John + Rosemary + Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I still have a few tricks up my sleeve," she said, giving me a sly grin of satisfaction as the bedsprings creaked. Having the tables turned, having Rosemary fuck ME instead of the other way around, opened up a whole new erotic dynamic.

"Oh, Mama," I whimpered like a little boy. I couldn't think of many other words at the moment, nor did I care. The pressure of her body, and her smooth, silky skin against mine was both arousing and comforting at the same time as she took her pleasure greedily.

Gazing up at her reminded me of my childhood, and how she'd tuck me in, night after night, during my parents' previous out of town trips. Only this time, she was totally naked.

"I can't believe how good this feels." A moist heat, fueled by sweat and juices, glowed between our bodies. "Oh, Jesus, please don't stop."

"Don't worry," she replied, panting with exertion. She gave an extra push against my loins, getting me as deep inside her womb as possible. I discovered why.

"Oh, fuck," she growled as a spasm jerked deep inside her body. I felt her muscles quiver against my shaft and tried to identify the different parts I was feeling. Obviously, my cock had found her sweet spot as she began pumping against me more aggressively, her modest tits bouncing. "That's my good boy."

Rosemary reached out to grip the headboard as she moved against my body. Her breasts, while lacking the sheer bulk of my real mother's, came within inches of my face, presenting themselves.

"Suck my tits," she hissed, lost in pleasure. I was eager to abide.

I speared an erect nipple, drawing it into my mouth, sucking powerfully while my hands rested on the small of her back. Rosemary growled and bucked even more.

"Oh, God," she panted, lifting her head. "I don't know why we didn't seduce you sooner!"

"Because it would've been illegal!" John chimed in.

"That's okay, Mom," I replied, releasing her tit for a moment. "We have plenty of time to catch up. Then I resumed my suckling as the bedsprings squeaked with delight.

Within minutes, our bodies glistened with sweat. I loved how her sweet bush rubbed against my pubes, creating a delicious, wet friction.

"Switch," Rosemary commanded, talking to the ceiling. I knew what she meant and took her other nipple in my mouth. She hissed and writhed with renewed vigor. I could tell she was in the throes of unbridled passion. Her teasing had evaporated. Now her words and actions were of a woman consuming her lover.

"I love to nurse you so very much, honey," she said, panting with exertion. "I wish I could lactate, so I could feed you anytime I want."

I mumbled incoherently, my mouth full of her tit. Her nipples felt wonderful in my mouth, and I also wished they contained milk.

At that moment, I released her tit. With all of the information flooding my brain, an orgasm had snuck up and was about to overtake me.

"Mom, I'm about to come."

"Oh, yes, sweet baby," she responded. "Yes...yes..." Her pussy gripped me tighter. "I feel you twitching."

John fought to keep from masturbating. I suppose he wanted to save it for my ass or my mouth, or his wife's orifices.

I was melting from pleasure. "May I come? Please?" I surprised myself by sounding so meek, a little boy asking permission to complete his naughty, incestuous desires, but the onslaught of her body had whipped me into submission.

"Yes." Her pumping accelerated for a moment as she tried to hasten my orgasm. "I need your seed inside my body. Give Mom your seed, honey."

"Yes, Mama...yes...YES!!!"

With that, I ejaculated once again into my surrogate mother, growling as I injected my raw, sticky seed deep inside. As I shuddered through the crest of the climax, my undulating slowed, but she kept up her pace.

"Take my tit again," she said. "Mama needs to come, too!"

With that, I resumed suckling, much to her joy.

"Oh, Goddamn, son," she rasped breathlessly. "GodDAMN make it fucking COME." She pounded me from above, and my body felt like a rag doll as she attacked me with crazed desire.

Rosemary was really losing her shit, and I was glad to be the cause.

Her orgasm was almost like an epileptic fit. I could feel the terrain of her womb as she gasped, shuddered and bucked against me, overcome by climaxing chaos. All she could do was make animalistic noises, almost barking like a dog as wave after wave slammed through her body. I held on for dear life, not wanting to interrupt her pleasure. She babbled and swore, her eyes bugging out as if she had seen a ghost.

"Goddamn, you two," John's eyes were bugging out, too.

Holy fuck! Does it get any better than this?

Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes, which were squeezed shut, as she clenched her bared teeth.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...yes...yes..." Rosemary whispered to the air, a few mild spasms jabbing at her body as she came down.

Completely wasted, she collapsed on top of me. After several minutes of silence, with the exception of her catching her breath, she finally spoke.

"How'd that grab you, kid?" Rosemary smirked, now teasing me again. I couldn't respond, covered by her naked body, sweat and sex funk filling my nostrils. "Think we could make this a routine?" She asked.

Again, are you fucking kidding me? Every day. Always!

Rosemary pressed her mouth against mine and we kissed passionately. When our lips parted, I whispered.

"Yes."

We clung to each other in the aftermath, getting back to normal, whatever that was. My brain buzzed with new emotions, trying to sort out what happened. My aggression had subsided somewhat. Now something new had taken place, and I still wasn't sure what it was.

After our breathing had returned to normal and everything dried, we all huddled together on the bed, our naked bodies intertwining. John and Rosemary queried me about the happenings of the past few days.

"Seriously, now, tell me the truth. Did the ass play do anything for you?" John asked facetiously.

Are you fucking kidding? Goddamn! "Damn right, it did. It was weird, but I'd like to do that more." I toyed with his nipple. "I like being taken."

"Well, I figured you might have some anal experience, what with your preferences." He kissed my neck.

Bastard. I didn't yet know enough to label myself as bisexual, but John and his solid form made it easy for me to cross over. He continued taunting me, pressing his hips against mine, rubbing my thigh. His breath caressed my shoulder and cheek as he spoke.

"Tell me more, son." His mouth was less than an inch from my ear.

"It made my cock more sensitive," I replied. "Is it like that when men fuck each other in the ass?"

"Hmmm, yes." He kissed my shoulder.

Rosemary stroked my cheek, slowly and gently, her slender fingers caressing my cheekbones.

"I wouldn't waste time thinking about your preferences," she said. "You just like to fuck, and that's all that matters."

"You can say that again." I kissed her fingertips.

7.

John and Rosemary were one of the first people I knew to have cable television. After we finally dragged ourselves from bed, we all moved to the big, comfortable sofa in the living room to cuddle and watch television. A movie was playing on HBO, and it shocked me how much nudity and language the censors let pass. This was certainly not your standard network television fare!

"Sometimes I wish I had big tits like that," Rosemary said, commenting on the actress's oversized bosom. Green light from the television screen danced on her face.

"No fucking way," John replied, barely before she finished speaking. "Your tits are perfect."

I had to chime in. "I love how your nipples feel in my mouth, Mom."

"Yeah!" John added. "We'll suck those all night long."

"Oh, you two horndogs." Rosemary let loose with that wonderful smile of hers.

As I may have mentioned earlier, Rosemary possessed an unexcelled skill with food, utilizing her large, well-equipped kitchen throughout my stay to create sumptuous culinary delights. I had no objections.

As the movie came to an end, Rosemary quietly rose and disappeared into the kitchen. Resting my head against John's bare chest, I soon noticed wonderful scents emanating from the kitchen - sauteeing vegetables at first, then the mouth-watering smell of chicken on the gas stove's grill. Lazily, I dragged myself from the comfortable tangle of John's limbs and padded across the shag carpet to the enticing aroma.

Clad in only her open bathrobe, Rosemary stood behind the big, white-enameled range, stirring vegetables in a deep skillet.

"Mmm..." I sniffed the air approvingly, moving close to her body.

"You like?" She questioned, turning to me with a warm smile. Her open robe revealed a beautiful expanse of glossy, pale skin nestled between two diminutive breasts.

"Mmm-hmm," I nodded, closing my eyes and inhaling deeply. The odor of cooking food mingled with the musk and perfume of Rosemary's body. I stored both the odor and the image of her away for later use.

"This stuff is almost done," Rosemary said, turning toward me, motioning to the cabinet, one of her pointed breasts emerging from the robe for a second. "Get some dishes and silverware out and set the table, please, hon."

Dutifully, I obeyed, digging three Corningware plates from the high cabinet and placing them strategically on the round kitchen table. Returning to the cabinets, I retrieved cups and silverware.

"Dig some sodas out of the fridge, too," Rosemary's voice rose above the loud clapping of the wooden spoon.

Opening the refrigerator door, I grabbed three cans of Pepsi, but spied a more attractive prospect nestled in the back of the bottom shelf; a six-pack of Heineken. Grabbing one of the cold bottles, I walked up behind Rosemary with a crooked grin on my face.

"Can we have these instead?" I asked.

