All Comments on 'John and Diane'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 383 Comments (Page 2)
OutFrontOutFrontover 1 year ago

She said he was the man she wanted to raise kids. She never said he was the man whose kids she wanted to have.

Drop the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time Tom indicated he wasn't playing, her decision should have been made. There is no explanation for her hesitance thereafter.

grogers7grogers7over 1 year ago

Tom's wife needs to know if there is to be a future for Diane with John. It would be out of character for John not to be sure that Margaret could protect herself from the life of lies that he has lived. She may be like her mother-in-law, but this is not a series of sexual affairs; this threatens her financial security, and that of her children. What would she do if this became public knowledge? She needs to be prepared, and John knows that is his responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a part 2

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Everyone who reads your stories knows how part 2 turns out. Your MC remains a cuck even after Dianne returns to Tom a few months later. She's a slut who would not want to but if pushed would desert her family. And John would gladly raise the kids alone. You have already proven how much of a slut she is and what a cuck he is so, wallah!, part 2 is already written. Let this farce die a fast death.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but as soon as he found out he should have confronted her and told Tom's wife. I know it fits the story narrative but exposure of what they had done would have hurt both cheaters.

As far as what he needs to do I don't think he has a choice if he wants a family that is truly his own. This was a 10 year affair and they need to feel some of the pain they have inflicted onto their spouses

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

This is such a brutally awful story. I gave you to page three with an open mind, but this is by definition, the worst kind of cuckold story. For the amount of time to pass between him knowing and FINALLY doing makes this so unrealistic. Sure he would love the kids, but to stay in that marriage sorry, but this was a brutal read.

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Narcissists are completely toxic to their surroundings.

sloggersloggerover 1 year ago

Well written with few mistakes. Pretty dark and this needs finishing. It left the reader hanging and are we going to go down the route of 'February Sucks'??? If it is a BTB story, then it definitely is not finished. Plus, Tom gets away allie, allie, in free. He has no ante in the game. He needs to pay up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John is an idiot! He deserves what he gets. While the story is well written, it's total bullshit! There's not a man or pussy on the planet who would take the slag whore, or the kids back. His entire life was a sham and every time he gave her an option, it wasn't him and no pussy, wimp like this guy, could stand up to the reminder everyday that he was only a bank account to his wife and bastard offspring. This bitch should have her whole world burned to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pathetic husband character. He is not the father, just the care taker meal ticket. This bullshit about accepting paternity fraud is revolting. It should be a felony. Authors who continue to write these weak needy men need a batch slapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bwahaha... What was the point of all of that if he is just going to take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is quite an ending. Do I love it or do I hate it? Do I give this story 1 star or 5 stars?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

Writers who end stories like this don’t ever deserve more than 3 stars. If, and I do mean if, there is a second chapter with a real ending, the writer should clearly indicate so. And the second chapter should come the next day, not years later. This story had the potential to be rated a 5. Too bad it suffers from a foolish author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it is a decent story, to be honest she could have gotten away with it. One day a week? I suspect Tom's wife knows, women see to figure these things out faster, and besides she would have known Tom's parents and their relationship far better than John and Diane would. So Tom was secure. I suspect that Diane never set out to give John all of Tom's kids, it was either the luck of the draw or John was infertile. Likely John is firing blanks. Diane should have said as much "I did not set out to have Tom's children and not yours, it just happened" that would have thrown in a new wrinkle if John was not able to father children. Or more likely, they would have been a blend of Tom and John's kids. That is far more likely and frankly would have made the story more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you weren't going to finish, you shouldn't have started. Granted, after reading the stupidity that you wrote, you really shouldn't have started whether you were going to finish or not...

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

4 kids,, not his biogically and ten years of deceit.. Yes he loves the kids he raised. He lets Tom off scot free... not even telling the bastard's wife. not exposing him to one and all, not that would matter much to Tom.

