Johnny and Kim Ch. 04 - Epilogue

Story Info
What happens next for anyone interested.
2.2k words
2.93
2.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There really isn't much sex left in the story.

***

Kim gets pregnant and decides to move to the states. Suzie also gets pregnant around the same time. Debbie and Bobby decide now is a good time for them to have one as well.

Suzie and Henry are first welcoming their daughter Angela.

Kim and Johnny have a son. They were going to name him Johnny Jr.; however, Kim changed her mind and Johnny went along with her wishes. Her departure to the states created some hurt feelings with her parents. So to mend things with them, she named their grandson after relatives. His middlename was Cecil after her mom's father. For his first name, she selected a great grandfather of her Papa's that was a hero. The problem was that there wasn't an English spelling to his name and few could pronounce it. But that was what she named him! But everyone just called him junior.

Debbie and Bobby had a son they named Ben.

Until the baby was born, Kim lived with Suzie and Henry. In the beginning, she wasn't going to have sex with Henry and Bobby unless Johnny was there but Henry seduced her one evening and she gave up on that. Johnny never expected her to abstain just because he wasn't getting any.

After the baby came, she moved into her own place. Johnny had kept his Cabana and his naval housing allowance went to that one. However, years of earning a full time salary and living with her parents had allowed Kim to save a nice little nest egg. She already had some real estate so she decided that Johnny's cabana was a better investment and bought it rather than a house in the states.

This turned out to be a good idea because she did not like living alone with the baby. She was so lonely and horny that she practically raped Bobby one day when he stopped by to check on her.

After that, she went to live with Suzie and Henry and acted as a nanny for the children. One evening, the two couples decided to name Kim as the head of their household. Kim objected but they had good reasons for doing this and she agreed as long as she continued to be the nanny.

She decided she wanted Debbie, Bobby and Ben to come live with them too; however, the house was too small. So she bought a really big house on a couple of acres. The house had several suites and a nice multi-room suite Kim used for the children. There was room for expansion but it had more than enough room for the 3 couples and their children. [Technically, Kim was only a couple when Johnny came home but that is just a detail.]

A female seaman named Gabby became interested in Johnny. Johnny's duties made wearing his wedding ring hazardous so he stopped wearing it except when he went home. Gabby only noticed that Johnny was obviously married and didn't wear his ring. To her, that was a sign of a married man looking to score and she was willing to have him score with her. Except he showed no interest!

So she sat down with him one evening and talked with him. When she tried to get him to go someplace private, he declined. He then told her that he couldn't have sex with anyone his wife had not met and approved of.

Not used to being turned down and intrigued by his wife, she decided she really didn't have anything better to do. So she flew to the states and met with the woman. She told Kim about her family - they were an Army family - and of her own love for the Navy. As a child, she secretly rooted for Navy. As a teenager, she loved the Army/Navy game as it gave her a chance to sneak off and spend time with the Navy men and watch the game with them. After one Navy victory, she celebrated by giving up her virginity. Her family disowned her when she joined the Navy.

Kim took an instant liking to the woman and adopted her into the family on the spot. Gabby was extremely moved as she had not had a family in so long. Kim found out that she wanted to be an officer. While it would have been a sure thing in the Army, she lacked connections for the Navy. Kim ordered her to become an officer. She tried to explain to Kim that it was impossible; Kim just told her to do it.

Upon returning to base, she began her affair with Johnny. When she told him of Kim's order, she thought of it as a joke. But Johnny took it seriously and told her to do as Kim instructed if she wanted to be a member of the family.

So, she filled out the applications. She was a bit surprised when she was interviewed but figured they were looking for a laugh. They were dead serious. She was very candid about her sexual history so as to avoid any false impressions. When asked how she would handle subordinates that she had previously has sex with, she answered that she knew how to handle the situation. She was shocked to find out that her file contained letters of recommendation from some extremely high placed individuals.

She was accepted, attended and graduated. Once she was commissioned, she was forced to end her affair with Johnny but she maintained her suite at the house and enjoyed sex with the 2 civilian men. Although Kim continued to insist she was just the nanny, she was persuaded to offer a guest lecture to graduating cadets. [Okay, there�s a long story there but I don�t want to go into it!]

The children grew up. Ben began a relationship with Jenny in high school. The two lived together in their own suite and married just before Ben joined the Navy. After a couple of years, Kim started becoming tired all the time. Eventually, she was unable to carry on her duties and named Jenny as her replacement.

Jenny did not know what to do but had the support of everyone in the family. Kim helped Jenny as much as she could. Kim was obviously not well but refused to tell the family what the doctor was diagnosing it as.

With Debbie's help, Jenny was able to take over; but, felt strange giving her mother-in-law directions; basically order. And Debbie obeyed without hesitation.

Johnny left the Navy to attend to his wife. Kim's treatments continued but she showed no improvement. Eventually, a family crisis happened and Jenny handled it well. Expressing pride in how Jenny had handled it and feeling confident her family was in good hands, Kim let go and died.

After Kim's funeral, Johnny and junior went back to Kim's home town and opened a charter boat business together. As father and son grew close, Johnny noticed his son abstained from sex but wouldn't talk about it other than to say that he was NOT gay.

After a few years, word came that Henry was ill and would not survive. As Henry�s time was not imminent, the pair decided they had enough of the charter boat business so they sold it and his cabana. Johnny returned home; junior was vague on his plans.

Just before he died, Henry gave Johnny his blessing to marry Suzie. Later on they did marry.

At the 10 year anniversary of Kim's death, the family decided to have a memorial celebration. At this time, Johnny and Suzie were not yet married. Suzie was exasperated that Angela was coming but her husband would be unable to come; she had not yet met her son-in-law. While talking to Debbie about it, Debbie told her friend that she was certain that Angela's husband was junior.

Taken aback by that, Suzie called Angela and asked if it was true. When Angela admitted that it was, Suzie demanded to know why they were keeping it a secret. Suzie was very confused when Angela said that it was obviously because they were blood related and the relationship was forbidden. Suzie's response was "you two are not blood related!"

It turned out that the two grew up together and believed that Kim and Suzie were sisters. Angela and junior had gone to the same college and had grown close. At one point, Angela seduced junior. After that, junior refused to have anything to do with Angela. Despondent, Angela grew promiscuous and fucked a lot of guys. Her reliance of the Pill kept her from getting pregnant but not from a rather nasty STD infection. While it was kept in check by medication, she could not have children and was not allowed to have sex with anyone not similarly infected.

When junior found out at Henry's funeral, he was furious with Angela and raped her. While everyone was upset about that, Angela down played it. At the time, she was furious. But she told her mother that she was angrier with junior for getting himself infected than about the sex. She had to explain that rape was about the only way she could legally have sex with someone without the infection.

At the she had been mad at him, told him she hated him, and sent him away. And she hadn't seen him until her father died. He just showed up one day. He told her that he didn't care if they were related; she was going to marry him. And she did.

Gabby rose through the ranks and visited her family often. She eventually married Aaron; a Naval Intelligence officer. She also made Captain and had command of her own ship with her eye on making Admiral. But while on a top secret operation with her husband and Ben, both Gabby and Aaron were killed and Ben was seriously wounded. Jenny and Ben eventually moved to a friend's house that was better equipped to handle a wheelchair.

NOTES:

I received comments that chapter one is very confusing. I have written several stories over the years that were intended for me alone. During a writing spree, I had been up late writing and was tired the next day when I was helping friends with home repairs. They asked about it but I would not tell them anything about it - too embarrassed! They encouraged me to try publishing it.

I looked into it. But there was no way I was going to work with an editor or other person on this story for publication as a book. NO chance at all! They may not have allowed it; my friends didn't really know why I was so reluctant. I looked elsewhere and found Literotica. I tried to publish "My Girlfriend's Little Brother" here.

There were problems! First, the story is about 5 teenagers having sex. 3 of them were under 18. In the state they live in, they are all of legal age. Well, the youngest was 16 and that was legal in her state. That was a problem as well since information in later chapters established her age relative to her older brother in the story and the math said she had to be 15. But I kept her age at 16 and said to hell with math!

But the minimum age on Literotica is 18. I tried to find a way around it but failed. I thought of going to another site. The problem was that while I may not agree with Literotica's standards; they HAVE standards. Other sites didn't seem to have any. I prefer Literotica's standards to none at all.

I gave up on it and published "The Shopkeeper" instead since it had only adults for the first whole bunch of chapters.

But then there was another problem. I was told that my story was not formatted properly for web publication. I was taught to write in the 80's when there was no such thing as web publication. Although my story met the rules I was taught, there were new ones. So I went through it and formatted it for the web. I'm not certain how well I did as I had never done it before. And the response wasn't all that great.

But recently, a new story came up. In "My Girlfriend's Little Brother", one of the main characters introduced at the beginning joins the Navy and leaves. He later returns with a wife and she joins the story. But that story did not cover how the two met.

That story started playing out in my head and I wrote it down. As I wrote it down, I thought about trying again to publish. This story seemed pretty independent from the original. While I easily followed it since I knew the other story, I feared it might not be to others. What got me interested in trying again was that this was the first story I wrote with a mind to web publication.

Okay, I tried and response wasn't all that great. Chapter 3 got rated with a 5, 1, 4 and a 2. It got favorited by a very few people with hundreds of other favorites. And there is a lot less sex in future chapters. As there were people that like the story, I thought they might like to see what happens next. Chapter 3 and after are already written; the two stories merge at that point.

But I know the answer. I may find my writing entertaining to too few people like to continue publishing. So I leave you with this.

Sincerely,

Embarrassed But I'm Going to Try It