She turned and snorted. "I don't think so," she said, leering with a half-amused smirk on her face, "your folks definitely wouldn't approve of that."

My parents? Approve? I quickly compared the innocent bottle of beer to the multiple sessions of orgasmic sex we'd all shared. Was Rosemary nuts? How little I knew then.

Having put the Heineken away, I gazed as Rosemary's lovely body continued to play a teasing game of peek-a-boo from behind her open robe. After coming so many times in the past couple of days, I couldn't believe my erection was returning. I winced as I felt it engorge itself to a tight fullness, and fought to keep from masturbating right on the spot.

By then, she had emptied a pint of whipping cream into a bowl and was beating it with an electric mixer.

"This will go well with the desert I made yesterday," she said, referring to a delicious peach cobbler resting in the fridge.

With the repetitive movement of her arm, her robe fell open to expose her lovely breasts. Pleased to no end, I watched her sweet mounds jiggle as she moved the mixer around the bowl. After making a fluffy mass of the cream, she turned off the mixer and pulled the separate beaters off, tapping them on the edge of the bowl. Some of the mixture splattered on her.

"Oops," Rosemary jumped, now sporting a dollop of whipping cream on her breast. The thick, white goo dribbled down her erect nipple as she started to reach for a paper towel.

Boldly, I lunged forward and, with one thorough motion, licked the cream from her breast. Rosemary jumped, surprised at first, but then held still as my tongue performed its task. Sighing, she gazed down at me with an adoring expression on her face.

"Such an impetuous boy," she cooed as I pulled away then, spotting my full erection, added, "you better give that thing a rest."

The twinkle in her eye told me I should conserve my strength for later.

We all ate together in relative silence. Strangely enough, we had communicated volumes that day, physically, so words served no purpose. No elaboration was needed.

8.

Mom and Dad called early that sunny, Sunday morning, letting us know their plane would be arriving in the afternoon, and they would be retrieving their son soon after. The trip had been a success, which meant Dad had cinched a lucrative deal while Mom sunbathed by the hotel pool, sipping fruity drinks with umbrellas in them. Those were the days.

"Yes, yes," Rosemary spoke into the mouthpiece. "He's been a perfect angel."

Of course, as she spoke, I played with her breasts as John languidly nuzzled her fiery pubic mound. All three of us were naked, lounging around in our new favorite spot; that big, wonderful bed.

"I look forward to seeing you again," she squirmed, finally swatting my hand away from her tit. From the sound of her voice, I could tell she was fully aroused, but had to keep calm until the phone call ended.

"Bye, now." She quickly returned the phone's handset to its cradle. "Damn, you two, don't make me come while I'm on the phone!"

"Why not?" John raised his eyebrows. "Nothing like some good phone sex to eliminate the miles."

"And YOU." Rosemary grasped my waist, rolling me on my back. She looked down at her husband. "Let's get another orgasm out of this kid so he'll behave."

"I'm all for that," John said, his eyes eager.

"I think a good, old-fashioned hand job is a good start." Rosemary grasped my pole and began stroking.

"I'm all for that," I responded, knowing we had to get in as much sex as we could. Time was of the essence.

I marveled at Rosemary's technique, which differed from my impatient adolescent beatings. Squeezing me firmly, she pulled back my foreskin until it was taut. Then her fingers ran down my shaft, from my glans to my balls, slowly and firmly. Then she would push my foreskin back up and start the slow, agonizing process again.

"Oh, shit," John murmured. "She's going to draw this out as long as she can."

"We'll see," his wife smiled, gazing down at the object of her attention.

Quickly, I learned to relax and pleasure in her subtle ministerings. My head tilted back to rest against a pillow as the slow, exquisite agony began. Her moist, open lips, an inch from my ear, breathed steadily.

"That's it, my love," she whispered. "Now it's my turn to play."

"Uh huh," I trembled, pleasure overtaking me.

After a few more strokes, she turned to her husband.

"Why don't you help us out?" She asked, arching a mischievous eyebrow.

He didn't need any more encouragement. Immediately, John's hands were on me, passing over my torso, gently but firmly rubbing my shoulders, face and neck, then my chest. My breathing increased slightly as the gentle friction of his open palms on my nipples sent a tingling from those hard points directly to the fire in my cock. My eyes were now closed as I groaned luxuriously in erotic bliss.