And after all that you leave it up in the air. I think I overscored this by a couple points

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick the whore to the curb. Then BURN the bastard. Just saying

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

This story bored me to tears....I felt like a hamster on a never-ending wheel of regurgitated, repeated dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ending lowered the score. I can say first hand what it is like to find out the kids are not mine. I didn't go for the long convoluted angst route. I had to pay support till they were 18, 16 years time. I loved them but left on my own choice. The court made it hard to see them and the witch threw enough road blocks for my visits that I stopped. The court didn't care. I met a wonderful woman and had three additional children. The first three did not end up well. One, she is an addict and now missing. The oldest, she has six kids by various fathers and on welfare. The youngest, he got into trouble and now hiding elsewhere. He contacts me time to time buy I will not help him. The three I have now are out of the household. The oldest is a doctor. The next is in management at a large corporation. The youngest is a teacher. The ex-witch is not doing well. I am doing great. Sometimes you have to cut and run to save yourself.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... Lover', this is an amazing tale. You pulled me in and I was hurting for John. I hate how things went, but that's not the point: the point is that you dragged me through John's emotional hell with this awesome tale. For that you get 5 stars from me.

Like many others that have already commented, if this had happened to me, reconciliation would be VERY far from my mind. Ten years of continued deception, purposefully denying the husband the opportunity to have his own children, and then taking MONTHS to decide who she wanted speaks more volumes than anything she could possibly say otherwise. I would tell John to move on, divorce her, then see if she is the one that he'd like to be with, knowing her propensity to cheat.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Well done I really enjoy the read. As to the story, you've already overstayed your time there, get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

In real life what husband finds out the 4 children he is raising and paying for are not really his and then does nothing?

His big plan is hide money for years? Then to take the bastard children on a big summer vacation?

Whoa...settle down there John...

What you have written here is the scenario of the absolute most wicked thing a wife and a woman can possibly do to her husband. Evil. Selfish. Horrific.

And the MC in this story is written with as much emotion as making a decision on what color to paint the kitchen.

The author has missed the point completely. He is writing it like the point is "what decision will the wife make?"

When it's clear that the wife has already made her decisions.

So why is he asking her over and over and over to make a decision?

It's just dumb. Nonsense.

The proper response is to gather photographic/video evidence of their ongoing relationship.

And nobody would touch a whore like this ever again. Who'd want seconds from her sloppy cunt? And how does he cope with the reality on a daily basis looking into the faces that show evidence of the true parentage of the children? Call me a cold bastard. But if I found my children were not mine biologically? It would forever change my relationship with them. It just would. And I'd lay it at the feet of their treacherous whore of a mother. "Sorry kids. I'm not really your father. Your mother got pregnant by her boss all 4 times. His name is Tom. That's your father. I'm divorcing your mom and moving out. I hope you have a nice life with her and Tom now." And I'd be gone.

I would sue Tom for all the money I wasted raising his kids. I'd serve him at his house in front of his wife and kids. The paperwork for the lawsuit would have the DNA and photo evidence attached for his wife to see. Even if the suit is thrown out? The damage is done.

If I had $6 million? I'd put it into offshore accounts and move to Costa Rica. Good luck getting child support from me bitch. Once it was determined by the courts that I was long gone and not gonna pay to raise the 4 bastards? I'm sure the courts would entertain making Tom pay for them at that point.

Not only that. If he could prove her deception all the way back to before they were married AND try and show that all 4 of the kids were planned to be Tom's? Isn't that grounds for an annulment? Couldn't he go for an annulment instead of the divorce? Wouldn't that annulment trial be so embarrassing to wife and her lover...think of the publicity and attention that would garner...that they'd have to settle somehow?

I could not give this pile of steamy horseshit more than a 1 star vote. It's ridiculous. Betrayal of the highest order and the victim husband acts like keeping the wife is an option?

His reaction and plan of action read like the description of how someone bakes corn bread muffins. "First I got the ingredients. Then I stirred things up...followed by heating the oven. Poured into the pan. Put in the oven and waited. And patiently waited some more. Tested it with a toothpick. Pulled out and let cool. Now I'm not sure if I'll cut a piece or not. What do I do?" That description's about as exciting as the story.

Utter nonsense. Not realistic. Lack of emotion. And frankly no woman as described as the wife character could be this completely stupid. All 4 kids were fathered by her lover and she tried to pass them off to her husband and never thought she'd be caught? She was fucking another man for 12 years or so. Thought she could get away without being discovered? Really?

God I hope this doesn't spawn 3 dozen part two takes on alternate endings. Where we get MC canceling the divorce and taking back this whore in multiple different ways by cuck authors...if so...I see a lot of 1 and 2 star average stories coming up.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

Run for your f*****g life son

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Well written but utter bollocks.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Well written story, but it needs an ending. You could write both endings (or more) - basically one side is where John stays with Diane and the family, and the other where he leaves. I can understand him staying with her while he did his exit plan. The question is "is it too late for John and Diane" to remain a couple? Considering she's been cheating the entire length of the marriage and none of the kids are his, I'm voting for divorce. There are several areas that also need to be addressed: John should provide all the evidence including the DNA to Tom's wife Margaret and go after Tom legally; also what about the rest of the family? John and Diane's parents - the kid's grandparents, siblings, cousins, etc... I would imagine it would be a very difficult conversation for Diane to have with her parents explaining what she did. Lots of avenues to explore. I hope you finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written piece of cuck shit. Starring probably the most deluded slut ever to Grace tne LW fora.

.

Where to start? Dianne, of course, who has to have been the most severely impacted Martian Slut Ray victim of tne decade. Even after months and months of knowing she has to dump Tom to keep her family…and even after Tom has dumped her…this deluded bitch couldn’t figure out what to do! Until she gets that divorce paperwork….and now she is ready to settle for Plan B?

.

Then there is Supercuck! Good effing Lord, what does it take for this IDIOT to dump the slut? Not only had the slut been fucking Tom throughout the marriage…but she had FOUR FUCKING KIDS by her lover, and Supercuck STILL is hoping the slut chooses him! So even at the end of this UNFINISHED piece of shit plot….he’s hoping she picks him!

.

And never mind all the magical wealth this champion stock picker has amassed in less than 4 years 😎

.

Sometime the premises in these stories stretch credulity….but this plot took the fucking cake! But to put the turd on top of that cake….the author DIDN’T EVEN FUCKING FINISH IT!

.

Sigh….

.

2 **. And only because the technical writing was better than average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having read the comments, I truly believe there should be an ending to this story. John deserves a life with the children even without Dianne but they also deserve a family that cares for them. Next chapter should receive the necessary care that the children deserve and also the revenge that John needs to extract on the worthless Tom

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Well written garbage. John was a wimp even after finding out the truth. Sure, he made some plans but doesn't follow through on the important things. Tom needs to be burned to the ground. Diane is still a whore that intentionally made John an evolutionary dead end. He can stay in the kids' lives but dump the cheater, find a better woman and start his own bloodline. Unfinished so only 2*s.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Was OK. but really dragged out. I was leaning to giving 4 stars, but the non-ending dropped my rating another star. The implication is there is not a planned second chapter. I can't believe I wasted my time on this story and despicable characters. 3 stars.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

"I knew that as soon as I came back with the kids, she would start all over again thinking that she had won the argument; that I had given in. That wasn't gonna happen." Not a chance- in this insane story, he ALWAYS give in, and will continue to do so. And, in this extremely lunatic story, will he finally get mad enough to give her a dirty look? or maybe call her a dirty name?? Naw, this is the wimpiest character of all time. Thankfully, this man doesn't exist, except for in the writer's pathetic mind. 5 pages of trying to convince the readers that she was doing a bad thing, cheating on her wonderful (and oh so rich) husband. The writer never imagined that EVERY one who reads this story will get that point from the first paragraph- no, we have to get it pounded and pounded into our thick little heads. PLEASE- no sequel; this story has no end, and that's a GOOD thing. Put it in the garbage.

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

I read the entire story. WIsh I could get my time back. Sorry I can't give you more concrete technical criticism but am just to underwhelmed by the story.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I don’t understand: it was said that he apparently wasn’t impotent and that his sperm count and mobility was good. So didn’t he have sex with her while Tom was impregnating her, 4 times? Why isn’t at least one or some of the children his?

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Please continue this excellent read and give the finger to those that cry cuckold wimp. Move the whole family to the west coast or even Vancouver - and destroy Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs an ending, and John took a long time deciding what he needed to do.

