John and Suzan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Option 2. Use the coke and smack in low doses to put off the pain and wean you down. I know a few people who do that.

Option 3. Methadone. If you can qualify and get into a program. Less pain but none of the pleasure. Some people go this route because of family or social pressure to try and be more normal.

Option 4. Become a junky and enjoy it until you OD or get some deadly disease or some bad dope.

Option 5. Walk the razors edge. Binge 'responsibly', dry out, find a tolerable maintenance point and then binge again and repeat."

I was pondering, "That is a lot to think about. Let's try option 1 for a while. Titz? OK with you?"

"You are the Boss, John."

"Needles, how do you manage your own addiction? What do you do?"

"Option 5. Smack is my true love. I don't want to live without her but I'm not ready to die yet."

Titz locked eyes with me and I saw that she was of the same mind as Needles. He handed me two more vials of his coke mix labeled with a red dot. "This is the same as the other stuff. I use red to indicate smack, red means it's hot. This is for emergencies. Not strong enough to OD on unless you swallow the whole vial at once. Let me know how things go."

After he left, we had some oral sex. Amazingly, Titz could still cum from cunnilingus without the drugs. Cathy called in the evening once she was home with Wendy. The four of us talked for an hour. I outlined our options according to Needles and Cathy asked. "So? What are your two lovebirds thinking?"

I started, "Well I am not willing to give up fucking even if this withdrawal shit is the pits."

"Titz here, Ha ha, I really love fucking on drugs. Suzan is kinda boring. I don't like being dopesick, but the high is so sweet and the fucking so good it isn't even a question for me."

I picked up on that, "I love Suzan with all my heart, but I love Titz almost as much."

Cathy and Wendy both laughed then Wendy asked, "What about us?"

"And of course, both of you too."

We said goodbye. The next day was harder. After sleeping all night without taking any meds I woke up feeling like I had covid and the flu and had fallen down a flight of stairs. Titz opened her eyes and moaned. "Kill me now, John. Please." I got up and gave her meds and took mine, I switched back to the liquid because it acts more quickly. Then I set an alarm on my phone so I wouldn't miss our next dose or any future doses, even over night. I made an omelet for breakfast, and we went for a short walk. The next day was better. I had my VC with the office and was able to hold up my end, giving Cathy and Wendy high marks. I couldn't tell what the bosses were thinking but I did my best for them and a couple other standout employees. The next day we both felt near normal and made some calls. Everyone was glad that we were doing so well. Titz' nipples and tattoo were almost healed. The piercing worked as advertised and her nipples were always sensitive and hard now with excitement. The tattoo would prevent her from wearing certain clothes in public or around friends and family, our children in particular.

By Friday we were back to normal, Suzan even went to the health club. I got a massage and a hand job at an Asian massage parlor. We did the calculus and realized that a 48+ hour binge would require a commitment for a total of 7 days. Not something we had the vacation time to do regularly. Suzan mentioned that Titz wanted her moments in the sun, I still wasn't sure if My Wife had developed a split personality or if it was just her way to compartmentalize Her needs and desires. Still, a 24-hour session could probably work out to a three-day weekend thing if we controlled our smack usage properly.

We went back to our everyday existence. We both got tested and both had Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis, Both treated in a week of pills. We were both free of the biggies, including herpes and HPV. The fact that we both had contracted not one, but two treatable STDs was worrisome, but maybe a calculated risk in the future? Maybe.

A couple of weeks of work passed, sleep, wake, eat, work, hang out at home, sleep again, repeat. One night when Suzan was cleaning up after dinner she started the dishwasher, handed me a drink and said, "John, we need to talk." Oh no, now what? I groaned inwardly.

Suzan sat across my lap and gave me a passionate kiss, then said, "Honey, I am bored! I never realized how boring our normal existence was until our birthday. The 4th is on a Thursday this year and I have all day Friday off too. What do you say we make arrangements with Jordan to let Titz out of her cage?" I smiled and kissed her some more. She purred happily when she realized I was seriously entertaining her proposal. I had been hoping for and expecting something like this. And had been thinking about it too.

"Suzan, What does Titz want?"

"Lots of cocks, lots of cum. A 24 hour drug fueled bareback orgy. Raw, just the way she likes it."

"Hmm, thinking about rolling the dice one more time? Bareback 50 cocks or more? Sounds yummy, I'm in. I just found out that the boss scheduled a company party on the 4th and some of the West coast people are flying in Wednesday afternoon, or did I forget to mention that?"

Suzan broke into a huge grin, "Cathy and Wendy?"

"Yes. They asked if they could stop by when they got in."

"Tell them, absolutely, they had better. I insist on it, tell them to be prepared for a sleep over."

"I will but we will have to be careful, I don't want the boss to know we are so close."

"John, tell me about this company party? Am I invited? "

"Funny you should mention that. Leonard told us spouses and dates were invited but no children, this will definitely be an adult party. His party planning team rented the rooftop of his high-rise for the event. It should have a great view of the various fireworks displays around the city. Open bar, caterers including ethnic food and BBQ pit. Should be fun. He specifically asked if you would attend. He said he wanted to make it up to you for sending me to the other office on such short notice. Especially when we were both sick the following week. He sounded contrite. So unlike him."

"He must be up to something. I will shop for an inappropriate outfit, to spice things up and distract the bastard."

Next, we planned the weekend party we wanted to set up with Jordan. We went to visit him on his street corner in public. I called him in advance to arrange a meet with me and Titz one evening before it got dark. Suzan had been shopping. She found a very short red pleated shirt. Worn without panties, it left nothing to the imagination. If she bent over, moved quickly or twirled. She also found the perfect top. Low cut and short but not quite cropped. Long enough to cover her belly and the stretch marks that were appearing since she had successfully lost some weight. The grey top hung and clung to her revealing her still impressive cleavage and the outline of her gold nipple rings. On a twirl, arms up her tramp stamp was revealed. She wore a pair of heeled sandals that were sexy but still allowed her to walk. She had never spent much time on proper hooker shoes since she envisioned herself spending most of her time barefoot, naked, and on her back.

We found Jordan and he waved us down the alley where he preferred to do his private business. We pulled in and over, partially concealed by a loading dock and a fleet of dumpsters. Further on, the alley ended in a boarded-up factory and a raised dock with a couple of filthy mattresses and some dirty people lounging. They noticed my gun and Jordan sauntering down the alley and evaporated into the building pulling plywood back from doors. The factory complex was a shooting gallery.

We had prepared for this meet. Suzan was videoing with her phone, and I was armed. My glock in my waistband behind my back and the glock I confiscated in my belt in front. I wore a t-shirt tucked in in back, it didn't cover the weapon for quick access which was a gamble if I turned, and Jordan saw my weapon.

Jordan walked up hands spread palms out, "Titz! You look good baby. I knew you couldn't stay away. Ready to go back to work? John? What is the deal? What do you want?" I pulled the gun out from my belly and pointed it at Jordan's heart. I activated the clip release and the clip clattered on the asphalt. I racked the slide and ejected the chambered round. Then I flipped the piece end for end catching it by the barrel and handed it to him butt first. Jordan had been going for his own gun, but I was too quick, and he shifted to reached out to take what I was offering. He grinned, "I see I underestimated you again, John."

I had practiced the move for hours in our basement. Let me tell you that doing it alone in the basement was much different than in front of someone whose first reaction was to shoot me. "Jordan, everybody does that. It serves me well."

"You didn't bring Titz out dressed like that just to give me back my little brother's piece. What does Titz want?" Suzan just observed. She bent down to pick up the bullet exposing her bare cunt. I am sure Jordan could see how excited she was, but she didn't say a word. Trying to look her seductive best, she used the point of the bullet to rub her nipple and moan. You could hear it clicking on her nipple ring.

"We want a party on the 4th of July weekend. A limited party, 24 hours or so. We will start at noon Friday and be gone by Saturday afternoon."

Jordan countered, "Friday night at dark to midnight Saturday." I looked at Titz. She smiled. I nodded our consent to Jordan

"Two more things. We want a down payment two bags each of what we got before. And we want Needles to be there to keep Titz safe."

Jordan said, "Done." and offered me his hand.

Titz handed me her phone. She finally spoke, "Jordan, baby, Got any meth on you and a pipe?" Titz had been all over my meth smoking with Wendy and couldn't wait a few days for them to arrive. She bent over the hood of our SUV and looked over her shoulder, "I'm ready to seal my end of the deal, baby." Jordan made a quick call and in a minute his brother came loping down the alley, he skidded to a halt when he saw us.

"Jordan gestured toward me with the pistol. "Jerome, we are all friends again, give the man his dope and your pipe and fire." Jerome did as he was told glaring at me. I had discreetly pulled out my shirt in back to cover the glock and took the offered packets.

I pocketed all the drugs except a packet of what I recognized as crystal. I smiled, "Jerome, I am sorry I clocked you, but it was better than shooting you, I think. To show there are no hard feelings, you can have a turn with her after Jordan is done. I explained to Titz that I was going to shotgun her. I loaded the pipe and sparked it. As the crystal fizzed, I took a lung full. Fuck me that was good. I leaned in for a kiss and transferred the smoke to my wife. She held it in. Finally exhaling. "I love this shit, John. Again!"

This time I held the pipe to her lips and heated it. She pulled the smoke into her lungs and smiled sweetly. I finished the load and waved the pipe in the air to cool it and put it in my pocket. We both exhaled huge clouds of dense white smoke. Titz groaned and leaning over the hood looked back at Jordan spreading her cheeks for him, "Cunt or ass? Choose, baby." Jordan shuffled over with his pants around his ankles. "Suck it first Titz. You three-hole junky whore." She pulled off her top, handing it to me and went down on him. He was throat fucking her in no time. Making her tits sway with each thrust. "Time for that cunt, bitch."

"Call me mama like you used to." Titz pleaded.

"That was when we were friends. You are working for me now, Junky whores are for making money for me, bitch!" And he slapped her hard enough to leave a red mark on her cheek.

Titz squeaked and groaned, "Well fuck you then, boss." As she bent over and presented her money maker, she looked at me and mouthed 'more'. I set us up and took a hit then put it to her lips and she inhaled hugely. I wasn't intending to join the party, but wanted to experience the same drug effects and withdrawal my wife was going to feel. As his black snake burrowed into her, she exhaled a huge cloud of dense white smoke, groaned, and went rigid. Finally, legs trembling she shouted "Yes! Fuck me!" Her nipple rings made a clicking sound as each thrust caused them to bounce on the hood and drag. Fortunately, the gold was too soft and smooth to damage the paint. Much. Titz had a couple more loud orgasms before Jordan grunted and blew into her. She dropped to her knees and cleaned him with her whore mouth.

During all of this a sad filthy little brown girl crept up and asked if she could have a taste. I loaded up and let her go after Titz took hers, I went last. Titz called Jerome over, if anything he was better equipped than his older brother. Titz sucked him enthusiastically, she loved new cock and was in her element. She managed to throat him. She put his hands on the side of her head and indicated that she wanted him to face fuck her. I hadn't heard her gag in a while, but Jerome managed it. Soon he was behind her mashing her pelvis into the fender of the car. Titz loved the rough treatment and was enjoying a vigorous pussy pounding.

The little brown girl was dirty and wearing filthy torn clothes. Her black hair hung in greasy strings below her shoulders, she pushed it back behind her ears to reveal a dirty but cute face. She became a little more animated after the meth and crept over to Jordan. She spoke timidly, so softly that I strained to hear her over the sounds of fucking. She touched his arm to get his attention and he shook it to brush her off him and glared down at her. She cringed and said, "I heard Jazmin went lights out and you might be hiring. Can I show you what I can do? Please?" That news made my heart plummet and my chest tightened uncomfortably. I struggled to control my breathing and calm down. Jazmin had been a sweet kid. I should have rescued you too. I thought. While I watched the live sex show I realized that rescuing her might not have made any difference, fate wants what it wants. Still, it was sad news.

Jordan growled, "Not yet bitch. Maybe I will let you suck my cock after I fuck that bitches ass." She nodded and smiled, willing to wait for the job interview.

Titz was cumming and grunting like some kind of animal. Jerome cried out, 'Oh Mama!" as he blew into my wife. Jordan pushed him aside, not giving Titz a chance to clean him up launching him toward the Job Applicant. Jordan coated his renewed organ with spunk from my wife's dripping cunt and shoved it up her ass in one long firm thrust. Titz groaned and had another orgasm while Jerome got cleaned enthusiastically by the filthy little junky. Titz had her orgasm train game down to a science and moaned and bucked and screamed until Jordan blew his second load in her. Little brown junky got Jerome hard and off and then went to work on Jordan's funky cock.

My well used wife stood up dripping spunk down her thighs and smiled sadly at me. With a tear running down her cheek she said, "I heard what she said about Jazmin." I was surprised. She seemed so high and engaged in her fucking.

I took Titz in my arms and kissed her and stroked her back to calm her. Now that she wasn't fucking, the emotions hit her hard. She looked down at the woman on her knees and as Jordan pushed her off him, she looked up at Titz licked her lips and smiled. "Anyone else?" she asked.

Titz shook her head and said, "Not until you get cleaned up and tested girl. What's your name?"

She looked down at her filthy torn clothes and answered shyly, "Maris... Oh. Maria."

"How old are you, Maria? Did you know Jazmin well?"

"24, Me and Jazz and went to school together, we were cheerleaders in high school and best friends."

Titz looked at me, I read 'there but for the grace of God' in her eyes. And looked down at Maria. To Jordan, "Are we done here?" He nodded yes.

I unlocked the SUV and opened the backseat door. Looking at Maria I said firmly, "Get in the car."

Titz took her hand and led her over, "It's OK. John is a good man. You will be safe with us." Titz got dressed and climbed into the front passenger seat. Jordan frowned and walked away motioning for Jerome to go ahead of him and check the street. We found a resale shop a few blocks away and bought Maria some clean clothes, then got her a burger and a room at the Paradise. While she ate, I turned on the shower. We stripped her and put her clothes in a garbage bag with the food trash and got her washed. Titz stripped and got in the shower with her to wash her hair and inspect her body, once the dirt and grime was washed away, she was in pretty good shape one or two track marks but no major sores or anything frightening or disgusting.

She was a cute Latina under all the grime, strong slim fit body, full bush, smallish tits but pretty face, nice nipples. I am a fan of full woman nipples, Maria's looked yummy. Next stop was the clinic for an STD test. Results would be posted to me on my burner phone. We took her back to the Paradise and chatted more.

"Maria, you can stay here tonight, do you have any family? Anyone we can call?" I asked.

"No Papi, they are Catholic and threw me out on the street."

I knew why but wanted to hear it from her. I looked her in the eyes and waited her out. "Because." Another long pause. "I Started on weed then using with my boyfriend. Jordan's boss said he would front me my smack if my younger brothers would work as runners for him. Mi Papi told me he would see us all dead by his hand before he would let that happen. He threw me out with nothing but the clothes on my back. They are in that bag. That was last September, I never went back." Maria, sat on the bed wrapped in a towel, a miserable beaten woman.

Titz said, "We need to get home, Maria. I need you to stay here and wait for us to come back tomorrow. This is a test. John is going to give you a small vial of some medicine." I handed her the remains of the first vial I got from Needles, our walking around medicine, there was enough for a couple days. "The test is to last as long as you can. If you need to, you take a hit, but just one. If it is empty when we get back, we know you aren't worth saving and Jordan won't hire you. Do you understand?"

"Maria, repeat what you were told and tell us you understand."

She did and added, "Thank you for being nice to me. Nobody is nice to me now that I am a dirty junky whore."

As we left, I added, "We paid the manager to keep an eye on you and bring you some dinner. Please don't mess up. We couldn't save Jazmin, but we hope we can help you."

Titz was very quiet on the ride home. When we got in the house, she took a hot bath and soaked with a glass of wine while I got in touch with Able. We had a debt to pay him. Since the big parties were next week and following weekend, we decided that Titz should see Able this weekend, in a couple of days. I got her out and dried her and had expected her to be all over me, but she seemed tired, so I put her to bed. I made our hotel arrangements for the date with Able, showered and joined my wife in bed. "Sad about Jazmin?"

"I am, and worried about Maria. She is a sweet kid. How do you really feel about taking her under our wing?"

"I feel good, very good. I can't deny it, I would fuck her given the chance, if you wouldn't mind. Tonight, when I was making arrangements with Able I couldn't help thinking that we could have taken Jazmin with us too."

"Why didn't we?"

"No we about it. It was my call." I sighed heavily. "I was so intent on getting you home that I didn't even consider it. I now know I should have, but you alone were a lot to handle. I chose you. I didn't tell you, but I almost couldn't get you into the house by myself. I suppose that I could have had Able come with us and help but until we got you into the car, I wasn't completely sure I could trust him. I was high too you know. I needed to get you away before Jordan came back, that would have been bad, not a fight I wanted to have. You were right I really didn't want to kill anyone. I wasn't sure I could fully trust Needles until I talked to him the next day."