John and I Attend a Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachael and John continue at the party.
3.6k words
4.57
12.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have been exhausted we had slept in. By the time we showered and dressed we were an hour late.

We made it to the dining room, most of the group were in a entertainment room watching a large screen. We quickly started having our Breakfast when David walked in. John was terrified of David's possible reaction.

"Hi people, hope you enjoyed your sleep, you deserved a sleep in." David said.

I could see the relief on John face.

David sat down opposite us.

"There are a couple of things I want to discuss." David said.

"Okay." John and I said in unison. we had no idea what was coming next.

"John, I have enjoy our friendship, if it continues as I see fit for the next 3 months I will restore your savings, also if you are happy to continue after that you will be my private assistant with a superb salary to match." David said, then continued "But I want both of you to be happy with that arrangement, Rachel I assume you know I have been fucking John for a while." I nodded that I did.

I spoke first, "It will be up to John, I will support his decision."

John then spoke, "I would love that." holding my hand under the table.

"Great, I will get it written up and formalized." David said

David then turned to me, " Rachel, we will resume activities when you finish breakfast, what you don't know is the boys are watching a DVD of your rape, they also know you were drugged."

I looked at him, I was initially distressed I didn't even know they had filmed me then I remembered the DVD next to the bed. Part of me was disgusted while I was also intrigued to know what had happened.

"What is expected of me." I asked

"Just your normal sexy performance, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to but it will be playing in the background." He said.

"That's fine." I said.

David got up and walked in the screening room. David and I looked at each other.

I have laughed to myself, I now have a gay husband.

We finished up our breakfast and moved to the room, I didn't look at the screen initially.

David was sitting on a couch with his pants around his ankles working his erect cock with his hand, he beckoned John and I to come over to him. John dropped to knees and took his cock into his mouth. Not a word was said.

"Join him" David said looking at me.

I knelt down next to John, we started taking in turns sucking on David's cock. It was quite the thrill sharing a cock with my husband. How far had we come I thought to myself.

David removed his shirt, then pulled me up so I was kneeling next to him.

We started kissing gently then we progressed to deep passionate kissing.

"Suck on my nipple." David said to me. I leant down slightly and started to suck on his right nipple.

"Harder" He moaned

I sucked harder and got his erect nipple between my teeth, gently biting down and pulling on it.

"Fuck yes" he said loudly.

I reached across with my hand, grabbing his left nipple. I squeezed it harder and pulled on it as well. David was groaning quite loudly, the people in the room were now almost all watching us please David.

He reach down and held Johns head, a couple of big thrusts of his cock into his mouth then he erupted. He was loud with his orgasm, I heard John almost choking on the load of cum in his mouth.

John looked good with a cock in his mouth while he swallowed a large load of cum.

David eased me off his nipples.

"I might have to employ both of you." David said

"John service the men here with blowjobs please, Rebecca come over here and give Rachel a well deserved orgasm" David instructed. Rebecca was the only other female in the room. I had seen her before but last time she was on her hands and knees with a dog collar on.

I sat back on the lounge, and lifted my dress up and removed my panties.

Rebecca opened my legs, softly kissing the inside of my thighs first. Then a few gentle kisses in my pussy. One of her fingers slowly moved along the inside of my pussy's lips. I laid back and enjoyed the beautiful sensations, I undid the top of my dress, so my braless breasts were exposed I gently played with my nipples.

I looked up at the screen, there I was on my hands and knees being spit roasted. I heard myself begging to be fucked harder, I could see them fucking my mouth and pussy as hard as they could. It was such a turn on especially with Rebecca working on my pussy. I looked at one of the men in the room and called him over. I reached for his cock and begged to suck it while I was watching myself being fucked and my pussy being licked.

I sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow, while keeping an eye on myself on the screen. It was such a turn on to see myself being dominated.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been a nice size cock in my pussy or ass, but in saying that, Rebecca's tongue was doing a great job.

As I was edged to an orgasm I took the cock as deep as I could into my mouth.

I let out a loud moan that was muffled by the cock as the orgasm swept through my body. Rebecca slowed her tongue down and was more gentle but didn't stop, her fingers softly massaging inside pussy. Incredibly I erupted into a second orgasm, I wasn't sure if it was a continuation or a fresh orgasm. It was a glorious feeling.

My male friend added to the moment by filling my mouth full of cum, a bit spurted out of my mouth but I managed to swallow most of the cum.

Rebecca came up to me her lips wet from my juices. She licked the cum off my face then gave me a a long slow kiss. I reciprocated opening my mouth slightly accepting her mouth on my, we continued kissing our tongues touching then teasing each other. It felt unbelievably sensuous.

While we kissed, Rebecca ran her hands over my breasts, it made me feel so horny.

Rebecca slowly peeled herself away from me, I got on my knees on the couch facing away from the screen I pull my short dress up and over my ass so my pussy was available to anyone.

One of the men took the hint, he was soon sliding his cock into my dripping wet pussy. He started to fuck me, my pussy was aching for a good fucking. I pushed back onto his cock so it maximized the penetrated. He was reaching around squeezing my right breast while he held my hip with the other hand so he can drive his cock in with force. I heard him let out a loud moan then felt his cum shoot into me.

