All Comments on 'John and Diane'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 383 Comments (Page 3)
AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I loved the setup but there is no ending! UGH!

Finish the story. Everyone needs to feel the pain!

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

WTF was this 5 pages for????? Really is the author starved for attention, like a child throwing a tantrum to get others to notice them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's good to see a writer do a story about himself and how he is a good little cuck and looks after someone else's kids for years and is likely going to move back in with the whore not many of us like the world to know we are good cucks to our wives and for many years as well maybe you will grow some balls and get away from your whore and make a life of your own

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written, if rather conventional. Interesting and enjoyable.

I didn't understand the MC's dilemma at the end. The author has supplied us with enough information to make the choice obvious. The wife was a serial cheater, not just with Tom.

There is no reason, apart from wishful thinking, to believe she wouldn't start looking for more excitement as soon as the family was back together. She's far too weak to keep her word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many comments say it did not end or needs an ending. I say it ended 4 pages too late. Lover1953 used too many pages about stock deals secreting away funds looking at and buying an RV and truck and all the details of his wife’s affair. Lover1953 did not write anything that supported the descriptions of John. A man of action that makes plans and solves problems. No a man that waits while his wife’s affair goes on then runs away to return file for divorce certain to lose kids. Just boring with no interesting events. Did not like the John character lover1953 wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So shes been cheating for their whole marriage, has her lovers kids, refused to give him up until the husband threatened her and nothing happens to her or her lover? Hopefully this isn't the end of the story.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

Easy Go.....Job done..

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

There is no possible way to reconcile with this lying, cheating bitch. You. Are an excellent writer, but 5 pages without a finish is just weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely good. Now finish it. 👏 I

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

the rehashing was extreme typing the same thing over and over again this story should have been 2 pages. i couldnt tell if the wife's narration was a lye to us the readers or if she was lying to herself

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

the MC's logic is extremely flawed

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

All over the place and not satisfying.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

my last comment, it felt and read like 2 diff ppl wrote this and didnt collaborate h each other and no ending without a ch1 in the title, troll move

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So here's the good news. There's NO way any man would stay. In the real world guys that are on the fence like this will slowly over time get resentful. Four kids, all not his. There's absolutely no way. None at all. He either nukes her immediately or he will try to convince himself everything is fine then slowly the fury would consume him.

This will even happen with a one night stand. But for the extent she cheated here he's in danger of doing something that would land him in prison.

This "it's him or me" crap after she was cheating the entire marriage and having the affair partners kids is kind of stupid. I won't explain it, it shouldn't need to be explained. Just think of it for a minute. It's really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long and repetitive. Another wimp husband that cant take action. No ending. This does not need a second part. If this is your idea of a story, quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crap.

This man is class A spineless wimp & disgusting to think him as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a rich guy he sure was stupid. The first thing he should have done was blow up Tom's life. Given the length and depth of his wife's lying and cheating, why would he possibly take her back? He's still trying to give her chances years later. That's just stupid. Just get a divorce and ask for custody. He's more the custodial parent than she is. If not, buy a house close by (he has the money) and see the kids all the time. Better for him and the kids rather than staying married to the whore. Even for a fictional story this was just too unbelievable. Not good. And when you didn't finish it, that buried it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

As with any LW story on this site that doesn't end with BTB, you're getting a lot of "love". LOL! You touch on a core theme many face when looking at divorce, how do you separate the poor actions/decisions made by the adult(s) without turning perfectly adjusted, loving children's lives upside down. I face that same dilemma years ago in my own marriage. Our issue wasn't infidelity, thank God, but a spending addiction. We have five kids, so I can relate at some level with John. I also advocate where children are involved, the spouses do everything possible to reconcile, within limits. So, I will not criticize your plot points at the moment, belaying them a bit longer based on how you conclude your tale. I do hold writers to a standard of fiction that requires their characters, and their actions must be relatable to the other 99% that walk this earth. Could I stay in this marriage given what Dianne did to him? Oh, hell no! Have I run across folks in my life that would stay in it, yes. Would I allow Tom to "walk free" from what he did to my marriage? Hell no, and I've never run across anyone who would. Anyone who decided to stay would absolutely require a draconian postnup, at a minimum. I look forward to the conclusion and gave you a couple turds to kick around... 5*

waifwaifover 1 year ago

I am wondering whether you are finishing it, or leaving it open for other authors to write their own conclusion. If neither of those answers is correct, then you are planning to intentionally leave the ending ambiguous.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Kids or no kids what person (man or woman) deal with that level of disrespect? He caught her red handed told her to make a decision, then waited for 6 months, and SHE STILL didn't make one. Still wanted both, this dude needs to start fresh, the kids will feel nothing but pity or disgust for you because you didn't respect yourself enough. How can u teach them of ethics,morals, and consequences but never hold your dear wife to them? They will see through your wishy/washy bullshit. It was a good move on the 2 month vacay, but then you relented and so now she's choosing you, but you both know you're not the first choice. If he can accept that, then millions of dollars or not, what happiness can he find?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the story PLEASE

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Stay for the kids, fuck the shit outta that slut everyday, bdsm tat that bitch up, have her recruit women for threesomes, make some cash off the slut internet style fuck with Tom somehow, many somehows., start with his wife, sue for back child support marital/parental fraud if there is such a thing etc. Then when the kids are gone stay or go. There, my rant is done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate it.

Why keep reading . After finding out he was a wimpy cuckold I kept hoping he would get a LITTLE self respect back and burn both cheaters. But NO!!

What a waste of time. Please let me read comments before reading any more ot these shit stories

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 1 year ago

John IMO is a doormat who should have dumped Diane the moment he knew. Nevertheless this story would have merited at a four for me but for the ending, or lack thereof. I generally like your stories but I came away dissatisfied by this one. But keep your stories going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It stuns me that the writers of these stories don't understand that when the boss-employee romance occurs, every outcome for any public or private company in the United States is bad. If Diane worked for the Tasty Freeze, John's lawyer might've been limited in his options for John. However, a subordinate-direct report sexual relationship, especially with children foisted upon John as his, is the nightmare scenario that both company owners/board and liability insurance companies fear. Especially egregious is that Diane, as an HR manager, is also one of the chief compliance officers for the company's in-house and governmental sexual harassment and non-threatening workplace policies. Think: fish in a barrel. AND... NY is one of the states where adultery is still grounds for divorce. The "cheaper to keep her" plotline is overly simplistic and right up there with a "shark divorce lawyer". As for hiding assets, well the road to ruin is paved with desiccated portfolios of the great and not-so-great who tried that using conventional methods. Assuming that he paid taxes on it, Diane's counsel can easily find those assets and follow them right to the foreign banks.

.

As for Tom telling Diane that the kids are her problem, well NY State is pretty ruthless about paternity! Especially with Tom's assets. If SONY files on him, that document is a public record! When John filed for divorce, this story left the realm of believable and felt like a rush to the end. Why irreconcilable differences and not adultery? This is Doormat Thinking. Tom walks away Scott free. Wow. MC went from outraged to whimpering... Why not a call to Margaret? Rewrite it from him threatening to divorce while on the road in Canada. Three stars because you're a great writer, but so much missed opportunity.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

What @ sbrooks103x wrote!!

-

Yes, the five-month waiting period, he just sat by while she screwed Tom? No wonder she thought he was a wimp. Not knowing is one thing, but after he found out, he went all passive-aggressive. The Monday after Diane was confronted by Tom, he essentially pissed all over her, and she kept screwing him until John too the kids and absconded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all know it's going to be a RaaC ending. Not sure why he would want to have anything to do with her. The poor kids are going to get a lesson in beta bitch 2022. 3 girls and one boy get a lesson on how marriage works in today's climate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is not well thought out. You say that there is no way that he is going to give the kids up, then he gives the kids up. He hangs around to keep the family together, then all of a sudden the plan is to run. Very inconsistent! I have to give it a 1 star rating because of that and then not finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the first page, when I got to the point that the MC related that none of the 4 children were not biologically his, I skipped to the last page where the bitch whore wife wanted him back as her full time husband and he was actually considering it, I was glad that I skipped the middle pages. He has been betrayed so badly that regardless of the potential harm to the kids no real man could consider taking her back. Why is there a delimna? Stupid premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 pages and you could add an ending!!!

Understanding he's a great person & dad, But he should have gotten a girl on the side and mad his own kids.

It would be easier to Burn the bitch and bastard that way.

An if Diane still wanted him she would have to live with kids that were not hers. Just like John has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Children can be easy to love. Once loved, their origin loses some impact. His children are valid enough reasons to stay. Her extreme deceit has only one logical end, divorce the bitch. The story was fraught with torture. Low ratings due to this.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was an amazing yet heartbreaking tale that leaves me hungry for a conclusion. But I am not sure that you, the author, really know the direction to the ending. It is complicated, more so than most stories, and the greatness that this story may achieve could be ruined with the wrong ending. I do not envy you. As a reader who lives for "happily ever after", I don't know if that is even possible. I do know that her actions were diabolical and she deserves to be, in my knee-jerk, opinionated, imaginary world, lynched. But those kids and all the love that those innocent ones give out, how do you damage that and have that unconditional love stripped away. I am just deep in thought, trying to get my head around this thing. One thing I know is that this story is superb and worthy of the highest praise, but you must finish it. You must. To leave us in literary purgatory without a conclusion may cause a riot. 5 stars...soon?

ps...Give Tom an incurable terminal disease....please.

EgregiousEgregiousover 1 year ago

It was a good story and I followed it to the end with a four. However I would have to agree, five pages with no resolution? And no sign the author will continue with the story! If the author expects the reader to finish it, I can only see three outcomes:-

1) our protagonist (John) divorces Diane and moves out of town to start another life, as he stated ‘he still has time to father his own family’.

2) as this is fiction he manages to get Tom’s wife pregnant with his child. A then drops the bomb.

3) or John and Diane reconcile, but as a final stipulation, Diane bears one more child, being his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - with NO conclusion or ending?????

You really should have taken that class!!!!

We liked the beginning and middle and - NOT - the sudden dropoff!!!!!

Frankly, we like the comments regarding Screw Over Tom and destroy his marriage - and sue his a$$ for lost child support - and serve him at work to boot.....

Also have a post-nup and regularly scheduled polygraph tests for Diane - if there is even the slightest chance of staying together with the confused slut.

Perhaps a bit of revenge long-term hot sex with Tom's wife - or at least set up the plan with Tom's wife and then tell both Diane and Tom's wife they will be spending once a week together screwing - after a week's vacation together "catching up"........

Finish the story.....

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

You stay, until the kids are off to college then divorce her.

Have lawyer call Tom

Agree not to tell his wife under the following conditions

1. He pays all medical bills regarding the birth of the kids

2. He pays back child support for the four kids.

3. He continues child support till their eighteen

4. he pays for their college/university costs.

5. He agrees to give up all parental rights to the kids

6. He makes himself available should he be a match fora kidney, liver or bone marrow transplant if the need be and he is a match.

7. He agrees to never contact the wife or kids ever.

8. They are never to know he is the father. If he does he agrees to pay John 4 million dollars as a penalty.

Finally one thing that is not made clear, are all the kids Tom’s? He did know one was Tom’s and he told the wife he had DNA tests done but did he really? It doesn’t make that clear

Need an Epilogue or chapter 2

Just please don’t have John hook up with a hot young babe or single mom, that is unrealistic.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

I assume there is a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

an awful long way to go for nothing.

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

Overall an OK story. Well developed characters but your ending ruined it. He with the kids, spent the summer awaiting her decision. She has played him from even before the wedding. He needs to leave, destroy her lover. And make sure the kids know the truth about who their father is and what their mother did. Then turn his back on her find someone to build a new live with while staying in touch with the kid if they want.

xfac2021xfac2021over 1 year ago

Really, the wife 'loves' her husband after betraying him for the entire marriage? Wife has some serious issues to deal with and Tom should be compelled to help for the mess he helped make. Going back to someone that warped makes no sense. Husband should get on with his life, but should stay engaged with kids. They didn't ask for his mess either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see an ending to this story. Yep I could imagine some different endings but that is why I read stories such that I do not have to come up with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this dumb cuck asking whether he should stay? What a ridiculous story!

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Finish the fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, 5 pages, and 3 of them were totally wasted on drivel.

I mean come the fuck on, what kind of husband-slash-man would ever settle for being 2nd fiddle to another man in his wife's heart and priorities? He gave her 3 chances, and each time she pretty much chose the other guy, and still you can't give the husband even a modicum of a spine and tell her to fuck off? Also, there is such a thing as knowing paternity fraud nowadays, as well as mental cruelty lawsuits, each of which he has very good cases for.

Why the fuck doesn't the husband go and reveal the infidelity to the other wife as well, at least ruin the fuckers marriage?

As wimps go, you've certainly hit as close to the jackpot as you can. He knowingly let himself be cuckolded for 3 fucking years.

Sigh. Just so frustrating. So, if the story was to get people riled up, congrats, asshole.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not finished! Wife only received a slap on the hand. The other guy, Tom, wasn't punished at all. The main character needed to tell the Tom's wife. Maybe he should sue the wife's employer.

4

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

Disappointing w/o a payoff. I am fine w/ writers choosing how their characters act, but feel that once a character behaves a certain way, the writer should be consistent. John loved his kids and wife, but the writer painted the wife as a conscienceless and self-centered human being. The author really drove it into the ground that she would not commit to giving up her boyfriend until months after her husband asked her, and until the divorce was filed. If the writer wants to create a sense of confusion regarding the husband's thoughts, you can't paint the wife as this extremely vile. John was portrayed as being very intelligent, and had a long time to plan. After all the awful things the wife did, even continuing to not choose the husband after finding out, how could John ever trust her. 10 years of duplicity don't just disappear. That's why the supposed open ending didn't work for me. If you want to go that direction, you have to included some redeeming qualities for the wife.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

2* because you didn't end it! "Do I stay or do I go?" Really? He has already gone! Why come back to a selfish cheating whore? Didn't the bastard's wife have the right to know? All these weakens a long story that ends with a hand full of nothing!

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

I'm hoping there's a Part 2 coming, as a cliffhanger is a bad way to end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished and that is a negative. Also, I don't know of author ever had kids. Children just to not behave as written here, and certainly you could not get three kids to both drive around camping or be OK being away from their mother for this long a period.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!

I vote STAY! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete, but decent story up to this point. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great set-up that needs to be finished. It’s so good, the usual knuckleheads that always rant about how tough they’d be are relatively silent. A credit to the intrigue of the story. Now finish it, pretty please, with dignity and resolve. It’s okay if he stays, but not at all cost, of course. There should be some recompense, but he doesn’t have to burn down the village as the knuckledraggera will hyoerventilate for: and too Tom, he does need a dose of reality that sticks, where it hurts, literally or figuratively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You set the story up for a reconciliation and then when it happens you don't end the story. 'BUMMER"

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I thought this story went off the rails when John didn't immediately kick his wife to the curb and go after Tom by at least presenting his wife with proof of paternity. I also found the author's version of divorce laws way off base. While it is true that some courts may make him continue supporting the children, he would then have the option to sue Tom for the child support he had paid for another man's children. I found John to be a totally unbelievable character because even after finding out his wife had been having an affair their entire marriage and that the wife had deliberately allowed her lover to father her children, John wants his wife to make a choice. She made her choice and it wasn't him. Time to move on.

nyc1975nyc1975over 1 year ago

For an astute stock picker (gotta love 20-20 hindsight), this author is incredibly bad at math. A quick calculation and adjusting for being more than 9 months into a bear market, his TSLA position alone is worth almost $40million (assuming he had 60k after the 5:1 split in 2020, he now has 180k shares after the 3:1 split in 2022). With the other holdings, his portfolio would be worth $75-100million. $Six million!!! C'mon man!

It pisses me off when authors on Lit fail to do even the most basic research. Is there anything easier to find than historic stock prices? Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Others have adequately covered the preposterous basic premise of the story.

Still because it hooked me to read the whole thing: 3*

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

The notion that the sex would be really good after all the heartache associated with it does not seem at all realistic.

For this story to really work, you'd have to suspend the belief that a) the sex between the paramour and wife would be good for that long under those circumstances. I mean, really. The likelihood is that it would just as good or bad as it would be with the husband. and b) that the guy, who, as a rule would have exponentially more opportunity to find sex, love, and happiness than an aging slut.

This is all contrived nonsense from a point of view of "male as victim". Not buying....

p.s. Nobody REALLY likes their kids that much after they turn into teenagers, who once they turn into semi-adults are looking to leave. Especially if there's a dysfunctional marriage at home.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

That wasn’t a conclusion. That was a bait and switch

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

3*, MC had no backbone. Too many authors give MC a spineless character. How many real men would go remain that long in that type of marriage? Hardly any.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

I sure hope this was not the ending, because it would be really sad. Here is the thing I don't understand, if he was going to cut all ties to the family and not see his kids anymore, why not due it as soon as he found out? The story was too long if this is all there is going to be.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Why did you waste all of your readers time on this crap?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Go, or get a brain transplant.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

*WARNING there is no conclusion to this story* That was just mean giving your readers the Soprano's treatment. I'm of the opinion that with this type of story the resolution is the climax. No resolution equals no climax. While I have the flame thrower out, even for an amateur piece there were too many typos and grammatical errors. FWIW commenter KarenCDFL is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go. she's a slut.

TangomoreTangomoreover 1 year ago

Your ending sucks!

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 1 year ago

3 for no conclusion

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

1 star. I don't know who is more deluded here, "Diane", "John", "children" or the writer himself. The only normal person in this story is "Tom" character.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Well written nothing of a story. A story without an ending is not a story.

John really isn’t a likable character, Diane may turn out to be the town slut and Tom is a despicable low life. The money doesn’t add up as John should have north of 75 mil which would provide funds to do whatever he wants but he just continues the spineless wimp persona.

A solid 2 for good writing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

It was a fair story, much too long. The characters were unlikable, especially Diane and her worthless lover, Tom. Why would John stay with a lying cheating slut. Why didn't John tell Tom's wife about the lovers long standing affair. Because he is a wimp, not his kids is 1 big factor. Yes, he raised them but as soon as he found out they were not his, it should have been "divorce city". John has no backbone/ balls.... And now, to end this sorrowful story like this... FTDS, and give John his dues and his rightful revenge on BOTH Diane and Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a well written story without an ending. I liked it in that he took the kids for a 6 week to 2 month vacation and spent some real time with them. The wife was a dumb ass for not dropping Tom, and going to meet John, and spending some time together as a family. She was only fooling herself thinking she could have both men. Eventually John found out, and broke her bubble. John was also correct, in that Tom would throw her under the bus, and stop seeing her. So now she went from having two men (a lover and her husband) and she now has none. The kids want him back, as does she, but the hurt goes on for him on what to do. She brought this ALL upon herself and has to deal with it on her own, and she can't. This is what happens when you "disrespect the one you love". Especially for 10 plus years.

As a kid my dad took us on all sorts of vacations in New England and eastern Canada. Had fun on PEI, and in Nova Scotia, then re-entered the USA in Maine and traveled south. We were only gone 3 weeks, but it was a great time. We sometimes went to Quebec for a long 4 day weekends too. Or to eastern NY state or Vermont for long weekends.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Really ? What n ending. Was a pretty decent story till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He would receive joint custody no matter what. Makes the story silly when a dedicated father would dump his kids. Bent over backwards for the slut but not the kids.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

I initially liked this story but no ending. I know it’s new but doesn’t indicate there is a part 2. Now I’m unlikely to read any of the authors other stories not wanting to be left hanging again. 2⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was a good story about a husband finding it difficult to sever ties with his family even though it was created through deception. However please bring the story to its logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 for no conclusion and John knowing he was a cuckold and continuing to stay and raise her lovers bastards.

During a divorce never meet the soon to ex-wife anywhere but your lawyer’s office so it is documented and the kids are kept out of the room so she cannot try to manipulate you.

Once you know all the kids belong to her lover you have him served with a law suit for paternity back child support in front of his wife. Sue for divorce, including renouncing the children and forcing the kids’ last names to be changed to her maiden name or their sperm donor’s last name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's the power of true love. Wife cucks him for the whole freakin duration of their marriage, has all her children with her lover but has a change of heart after getting ditched by her lover and that's more than enough reason for the cuck to take her back. That's true love. That's a "realistic" story. Bravo cucklord! 5++++++ Stars!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

So do we get to know his decision? THIS SUCKS !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What would be different in the future? Why would it be different? Marriage barely exists in this day and age, why would someone choose this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s with this trend of authors farming out their stories to the readers? You uploaded it for a reason. Sack up and finish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

The idea that we should use our imaginations for the ending is ludicrous. We read stories to get the benefit of the authors' imaginations. If THEY don't have enough imagination to finish their own story, why should we?

\

An alternative solution, would be to come to a pause, and say something like, "This story could go many ways. Here is my ending, I invite others to write their own," then add their ending.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Ok, she has had a long term affair, all the children are from this long term affair, she won't give him up. She admits that all she wants him for is for his pay check and to raise the kids. Is this guy crazy? Why in the world would you even consider keeping this woman in your life. On top of that the story keeps going on and on how it is all about the kids and then in the end he does not ask for any visitation? He does not tell the wife of the man who made him a cuck about the affair? He does not take him to court for back child support? Is this guy mentally deficient in some way? Good grief, as soon as he found out that NONE of the kids where his, he should have kicked her to the curb.

waifwaifover 1 year ago

"But it's all right now

I learned my lesson well

You see, you can't please everyone

So you got to please yourself"

-----Ricky Nelson (Garden Party)

This is even more true in the LW genre. You will never please everyone because half of them will call you a cuck wimp if there is any reconciliation and the other half call you a heartless monster if there are any burned bitches.

In order to please both sides you have to have the ego of Hemingway, the writing skill of Faulkner, the tenacity of King, and the humor of Wilde. Even those on this site who have managed to excel did so because their LW stories are rally just amazing stories with some LW included.

crazycujocrazycujoover 1 year ago
A waste!

Don't waste your time. It's unfinished with the main character asking what should he do.

21223452122345over 1 year ago

Overall, it was a good story, consistent in that it was all about the kids and that he wanted the wife to choose. But in the end the author literally skids off the road by violating both of their fundamental threads of the story! Imagination is good, but it was clear, she was a piss poor person who did not and would not make a decision to leave her lover. More than enough reason to take the kids and walk away, but instead the author kills the story by having the guy walk away from "his" kids. Nope, this was good until it wasn't. Need to clean up your endings, and I know this is harsh, but the best stories are those rooted in a bit of fact wrapped in the authors fiction.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

I don't think any woman could respect John for staying married to the foolish woman. That said, there was just too much fodder in this story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but this story is so idiotic in itself that nothing fits together. He is the born cuckold! She's been cheating on him since the beginning of their marriage, she's planting four of her lover's children on him and you're asking what should he do? You must have smoked quite a bit.

He filed for divorce. He's suing Tom for the cost of raising his children, and he's suing Tom and his company for violating the Morality Clause!

Once you've digested your stoner aftermath, you'll see it too! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author chose a cowardly ending. Too afraid to offend. If this was real life, then he would go. If this was an alternate reality, he would go. There is no way he would stay, based on what occurred in this story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

That was one for the longest shitty stories I've ever tried to read. The kids are pawns, the characters are mind-numbingly dumb. The author plays stupid games with the story. This is a train wreck.

Craig1878Craig1878over 1 year ago

For those with their panties in a bunch about the ending, from the authors profile. Note the last sentence.

"So, I wrote a story (Mark) and had the MC leave his cheating wife and 2 illegitimate kids after he found out. I got savaged in the comments that it was irresponsible for him to leave the kids like that.

I decided to write a story that took the opposite approach. When the MC finds out that his kids are not really his, he decides to man up and take care of the kids first. J&D is admittedly a bit long, but that is unimportant; the point is that I tried to give you what you wanted. Even more of you are unhappy with that. So, what do I do?

My deduction out of all this is that my writing will satisfy me, first and foremost and if some of you like it - great. If you don't like it, move along.

This is FICTION. BTW- part 2 of J&D is in production."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not like the endi g

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the next camping trip the wife needs to have a serious accident, cliffs, waterfalls, lakes, rivers; its a dangerous world out there. She slowly and methodically murdered his marriage and his fatherhood. I think he should defend himself from her killing his future as a father and a husband, with a better woman. Save Tom for later, after the kids are raised, and his possible conviction would be less traumatizing, and more understandable, even respected. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gutless MC AND Author! Can't even write his way out of the corner his weak MC has been painted into. Contributors should be compelled to only offer stories where viable alternative endings can be invited BEFOREHAND otherwise complete works only.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

This was a horror story, what a gutless wimpy man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn’t matter if he goes back with her or not . Stay until kids get older and move on then leave keep funding his secrets account. He is paying her anyway so stay get a girl on the side for time being and sue the shit out of Tom , cause his divorce and get child support back for years and set up kids accounts . I’d personally never touch her again . Cheating is devastating but have to raise a kid thss as t is not yours without knowing is a million times worse not to mention 4 kids . Love theme as your because he is the father that raised them but that Tom needs to pay and two broken legs might be in the cards s as l as o

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS 1* terrible story why do these so called ‘authors’ on here continue to write stories without and damn ending its pathetic

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

The MC, John's entire reaction to such utter betrayal is too weak for me to even like him. Does he deserve a good woman, kids of his own and a happy married life? Normally I would have automatically said yes, certainly, but in this case, I'm not feeling it.

A sneaky bitch could hide many things from an unsuspecting husband, but after he found out, he didn't confront her for what? Three years? Three years of her going off and getting laid by the actual father of the kids?

Even if the reader accepts that he put an exit plan in place, stashing large amounts of money, he doesn't follow through and burn her & Tom, doen't even blow up that cheater's marriage... instead he continues to snivel and try to get her to drop her lover and be a wife.

It is very hard for me to have any sympathy for this loser.

In a follow up, maybe you can find a way to sew some balls on this guy, but I doubt it. Good luck.

Oh, and what is with a court that sticks him with being the legal dad for support purposes, but would not consider that he might be the better parent for custody? I know little of courts, but it does sound F***ed up enough to be the actual way it is.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

BUT No Ending. Can not belrhat I wasted my time reading this never ending clap grap! What a COPOUT,

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

I am getting damn tired of these authors leaving the ending to others. Literotica should require a pre story indicator showing a story without a proper ending. Or risk an angry readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be a Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES