John and Suzan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you tell him where we all met?"

"No, I only told him my name. Do I look like Marisol?"

"A little, now can we get to the part where you were kissing?" I said as we walked into the living room to hear Jason say. "Mom, there is something about this girl. A very strong attraction. I can't explain it. I guess she reminds me of Marisol." Then Suzan said, "I understand, Maria is a sweet kid and reminds you of Marisol. She reminds me of her too, I didn't realize it until you mentioned it just now."

Suzan was sitting next to Jason and Maria sat on his other side. Jason turned to Maria and put his arm around her. They had a rapid exchange in Spanish that I couldn't follow although I did catch 'putita'. Jason didn't seem angry, in fact he was smiling warmly at Maria and holding her hand.

I decided to bite the bullet. "Jason, I have some shocking news for you. On our last birthday I forced your mother to have sex with another man and made her take drugs."

Jason's face showed disbelief. "Yah, right. So, what are you really going to tell me? You are getting divorced? Please don't do that."

Suzan answered him. "No. No divorce. Not now, probably not ever. Your father wasn't exactly accurate. He only forced me to face my own desires. I willingly sucked and fuck another man and I wanted and enjoyed the drugs. I mean I really enjoyed both the fucking and the drugs."

Jason laughed, "OK. Joke time is done." Suzan turned and lifted the back of her shirt to display her tramp stamp. Jason read aloud, "Titz, I heart anal." "Mom! What the fuck?"

Jason stood and got in my face. "Dad, what the fuck did you do to her? To your wife? To my mother?" He looked like he was going to deck me.

Suzan stepped in, she put her hand on his arm just above his clenched fist. "Son. Your father did me a favor. We are experiencing pleasures now that I didn't think I could ever have again in my life. I always had secret desires. Dad did everything he could to give me, us, a good life. But I always wanted more."

Jason growled, "Who the fuck is Titz!?"

Suzan lifted her shirt and exposed herself, her tits, to her son, "Titz is the woman I become when I do drugs. The filthy horny junky whore. Titz allows me to take on all cummers in all three holes."

Jason shrank away and collapsed on the couch next to Maria, He looked at her, "Did you know about this?"

Maria looked at him and tears ran down her cheeks, "Yes I did know. I saw first-hand. Papi and Jefa found me on the street, I am a junky whore too. I was living like an animal with all the other junkies in a burned-out factory. They were there making a deal with Titz' pimp for a party over the long weekend. I asked for a taste as Titz was getting spun. They took me in. They said I could stay until I got clean enough to be able to decide what I wanted to do."

Jason jumped up and paced, "This is really un-fucking believable! My Parents did all that? I can't believe you showed me your pierced nipples. Mom!! I have to get out of here. I need time to think." He stormed out of the door slamming it hard enough to knock over some knick-knacks on the foyer wall shelves.

Maria and Suzan were in tears. I tried to lighten the situation, "Well! That went well."

"Oh, John. What have we done?"

"Lived our lives and had a great time? Helped Maria?"

"I. I. I know but we have lost our oldest son. What will happen when he tells Mike and Sally?"

"I don't know. They will hate us too?" I offered everyone the coke vial. I knew I needed a pick me up.

We admired how good Maria looked in her maid outfit and asked her to clean up the mess in the foyer, which got a smile, and she did.

Jason returned home 90 minutes later. We were happy to see him, he was dripping sweat and looked tired. Suzan wrapped her arms around him and hugged him and as I joined in, he struggled free, "Stop, I am gross let me go shower. Maria, can I shower in your room."

"Only if I can come with you."

They walked off smiling at each other, "No funny business you two." Suzan joked. We were preparing some sandwiches for a late lunch when they came back over an hour later. "Better?" We both asked.

Jason took me aside. In a conspiratorial tone he asked, "Dad, did you fuck Maria?"

"Yes. Both of us did, but just the one time." I said with a wry grin. "She offered. We didn't initiate it. But still."

"Don't I remember you confiding in me that you were having problems in that department? Or did I imagine that?"

"I was but your mother and I found the right combo of drugs to overcome my problem. I'm back. Well, almost."

"Dad, isn't that dangerous with your heart condition?"

"Could be." I lied. "But we only use in moderation, and we are in a new era of quality over quantity. Better to have a month of spaced-out Great days instead or a Decade living like a monk and bored to death. This is what I want. And Mom is on board. What are we saving it for? It's not like we have grandkids or even married children. So, did you fuck her? Son."

"I did. She is good. Nice and tight. First, she told me she was tested clean and is on birth control. We started kissing after our shower and, you know. I don't suppose she will mind me telling you and mom."

"Maria is a sweet kid. I am glad you are willing to accept her."

Jason turned back to the women. "Mom, I can't believe the change in you, you look hot."

Suzan groaned, "Sweetheart, I am flattered. I don't have many boundaries these days but that is where I draw the line." Lifting her shirt again and exposing her plump pierced nipples she said. "You will have to admire them from a distance." Jason blushed and turned away. "Where did you go?" she asked conversationally.

"I am training for the marathon, I did a 15 mile training run. De-stressing and thinking about all of this new information."

Suzan smiled sweetly, lowering her shirt. "I understand, Runner's high. I can't run that far. I prefer our short cut."

I added, "Lazy junky slut!"

We ate sandwiches and watched the baseball game. Our team lost.

Pizza for dinner and a second game and we were ready for bed. As we were going to bed, Suzan asked Maria. "Well?"

Maria giggled, "Everything is going to be fine. I think Jason likes me. He reminds me of his father, Gentle and attentive yet firm and vigorous."

"So, I take it you are not joining us tonight? And no one is sleeping on the sofa?"

"No. Mamacita, you and Papi have the bed to yourselves, but I won't be sleeping alone."

As Suzan and I bedded down we had a discussion about our heroin and meth use. I needed the heroine to relax and get it up, it was the one thing that in conjunction with the meth did it for me. Titz was more of a tweaker. The problem was that smoking meth aged you and I was already a fossil, but I didn't want to see Suzan age. We decided needles and booty bumps were the way to go moving forward and practicing moderation. Dr. needles was right. After this long weekend we had to be good and dry out. It would be difficult but had to be done.

Suzan mused, "Jason really seems to like Maria. Would it bother you if they decided to keep seeing each other?"

"He asked me if I fucked her, I said yes, but just the once. He seemed less upset about that than about what I 'made' you do. I suppose if it doesn't bother him, I am good. Maria is a sweet kid. I really do like her. If she makes Jason happy, I'm happy."

"I am so glad to hear that, but the one time is going to be it, understand?"

"OK. Jefa."