John and Suzan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzan was sniffling like she had been crying, "John, I have a huge favor to ask. Do you suppose we could set up Jason's old room in the carriage house as a sanctuary for recovering junky whores?"

"You mean the room he hasn't used in five years? Yes, that would be grand."

It was hard to believe, but Maria's STD panel came back negative across the board. We went to pick her up and brought her a breakfast sandwich. Maria was surprised to see us back. "What are you? Religious nuts? Do you want to convert me? Or pimps and put me in a brothel, or sell me?"

Titz looked sad, I chuckled. "This may be hard for you to believe but we are just good people, no hidden agenda. We only want to give you a chance to save yourself."

"You are going to fuck me, right?"

Titz answered, "Only if you want us to. Have you ever been with another woman?"

"Just Jazmin."

Titz held out her hand, "Friends?"

Maria still looked suspicious but took it and then stepped in and gave my wife a light kiss on the lips.

I said, "OK. We have to check out soon. Are you OK with coming with us? How much medicine do you have left?"

Maria pulled the vial out of her pocket and took a hit before handing it back to me. It wasn't empty, she had only used a quarter of what I had given her. I thought Needles, you are a genius.

We gave her a tour of the house and then showed her to Jason's old room. And gave her the key code. He had taken most of his stuff, but there was a soft bed and a TV, old clothes and an old desktop computer. Nothing much she could steal to sell, so while that thought had crossed my mind, I wasn't too worried about it. She settled in to watch TV. "I haven't watched TV in a long time, not since Mi Padre streeted me."e

"Well enjoy. There is water and a beer or two in the mini fridge. If you get hungry come up to the house. The kitchen door will be unlocked."

I had been watching some online videos of Kieth Richards on his drug use. We weren't full blown junkies like Maria, but much of what he said hit home and gave me ideas about how to manage our drug usage. I called Needles to bounce some things off him. Asking if his medicine cocktail was safe for regular use and how it might affect us long term. He said, "Well, my unscientific study says it's not horribly harmful, I have been using it for 8 years. I tinkered with proportions for a while until I got it just right. On that, please note, your milage will vary."

"Understood. We heard that Jasmin ODed. Were you there?"

"No. Jordan was pissed at me because he suspected that I didn't look after his interests hard enough with Titz. The next weekend party he used some junky from his crew to babysit Jazmin. He let her take too much and that was it. It could have been an honest mistake, but Jordan called me back and we are working together again, in fact today he asked..."

I interrupted him, "He asked you to work a party with Titz on the long weekend. Did you say yes?"

"I did. I was going to call you."

I cooked dinner for Suzan and Maria. My specialty is grilled veggies and steaks. Maria complimented me on my cooking and after eating as much as she could she cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. Suzan told her she didn't have to do that, but Maria insisted.

"I owe you. I have to do my part, contribute, Jefa. It's how I was raised." Titz blushed at being called 'boss lady' and just said thank you. We gave her some 'medicine' and she went home to her room. We decided to coast on the coke smack 'medicine' to stave off the dope sickness. The rule was we both had to hold out as long as we could and then agree it was time. The next day went well. It was Friday and after work, Suzan took Maria out shopping for some clothes and a couple of things for herself, looking for outfits for her next couple of events. They also stopped at a salon. Maria got her hair trimmed and a Brazilian wax, leaving a landing strip. My toy order arrived and was set aside so Suzan and I could test it out later.

When we broke the news to Maria that we were going out to party the next night, she asked questions. We only told her that we owed a friend a favor.

"A friend with a huge cock." Suzan grinned.

"So it's a sex thing? Right? Can I cum?" She seemed genuinely eager.

I looked at her noticing her nipples poking out like bullets. "Maria, I have thought about bedding you, but I wanted you to get cleaned up, tested and in a place where you could consent. This party is with a really big man, an ex-football player named Able Cain he has a really big cock, as big as the new toy in that box. As for throwing you into the deep end, I have tested the edge of rape and non-consent before, and it had unintended consequences." Suzan giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I was a freak in HS, so was Jazmin. I loved sucking white boy cock and pulling a train on the football team."

"Well, you and Suzan have a lot in common then."

Suzan corrected me, "Honey, in that context you should call me Titz. I did pull quite a train that night."

"Maria, are you on birth control?"

"I am. IUD. When I started using heavily, I couldn't take my pills regularly or fuss with a condom, so I decided on a permanent but reversable option, set it and forget it, Like in the old TV commercials."

Titz now took the lead. She picked up the shipping box and grabbed the rather large black dildo it contained. She inspected it and waved it around to check the flex action. Handing it to Maria, who snickered, "Sweetie, Tomorrow I am going to fuck Able, the guy who helped John get me home before I completely lost myself. He is about this size and our plan is to have a little pre-event stretching party. It was going to be just me and John, but you are welcome to join us here tonight. I think you should stay home tomorrow." Maria marveled at the dildo wrapping her hand around it and coming up an inch short.

"Are you sure? Sure, I can play and that he is this big?"

"Yes." Titz and I replied together. I asked again, "Maria? I want you to tell me straight, are you doing this for sex and your own pleasure or for the drugs you think we can provide, What if we are offering you no drugs, just tongue and cock?" Maria moaned softly at the mention of tongue and cock.

Titz moved over to her and pushed her hand down the front of the hot young Latina's shorts and smiled, "John, she is very wet. I think she wants us for the sex. Anything else will be a bonus.

"OK. We have some prep to do this evening. Let's have dinner and relax a little."

After cocktails and dessert we lounged in the living room. Titz was idly diddling our guest when the doorbell rang and Titz pulled her hand off Maria's quim just short of making her cum, Maria groaned, and her eyes flashed in frustration. Titz stuck her fingers in my mouth and I licked up the younger woman's pheromone loaded juices.

The pheromones hit me like coke and I grinned. "Hold that thought, I think Dr. Needles has arrived.", I went to open the door and admitted our friend. Titz joined Needles and me at the dining room table. Titz greeted Needles with a kiss. Maria stayed in the living room playing with the Dildo. Needles arrayed out some gear and I got my rig.

He launched into his lecture. "OK. This is going to be a training session. I will instruct you, John. You will prepare the drugs." He handed me a slick metal case a bit longer and wider than a cigarette case. It had a spring-loaded catch. I thumbed the catch and the top flipped open to reveal a set of 8 syringes with capped needles and depressed plungers four with a red dot, four marked in blue. There was a space at the end of the syringes so a filled one with an extended plunger would still fit. Titz moaned with excitement at seeing them. Needles handed me a 1/4 cup stainless measuring cup and instructed me to measure out meth and coke, amounts that seemed like a lot, I dumped each into the cup. I then added 12 ml of water and I heated everything to boiling. I Filled each blue rocket with 1 ML, capped them back up and put them in the case. Next he had me weigh out what felt like a tiny amount of the smack he provided. The smack was hard to weigh because the amount was much smaller and needed to be measured exactly. I had to measure 3 times to get it right.

Needles warned me, "Street smack varies in strength depending on the cut. Jordan's product is pretty consistent. I will show you how to test another time. With this what you have there is perfect, when divided over the 4 red shots it won't kill anyone, 2x more in a batch would still be kind of safe but 4x more in a batch and you are looking at OD territory, don't go there, more isn't better in this case. If you keep it down at this level and limit your partying to twice a month or less, you will enjoy it but the price in pain later will be bearable. And you won't build up a tolerance and always need a stronger dose. This is right for a recreational user."

I filled each red rocket with 1 ML, capped them back up and put them in the case. "There is a little left. What do I do with it?"

Needles laughed, "Shoot it or waste it? Grab some vodka." He handed me a larger syringe with a long blunt tip on it. He had me add 4 ml of vodka to the cup and mix it. When I had sucked up half into the syringe, he told me to inject it into Titz' asshole. She eagerly bent over. My wife groaned happily. "John, I have never done this before, but I hear it's good." she bubbled grinning.

Needles said, "It is. The rush takes longer to hit but it lasts longer less chance of meth mouth sinus problems and tracks from dirty injections. Do some of your own research if you like it and want to do it more. It's more of a body high you will feel it in your cunt more. It diffuses into your pelvis and hits your sex first."

Maria had been moaning in the other room and came in carrying the glistening dildo and arrived just in time to watch me give Titz her first booty bump. Our young girl toy squeaked and smiled, eyes wide, "Got enough for me?"

I was glad I had closed the case of syringes. Maria was dropping her shorts and bending over when I said, "Sure. You can have mine."

Titz started to hum and groan by the time I was done with Maria.

I got Maria hooked up while she introduced herself to Needles. Needles would have liked to stay and play with the ladies, but he had other commitments and headed out. Maria found a spot on the hardwood floor she liked and licking the suction cup of the dildo stuck it to the floor. They were both feeling something intense and eying the dildo. I discretely popped my ED meds. I filled the pipe with Meth and coke and a tiny pinch of smack. I was in the mood to experiment. The women lined up at my elbow eagerly waiting for me to spark the bowl. I did. The hit was sweet and got me going, not as good as a shot but better than the meth alone or snorting it. The girls each took a hit. While I was still lucid, I formulated the plan, test drive Maria and get my wife stretched enough to handle Able tomorrow. I wasn't planning on us being up all night, but. You can imagine how things went. I did have the presence of mind to lock the loaded rockets, packets, and my rig in the gun safe along with all the other ammo.

Titz poured a ton of lube on the dildo. She hovered over it and asked me to hold her hands until she got her balance. She was bouncing in a controlled fashion on the top half of the huge toy. This excited Maria even more and she started sucking my cock. I had seen her in action with Jordan and Jerome, so I wasn't too surprised when she took all of my more modest offering balls deep. Titz caught my eye and said, "Fuck her. I want to watch. Fuck her hard John. Do it for all of us." Maria moaned her approval of the idea. "Yes, Papi, fuck this little whore. I need to cum."

Maria removed her mouth from my cock and bent over the table, smiling to encourage me. Titz shuffled her feet so she could rotate on the new monster and improve her view and see everything. Maria moaned as I got behind her on my knees to start. I licked her from behind to pull her yummy horny girl smell into my head. She was waxed smooth and was tasty and responsive. I worked from her star to her clit and back again teasing her pucker with the tip of my tongue. Her pheromones worked their magic on me, I was harder than the drugs normally got me. I was ready soon and ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit. She was dripping and obviously into it. Titz asked me to turn my body, so she got the best view of my shaft entering the pussy of our young friend. As I entered her, Maria's outer lips bulged to the sides and her inner lips caressed my cock as it passed through them. She was warm, tight, wet, and very willing. Titz sunk lower to the floor taking almost all of the dildo into her hungry stretched cunt, only a few inches were left stopping and getting ready for the flare and thickening of the dildo as it met the fake balls. She rose and fell in synch to me sliding in and out of the tight little pussy. Maria moaned out an orgasm and Titz asked to taste my cock. I pulled out, Maria whimpered a little but seemed reassured when I said, "Don't worry baby, I will finish in you."

My wife sucked enthusiastically after lapping up the tasty girl slime covering me. I pulled back and went back to servicing our new friend. Titz was energized and worked herself wildly on the huge tool. Maria looked over her shoulder. Titz played to her audience and rose up revealing around 10 inches of dildo glistening with her juices before sliding back down and swallowing the huge phallus when Maria saw Titz working the long fat monster this way, she moaned and had another orgasm as I re-entered her. Seeing her interest in Titz, I moved her away from the table and maneuvered her onto her knees so she could watch more closely. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down, so her tits were on the cold floor and her head turned, her face a foot away from the show.

"Titz, you are amazing. I worship you." Maria panted.

The base of the monster dildo tapered out wider than the shaft. As Titz, slid down it her inner lips stretched taught around the thick black tool and the pressure from within pushed her clit out from under its hood. I could see it from where I knelt impaling Maria. I threw gasoline on the fire. "Maria, look at her clit. So big and pink. Straining. It wants. It wants your tongue." I pushed Maria's shoulders and face toward the base of the dildo, pushing her hair aside so I could see her mouth and pouty lips. "Titz, your clit wants to be touched. It wants this girl's tongue, pull back your hood and slide down as far as you can for her."

As Titz dropped and opened herself I lifted Maria's head up so Titz' clit slipped right into Maria's lips and her tongue flicked out. As I kept Maria pinned to the floor, she tilted her pelvis, so my balls slapped against her clit. Her submission was perversely satisfying for me, and I think for Titz too, Titz had an explosive orgasm and gushed her girl cum all over the younger woman's lips and face. Titz hissed out a "Yesssss!" Maria moaned out an orgasm along with her and lapped up the girl goo she could reach with her tongue.

As I dominated the tiny woman, girl actually to me, my excitement built and when she had her third orgasm watching Titz cum and squirt on the dildo and her face, I baptized her womb, with my old man spunk. When I slipped out of her, she insisted on sucking me clean. As she knelt in front of me a glop of my spunk plopped on the floor. She got down low again and licked it up. Seeing this display of wonton lust, Titz took the monster fake balls deep and exploded again. She whimpered and went rigid and then screamed out, "Oh, Jesus. Fuck. Fuck meeee."

As Titz remained sitting on her haunches, Maria scrawled up to her and gave her a kiss. "Thank you for sharing Papi with me Mamacita."

Titz seemed moved. "My pleasure sweetie, what should I call you?"

"When my parents still loved me, they called me Mijita, I Always liked that."

Titz started to cry in earnest, "Oh, Mijita, they still love you. They will call you mijita again, I know it!"

Maria got serious, "Can I try the monster now? I was playing with it before, but I couldn't get the right leverage. It is so big. I have taken some big cocks but a guy or toy that big might ruin my tight little pussy. Should I try?"

"Yes, Mijita, body weight is the way to go and better control for you. A man with a tool that large will either go too fast or be hesitant and afraid to hurt you. I pushed a baby out of my cunt. I remember having an orgasm when Jason was born." Maria went to work but could only slide halfway down the giant dildo. Grunting each time she dropped down, she couldn't go further. In the end she just bounced up and down on what she could take in until she had what sounded like a very satisfying orgasm.

Against the protest of the ladies, I had hidden the drugs and the rig away, forcing a cool down period. Eventually, we moved up to our king-sized bed and had an enjoyable evening of oral and toy play until sleep took us well after midnight. Maria, was good with Titz' original big dildo and took almost all of it while I buzzed her clit and Titz drove. We fell asleep in a pile. I loved spooning Maria and being spooned by my wife. The room reeked of sex. More pussy smell than me. I always liked the personal smell of my wife. I was literally bathed in the heady perfume of these two lovelies. I fell asleep very happy.

In the morning Maria was up first and made coffee and brought it up to us. We sat and enjoyed it all in a row in bed, me flanked by two very sexy and still nude women. Suzan and I showered, while Maria finished her second cup. When we exited the bathroom, we were surprised to see the bed made and Maria straightening up the room. I was speechless while Suzan asked, "Mijita, what are you doing?"

Maria smiled, "My chores. Jefa. It feels so good to do normal everyday things. I spent almost a year on the street living like an animal. Let me repay you for your generosity to me. I worked as a hotel maid for two summers. This is dignified, honest work. It is easy and familiar to me."

I found my tongue, "Maria, we really appreciate you helping out, but we didn't take you in to become our maid."

She looked stricken, "You don't want me around?"

"It's not that at all. We don't want you to feel you are obligated to wait on us."

"But if I want to? I don't want to give you a reason to put me out. I like it here. It is nice and safe and clean. And I love you both." Once again, I was a bit taken aback.

Suzan approached Maria and hugging her asked, "Isn't that a little sudden, Mijita?"

"I have always been quick to form attachments. It gets me into trouble, but I hope this time it will be OK."

I added, "We do want you around. We will not put you out. If you don't steal anything for drug money and you try to get back to a normal life, you are welcome to stay as long as you like. I promise."

We had a light breakfast at a local diner and when we got back Maria returned to her room and Susan and I psyched up for the evenings event. I held off on any more drugs for my slut wife, telling her that since we were embarking on almost a week of drug abuse, we would have to carefully monitor our consumption. Another week of hellish withdrawal was not appealing to either of us, but the substance abuse aspect definitely was calling our names. Suzan was dressed in electric blue booty shorts and a shortened white tank top with no bra underneath. She knew I loved seeing her giant tits and nipple rings under a too tight top. For coming and going at the hotel she had a thin black shawl that hung down mid-thigh. Respectable high heel sandals finished off her look.