John and Suzan Ch. 04

Story Info
Recover, regroup and press on. more shenanigans.
16.9k words
4.59
2.2k
5
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. It is that time of year when the days grow dark and short and my mood travels along. This tale is shorter and darker and the characters possibly less likeable than some of my previous offerings. I hope it isn't too jarring for readers expecting sunbeams and butterflies.

Fair Warning. Many of you won't like this series. It contains non-consent and certainly reluctance, cuckoldry, interracial sex, drug abuse or drug usage, cheating, impotence, mature, the problems of aging and is in general rather dark. Further, many of you will find my characters actions stupid, illogical, selfish and in many cases juvenile. I only want to say two things. Again.

When people feel their lives crumble around them, they grasp at straws, they do poorly thought out and really stupid things. Welcome to humanity.

This is a work of fiction, not real life. Enjoy or not enjoy. Get over it. I welcome PMs if you want to chat as well as comments from regular Lit members.

This isn't an endorsement for drug abuse, just a tale from my sick brain. Everyone needs an escape from their reality, I hope this helps.

John & Suzan ch. 4

Beauty I've always missed. With these eyes before. Just what the truth is. I can't say anymore.

I got home and pulled in the drive.

I opened the rear door and shook Titz. She mumbled, "Where am I? Cock! I want cock. Why isn't anyone fucking me?"

"Titz! Wake up! I need you to walk. I rolled her out of the seat and got her to our front door half walking, half carrying her. I held her up while I unlocked the door. She slithered out of my arms and onto the entryway floor. Out, but breathing normally. I locked up and fished out the vial of coke that I had pocketed back at the room. I took a couple hits and prying open Titz' mouth dropped a couple hits under her tongue.

In a minute she was moaning again, eventually she opened her eyes, she looked sort of normal but very out of it. "John? Is that you?"

"Yes Titz, It's me. I brought you home."

"John, are there more guys waiting to fuck me? You want a turn? Are you going to fuggh me? Where's Jordan? Where's Needles? Where are my cocks?"

"I can't fuck you baby. I need to get you cleaned up."

"Cleaned up? Am I dirty?"

"you are dirty. You are a very filthy whore. Your party ended and Jordan sent you home to me. Help me get you upstairs."

I got her to her feet with only token help from her, the plod upstairs took forever. Climb, wobble, sit, babble, stand, Climb, wobble, sit, babble and complain. "Cocks. I need more cocks."

When we got into our bedroom she started to struggle, "No. No. You tricked me. I want to go back. I want more cock more dope. Needles here is my arm." She flailed about wildly but weakly.

"OK. You win. I will just need to arrange a few things. Get on the bed and wait for me." Her side of the bed was away from the door.

"I win. More cock for Titz. I winnn." Then she nodded out again.

Rolling her around I managed to get her undressed and under a sheet. She reeked of BO and Cum. Funny I hadn't noticed before. She was fucked up and fucked but home and alive. I was finally able to breathe. I rolled her on her back and spread her legs. I checked to see if I could see any damage from her encounter with Able. She looked almost fine but dripping cum not mine, pussies are amazing. I reminded myself that an entire small human had more than once popped out of her cooch. I lubed up her favorite dildo and inserted it into her. She moaned happily.

I texted Cathy, 'I got Suzan back. She was on a 48-hour smack and fuck fest. I could use your advice on what to do for her now. Call when you can. Love John.'

Titz slept. I checked her breathing every 20 minutes for a while, then showered and slept next to her. I tried to stay awake but was exhausted too and not being able to keep my eyes open I fell asleep. My phone startled me awake. I looked to make sure she was still in bed before answering Cathy.

I answered, "This is John. Good morning beautiful."

"John, you sound better, tired but better. Tell me, what is going on?"

"I managed to get her home, she is in bed next to me out and inert but breathing normally. How much time do you have to talk?"

"As long as you need. I am sitting at Wendy's place, and she is serving me Cappuccino and feeding me breakfast. You missed a fun time Friday night. Do you mind if I put the phone on speaker, it's just me and Wendy."

"Thank you. And please, put me on speaker. No need for you to have to retell everything."

I heard Wendy in the background, "Johny! I hope all is well."

I said, "So far. She is sleeping it off now, I don't know what to expect when she wakes up. OK. Here is the story." I told my friends the whole tale as concisely as possible starting with the airport and finally getting home, her timeline from Jordan, his threats, what I walked into in the motel room. Jazmin and Needles. How she didn't show much recognition when she first saw me. How fucking horny she was all the time. The DPs and how much she loved it, all the bareback sex, the pool of cum, the regular top offs of the mix like we did. My getting dopesick, needles letting me share a batch with her, the fucking I did, both her and Jazmin. My licking her dirty clit. Able. The size of his cock and that she handled it with no problem, my escape plan and how Able helped me. Inspecting her pussy for damage. I ended with her tat, nipple piercings and how she had changed her name to Titz now. The girls were silent for a while thinking it all through. "Wendy, I love her tat but if it had been up to me I would have selected a design just like yours. The gold nipple rings look awesome. Let me send pictures."

I got up and uncovered Titz. She didn't stir. I took a picture of her nipple rings and then got behind her for a picture of her tat. I sent them. Wendy whistled and said "Nice!" and then Cathy asked, "John why does she have a black dildo in her?"

I laughed. "It's her favorite, When we got home, she was conscious for a little while demanding I take her back for more cock and feeling so empty. When I got her upstairs and undressed, I shoved her favorite dildo up her to calm her down and for comfort. It's still exactly where I left it."

Both girls burst out laughing, Wendy shouted, "Johny, you da man!"

Cathy shushed her, "OK. This is what you need to do. Full disclosure I have never worked at a rehab clinic and only been in once, but I have experience with friends. I expect her to sleep up to 24 hours, but there is no guarantee she won't wake up sooner and in pain. You have to go out shopping, do you own any restraints?"

I said, "I do. This all started with a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold."

"Great. I will text you a list of what you will need. The short list is, Narcan, a burner phone, liquid children's Advil and Tylenol, 91% isopropyl alcohol, and a gallon of distilled water. Walmart should have it all. Now get the cuffs, the blindfold and some neckties or robe belts. If she starts hollering will the neighbors call the cops?"

"Not likely, we are on a big lot and have trees and bushes at the property line. Just in case I will turn the TV on loud before I leave."

Cathy continued, "You are going to want to call Needles and find out how much total heroin he gave Titz. Then you need to be prepared for at least 48 hours of hell, probably more. The pain of withdrawal will likely wake her. Before you tie her up put a thick stack of towels under her. She may piss and shit the bed so be prepared and leave her on her side in recovery position. Now get to work, the sooner you get back from shopping the better. Call whenever you need, Day or night. Kisses from both of us. Good luck."

I went to our local Walmart and got everything on Cathy's list. I got the last Narcan they had in stock. The burner took the longest. Bed wetting pads and some depends. I added some frozen meals. Lasagna, potpies, etc. and Gatorade and snacks of all kinds and chocolate plus some soft braided rope. I got home and checked on Titz. She hadn't moved. I put everything away and called Needles.

"Needles please?"

"John! Is Titz OK?"

"Yes. She is sleeping like a baby. How about you buddy? I was worried about you."

"Your plan worked out almost perfectly. Jordan's brother woke up first. He had to shake me awake and put some coke on my tongue to get me up. He was in a panic, he thought Jordan was going to kill him for letting some weak old white dude snatch Titz."

"Is he Ok.? Did Jordan do anything to him? Do you know?"

"Jordan was pissed and beat the fuck out of him, but he will live."

"Where are you? I have gotten some advice from friends. They say Titz is going to wake up hurting, hurting bad. What should I do."

"Get some ibuprofen in her as soon as you can, maybe some of the baby stuff in a glass of water."

"How much should I give her?"

"30 ml to start. Then again in 4 hours if she is awake or 600 Mg of the regular tablets. Then 30 ml or 600 every 4 hours. For the next day or two. I know that exceeds the recommended dosage, but this is a serious situation. Lots of fluids. If the Ibuprofen doesn't help, give her some of the blow you took with you. Two hits should be enough to calm her down and keep her from killing herself. If nothing works, she will need smack and a long taper period. She had a lot. Like 300 Mg over 48 hours, that last dose was the biggest. It all depends on her system. If she can't stand it. Call me. I will come over and load you up some syringes with doses to taper her off over a week. It's either that or check her into rehab. I hated rehab. The nurses were nice, but they tie you to the bed or cuff your ankle at the start. I couldn't handle that. You got any Narcan?"

"Yes, my other friend told me to get that and the children's Motrin, alcohol wipes, bed pads, a graduated cylinder, chocolate. A whole bag of stuff."

"Sounds like your friend knows his shit."

"Her shit. Knows her shit. She isn't a nurse or anything, but she is beautiful and very smart and on top of things. She even gave me my own rig. I had it with me last night but never needed it. Thanks a million. Call me if you ever need a favor. I owe you. I will text you my regular number. I will let you know how it goes."

I called Cathy, "Cathy, I got everything. Thanks. From the shopping list Needles says you know your shit. You are a doll. Thanks. Needles says she had 300 mg over 48 hours. I am about to file my employee analysis."

"John, that is a lot. She won't be happy when she wakes up. Call me when you talk to her. This Titz thing worries me."

Next, I called Jordan from Suzan's phone. "Jordan. How is everyone?"

"Fuck you John, Where is my money maker? Titz belongs to me now. You fucked me. I had 40 fuckers wanting her today. You cost me."

"Oh really? My wife belongs to you? I think not! I just dropped her off at rehab. They are keeping her for at least three weeks."

"Which rehab?"

"Fuck you, Jordan. Nice try. Can I keep the piece I took off your punk or should I drop it off with the cops for forensics? I'm sure it has plenty of prints on it and the ballistics report should be interesting."

"Ok. Chill. John. Chill. You aren't as dumb as you look. Titz is going to be Ok, right? She had a great time. You saw. No harm done."

"I'll chill. But. If I see you or anyone I don't know hanging around my house I am going to shoot first and not ask any fucking questions. I will be in touch in 3 weeks."

I looked over and Titz' eyes were open. Her voice was horse and very scratchy, "John? Where am I? What happened?"

"You are home Titz. I am home. Everything is going to be OK."

Her face cracked with a twisted smile, "Titz? What are you talking about?"

"Stay put babe, don't move. I will be right back. Don't move, I mean it."

I ran downstairs and got the Motrin liquid and water mixed up for her and grabbed the bed pads and all the meds. Back in bed I rolled her over put a pad under her and rolled her back. I propped her up and made her drink the glass of red liquid. "It's cherry, your favorite." I also gave her a Xanax. I flattened her out and in 10 minutes she was snoring softly. I took my ibuprofen and worked on my report on my laptop and watched a little sports. Then I took a nap too. Later I had something to eat and just sat with her holding her hand while I watched TV. While she was out, I put some coke on her nipples the way Jazmin had. She moaned happily. I left the dildo in her.

Just before dawn she woke me mumbling. "John! I don't deserve you, don't leave me, Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I shook her awake and gave her the meds. She went back to sleep. Later, while I was drinking my coffee, I heard her say, "Can I have a sip of that?"

I gave her a sip, she took two. "I'll get you your own cup."

"Sugar lots of sugar."

I brought her coffee and some Biscotti and chocolate. She sat up and smiled. It didn't take her long to finish everything, "More?"

"Sure."

I called both our offices and got us both a week off using sick days and personal days. I had filed my report electronically. But would have to do a VC with the Boss when he got back on Wednesday.

Round two was served. "Titz, I think we should talk." She groaned.

"Do we have too?" she whined, "Why do you keep calling me Titz?" Giving me a little smirk.

I jumped out of bed and paced the room like a caged tiger. "I can't play any more games with you. I am at the end of my fucking rope! You either be completely honest or I am out of here! Do you want me to leave you? So you can go back to being a junky whore for Jordan? Is that your plan? Tell me if that is what you want! Be honest."

Tears ran down her face. "I am s... You are right. I was hoping that if I ignored it like a bad dream, it would just go away. Not going to do that are we? All right, I remember, I was awful to you. Fucking everybody. All those dirty fuckers filling me with their cum, getting tattooed, making you call me Titz. Not wanting to leave. I was such a monster. Why make me go through this, why not just leave and divorce me now? I am trash! I am not your wife. I am Titz a filthy lying Junky whore. How can you look at me? Look at me! How can you let filth like me sleep in your bed? I am the grossest slut on the planet! John, why are you still here?"

"WHY! Why? Has all the dope ruined your mind? Don't you know you dumb cunt?"

"Because you want to fuck me before you leave? I don't know WHY! Maybe you want to torment me for revenge."

"Not even close." I said and then continued, "Let me tell you a story. I got sent out to the new office to interview and evaluate the staff. I don't get to decide who stays and who goes but I did file a report with my ratings on people's team ethic, demeanor, skill set, productivity, etc. The problem is that I falsified my report. I let my emotions rate a couple people as highly as possible. Two very good people. Two young women, Cathy and Wendy. Women I consider very close and very good friends." Titz made a face. I described my evening with Wendy and Cathy. Confessed to doing drugs and fucking two women half her age when she needed me most. She sat forward with great interest when I told her about shotgunning meth with Wendy. She insisted on seeing the picture of Wendy's tramp stamp and made me show her my rig.

Finally, I told her how, after I realized she had gone off with Jordan that I tried to get on a flight for 4 hours Friday night and then slept on the terminal floor because the only thing I wanted was to get home and find her. And when I did find her, I met this beautiful, amazing slut named Titz, who was such a great fuck that guys stood in line for two hours to get their turn. And that I spent 8 hours watching 30 guys fuck her in all of her holes. And then I risked getting shot to get her home. "You want to pretend the most stressful, exciting, amazing, wonderful, 72 hours of my life never happened? You can't figure out why I am still here?" She was crying again. "Would you please think! You drug addled whore! Think and take another guess?"

She scrunched up her face and I could see just how foggy she still really was. "Because you love me? How can that be? I am a whore."

"Too bad, I am no angel, I fucked two beautiful women half my age. I happen to love Titz the junky whore almost as much as I love my wife Suzan."

My phone rang, I answered it, "Cathy, you are on speaker. How are you?"

"John, I am at work, I can't imagine this conversation is SFW so you are not on speaker." She giggled. "How is our patient, is she awake yet?"

Suzan piped in, "Hello Cathy, Suzan here. I am actually feeling almost OK. Following your instructions."

"Oh, Thank God! Suzan! I was afraid that you had a psychotic break and Titz had taken over."

"Oh. Titz is here but not in control now. She is just waiting for her next chanced to party." I groaned. That was one question I wouldn't have to ask. "John has told me so much about you. I am so glad you are such a good friend to us. I would love to meet you someday so I can improve my girl-on-girl skills."

Cathy let out a clear peal of relieved laughter. "I can't wait! Then you aren't mad about us?"

"Not at all. My husband deserves all the joy in life that he can get. He really is a good loving husband. After I talked to him Thursday, I did a bad thing. I got drugged up, pierced, tattooed and worked as a whore and fucked maybe 100 guys. I was a great whore but an awful whore. Not the wife John has taken care of for so many years" That is when I started to tear up.

Cathy finished, "Great news. Not about the 100 guys, get tested in a few days. Great news that things are OK. That you are OK. I would hate to think that we contributed to the breakup of anyone's marriage. John, I have to go, Wendy sends kisses." The call ended.

"Can I get you anything Titz?

"Gatorade? Honey, you can call me Suzan."

"But I like the name Titz." I was relieved to have Suzan back, but her Titz persona fascinated me. I looked her in the eye and said, "You stink like a filthy whore, time for a bath." She threw off the sheet and spread her legs. "Yes, and we should probably take that out." I got between her legs and slowly pulled out the dildo, her cunt resisted relinquishing it's prize. I resisted the urge to lick her stanky gash, she smelled very fishy. There would be plenty of time after I got her cleaned up.

She sat on the toilet and pissed and shit for 15 minutes. It was pretty gross, But Cathy had warned me, so it wasn't a big surprise. I got her washed and shampooed her hair. The one thing I fucked up on was not giving us the Ibuprofen on schedule. She started getting testy while I dried her. "God damn John! It's happening again! I'm dying. Everything hurts so bad. I need something stronger. If you love me, you will help me and make it stop."

"No amount of love can make this stop forever. I will call Needles and ask him what I can do for you."

After the call, "He said to give you one hit of the blow. Just one and he will be here in an hour."

I was hurting myself, so I took some ibuprofen and a hit too. Needles showed up carrying a black medical bag. He took our pulse and blood pressure and noted the results in a small notebook. He looked into Suzan's eyes. "Titz, you aren't going to die but it might take the week to feel normal after that binge."

"I haven't been through this with you before so I can't tell you how long it will last or what to do moving forward. I can only offer options."

"Option 1. Go cold turkey and suffer for however long it takes. OTC pain meds, Xanax and fluids and chocolate will help. Been there done that. Hurts but it won't kill either of you, you just might wish you were dead. It gets worse each time you binge and kick.