He very slowly pull his cock out, a larger cock replaced it, nice I thought to my self.

This guy didn't waste time he built up his speed quite quickly, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back causing me to arch my back. His cock slipped deep into me, he started to thrust hard into me, really using me, I loved it.

I turned to see who it was, it was the handsome well built black guy that had fucked me in my own shower. I loved him fucking me that time and was loving it this time.

I loved the way he took control of me, his large cock was a bonus too. My pussy was taking a pounding from him, a pleasurable pounding. He went for about 5 minutes then let out a loud grunt and filled my pussy. He pulled back from me and I collapsed in a heap on the couch.

David came over to me.

"Now that was a good fucking Rachel." David said, with a big smile on his face.

"Oh yes, that was very nice." I replied.

"By the way this is James's replacement, Peter." David said

"Hi Peter, Its nice to have a name to match the body." I said giving him a friendly smile.

"Yeah two good fucks and I still didn't know your name." Peter said, leaning forward and giving me a kiss on my neck in a very sensual fashion.

"John come over here." David ordered.

"Rachel get back on your knees." David Instructed me.

"John climb under you wife and give her pussy a good clean out." David told John.

John slipped under me and proceeded started licking the sperm leaking out of my pussy. John was very enthusiastic driving his tongue in as deep as he could so he could get every drop.

After a while john was satisfied he had cleaned my pussy as best as he could. David decided to give us a break and took us for a guided tour of the house and the surrounds.

At the rear of the house was a large entertainment area which include a pool and hot tub. It was a large magnificent area that could easily entertain 80 to a hundred people.

"This is where tonight's event starts, and then who knows where it ends." David said, then continued, "Rachel you will be supplied a dress for the evening it will be brought up to your room this afternoon."

We then had the rest of the day to ourselves, John and I had an early afternoon swim then a late luncheon. Both of us had a lovely siesta so we would be fresh and energized for the party.

A dress was brought to the room late afternoon, it looked beautiful. I immediately tried it on. It was a short red party dress, the top of the dress was very open. My full firm breasts were quite exposed, my cleavage looked great. My nipples only just covered by material. I would have normally used some tape to stop my nipples being exposed accidentally but I did think that was half the idea.

John and I discussed the up and coming event we both agreed that we could do what we wanted and enjoy ourselves. We moved down to the party, there were already about 40 people there. It was a mixed crowd, ranging in ages from mid 20's to 60's. The ratio of men to women was again higher but there was a lot more women than at previous events here.

There were a few faces I recognized from previous events including Michael.

John and I mingled amongst the crowd, we met a number of couples that were very friendly. I had a feeling that this was more of a swingers party. As the night progressed the drinks had kicked in, I lost count how many times my ass was groped from behind.

I ended up separated from John which wasn't a problem, I grabbed the opportunity to have a chat with Michael. I walked over to him as he chatted to Peter the handsome black man from earlier in the day.

I was having a great time chatting with the two most handsome men at the party. Another african american man walked in, he was only in his very early 20's, good looking and fit. He came straight over to Peter and had a brief conversation with him.

"Rachel this is Alex, he works with me." Peter said

"Hi Alex good to meet you." I said.

"Its my pleasure Rachel." He said, I don't think he took his eyes off my breasts. I chuckled to myself, I've still got it I thought to myself.

We had a few more drinks, I could see groups forming casually. A bit of foreplay was happening as well as some groups heading off to the various available rooms.

Michael had slipped in next to me, while I spoke to the other two men.

Michaels hand was roving over my ass. I had worn a g-string so his hand was on bare flesh, it felt good. Peter moved forward and slipped his hand inside the top part of my dress his large hand taking hold of my right breast, he gently rolled my nipple between his fingers. I accidentally let out a moan.

Alex looked at me then looked at how the boys were feeling me up, he looked at me again and smiled. Alex reached forward, he very softly moved his hand under my dress and felt my pussy. He started to move his fingers around feeling inside of me through my underwear.

I reached to my side and felt Michaels crotch, finding a semi hard cock I gave it a firm squeeze. He grabbed a handful of my ass at the same time.

"I think we should venture into one of the rooms boys." Michael said.

He grabbed my hand and led me into the house, then to a large bedroom. The other two followed closely. The bed was very large. Michael grabbed me and swung me into his arms, giving me a long passionate kiss, I could feel my pussy getting wet.

He peeled the dress off my shoulders and pulled the dress down. I slipped out of the dress trying not to stop kissing him

Peter moved behind me a hand groping each ass cheek. he then grabbed each side of my G-string and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. Michael was groping my breast while he kissed me.

Michael pulled away and started to strip, Alex the young guy had already stripped, he had a ripped body and a sizable cock that was already rock hard.

While Michael and Peter were undressing, I dropped to my knees in front of Alex. I took hold of his cock with my hand and gave the tip of his cock a slow lick.

"Ahhhhh fuck me that's nice" Alex said excitedly.

I gave it a couple of more licks then took his cock into my warm mouth.

I started to move my mouth along the shaft, working my tongue on his cock at the same time. The other two stood back, for a couple of minutes admiring my skills.

Alex showed his enthusiasm holding the back of my head and starting to pump my mouth. He erupted into my mouth, I hadn't expected him to cum so early but I put it down to youthful energy. He withdrew his cock as I swallowed down his load,

Alex helped me up, Michael led me to the bed and laid me down. He laid down next to me, leaned over me and started to kiss me, his right hand feeling my breasts.

Peter crawled up between my legs which I quickly spread for him.

He started by softly kissing the inside of my thighs, then gave my pussy a long lick from the bottom to the top. He then moved his tongue inside me then to my clitoris, gently twirling his tongue. My god, this was heaven, Peter's tongue working his magic and kissing Michael while he groped my breasts. What had I done to deserve this treatment.

It didn't take long and Peter had me in a hot flush, to have Michael probing my mouth with his tongue as I climaxed was unbelievable. I squirmed and moaned as my orgasm swept through my body.

Peter knelt up between my legs and slide his large cock inside my dripping wet pussy, it felt so good. I loved the feeling of his cock moving inside me.

Michael got on his knees and turned my head so he could angle his cock into my mouth. I gladly received his rock had cock in my mouth, his cock filling my mouth was a huge turn on. Michael held my head still with one hand and slowly fucked my mouth. With the other hand he massaged my right breast, occasionally pulling on my nipple.

Both men started to go harder pushing faster and deeper into my pussy and mouth, Michael came first, filling my mouth full of cum, Peter followed soon after, pushing in deep and depositing his load.

Both boys sat back and relaxed, after a toilet break I sat back with the men on the bed, we had some general conversation. Alex was sitting next to me, he obviously loved my breasts as he kept playing with them while we spoke. I reciprocated by fondling his balls and cock.

When I sensed all the boys were recharged I got on my knees and started to suck on Alex's balls. He loved me taking his shaved ball sack into my mouth and working it with my tongue.

Michael was laying on his back and beckon me to come to him, I released Alex's balls from my mouth and moved over to Michael, He instructed me to climb onto his raging hard cock, I positioned myself over his cock then lowered myself down, it felt good controlling Michael's entry into me. Once I had his entire cock in me I slowly grinded my pussy on him.

He pulled me down on him, I thought so we could kiss but then I felt some liquid on my ass, then a finger worked the lube into my ass. One finger inserted into my ass then a second, stretching my ass. I was enjoying the sensations that the fingers created but I knew I was in for more. I looked back and saw it was Peter, now I was a bit worried I thought I might struggle taking his large cock.

Thankfully Peter worked on my ass with his fingers, he eventually had 3 fingers in me. I felt them leave my opening then felt some more lube, The next feeling was the head of his large cock pushing at my ass opening, it didn't enter me initially, he kept the pressure on my ass then it slowly entered a bit. Peter waited for a few seconds for my ass to adjust to his cock then push deeper into me, again he paused.

I then started to move my hips, Peter knew I was comfortable and started to very slowly move in and out. Alex stood up next to me and I happily took his cock into my mouth. Both Michael and Peter started to fuck me more, it felt great to be so full.

I slurped away at the cock in my mouth while was ass was now seriously being fucked. Michael was reaching up and grabbing my swinging full breasts. I felt an orgasm explode in me, I wanted to scream but my mouth was full. I tried to push back onto both their cocks, I now had a new favorite position.

Peter came first, driving his cock in deep as he came, I nearly bit on the cock in my mouth his thrust was so hard. I felt his cum shoot into me, then almost relief as it slowly slipped out of my ass.

Alex, pull out of my mouth and climbed behind me. Not as large as Peter but still a nice cock. He happily shoved his cock into my gaping ass, He didn't last long and soon added a second load to my ass.

I could now ride Michael harder, slightly leaning back, his hands kneading my breasts. He let out a loud moan and shot his cum up into me. I collapsed on top of Michael, we rested for a minute or two then rolled off.

I laid there thinking I had just had a good fucking.

I went for a quick shower got dressed, then started back towards the outdoor area. I passed one of the many doors which happened to be open, there was some load grunting coming from the room. I looked in, here was John on his hands and knee's being spit roasted by David and another man. The man fucking his ass was really going in hard. I moved in and knelt at Johns side, one hand grabbed one of his nipples and started pulling on it while with my right hand I grabbed his dangling semi erect cock. I started to pull on his cock like I was milking it.

I could hear John's moaning over the guys fucking his mouth and ass.

The guy fucking my husband was holding both his hips and driving his cock deep into him, then he let out a loud groan and shot his load into John.

David followed emptying a load into Johns mouth.

Once John pulled out his cock I jumped under John and started to suck his cock, he quickly rewarded me with a load of cum. I happily swallow my husbands cum.

We separated, David came over to me and gave a long sensuous kiss.

"You and John are excused, you have been great for the weekend and deserve an early night." He said.

"Thank you David its been a lot of fun." I said it was our pleasure.

John and I adjourned to our room, after a hot soaking spa we climbed into the bed and had a nice cuddle. It was nice cuddling up to my husband while my ass and pussy were still aching from Michael and Peters cocks.