Yet again, the pressure began to build deep in my loins. Rosemary's expert touch had relit the fire. John's teasing of my sensitive tits helped. Suddenly, John's mouth pressed against my parted lips. Moaning, my tongue danced with his. My hands held on to his head as we necked aggressively. Rosemary's stroking of my cock increased, and the huge weight of the oncoming orgasm began to shift, increasing into my balls.

"Let it come, baby," Rosemary breathed into my ear. The surge continued up the base of my shaft. Then her tongue flicked across my ear.

"Ooooh," my young body bucked again, breaking loose of John's kiss. I cried out, straining against the nude bodies holding me in place, as the orgasm exploded through me.

John slid down the bed, his face inches from my cock. Rosemary pulled my foreskin taut. Instantly, I felt his mouth cover my coming penis, sucking it in. For several moments, I repeatedly strained, arching my back with each wave of the orgasm. Rosemary repeatedly slid her index finger up my shaft, from the base to the top, milking all of my remaining come into John's mouth.

As I fell limply into the sea of their flesh, I felt their hands grasping and supporting my body.

"That's round one," Rosemary purred, "but there's more."

Again, we relaxed in bed, our naked bodies intertwined, recovering from our passionate session. Soon, Rosemary needed something in her mouth, and took to her husband's cock.

"Aaagh!" He growled, thrusting his hips in orgasm as Rosemary swallowed all.

"Come over here," She eventually beckoned to me.

As the sun arced across the sky, settling to the west, she offered me one last fuck. Never able to keep my erection down, I gladly crawled between her inviting thighs for another sensational orgasm while John watched serenely.

Remaining inside her after coming, my head rested against Rosemary's breast as her fingers gently stroked my arm.

"Tell me," she asked, "what did you dream about the other night, right before we first had sex? I mean..." she hesitated, "if you want to tell."

"You heard that?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"Well," she laughed, kissing my forehead, "the walls are pretty thin between our bedrooms, as you found out."

No argument there.

"Tell me," she pressed. "If you want, honey."

"Sure," I replied, and launched into detail about her and John fucking me, my parents fucking and how we all watched each other fucking ourselves silly. That last part embarrassed me slightly, telling John and Rosemary I was turned on watching my parents fuck, and eventually having my own mother replace Rosemary on top of my cock. My cheeks flushed, not only with shame, but with arousal.

"I don't think that's too strange," Rosemary reassured me. "Your mother's beautiful." She continued. "John and I had one helluva time..." But her husband interrupted sharply.

"Rosie!" he chastised, glaring at her.

"Uh..." Rosemary stammered, also becoming flushed, "I mean...your mother's very attractive, and it's normal for a boy to have sexual feelings toward his mother."

That curious exchange between John and Rosemary stuck in my head, lurking there to be examined later. But I had other fish to fry. Let's just say that the next hour's marathon beat all of us into exhaustion. By the way, John's asshole was tighter than Rosemary's pussy. But that's a story for another time.

The remainder of the day we spent on the living room sofa, watching cable television. I dozed, disinterested in what was on the TV, shifting between John and Rosemary's bodies for support. Slowly, I regained strength, becoming more alert, but I never left the warmth and support of my lover's bodies.

Around 3PM, John slapped my thigh, rousing me from a tranquil rest.

"We need to wash this sex off and get you ready to go."

We savored one last time together in the shower, getting clean and presentable. We fooled around until the water got cold, then reluctantly dried off and dressed, preparing for my parents' arrival.

As the sun faded behind the trees, Mom and Dad arrived. I carried my small suitcase out to the beige and woodgrained Oldsmobile station wagon while the adults chatted.

"Well," Mom smiled, hugging me closely to her bosom, "were you good?" I didn't answer, inhaling Mom's perfume instead, but Rosemary commented.

"He was VERY good," she cooed, "and very cooperative."

Mom gave me the strangest glance out of the corner of her eye, making me slightly uneasy. It was as if she knew everything that had happened to me that weekend. As Mom and I walked to the car, I thought I heard Dad whisper something to John and Rosemary.

"Thanks for showing him," he said. "I'll call you later."

My dick still smarting from the relentless sucking and fucking I experienced that final weekend with John and Rosemary, I returned home to my parents, my home, and my boring, teenaged life. I lasted several days, so satisfied -- and sore -- I was, before choking the chicken once again, this time to visions of sweet, perverted threesomes with my virtual parents. However, they weren't done with me by far. My visits to John and Rosemary became more frequent, most of them secretive. A stayover at a friend's house often provided a cover story for a weekend of marathon sex.

1...345678