And Tom seems to get off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very repetitive. After doing the research and finding the biological father he should have dile for divorce and back child support payments from Tom. The papers for both being served at the office in front of as many witnesses as possible. As painful as it might be for the children they would be told of their mothers treacherous actions over such a long period. They would know that John(not "dad") would always think fondly of them but because of their mothers actions he could never look at them again and maintain his dignity. Any fallout from their response would fall on Diane and potentially, Tom. Of course, Tom's wife would get the PI's full report and the whole affair would be made as public as possible. That would demonstrate at least the same level of "love" that she's shown for him throughout their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a little ditty, 'bout John and Diane...look, I'm a big lover1953 fan. Having said that, though, thus far this seems an uncharacteristic misfire. Unless he plans to continue with a sequel. If not, QuickMagazine will consider it when I finally get off my duff and register with Lit. Meanwhile, I could only give this a 3, though my real rating is more a 3.5 - it was better than average, but I couldn't really like it because it needs some more time on the stove. The biggest problem I have is that John's goals (keep the kids at all cost) directly contradict what he asks for in the divorce petition. What happened to going for sole custody? Yes, the lawyer (Ken) convinced John that no court would give that to him. However. John has the resources to tie it up in court and basically bleed Diane dry, thus pressuring her to agree to his demands. So why not bleed her dry? Isn't like she doesn't deserve it. Leave her bereft of the children, John, AND Tom. And what happened to the other part of "quid pro quo," finding a girlfriend who can become wife 2 to him and mother 2 to the 4 children? Which is usually how things go in L53 land, one reason why I like him so much. However, on the plus side of the ledger are the similarities to "Mark - My Story" (the old boyfriend being the sperm donor, even having the same name - Tom). And one should respect the author's desire to do something different here - leaving a "lady and the tiger" type non-ending (and paraphrasing the Clash, to boot). If I seem to be all over the place about this, it's because the story itself is all over the place. So maybe I should just shut up, and hope that this fine author leaves this tale alone, so I can grab it for a sequel.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

He has given her every opportunity to make a choice. Whether he takes her back or not, he needs to make Tom pay.

He also has a tough choice to make. Does he lose the kids he has raised from birth, just to fuck her over?

I would like to see a follow-up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not finished. Tom needs to pay. He had to know that John didn’t know. Also the bitch should have chose her husband long before she got papers. This was headed to my favorites file but not now. Great writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of pulsating cooch does she have???????

LOVE slap-hapy-papy#9

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a great Tale of Love, devotion and betrayal. So heartbreaking. Long term betrayal. Unforgiveable. His children not even his. That is the lowest of betrayals. How could ANY one do that to some one they cared about. Obviously she don't. 5 stars thank you

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I know this story is going to draw fire, but I admire the guy. He did what he needed to do for his kids. She is delusional to the point of mental illness, and while I think she won't take another lover she will be a burden for the rest of their lives. I think he needs to stay for the kids and never let up the pressure on her. She doesn't do well with freedom. It's a sacrifice for him, but with the kids he gets the greater joy. Then destroy Tom by giving his wife everything.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

So to this point Tom is the winner with no responsibility or skin in the game!@#$%. John's become a cuck, Diane's a slut, and four kids have been lied too their whole life. Family is eluded too, but have not taken any interest in Grandkids/nieces&nephews. Just another F'd-up New York State family.

\

Another "February Sucks" saga in the making....

\

2** hooyah, for NOT finishing this story or letting us know UP FRONT it had NO ENDING and may be only Part 1 or for others to end.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Normally Diane would be viewed as an awful person but John is portraited so spineless that I can't blame her affair with Tom. Month after month of asking her to decide between him or Tom? Jeeez!

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

There is really only one way this can logically go. The wife cheated for at least 10 years and had 4 kids by her lover, depriving her husband. The wife did not immediately give the asshole up when confronted. No dude with any self esteem could get over this. What could she possibly do? Her promises mean nothing. There is no other answer besides divorce.

boneham21boneham21over 1 year ago

At this level of betrayal, What's the question? Totally absurd premise.

Chuck100Chuck100over 1 year ago

Finish the dam story. I am tired of people writing I complete stories. If it is going to have multiple chapters it should be indicated in the title. If you ending sucks and you are willing to allow others to complete your story with a different ending that's different but have courage to write your own ending. The best score I will ever give an incomplete story I a 3 no mater how well it is written. FINISH THE DAM STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he stays, it's for the kids, not her. He should have a once-a-week fuck buddy on the side and have her deal with it. How about a post nup. Best yet, if he can keep the four youngsters, dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are these authors psychos? Are men like these MC exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story of Tom, Diane, John...and Cindy.

John's last thought was: "Do I stay or do I go?" -- I think John should stay. Life as a happy family should continue for the six of them and John meets Cindy shortly after. Cindy joins the company where John works and is about 5 years younger than John. They are in different departments but are working on the same projects, naturally they spend a lot of time together. By the end of the first year they are an item, for some strange reason John doesn't feel particularly guilty about their relationship. About 18 months after they meet Cindy is...oops...with child. John stands by her, 2 years and 3 months into the relationship a son is born, John gives him his name. Over the next few years Cindy has three more of John's children. By now all of Diane's children are out of college and are starting families of their own. John decides there is no time like the present to pull the plug and make the change. He divorces Diane, brings a civil suit against her and Tom for their deception and 10 year affair. Even though nothing may come from it, embarrassment and the outing of Tom and Diane's affair and four children will. Now Tom's wife Margaret knows everything. Diane and 'his' kids now know all about the decade of deception and have all but disowned Diane. Cindy and John get married, retire and live off that secretly growing account of John's which now has 10.9 million dollars sleeping in it.

York1234York1234over 1 year ago

....go and get a well revenge on Tom f#~~ing his life for good

rhetthebratrhetthebratover 1 year ago

Would have liked to see resolution here -- even the February Sucks / Another Love phenomena started with complete stories and the permission for others to take the stories in different directions if they didn't like the original endings. These are your characters, your plot -- please see it through to your ending.

ibbunkibbunkover 1 year ago

"Should I stay or should I go?"

Da da da , da da da.

The song was much better.

This story was a LONG story that went nowhere!

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Go... He was her fallback plan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, John has planned everything out, and when she finally capitulates at the last minute, he locks up. This is totally out pf character. He has been in control moat of the time. He married a woman with no morals or values and yet, won’t ditch her after the moat unpardonable acts.

Next steps, he has already sacrificed his dream of real fatherhood, for satisfaction of loving the kids he thought were his.

Next steps, stay with kids until they are off to college. Burn down Toms marriage because he deserves it, and then leave. First, craft the most draconian post nuptial possible and do a take it or leave it.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

The story is well written and an interesting storyline, but for goodness’ sake, it needs a better ending. She has suffered mentally a little, but 10 years worth? I don’t think so. Tom has had no repercussions whatsoever. We need a satisfactory ending. Ah, and I wouldn’t have continued sexually with her whilst she was still fucking Tom, but that’s just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Pro-crass-tuna-nationors convention canceled due to poor pre-reg.

LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sign of a good story is that it stirs up debate. I thought the author did a good job of providing an insight into John’s mind and apart from the whole making 6 million at the drop of a hat it was all pretty realistic.

Upset the usual suspects in their parent’s basements but you are never going to please everyone.

4* from me and I’m going to break from popular opinion and say no sequel required, although story clearly leaves that as an option.

management91399management91399over 1 year ago

The femme Fatale in this story exhibits a habit I've come to know as, "Leave an issue alone long enough so someone else makes the decision for you." The dueling narration in it makes the reading a bit of a slog, I kinda wish, after the time spent reading there would be a better resolution. Obviously, Tom doesn't give a shit about anything but pussy, not even his kids. Diane on the other hand has no real motivation, is she so much of a horny bitch she has to get it twice but she has 4 children, so where is she getting all this energy for screwing all the time. I would imagine John must be on a desert island in terms of sex.

So John, amazingly plays the stock market hits the jackpot, and hides it all from his wife. And is Mr. Mom in terms of raising and caring for the kids. And he works too. So his super powers seem a little too much for this story, money fixes everything but it's pretty unrealistic that he's so adept at that. And managed to keep it hidden. I mean Diane had to ignore the RV purchase and having funds to vacation for two months in Canada while on leave of absence from work. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me there wouldnt be a choice. She cheated, it would be the end. That said the story was different and I liked it. I would prefer an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Huh

Gee, you commenters are stupid. The author stated right up front, the story ended where he wanted. Complaining about "needing" another chapter is just dumb. I use my imagination to see what would happen: does John use his millions to go head-to-head with Tom in a legal battle to burn Tom down? Diane as collateral damage, he already is setting up college funds to take care of the kids. Lots of ways things can go--- I just let my imagination run wild.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

He's a pussy !!! take Tom to the cleaners and put the dna reports of his kids in the newspapers.

