All Comments on 'John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 02'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Maybe Louise will finally get help for her condition. Or maybe the thought that John can “cage the snake” will help her overcome her fears somewhat. Phallophobia is treatable with medication & therapy, this could be the push Louise needs.

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

To add to my previous comment, Louise really does need to get help if they are wanting children. At 35 & 38, it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressover 4 years ago
Quite fast!

It seems as though John was rushing and didn't want to find another solution. Either being it fleshlight or slowly work around sex that doesn't involve PIV (Penis in Vagina).

The sex scene was well described and it was obvious you had a ton of fun writing it. Now saying that it seems to show more priority to physical interaction rather than characters and the problem itself. Meaning, it seems as though Louise's problem is more of an excuse. At this point, I don't think it has been earned yet due to no real chemistry and development between all characters that we read that can be seen. It makes us wonder why he didn't just cheat way before this point. So I'm sorry to say, whatever sympathy we are supposed to have towards John's plight is gone and Josie is trying to play naive when the bridge is possibly inevitably burned between the husband and wife. I can imagine Josie playing the victim if let's say, Louise completely explodes on her. Thinking they were supposed to be friends. Josie would likely just throw John under the bus and then break contact with the pair. At least that's the impression I'm getting from Josie's inner dialogue. She knows its wrong and is playing naive about why she is doing all of this.

While I do think the sex scene and her gaining dominance over him were written quite well, I think the moment was a bit rushed, seemingly out of the left field and bizarre. It also raises questions on what Josie's motives are, even if she is unsure and repeating she doesn't know why to herself doesn't make her confused. It's quite clear to me. You just want to have sex and love was never bought into the equation throughout the entire conversations you had with John. You bought it up because you are either lying to yourself or you are letting John know that Louise is the one that loves him. It would have made more sense that she has sex with him not just out of physical attraction, but out of pity and while it may not be love, does have a certain liking/fondness to him. Otherwise, she would be having casual sex with other men. Especially when she is risking and (seemingly) hoping for John's marriage to fall apart. So either she is home wreaking sadist or she does love John but doesn't realize it yet. Who knows.

Of course, the BDSM was there although it wasn't too mild. It seemed average and more exhibitionist than anything. I expected it since its a staple of all of the stories you have written on this account. The chastity device I find odd because he is already in chasity. The cage was obviously forced on John so he can get caught by Lousie. So Josie wants to start intentionally start drama. Either to take John for herself or to ditch John when the married couple are divorced. Either way, Josie is looking like quite the cunning little deviant.

It seems everyone is focusing on physical aspect of the relationship, even the victim herself Louise. There doesn't seem to be any compromise with therapy, medication or anything. Not even jerking off John with elastic gloves haha.

So the marriage was going to fail regardless if John cheated on her or stayed loyal. She would have driven John away because she wants him gone despite her love for him. She knows the relationship won't work out and prefers he finds someone else. People in real life do it all the time.

Anyway, I don't have any real in-depth predictions for next chapter besides Louise obviously figuring it out and having a mental breakdown. Josie (Or John) either manipulates her into some kind of open relationship, either by them sleeping with anyone they desire, they keep Josie in a Polyarmious relationship or that Louise does the obvious, she divorces John.

I would have just had chapter 1 and chapter 2 be part of same chapter. Because sex starting on the first page in the second chapter comes off as John jumping at the first opportunity rather then it being delayed. At least with the failed sex session, we could feel that this has happened so much and its breaking point. I would have saved actual cheating between Josie/John for later but this is your story and I can't tell you what to do. :) You did a good job with writing! I cant wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah

Too much B.S. for me. You have Louise who is a bitch, never wanting sex. Josie who is a closet dominatrix. And John who is a wimp. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me at the cock cage.

Get real. The guy wants sex and the slut wants denigration and control. Too many stupids for one story. A cartoon would be more appropriate.

Thanks for trying.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Agreeing to accept the cock cage

is sure sign of cuckiness. That is where this story totally went off the rails. Its bad enough that the explanation and back story of Louise's condition, and why they both accept it with no work towards improvement, has yet to be explained yet we are far into the story.

Adding the femdom bullshit makes this just more garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...