believe now. An ex girlfriend had come back into her life and while the sex was great she wasn't so sure it was the smartest move she'd ever made. Footfalls in the passage made her put the phone face down and she waited for Shona to come into the room.

"I should get going now," Shona smiled.

"No problem," she rose, "well... it's been an interesting night. We should do this again soon."

"Yeah," Shona grabbed her handbag, "I'll call you tomorrow," she kissed her.

"Have a good night."

After she'd left Johanna picked up the phone again and read the messages. It was plain to see that Maxine was reaching out to her, albeit cautiously. Had she blown her chance tonight or was this just an encore to make up for an eighteen month drought? She found Åsa's number and touched the dial icon and Åsa answered on the first ring."

"Hej, hur mår du?"

"I don't know yet," Johanna pinched her nose.

To be continued...