All Comments on 'John and Diane'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 381 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw the first word: "John." Then I scanned down and found "Diane." I skipped the story and came here. You couldn't even go one page without head hopping from character to character. How annoying. I'm not reading that.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

So to recap his big plan after finding out his wife was a whore was to illegally steal and hide money, stay with the slut, let the slut know she was caught, stay with the slut, and finally file for divorce on the slut all to in the end keep the slut when the belfried abandoned her becuase the slut was too selfish to dump her lover herself?

.

Its rare that an author works so hard to make a man so pathetic

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogsover 1 year ago

Great story, it is very realistic and very believable. I hope you get a chance to complete what comes next

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Beyond awful. The wife isn't just cheating. Her entire marriage she has been screwing another man and passing the children as her husband's. Never mind the massive of lying and deceit. One of the more underhanded Evil things that a wife can do to her husband.

.

Throughout the story the husband seems to be slightly upset as if the wife left the front door open..

For example on page 2 we see this....

.

Would Diane, in some way, try to make amends and stay as part of the family, or would she decide that her best interests were elsewhere, probably with Tom..

.

NO NO NO NO NO NO .

.

Why does the husband Care about what the wife is going to do? She has been doing this some more than 10 years it's obvious where the wife's loyalties lie.

.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Needs a conclusion and payback for the cheaters.

Diane and Tom.

Well written but incomplete.

Punishment for the wife. Maybe the MC takes a mistress for 10 years and fathers children and Tom has to pay for 4 kids ruining him.

Will make an interesting 2nd part.

3/5 till then but I will revise if there is a part -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frankly a homeless life is better than this one. No man can take that much. He'll either kill himself or the perpetrators. And sorry, if i am not the biological father, then i am 'Uncle', not 'Dad'.

If you're going to write a second part, either make a nice cuckold sex scene of Diane and Tom or just make John get on with life with another woman and his own children. No in between.

But frankly considering how you've written the character of John, can't think he can be saved. Poor guy

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Here's another example how terrible How ridiculous and how anti man and emasculating the story is.

.

In the scene at the end of page 2 going into page 3 where he finally confronts his wife.... He tells her that she has to make up her mind about about which person she's going to be with.. This of course is ridiculous since she's been with the other man for 10 years

.

But even beyond that after that scene the next section takes place 3 months later. Think about how ridiculous that is.

.

He has confronted his wife over her unbelievable unbelievable duplicitous hateful cruel evil actions of the past 10 year.s..... And he is giving the wife 3 more months to make a decision!?!?

.

was the author drunk or stoned when they wrote the story?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he tells her to make a decision and three months later still nothing? He has to do all the arranging and driving four four children while she does nothing? After what she's done to him and the four bastards he just lets her keep skating along? Hard to believe. Either it isn't true or the MC is so grotesque that the reader should cease to care anything about him one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit! disgusting.

Ah, he managed to hide and earn money on the sly, but even the money couldn't get him a pair of balls.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

wow, hard!

somehow I can try to understand the sacrifice made for the sake of the children despite the silly situations in the story.

He doesn't want to be separated from the children but forces decisions.

What is the point of revealing everything 2 or 3 years after the discovery? Money? but the goal is to stay with the children! So why reveal?

It provides medium-term and long-term plans, but does not make any. He makes no decisions.

He forces his wife to choose between her children and her lover, because he is clearly relegated to last place. Who would want this woman? It's not what she wants, it's what he imposes on her through the children.

He claims that he too is no longer bound by his vows but he still acts like a little saint.

And once the children are grown, what does he do?

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

She's dug a VERY deep hole here. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You asked, so I’ll answer. For the purposes of this story, what I’d really like to see is John staying with her till, eventually he introduced her to his biological child by another woman. At that point she’d get to understand that while he’s willing to stay with her and the kids, the other woman and his kid will also be moving in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If possible, maintain a relationship with the kids. Dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real man would go away, keep his pride and dignity. But the author's style men would remain proud to wear their horns

1*

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

Willing cuckold.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Sad and stupid. Not a fan of wimp cuckold stuff. Plus the lady or the tiger end up s a cheap way to get out of dealing with the chaotic mess.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what he should do, but I do know that she showed incredibly more fidelity to Tom than to John.

I just have two questions about her circumstances

Once the PIs couldn't trace him by his banking, did it occur to her to wonder what exactly he and the kids were living on?

Did she get an outsized severance from Tom when she quit her job? John mentioned more than once how Tom would take care of his problems by throwing money at them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the story but i dont like that it wasnt fully resolved at the end. Or is there another part to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Start your own

H should have a new start on life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After ready this all the way through, I feel like you gypped me in the end. Where's the ending?

It's YOUR story, finish it already.

I hate when "authors" pulls this bullshit.

It pisses me, as the reader, right the fuck off.

And I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one who feels this way either.

Readers don't forget who had the nerve to waste their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

Talk about delusional, this goes beyond credibility. Based upon the character that you have created, why or even how could he ever accept 2nd place in his own home?

One distinction that writers conveniently forget is that between fiction & science fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're kidding me right? 5 long pages and you leave the end open? What the f_ck!!! I won't waste my time in the future reading your stories. Thanks a lot for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Biggest cuck in the world.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Be warned...all set-up and no resolution at all. Bummer.

AbovethecircleAbovethecircleover 1 year ago

Like the story but.... After the reader gets "invested" with the characters and the situation, there better be a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another Simp is born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a beautiful story but it needs finality. The husband could contact the predators wife. He could sue for back child support. He could sue for undermining his marriage. He could go to the media and the predators business with his evidence. John could get the support from his family and his in-laws.. And if his wife wants to be a part of his life. She could assist. But please don't let anybody or anything happen to him, physically or mentally,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way could he stay. Completely unrealistic to expect him to stay with her

Take the kids if needed but leave her lying in her swill

She's completely narcissistic to expect that he would be able to see her than anything other than a cheating b*tch

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

That she was mute in response to his many pleas that she choose him would be very hard to take. He should put the shoe on the other foot, get a lover and have children with her while not revealing anything to Diane. The tale was good, but the repetition was overdone. It seemed his lawyers also changed their tune, at first her infidelity meant he’d have custody (not realistic), then at the end that changed and he understood he wouldn’t get custody (semi-realistic, though he might have received joint custody). He might yet be written to fight for joint custody, then marry someone who would have his children, leaving his selfish wife to her selfishness. Diane does not deserve much consideration, she had little for him throughout this tale. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run. Go. Get to the choppah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go. That's the end of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story overall but with one or two holes in it. At one point, Tom and Diane are in bed in their fuck nest and when Diane mentions John buying the truck and trailer without consulting her Tom speculates whether this could mean that John has found out about their affair, yet at a later point in the story when they are discussing the implications of John's discovery Tom says "You said that John was OK with our relationship". Also, the children go from all being John's to all being Tom's then half and half before finally all being Tom's. Given that Diane is only spreading her legs for two men, how can she be in any doubt about the paternity of her children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe that this is one of the worst piles of passive/aggressive horseshit I’ve come across on this site in awhile. And another thing I’ll never understand because I’m just not ‘woke’ (I’m using that term ironically) enough, or at all really, is being constantly beat on the head with the same old trope of the children’s parentage. This author is just the latest, there are many, many others here. Marrying into a ready-made family is one thing but, having to look at and live with the physical evidence of long term infidelity is another. Not just once but four times! I don’t care who you are (if you are honest with yourself) your feelings about them will just change. The story was left pretty open-ended so, I suspect it’s just a lame attempt to ignite a bunch of sequels. 2 stars.

Mcas1955Mcas1955over 1 year ago

good story bad wife. he should stay until the kids are of age and go. please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This simpering putz doesn't have the balls to stand up and be counted. Divorce the cheating whore and find a younger woman who actually loves you and will bear your children. This guy is a complete cuckold, in every sense of the word. Who cares what he does? 2 stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I emphatically gave this story a solid 1-star. The nerve of the MC to ask me that wimpish, stupid question at the end. After all that pages where the scrutomless John bragging his wimpy, spineless plan he ask ME, the reader, if he stays or go!?

/

Here's what I WILL DO to him (been thinking this since page 4) I will get a gun and shoot this John manGINA in the head and let the harlot Diane have all his assests and money with the kids and she can enjoy having sex with all the Toms in the country. WHAT A SPINELESS WIMP.!

/

I hate cuckold manGINA wimps stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you finish it and get back at Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a adverse to stories l without a conclusive ending. But this particular one, after five pages of indecision and back and forth, was unwarranted and served no purpose at all...

iaindfiaindfover 1 year ago

Classic cliffhanger ending.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Well as a start the wife signs a post nup, and agrees on four more children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is this a question? I’m not anti-reconciliation per se (and I think the He-man-woman-haters club here is tiresome), but this is not a situation that a person with any self-respect would forgive.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Great story.

Well plotted. Well told.

I particularly liked the ending; although I'm sure many readers won't.

You've certainly left it open for a sequel.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but it is still a stupid story about forgiving a selfish woman.

A woman without care for anyone but her self like most women

But reconcile with her, and leave her penniless when the kids has left home.

That would be a proper reaction such a disgusting and very vile creature.

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017over 1 year ago

Stay and go after Tom financially for back support. Go and go after Tom with a legal vengeance. John suffers and Tom doesn’t? There better be another chapter to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story BUT where is chapter two ??????? why do you writers leave us wondering ???????(jaybee186)

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

there is at least one more part

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Should be tagged "No Ending"

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

your typical well written, I a willing cuckold story. I can understand the 3 score. He's basically give her hos life to decide. She made her choice and unless is another version of "Deyakan's She chose me". I don't understand why she has a choice in any part of his life. She gave him 3 kids from another man, she choose Tom over John for 10 years. John tell her to chose, it isn't him and he leaves the choice in her hand, WHY? Stupid is as stupid does. She loves him, HOW. The respect is so none existent its unbelievable and yet he give her every chance to be a true willing cuckold family. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five pages of see-saw emotional drivel, amid a supposedly loving wife, portrayed as an incomprehensibly stupid woman and you end this with an ending that's just a question that's been implied from the beginning. And the whole story began to take on an growing sense of unreality.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I vote go. But you are a RAAC man. You create an impossible fantasy, create the worst disaster for any man and then you have him take her back. That sorta distracts from the story somewhat.

Reality is, given the facts you gave us, he would move on from the cunt and get another woman who will have HIS kids. Yes his kids.

My tip, if you are planning on an impossible fantasy RAAC, then at least make it a condition she has to give him four more children fathered by him. He can afford it. It will test her sincerity in “making” it up to him. Keep her barefoot and pregnant then she can make it up to him.

What say you Lover1953?

I score this, reluctantly, 4/5. Give it a good finish.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

You had a really great story going until you didn’t finish it. Completely unclear if you’re asking others to write their versions or give you suggestions. You put a lot of effort into writing this then in my opinion screwed it by being vague and unclear with the ending. You claimed the MC had a plan, then he’s confused, you appear to be confused not clearing stating what you expect. Are you writing another section to finish or you asking others to write their version, or??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh shit, our next endless February Sucks never ending next author’s version ….

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsover 1 year ago

Well written, though overlong with unnecessary repetition, however as others have said the lack of ending really detracts, leaving the reader unsatisfied. Will there be a part 2 and hopefully some payback for Tom?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

The frustrating thing about these characters is that I’ve met them in real life! Variations of the facts, of course, but essentially the same pattern. I’ve been a lifelong friend with two of their children. One spouse is selfish and utterly amoral behind a facade of warmth and affection, and the other just takes it! Oh, he gets his ounce of tit for tat here and there, but it’s a pittance compared to what she’s stolen from him. They’re in their eighties now, and somehow still together, but their kids - her kids really, from a different sperm donor, - love him, and tolerate her. And believe or not, they’re great grandparents!

.

Will there be a sequel? As with your other submissions, well written and a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re a talented author with a fair amount of experience on this site. Nonetheless, you chose to write a story about an unwilling cuckold (knowing full well what the pack of mindless 1* cuck types will do). And if that’s not enough, you end the story in an ambiguous fashion (inciting all the FTDS readers). Were you trying to see how low a score you could produce? If I didn’t already know how talented you are, I would probably have passed over this story. I’m glad to have read it and appreciate all the effort you put into writing it. Thanks!

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Definitely a chapter two required. What about civil lawsuits against Tom for cost of raising his children….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You asshole! You wrote an exceptionally good story and then shat on the ending. For what? So you could have a cliffhanger. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man I thought he was really going to grow a man dick at the end....so sad being a cuck.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 1 year ago

Great story. Right up to the ending. I would have given 5 stars, but long & unfinished tales are never good. If you’re going to finish the story, then I’ll probably revise my score. Otherwise, next time have an ending to your tale.

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

Wait . . . what? Stay or go? That's pretty much a no brainer, isn't it? This story wins 2 awards from me: the absolutely most obtuse couple award and the award for the most bas---d kids in a story. 4?!? If I didn't know better, I'd say this wasn't really a parody. Good lord, no more parts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They imply he wants his own kids. So legally go after Tom and the company. Then if she want to stay make her have a sister wife or let him have a mistress for a little while that brings 2 kids for him he has enough money.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hell no! Tom strolls off smiling? Nope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god.. this writer has to be extremely delusional or an exceedingly self depraved cuck!! She fucked him iver for 10 years.. made sure all the kids were her lovers.. then despite being given numerous chances for making the choice between Tom and John, continued to prefer Tom.. and only came back after Tom threw her under the proverbial bus!! And this shit for brains stupid writer makes the husband so so wimpy that he feels happy that she is come back to him?? The story was disgusting even to read through!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hank I wish it were possible, but most states really don't care. It is difficult accept but often even if he did sue somehow, all that would do is punish 'his' children. The information would get out, his wife would have to be named in the actions, and likely with Tom's connections, the cases would be dismissed given the courts today. Remember all they care about is who is putting food in the kids mouths and clothes on their backs. Pretty much he is fucked all the way around.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Just another

Wimp husband, he should visit toms wife and destroy there happiness what an idiot. Crap or get off the pot sue the bastard for back child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Begs revenge in part 2.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Kick her to the curb. She doesn't mean anything she says. D

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 1 year ago

@lover1953 -- you are a great teller of stories and i commend you

that being said your charecters in this story (beside the kids ) are despicable

why the main character john would be thinking of divorce is beyond my comprehension

i am not a lawyer but i m pretty sure john could file for an annulment and also proove that diane committed fraud and he could sue diane and tom for inflicting pain and suffering especially since none of the 4 kids were his biologically

when you think about it it is really sad that there are real people tht exist in our world who are exactly likethe characters

1* millions of limp dicks and more than you can count buckets of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

guess you want as many authors as possible to answer your question for you. why did adoption never come up

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

The writing is fine: the story is one of the worst, vomit inducing stories I've read. This guy, I hesitate to call him a man, is the worst coward ever. (NB The timeframes do not match the investments he listed.) He claims he only found out 3 years ago and started diverting money then. The investments he mentioned took more than 15 years to reach their heights. The slut wife had 4 kids to her long term lover. The cuck does all he can to not upset Tom, the lover. He even has the divorce papers served quietly so as to not publically embarrass his slut wife. Why the hell isn't he serving her at her work, where Tom is? Why isn't he sending all the cheating info to Tom's wife? Plus, why keep it quiet? He should be damn near taking out newspaper adds about it. Contacting all their friends and relatives and informing them.

Plus, serving Tom with child maintenance papers (via a Court). No, John is just a weak and pathetic specimen. How is his slut wife going to make up for what she's done? Plus, the stupid arsehole wants to pay off the mortgage, give the house to the slut, plus create College funds for HER kids and also pay alimony/maintenance.

Just totally ridiculous. Also, is he going to remain celebate while his slut wife fucks anyone she wants? Is he trying for sainthood or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I read it all the way through I need HELP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a good story - wimpy and drug out. Would have given it a 4* but since there was no retribution of any kind to Tom I gave it a 1*

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

It started out gangbusters. With the MC having a spine and then the end, just went to crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't help wondering why John is still interested in her ?

Diane was in love with the idea of being in love , but with Tom . To that end she had Tom's children .

Whilst John did all the things expected of a loving spouse and father , Diane carried on her affair with a man who was clearly using her .

So now , finally , after finding out the duplicitous nature of Diane , John makes exit plans . He spends months giving Diane the opportunity to come clean . Tom shows his true nature , looking after himself and leaving Diane to find her own way out of this mess .

Diane quitting her job and newly dedicating herself to John ....? Really ? She thinks that wiĺ make things right ?

Meanwhile , Tom is having a laugh . A piece of skirt on tap for the longest time , available whenever he's horny . Four kids foisted on a previously unknowing cuckold who is going to be on the hook for their expenses until whenever . The insults go on .?.

But John seems interested in keeping Diane ?

You cannot leave this story here . Finish it right and I will come back and vote accordingly .

DK

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

What a loser Cuckold. Please give warnings in your forward that you are a Cuckold writer. Show a little respect to us readers please. Trying to bait readers into reading your stories is demeaning to all of us. But it does allow us to trash it on our blog

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 1 year ago

Good story, well written,,,, BUT it needs a Ch 02. With a proper ending it could be 5 stars, 4 so far

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

I'm going to be royally pissed off if the writer thinks that is an ending worthy of people investing their time. Grrrr

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 1 year ago

It was an interesting read and would of rated higher to me if there was a clear ending. Found it to be quite an engaging and thought provoking read.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Your tale of betrayal and resolution was severely damaged by your lack of effort to complete it....the old ruse in letting the reader hang without any conclusion isn't evidence of your clever smarts as a writer, but your laziness in being able to own your own plot. I mean this wasn't a "design your own adventure" story was it? So where is a conclusion of any sort?

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Now it needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There needs to be a part 2. Diane and Tom need to be punished and John deserves some biological kids of his own. If it still ends in a reconciliation fine. But not without these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's so easy to score trash like this with one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be hard to follow this writer, when you know, your not going anywhere, but in circles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF, one star for hanging up on everyone. It is a deception when a story is written only to have others finish it.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I read for content and my enjoyment. I liked your story and hope you finish it up with a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A horrible story with a passive and apathetic MC, apart from asking him 25 times to choose between his family (not him) and his lover.

Other than having him suck Tom's dick straight, I can't imagine more shitty or wimpier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your writing. Great story -- but cries out for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to either get rid of the whore or go after Tom bankrupt the bastard inform his wife what has happened over the years and move into the spare room and have very little to do with the slut but do lots with the kids and tell them the truth about their mother and her lover they should know what is going on all you have done is make him a wimp must be what you want for yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the rest of the story? Dealing with Tom and his family?

DSolomonDDSolomonDover 1 year ago

He should go. Rule #2 Never sleep with a woman who has problems worse than your own. She has huge issues.

He can be an active part of the kids' life. He can find a truthful, honest (and even horny) wonderful woman and have another family, and sue the fuck out of Tom for back child support.

The more active part of the kids' life he stays the more they will be his as adults. They will be adults for far longer than they were children.

All he has with her is one terribly long bad dream. (Once can't say that they had kids together to bind them).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far so good, except for the secret stocks. I'm into stocks and I knew the numbers were rubbish. 60K of Tesla and 10K of Amazon shares, not including Apple and Canadian Banks is over $14,000,000.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

A good story with a good plot and was well written.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This is preposterous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap hate it

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 1 year ago

What? That’s the end? You’ve wasted my time, so my score reflects your lack of consideration for your readers.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

FTDS

Too much disrespect shown by Diane.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Five entire pages plus the whole story John tells us he has his future all mapped out and you end with a “what should I do “? Well I guess he should get busy eating his wife’s cream pie from Tom because that seems to be the kind of man he is. First of all, why hasn’t he had his own little honey all this time? And why didn’t he take her on the camping trip? Sue Tom for child support? Let his wife know that if he does come back, he’s got years worth of free passes for extramarital sex? I think this author just hates men.

A man who has $6 million, and has a great job that pays him big bucks and lets him go away for two months and just come back, is great with children that aren’t even his? He can find another younger woman have his own children. Whoever she is she can’t be worse than Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any half-assed lawyer could show this as a fraudulent marriage in court & seek to annul the marriage. 10yrs cheating since marriage started + 4 kids not biologically yours as a result. Really, I mean Really! I get this is fiction & the time one spends to write a story. (I cant write for shit). But what shit are you smokin, snortin, or ingesting where you would have your MC contemplating to remain with someone like Diane.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES