John and Suzan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Able was due at 6 so we checked in at 4. We needed time to get spun and Titz stretched and ready. We ordered appetizers, oysters and such and did some meth and coke from the pipe in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on. I had taken my ED meds as well. I explained to Titz that we wouldn't resort to the injectables unless the meth and coke didn't get her ready enough. Room service arrived, we did a few oysters, drank a few Margaritas and then she asked for another hit off the pipe. She stood looking at herself in the mirror while I stood behind her and held the torch for her. Once she was exhaling, she could both feel and see my hands groping her melons as the smoke cleared. She put the glass down carefully then lifted her shirt over her head, spun in my arms and kissed me. She moaned, "John, before Able gets here I want you in all of my holes.

"Works for me doll." I reassured her as she dropped to her knees and undid my pants. This new drug regimen was working well, I wasn't as hard as I was when I was a kid, but I could certainly enjoy some penetration even in her tight ass. Her mouth felt great, and her skills were now top notch. I stopped her because I wanted to lube her cunt with my load. She peeled off her shorts and panties and leaned over the counter, gripping the edge of the bowl. Bending low, she thrust her ass back at me and tilted her hips to provide me the best access. She was wet and ready. I pushed into her, causing her to moan. It was a treat watching her in the mirror. Her fun bags swaying with every thrust. Her tits were hanging so low that the gold hoops clacked against the faucet. I could see the gold glint and sparkle under the overhead lights as they swung forward and back. It gave me an Idea for a present. I loved them and how they looked but they would be better with a little bling added. Maybe a small diamond or larger cubic Z to add to the sparkle. Titz was in the zone and mashing her clit on the base of my root with each thrust matching me pound for pound. She panted and had a series of orgasms, which took me to the edge. Just before I blew, she asked, "Don't you want my ass baby?"

"later." She exploded and I grunted as I emptied into her. We stood there panting and we both watched me play with her tits before I pulled out. I left the room and got a remote control vibrating butt plug out of our bag and slipped it into her ass. The plan was for her to stretch on the monster and then dress and strip for Able to get him hard. I stuck the monster on the shower floor and coated it with lube, She used the wall grabbers to lower onto her new favorite toy. The first half slid in easily, but the rest was gained only an inch at a time.

Up, down, up, down further, bounce and repeat.

Moan, squeak, groan.

I tickled her clit and used the remote on the butt plug to get her cumming loudly. The orgasm train had pulled into the station just as her butt cheeks kissed the shower floor. She groaned one more time and stood up. The inside of her womb was now coated with Jizz and Lube. We had 30 minutes for her to put on makeup and dress before Able would be here if he arrived on time. I texted him the room number and brief directions. He replied he would be on time.

Titz wanted a bump so we spent a few minutes enjoying that, then there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door Able did a double take. The last time he saw Titz, she was really drugged up, naked, well fucked, dripping cum and hadn't showered in two days.

Today, she was in full on eye candy mode. Sexy outfit, slut eye makeup, hair washed and combed. Able looked amazing in a dark blue blazer and was even wearing a tie. "Damn girl, you look hot. Am I at the right room?"

"You sure are!", Titz bubbled, flowing into his arms and straining up on tiptoes to give him a welcoming kiss. She always loved being called girl.

I added, "Able, welcome. Come on in, Would you like a drink?" Gesturing to the stocked drink cart I had ordered.

Able cleared his throat as the suite door closed behind him and he adjusted his pants to accommodate his growing package. "Sure. Jack and coke will do me fine."

"Coming up! Anything else, A little blow or weed vape perhaps?"

Able pulled his own vape out and took a deep breath. "I brought my own, heavy on Maui Wowie and CBD for the knee pain."

Titz led him to the sofa and sat him down in the middle to distribute his weight. I handed him his drink, a triple in the tallest glass provided. "We have some Meth and coke. Do you want to get spun?"

Able looked pained. "I kicked those habits when I lost my career and my contract. I just can't afford to party that way. Thanks for this and the cash. Times have been hard it was a big help."

Titz sat next to Able and rubbed the back of his thick neck. "You need time to relax, Baby? Or would you like to get started?"

"Let me drink this and I will be ready to go." While she removed his tie and shirt the big man emptied the glass in two long deep pulls.

Titz took the empty glass and slunk over to the drink cart setting it down, she put her hand on my arm, "Babe, I am, ready for one of those rockets." Suzan and I had discussed her limiting her heroin usage, but Titz was in control now so...

I said to Able, "Would you like another? And could you excuse us for a minute or two?"

Able grinned, "Sure, a glass of JD rocks please. I hardly felt the first drink, I am a big guy."

Titz moaned, "I know." And smiled.

I handed him a full glass of amber liquid with a few cubes of lovely clear ice. He took a big pull and smiled. Titz, tugged at my arm, "John?" and slunk off to the bathroom with me following.

She sat on the closed toilet and casually held out her arm, much like she did with Needles at the Paradise. No hesitation, just a look of lust and anticipation. I took out our tools and tied the band around her biceps. I turned the anal probe vibrator all the way up and could hear her ass buzzing on the toilet. She moaned softly as she tapped her elbow. I saw a vein and pulled out an alcohol wipe to clean and sterilize the area. She gave a look that said, 'hurry the fuck up!' I grinned and toyed with her. Standing up I slowly took the case out of my jacket breast pocket, humming the song, 'Anticipation' softly. I thumbed the catch and the lid flipped open revealing the 8 loaded rockets ready to blast my bride off and take her to a higher plane of lust and pleasure. She moaned and licked her lips. I took out the first red one in line and removing the needle cover held it up and tapped it and expelled a drop to make sure there were no air bubbles and grasped her outstretched arm. I found a good vein and inserted the thin metal tube and worked the plunger to make sure it was in the blood supply. I slowly pushed the plunger all the way in and pulled out the needle. I released the band and Titz groaned. There was fire and lust in her eyes. She sat for a minute as the drugs circulated through her, finding the correct neurons to stimulate. My brain flashed to animations of sperm cells racing to fertilize the egg that they had been created to find. The mental picture made me chuckle.

Titz flashed me a questioning look. I held up my hand palm out I then took a red shot too. As I tidied up, Titz bouncing to her feet headed out the door without a word. I followed her swaying booty to see Able placing his empty glass on the cart and Titz approaching him, a lioness stalking her prey. She took his hand and led him to the bed. Removing his shoes like some junky slut geisha, she undid his pants and took them off him. When she pulled down his boxers, she smiled and licked her lips at the sight of his partially erect but still huge black sausage hanging down in front of an equally impressive pair of gonads. Titz hefted them, as if gauging their contents.

She encouraged Able to take a sitting position, stood and took a step or two back. I had begun videoing my wife in action so when she asked for some dance music, I fumbled a little, being caught off guard by the request. I found something and she started to strut in front of us swaying her lovely ass and huge fun bags. I hadn't seen her dance in ages, she must have been taking jazzercise classes at the health club, her ass looked better for it, and she had some moves. She did a spin on the ball of her foot and stopped facing Able. She blew him a kiss and slowly peeled her top up over her head. As she raised the hem it caught on her nipple rings and lifted her tits, until her heavy hangers flopped out and bounced on her chest.

It was as interesting watching Able's excitement build as it was watching her. His cock began to lengthen and stand up one heartbeat at a time. As she watched the effect, she was having on him the wild look in her eyes turned to one of pure lust. She sashayed up to him and motor boated our guest, finally thrusting a nipple into his mouth. Titz moaned at the sensation as his fat sensual lips sucked in her nipple, ring, and all. As she stepped back, she turned and bending, peeled her booty shorts down and off. She walked back to him and squeezing between his legs rubbed her panty clad ass and wet quim up and down his shaft. Dancing away and bending over fully, she peeled off her panties. Able took in the fact that she had a butt plug up her ass and his cock finished its final inflation. "Hmmm. Mama. Are you gonna let me tap that azz? No woman has ever offered. I am an anal virgin."

Titz giggled, "Let's see how things go. That isn't a yes, but not a no either." She turned back to him, fell to her knees before him and grabbed the knob on the end of his shaft. She rubbed it on her cheeks and tasted the tip, then engulfed it with her lips. She must have been practicing on the monster dildo because she was able to take in more than she had on their first meeting. Not even gaging when she was past the halfway point. I was impressed. Once again Titz amazed me. I love Suzan, but Titz is the perfect slut wife. I am a lucky man. Earth mother, junky whore. I couldn't have done better.

After failing to take it all in she came up gasping for air and asked him to scoot up on the bed so she could go for a ride. I handed her the lube. She coated him with it liberally and stroked his entire length. She crawled up him and kissed him. The kiss! So intimate and full of passion. I felt a twinge of jealousy. She dropped a nipple into his open mouth and slid downward and guided his cockhead to her entrance. Grunting as the plum spread her wide and popped in. Groaning she slid down the shaft to the halfway point and stopped for her first orgasm. Shivering with pleasure she slid off a hand and then slid him in deeper. It only took her six cycles to take him balls deep. Able panted at the pleasure she was giving him. "God damn girl. You did it, I thought I dreamed this the other night."

I Commented as I filmed from the rear, "No dream, she's the real deal."

Titz was stroking him enthusiastically with her tight sleeve as she got the O train up to speed. She looked back and said, "All aboard, John."

Giggling, I put the phone on a stand so It would continue to record. First, I went for another pipe of meth. I offered it to Titz. She took the smoke deep and groaned cumming again, "Oh Fuck that is good. God damn!" I took mine and putting things down I got up behind her and attempted to pull out the plug. I had to really put my weight behind it, when it finally popped free, I lost my balance and almost fell off the bed. Titz and I laughed. I lubed up and found her loose and ready anus, I was stiff enough to penetrate her but spongy enough to deform and slide in. Tight. It was a tight fit, what with all of Able in her cunt. Her body was so full of man meat that I was afraid she might explode. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Able was having a great time and Titz started a string of shivering spasming orgasms. Have I mentioned that my wife loves a good DP?

I didn't last long and filled her rectum with my load. Once I pulled out and she was free to sit back on Able and bounce, she continued to cum and eventually got our guest off. Cum gushed out of her and soaked the bed. She rolled off him and just lay there panting. Thick white semen was leaking form her holes. Able rumbled, "That was nice. Thank you."

I said, "No. Thank you!"

"I never thought this would happen, that is why I asked for the other 100 up front. But you are good people you really came through for this old has-been."

Titz was finally able to join the conversation, "The pleasure was all mine."

I handed Able the room service menu. "Hungry? Want some dinner my friend?

"Sure. I haven't had a good steak in a while. Would this 16 oz porterhouse be too expensive? "

"Not at all. Medium? Sides?"

"medium rare, Mashed potatoes and corn."

"You got it. Chocolate cake for dessert?"

"Yes, please, John."

"Titz, baby. Hungry?"

Can I get a plate of fries. And a shrimp cocktail?"

I placed the order getting a rare filet for myself. Dinner arrived surprisingly quickly. We all enjoyed.

I took a shower and came out to find Titz, butt plug back in her, ass in the air sucking Able back to life. She took a breath, "Honey I am going to need your help here."

"Oh?" I asked with an amused grin. "Babe, you know that isn't my thing."

"No, silly! Not That! I will need your support lowering me on this monster. I just can't sit on it, drop on it. I need help controlling my descent." I repositioned my phone and restarted the recording hoping to capture the moment he entered her. She had him hard again she anointed him with a half bottle of silicone lube then squatting pulled out the plug and lubed her ass again. She stood over him facing his feet. We locked forearms. Able grabbed his cock and positioned it right below her shitter, Titz sank down on it and half moaned half groaned when the head popped in her. I hated that I didn't have a better view, I could see that she was taking it up the ass, but her fat dripping cunt blocked my view of all the stretching I imagined was going on. I really wanted to see him penetrate her backdoor. She nodded to me, and I Lowered her what felt like a couple of inches to me. She caught her breath and bit her lip. Tears streaked her eye makeup. She nodded again and gasped, "A little more! How much is left?"

I awkwardly bent my neck down so I could see, "Three maybe four inches. How does it feel, can you handle that much more?" I started contemplating, What if we had discovered these magical dangerous substances ten years ago. What sexual heights might we have achieved together. But then I thought sadly. You were never equipped to take her here. This is fate stepping in to give her pleasures she never dreamed of.

"I think so, look at the bulge in my belly, doesn't it look cool?"

Even with her extra padding I could see the left side of her abdomen being pushed out. It was kinda cool. And wild.

Titz was panting heavily now. She was breathing like she was giving birth. She was low enough so that Able's arms could support her. She let go of me one hand at a time, being afraid of being impaled by that last four inches in one go. "John, Give me give me another hit and then get that wand out of the bag and use it on my clit."

It took some coordination, but I handed Titz the pipe and held the torch for her with one hand and held the vibrating wand on her clit with the other. She inhaled and groaned out a huge billow of white smoke, "Oh fuck! My pussy is on fire my ass is on fire. Able, put that fire out with your firehose. Oh God, John. It hurts. But it feels so good too. I feel so good. Thank you, John, Thank you, Able. FUCK ME!!!!" She dropped the last four inches and her whole body spasmed as she groaned. She hung suspended over him moving up and down slowly, having orgasm after orgasm. I had a much better view now. Her anus was stretched around his shaft and the thin brown tissue caressed him as she moved up and down. Stretched as thin as a condom, it reminded me of how her sleeve slid out clinging to my shaft when we did it dog style when we were younger. Able couldn't take the milking form her anal and pelvic contractions and blew in her shitter. After a full minute Titz groaned and pitched over, almost falling to the floor. I dove and caught her just in time. She rolled over on her back and spreading her legs smiled at me, "Honey, do you want to fuck your filthy whore wife?"

This whole episode had been very exciting, and I was so ready. I fucked her as hard and long as I could. Able rolled out of bed and went to take a shower.

"John, you know even though I fuck other men, I love you. "

"Yes, I understand. I have always known it, even at the Paradise. You just have your appetites. Besides, it's my fault we started all this. I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I am having a great time. I love getting fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Are you sure you still love me?"

"I'm sure. You are my wife and the love of my life. Not my property. Titz, you are an amazing woman spreading joy to every man you meet, how could I not get caught up in your enthusiasm, your beautiful lust. You look like an angel when you cum. I always loved your orgasm face. Now I get to fully appreciate it. Yes. I still love you and always will."

When Titz and I came to our senses we heard the door close. We looked around, Able's clothes were gone and so was he. We lay in each other's arms feeling close. We both needed a shower and staggered arm in arm to the bathroom.

We were in bed asleep by midnight and slept until 9.

It was a bright sunny morning and neither of us felt too bad after a cappuccino and a light breakfast.

As we were finishing breakfast I got a text. 'Dad, I have to stay in my room for a couple days, my building is being fumigated. We need to talk, Jason.'

I showed Suzan. She groaned, "Well, we better go." We hurried home in silence, each wondering what was going to happen today, fearing the worst, making up wild scenarios in our heads. Our son Jason was the oldest at 29. He was highly sought after as a school teacher because he was fluent in English and Spanish. His first great love had been Marisol in high school, Marisol's family came to the US when she was 2. She was a classic dreamer. A smart educated woman with feet in two cultures. She had gone on to college and became a lawyer. She now lives in DC, with her husband, not our son, working for immigrant and dreamer rights groups. When she left Jason for college, it broke his heart. He still minored in Spanish while he got his teaching degree and now seems happy and doing well. His message was a total shock and I wondered what we would find when we got home.

We walked in the front door to see our son and Maria making out on the couch, they jumped up nervously when they saw us come in. It was too warm for the shawl so Suzan, Jason's mother, was dressed in her booty shorts and skimpy top, braless, nipple rings glaring at him through the thin white material of her top.

Maria looked frightened, I took her hand and said, "Maria, can I see you in the kitchen please."

It was only then that it registered that Maria was wearing a French maid's outfit. As we walked out, I heard Jason ask, "Mom? Why are you dressed like that?"

I asked Maria the same question. Maria replied, "Well I was cleaning up my room and found a closet full of clothes. This outfit caught my eye, and I thought I would try it on so I could wear it for you and Jefa around the house. I thought it would be sexy and a very funny little joke. I was admiring myself in the mirror and waving the feather duster around when Jason walked in, he stood still after saying 'Marisol?' He looked like he had seen a ghost. I am afraid. I squeaked like a little mouse. He recovered and asked. 'What are you doing here, Mari?' I was shaken but I managed to tell him that my name was Maria and he had me confused with someone else. I told him that you and Jefa were giving me a place in your spare room. And I guess it was his room. I told him I was sorry I was here in his space but not sorry to be staying with Papi and Jefa."