BTB and the Bastard. Go for blood or he is a pussy for life. Find a woman that's not a whore

and start a family !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs an ending… he needs to leave rather than wait for the next affair. There will be others because she has no respect for him or anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would anyone want to stay with someone who had cheated on him for so long. I understand wanting the kids even though they are not his but her no way. 2 stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a trace of respect; John is just a guy to help her raise another mans children, since Tom isn't available. Even if he stays the resentment will ultimately kill the relationship. Kids are more resilient than we think, tell her to find another surrogate father and move on; find another gal and start his own family.

OutisOutisover 1 year ago

5, but finish it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

We don't need the details of his stock deals, just say that he made a lot of money investing.

\

"the man that solves problems and gets things done." - She doesn't know how true that is!

\

"Does he know about the kids?" - If she's never had them tested, beyond her own suspicions, why does she think there's anything to know?

\

"You've loved having your cock sucked and fucking me, for the last ten years but now when I need your help, you're running off. You bastard!" - Well, if John allows it, her decision is easy!

\

"That you actively decided that he would father your children rather than me." - Unless I misread something, that's not really true. She made no effort either way, until he told her, she only THOUGHT that SOME of the kids might be Tom's

\

I don't see how they can go three month, then two months after he's confronted her.

\

I don't understand why she doesn't just gibe up Tom already, he's shown that doesn't give a shit about her.

\

"How do I make it up to him?" - She can't, all she can do is hope that he takes her back.

\

"This is so hard." - It should have always been easy, it should certainly be easy now.

\

"he was not asking for any visitation time with the kids." - He may not be asking for any, but I don't think he'll abandon the kids, he's just making a statement.

\

"Yes. Yes, I'm done with Tom. I'm done with him." - It's more like Tom is done with her!

\

"John, Dear, I will promise you right now that I will be only yours, only yours, forever." - She made that VOW years ago, we've seen what it was worth.

\

A FIVE page story and no ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see the intent here, but the thoughts and actions of the characters, especially John, were so muted and the infidelity so extreme that I didn’t really get anything out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Pages of this insane drivel and yet no conclusion? What's there to decide? Leave Diane and let her raise the kids on her own. Name Tom and destroy his marriage. Meet someone worth making a family of his own. Come one!! And why put the narrator before each paragraph?? You only need to do that when there is a change of perspective. This one was hard to read- a cerebral torture!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is Noone suing Tom for support

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Seems fairly straight forward.

He sees his lawyer who prepares 1) suit against Tom for cost of raisings kids and loss of marital companionship. Also agreement for Tom to pay for kids, etc. per suite.

2) NDA for everyone, including him, Tom, and Diane.

3) Postnuptial for Tom and Diane arranging for her to ghost Tom, change jobs, etc. whatever Tom wants for the marriage to continue. Maybe a divorce option after college.

Tom is given the choice of signing so Margret & father don't know, or filing and public knowledge. I hope Tom agrees.

Now if all goes quietly, a 2 paragraph epilog will end the story. If not, you can go on another chapter. How much fighting do you want to write about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To even CONSIDER it is cuck bullshit. How's the weather in England, you closeted beta? She was completely over the top, setting fire to every bridge she could find, and to even pretend like that's salvageable is simply pathetic.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Oh... Forgot to add:

The settlement aslo includes amending the birth certificates / adoption, schooling, trusts for the kids, all the stuff Tom would do for his own kids.

His overriding goal is kids 100% of the time.

How she chooses to live (same or separate bedroom or separate house) is hers.

His choice is how to resolve his life, with or without her; mistress or celibate, or reconciled.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

The story was reasonable, but much too long and ending without an ending. A good writer never leaves their readers hanging and that's exactly what you've done. I'm thinking that he went back to her and if he did things between them will never be the same. Give some thought to rewriting the story with the insights that your readers have suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope pt 2 is inbound. Tom needs to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know, that you know, that she knows, that he knows, what no one else knows. You know? Good lord what a waste of type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 kids and none of them was his? Okay I can accept that for peurposes of the story, but if tjere is a reconcilliation they need to have one kid together that is his.

grifternrgrifternrover 1 year ago

When do the wives ever have to suffer the same as the husband did. If she wants to stay married, then she cannot object to his own affair for the next 15 years. Maybe he can have children of his own? If he is such a genius at investing, then he should be able to afford it.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Well written and easy to read but two facts bother me when a plot line of a cheating wife occurs. Why in holy hell would any husband who KNOWS hs wife is cheating on him, and knows with whom, would he keep it to himself? He even alluded to the fact that he knew what day they got together each week. Any MAN, and I am not preaching burn the bitch, would have interupted them and dealt with the fall out. Again any HUSBAND who calls themselves a man, would confront the man his wife was screwing around with period. Second he would call her out IMMEDIATELY and not let it fester or wonder whether he could have sex with her. No plan is worth waiting days, weeks, even months for and that is what bothered me about this plot line.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
If you took out all of the clichés

There would not be much of a story left

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

What a disappointment to end this way. The story rambled but I waited for the answer. After all, you are the writer. You would have gotten a 5, now its a 2. Authors should finish their own stories. Oh well..............

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 star rating but come on, have some pity on us poor readers: finish it! My own suggestion is go fuck Tom's wife and his sisters and maybe his other mistresses as well. Oh, and sue Tom for back child support

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There might have been a pretty good 5K word story buried in this ocean of meaningless minutiae somewhere.

secretsalsecretsalover 1 year ago

For a guy that prides himself on planning, John makes some pretty half-assed plans. Seems like he gets used to eating shit pretty easily, so not much difference if he sticks around and wastes the rest of his life with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did his brilliant lawyer ever tell him about the option of back child support?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star for this full of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice ending - as a story it evoked many emotions and responses. Our protagonist has some serious concerns and a serious decision to make. I think the story stands on its own as a snapshot in a life that requires a lot of thought. Thank you so very much for telling this story so very well.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

@ Anonymous Huh

The author stated nothing at the beginning or the end. There was only the story.

I'm imagining that Diane has a fatal accident.

viking_blueviking_blueover 1 year ago

I agree this story begs for an ending. I think lover1953 even left enough hooks in it to build an ending with. But he has never posted a multipart story before, although he did post one that was grouped for more parts there never happened (Husband is Finally Set Free: 1 Part Series). I think this is like the GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks story for which numerous others wrote an ending. There are a lot of possibilities comin from this one.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

Awful cop out of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It makes little sense that John is suddenly willing to give up the kids. I was under the impression the kids were more important to him than his selfish fuckpig of a wife. Maybe I got it wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. Certainly not "drivel", but still meh. Why staying with her is even an option seems far-fetched. Ok, the story is a bit far fetched. How are you going to reel it in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he had to tell her about the gun, then show her the gun, have her load the gun for him, then point it at her, then cock the hammer and place it to her head and she still wouldn't commit to a choice till he started taking up the creep on the trigger... I don't think her true and honest answer will be in his favour. Might be what he wants to hear, what she Had to say but, she's very likely going back to the status quo at the earliest opportunity, like a dog to vomit. Tell a lie once, then all of your truths become suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. I have to disagree strongly with those who see John as indecisive or a willing cuckold. He knows the best thing for these kids he loves is to keep the marriage together, but Diane needs to get off the dime and make a decision between John and Tom. Being a deliberate planner is not the same as being a willing cuckold. His careful planning has put him in control of things now, something that would not have been possible if he’d just shot off as soon as he found out about her cheating.

As for the ending, if John was a friend who asked for my thought, I’d tell him that he had given here every chance. She is clearly a weak individual, shown both by the long affair and the inability to decide whether she would choose John or Tom. Sadly, I think John, and the kids, would be better off without her.

Two small technical things. 1) About midway through, John said he had a job offer in another part of the country. What happened to that? Or was that just something he made up to tell Diane? 2) It seemed in the first couple of pages that the author went over the same ground more times than necessary with both John (I may not be their spermicide donor but I AM their father) and Diane (John is a wonderful husband and father, and I know I should give Tom up, but I can’t). Repeating each of these 3-5 times felt like marching in place, and my interest started to flag. An author has to keep a story moving to keep his readers interested.

But a good story, very well told. Thanks.

ffarmerffarmerover 1 year ago

John loves these four kids no matter who fathered them. Take her back with a hard core post-nup so he can be with the kids and they can be with him. If the relationship with her doesn't work out dump her after the kids are on their own. By then they will be old enough to understand and she will have had every chance to make things right.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

What kid of idiot continues to sacrifice his own life for another man's kids and one of the most vile women ever written?? and then you leave it open ended like that wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES