All Comments on 'John and Diane'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 383 Comments (Page 4)
Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This is a well developed with a comfortable pace that helps the story develop. I gave it only 4 stars because it had no ending. Thanks

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

no ending no respect for the reader. plus john should of walked

62276227over 1 year ago
Weak

If you aren't sure how to end it, write two different endings. This was a lazy way to end what was a half decent story.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 1 year ago

Needs a conclusion and payback for the cheaters. No ending is a cop-out. Too many of those out there. 5 pages/chapters and then nothing! Wasted time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five pages of nothing, how incredibly worthless and devoid of emotion.

An easy one star.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Great storey but where is the next chapter? ⭐️⭐️⭐️

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Good story. It’s well planned, and flows smoothly. Definitely needs an ending. I’m looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stupid plots that come from "pantsing" a story. The plot meanders. Get an editor that's part asshole and part Dashiell Hammett.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lazy authors don't have endings or a planned follow on. As this story is written, John should dump and punish Linda. She only decided to drop Tom after he showed the low life he is and it took her several months to decide. Tom should be punished for using Linda for ten years and then not helping her. if he had feelings for her, it might be different.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Go....if Tom asks again she'll go slinking back to him. That's a guarantee. I don't understand why John would even consider playing 2nd fiddle to that guy and his little tramp.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
How

How can she have four kids with Tom and none with her husband?.Did she stop having sex with him until she knew Tom had got her pregnant?.If she did then, that should have given the game away.Also,he wasnt very strong in his handling of the situation allowing it to drift on like he did.He should have told the kids he was leaving their mother and asked them who they wanted to live with and he should have sorted Tom out.Letting him of Scott free is the workings of a wimp,he should have let all the world know what had been going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This kind of betrayal would be hard to get past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For an author that revels in weak male characters you have managed to hit a new low with this garbage. She fucks around on him for over 10 years, has 4 kids with her lover and when confronted still refuses to give up her side dick. Now he’s torn if he should leave her or not. You must be some kind of skanky ass slut who drops her knickers for any swinging dick. You give all women a bad name and need your rotten ass pussy cauterized shut. More one star garbage.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

He needs to go..and then publically out Tom to everyone, including Tom's wife Make sure the birth certificates show Tom sa the bio father (as birth certificates are legal documents).

DOL

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

It’s an excellent story. Whatever John decides will affect his life on a daily basis, for a long time. He’ll either miss his kids, or worry that Diane will start a new affair with someone else.

This story badly needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfectly crappy ending. I absolutely hate books and movies and TV program that leave the story in the limbo. Just a total copout. I've always been a sucker for happy endings, and I thought the writer was going to finish. I was liking the writing up until the end. One star, because I detest the ending.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

And then John realized his whole life was a waste and that he was using valuable air and food that a truly worthy person could make better use of and killed himself.

As he pulled the trigger he thought, "Maybe next life I'll be in the Romance category... Or, if I do have a cheating wife I'll be in a story written by Saddletramp!"

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

She is a piece of shit. Tom is a worse piece of shit. John is a almost worthless sub who can't make a decision. God help those poor kids. 1 ⭐, that's it. Mainly because you couldn't even finish the story. Painted yourself into a corner and just gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, there needs to be some kind of consequence for her. Clearly, she's not sorry about anything except that her lifetime affair would have to stop for her meal ticket to come home. Hard to believe the courts would not give the husband custody, seems it would be easy to prove he's the one that did all the work with the kids. He had to money to fight her and she'd no doubt give it up, and oh when does the letter get to Tom's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is this man stays he deserves everything that happened to him, everything and more!

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

I read this in preparation for part two that just dropped. I wish I hadn't. It made no sense at all. Why on Earth would he want to stay with her? As soon as we read how he had the lawyer set up everything for the divorce and how he would keep the kids, it should have been over. Instead, the divorce petition says nothing about that and he gives her the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom should tell Diane the only way he will stay is he gets to have 4 biological children by other women and Diane has to unconditionally love and raise them just like he did with her little bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author must be female as no man in his right mind would put up with this kind of disrespect. Even the most pathetic cuck which he is portrayed as would stay with her. As for Tom ,he would have had an accident by now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another story where the wronged man gives the cheater everything. Why not just lettuce courts decide who gets what? Maybe they sell the house and split it or maybe after a certain number of years, etc. To just give up everything?

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Just read this because you submitted part 2. In part 2, I’m hoping to find he burned Tom and Diane. Definitely found new girl, at least got some strange. If not, he’s a major dress wearing cuck. If he stays with Diane, he needs to tell her he’s going to look for another lover, maybe wife.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

For him to even consider a RAAC is BS. She refused to give up Tom until she was given no choice by Tom. The incredible disrespect and betrayal was so great that only a really weak Cuck (which he now seems to be) would consider going back to her.

Also why was Tom's wife never told of the ongoing love affair? Don't get that one either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would have been a tough decision. I'm grateful that I have never had to make such a decision. I m sorry but I would have probably been somehow getting revenge on the bastard somehow . Her also.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Why would he want anything to do with her? She is a disgusting whore. She has humiliated him and doesn't regret making tom the sire of the kids. John is a good man who puts the kids first. Diane should not only be last but not anywhere in his hierarchy of consideration. Her world should be burned to the ground. He should have gone out to find a better woman as soon as he found out the truth. They made him an evolutionary dead-end. Tom and his parents need to have their lives burned down as well. First tell Margaret the truth then destroy thei family business and once Tom has lost everything, then the physical punishment can take place. John can do a lot of damage with the war chest of money he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The divorce ruling may stick him with child support, but he can then file a civil claim against Tom for damages including every penny he has already spent on the children and every penny of court ordered support. Family court may put the burden of providing it on him, but they can't dictate where he acquires said funds. Of course, that would require John to not be such a worthless pussy and actually stand up for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having a very hard time buying the premise here. The story has great potential but a guy who’s been made a chump by his wife fore their whole marriage is still having feelings for her? Still worth continuing

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Read this again, will read pard 2 next.

John’s dilemma is clear - great job not leaving a lot of questions there. He’s a thinker and a planner, and everything he’s done fits the character.

The part I don’t understand, is how John can trust -anything- Diane says. A postnuptial agreement is clearly needed, and in great detail - at least regarding custody and childcare. He doesn’t want to punish her (so far), it’s all been about internal conflict and being prepared and flexible.

After her repeated reluctance to (temporarily?) drop Tom, how can he deal with the internal stress of distrust? If he relocates the family, how could he trust that she won’t find another, or accept unsolicited invitations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pussy!

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Great story, very provocative, it almost has me convinced his best decision is to remain in the family. Very hard to wrap my head around that when the deception was so evil and ongoing. I would maybe stay until last kid reaches 18. Develop a harem on the side, or at least one mistress, and cut the wife loose when last kid leaves the nest. IN the meantime, do everything sexually I like with her, treating her as a cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny what pops into your head when reading these stories. When John confronts Diane at the end of page 2 and goes to the spare bedroom to sleep, I was wondering how many bedrooms does this house have if they’ve got four kids and still a spare bedroom.

Lorry3188Lorry3188over 1 year ago

Get Tom to sign over Parential Rights that would be a good start / Post Nub to secure his future with the kids and then ditch the wife

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

This mess makes no sense. The wife is delusional to the point of brain damage. Everyone other than the cheating partner are acting like aliens trying to mimic human behavior.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

John is a caricature of an adult male...complete nonsense. Classic beta-male wanting to raise someone's kids instead of moving in and having kids if his own. He can stay a nice "uncle" to the bastard kids his wife bore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all enough of this crap that fatherhood is about who raises and supports the child. It's like people who claim gender is a social concept. I have raised biological children and step children. I have also observed a lot of father/ step child relationships. Unless the biological father is dead, there is always a divisive force between the step parent and step child. You also come to view them differently once they are grown. One is your biological progeny. The other is a kid you raised. You love both of them, but not the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could barely make it skimming this first part of POS cuck trash. Can't even stomach skimming through the second part so I'll leave my comments about the first part here. Have to agree wholeheartedly with the anonymous commentator from 14 days ago talking about the difference between biological children and raising someone else's children. First of all guys get off this martyrdom kick on this website that you're going to totally destroy your own life for the sake of the kids. My first wife and I were married 10 years and by accident I found out that the three children who were four two and one were not mine at all but her boss the job she had been with since before we got married. Sorry to tell you guys but in that moment I thought of only myself cuz those kids were not mine, and it was all important to me that I passed on my family's bloodline not someone else's. Now all the stories on this website have people saying I'm so afraid of going to jail if I do anything, just another excuse for you little beta boy low cucks. My wife was working at a company that was right on the edge between Chicago and the northwest suburbs, her boss was what we were refer to in the inner city as a cake eater since he was born bread and raised in the suburbs. I on the other hand grew up in an extremely violent and crime written Inner City neighborhood, at the physical scars to show it, but also had a lot of good friends in the low places, if you know what I mean. Some of you pussies out there would really be surprised what $2,000 and knowing the right people will get you. Within 2 weeks after making my decision, my wife's boss was found in the second level of the parking garage next to the company headquarters out near O'Hare Airport. This ass have besides f****** other men's wives was a long distance Runner so I wanted to make sure I hit him exactly where it hurt, so besides his knees being broken I had his hamstrings and his tendons both cut so badly that they would never heal properly. Of course I took care of his junk and he no longer can get a hard-on from what I've heard through third parties. The week after that I filed divorce and Cook County with my wife and all the appropriate legal maneuvering to have my name removed from the birth certificate. Now those of you listening to my comments are thinking but since the boss had been attacked and I'm fine for divorce it would make me the prime suspect wouldn't it. Well one little thing I didn't tell you was that in addition to f****** her boss, my wife did f*** a couple of their company's clients and I actually had pictures of her but one of those guys, so I divorced her over that relationship not admitting that I knew anything about her boss. Of course Chicago PD interviewed me on more than two occasions, actually Four to be quite honest, but I had an absolute Rock Solid alibi. To say that my wife's parents and my parents and are combined families were shocked because of such a s*** she was would be an understatement. She never really recovered after we got divorced, the prenup that I had in place to cover my investments that had before we got married held up in court, I did have to pay her 10% of some other Holdings that we both held but I walked away pretty clean. Unfortunately the kids were hurt the most but I'll be quite honest, I was thinking of myself at that time. I am not raising some other m************ kids. How's it make these comments I look at my life after that, I'm 64 years Young my second wife and I have been married for 32 years and we have two beautiful twin boys, and I trust and verified it with DNA after they were born they are 100% mine. I love my life with my second wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a delusional caricature of a person / woman. The husband is beyond dense. What a mess with the kids. Gah!

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

The fact that he would even consider staying makes John a willing cuckold and all around piece of shit. He will spend the rest of his life eating cream pies that were deposited by better men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH YOU POOR BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, it is good so few children need adoption. Not much potential for love in so many who have commented here. Sad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All four of the children were not his? That part strained credibility.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic story, the MC was portrayed as a pathetic a man that had ever walked on this earth since man could walk on two legs. I have to say this was one of the worse stories I have ever partially read on literotica. Yes I said partially because I could skip great big sections, thank god and still follow this silly story line. If this is the best lover1953 can do then I think it will be the last of his or her stories I will bother reading.⭐️

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

This contributor writes some of the weakest cuckiest male MC's on Lit.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

You fucking go. You ditch that whore and find a good woman to have your OWN kids with. And you tell Margaret and wreck that asshole Tom's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In real life there wouldnt be all this angst, certainly not on johns part. The author is nuts if he thinks that any man would forgive a cheating cunt like her after cheating on him ALL of their marriage and having 4 kids, NONE of which are is, thats a very unlikely happenstance and more like planned. So she loved him, she married him , she knew hed be a great dad BUT his DNA didnt meet her standards, so no passing on his shit/loser/cuck DNA for posterity. I wouldnt take her back even if she gave up her lover, but shes history forever to me. the pleasure part of this story thats missing is how to ruin toms life and marriage. Left unanswered is/are the wifes reasoning, motivation and at 1 point "her fantasy" is mentioned. What is the fantasy? cuckolding her hubby; check, treating hubby like shit; check, having her cake and eating it too; check, how did she determine that one man was ok to "father" her kids while not raising them and the other wasnt, but that the lesser man would be worth marrying cuz hed be the better hubby and kid raiser? I wonder if the determining factor was some BS rationale that shed marry the one she could control better, manipulated better and lie to w/o any remorse? rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4-0

No way

Been wimpy cuckold long enough

Find a good woman And have YOUR kids

Keep in touch with others and let them decide who is actually the best role model

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

So he's just a pathetic cuckold looking after 4 kids that are not his, kick the bitch out with her kids and sue Tom for all the expenses of bringing up his kids.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another weak willed mc and a slut doe a qife yes he might have to pay support but he knoqs the father of the kida guess who is getting sued and also.lying on a birth cert is against the law so 4 counts there. Why not up and sivorce her. Love is one thing being a door mat is another and all his mcs have not back bone 5 stories I read and all 5 are the same weak mcs

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh you mean business with this one, nice set up, good character design looking forward to read the next part now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sue tom for the cost of the children then leave fast

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another slut and weak MC as other's comments

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You Go!! Fast as you can.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

A really good cheating wife story, BUT he could’ve intervened YEARS before and gotten the same result. What a fool! Aren’t we all though?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story, ruined by the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have come to feel deep hatred for you as an author.

You have a good grasp of common sense but you seem to twist it into horrendous monsters of injustice and illogical actions.

I hope you suffer the same frustrations you have intentionally caused others. And yes, it is intentional. You could have easily tagged your story as it truly is, a cuck story, you could have said so in the intro or you could have tagged it into fetish category. As such it is intentional.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Utter nonsense but that’s what you get on a fantasy site and it seems to be this authors style. The notion that anyone would stay for years after the affair’s discovery is a big part of this authors cannon of work.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

His question is dead easy. Go and burn her and the boyfriend to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 pages of good writing (5 Stars) trashed by a non-ending (now 2 stars).

Next time finish the dam story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm having great difficulty in believing anyone could write unbelievable crap like this. Your MC finds out his wife has been cuckolding him, in every sense of the word, for their entire married life, and none of his four kids are his, so what does he do about it? Well definitely not what you have him doing, this is complete and utter rubbish..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If he stays he's a fucking idiot. She deserves only pain, sorrow and hurt. No way a court doesn't order piece of shit Tom to pay lots of $ for the kids

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Theres so many holes here you could drive a tanker through it. Why didnt the mc tell Toms wife? Is it that easy to extradite from another country? Why did it all take so long? A man whose wife had been that evil would be angry he would feel like he needed to hurt the perpetrators, if he wasnt then there was something wrong with him. The list goes on and on. You have to give your characters balls not turn them into eunuchs.

LNRAstroLNRAstro6 months ago

Meh! This author seems to be a one trick pony. Imbecilic woman cheats, gets caught, ignores everything and doesn’t respond to the bitter end. I’m sure there are women out there as stupid as this author writes, but I genuinely hope there are fewer than the number of this authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are great at writing about evil women and their weak pathetic husbands. In this story the boyfriend fathers 4 children and the hubby none. Yet we are supposed to believe that the hubby doesn't react. Jeeze,!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BTB. So many years of cheating, and he is CONSIDERING going back with her? CUCKOLD! BURN THE BITCH. Sorry to say, the children will be hurt in all of this, BUT, John has to think of himself FIRST. Finish getting Tom on the birth certificates, and GET OUT of that BS situation. Cut the cheaters off, tell Tom's wife, and let nature happen with them, while rebuilding his own life.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

rubbish finish, needs to tell Toms wife , once a cheated always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like the story telling, HATE THE WIFE (she needs to take a trip trough an industrial meat grinder, SLOWLY!)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

3 even if I kinda wanted to score it lower. Well written but with loathsome characters. Diane and Tom are both terrible people with me feeling zero sympathy for Diane while John I just feel is a bit of a idiot giving a woman who knowingly had him raise another man's children (even if she didn't know they are all Tom's) chance after chance. Thats an insane level of disrespect and deception that goes back well over a decade and John is still wanting to be with her despite trying to force her to choose and her seemingly choosing the other guy. A definite RAAC it seems like.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did you set out to write the most unbelievable story possible?

There's no way he or any rational man reacts this way finding out his 4 children have been fathered by another man in a decades old sexual relationship with his wife.

This is just long winded nonsense. It's like the author is taking pains to sit down and draw out this horrible situation as long as possible.

You find out with the blood type revelation. You then DNA test the kids.

And then you arrange for a very public very embarrassing reveal that outs the 2 cheaters to the point they cannot deny.

Then you leave. You serve divorce papers (or possibly annulment papers) on the wife. And you fike suit for fraud against your wife and her boss/lover for the entire scheme. Even if it is dismissed...the publicity is worth it.

Then you take your 6 million you've squirreled away...you leave. And you never come back.

And you do it immediately. You don't sit around for years trying to figure out what to do.

That's it. You leave. Move across the country. And start over.

This claptrap written here is foolish. As if any man could keep his sanity for years in this situation.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

The only way to keep her away from Tom is to move.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Strange cat. I can’t imagine staying in that situation. If even one of the kids was his…maybe. How could you ever respect a woman who gave herself to a man who debased her on an ongoing basis. If I saw a single woman allow that from a single man I would consider her no more than a fuck bitch.

Having said that, all he had to do was let Tom’s wife know and the situation resolves itself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think he should just jump right back into the frying pan, afterall, he is such a spineless wimp that he will be completely pliable to his wife's when she starts cheating on him again... the only people my heart aches for is the children caught up in this chaos and insanity.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
Full

Full of flaws.There is reference to three months later and two months later therefore not describing anything which given the circumstances is ridiculous.How did he manage to get all that leave of absence from his job?.Given the fact his wife had been fucking around on him,before and during their marriage producing four kids that aren't his,why didn't he have the marriage annuled?.If his wife can have four kids,how come he has not fathered any?.Why hasn't he suedTom for the costs of raising Tom's children?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No fucking question about it. You dump this cunt and try to get full custody of the kids. Tom takes a dirt nap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why is there even a question in his mind? Is he mental?

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

It is interesting to have the same story retold with different trimmings over and over. And Diane would profess her love and get shat upon by Tom time and again, same outcome again and again, almost like the author forgot we went through this before. Yet, despite this, it is readable, and weirdly twilight zonish all at once. 4 stars, I guess I like the same story retold with a bit of the twilight zone inadvertently thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Another story with an indecisive MC who's happy to live as a cuck because he is clueless about the judicial system. He'd have got custody of the kids as thename on the birth certificates, as the higher earner and as the primary carer, who hasn't been having an affair.

He'd also have a pretty good claim for child support from Tom.

Even ignoring all that, Tom made it very clear from the off that she was on her own, any woman that wouldn't be repulsed by such behaviour is a woman you don't want to be around. So why the MC fought for her is quite beyond explanation. Though I'm guessing he likes being a cuck. Definitely likes bringing up another man's kids while knowing his own bloodline will die with him, a total evolutionary failure.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Honestly, this is the kind of story that if it happened in real life, and it does, you'd be reading about it in the paper because someone, sadly quite often the kids too, end up getting deleted.

The report would describe it as two seperate multiple homicides that they suspect are connected with either the perp self deleted or still at large.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Why post this in Literotica? there is nothing erotic about it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 hours ago

She’s been cheating the entire marriage, and has four kids by he lover. How can there even be a question about what to do. Her lover dumped her, he should too. The kids are the quandary. What so you do about them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES