Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The following month, Johnny had a life-changing experience with a long-time friend from school named Sherry. Unlike Johnny, Sherry was not a virgin. She had dated several guys, but her relationship with Johnny had always been platonic. They had been best friends ever since they had been in the second grade, and lived only two blocks apart. She was the one person in the world Johnny was most comfortable with, but he didn't even trust her with the secret of his "freakishly huge" dick.

However, that second half of her senior year she had enjoyed casually fucking two other guys from their school, and it got her thinking that it was a real shame Johnny wasn't getting any. He was a nice guy, but he seemed nervous around most women. She knew he was a virgin, and she thought he was really cute.

Sherry had already decided she wanted to have sex with Johnny before she asked him out. It didn't feel like a date, so Johnny was not nervous about it. He was relaxed and funny. That only made Sherry want him more. She'd always liked him, and she was excited about what they were going to do when she led him into her bedroom and closed the door.

Johnny was caught completely unprepared when Sherry leaned up to kiss him and her hand slid down to stroke his cock through his baggy pants. His eyes shot open in shock, and he struggled to accept that it was really happening. It never occurred to him to kiss her back. Instead, he stared at her face and wondered what she was doing. Then he let out a gasp through his nose when her fingers gave his stiffening shaft a squeeze.

Sherry was delighted to feel a thick, hard cock filling her hand. Johnny always wore such baggy clothes that she had expected him to have a rather small penis. This might be a lot better than I thought! The thought of a nice, thick dick filling her up made Sherry's pussy flood with her juices. Her fingers slid up to find his zipper, and they both sucked in a breath as they heard the distinct sound it made as that zipper opened up.

They shared another gasp as Sherry reached into his boxers and pulled out Johnny's rapidly-hardening cock. Then she looked down, and everything abruptly changed.

"Jesus Christ, what is that?!?" she cried. She recoiled and looked terrified as she released his gigantic, pulsing dick.

Johnny's heart sank when he saw the look on her face. He had not expected anything to happen with Sherry, but that look... She was staring at his dick like it was a monster from a movie; as if she feared it was about to attack her. As soon as he shifted and tried to reassure her, she only looked more terrified.

"Sherry, I wasn't..." he started, but then he bit his lip as he had a horrifying thought of his own. What would he do if she told other girls how freakishly big his dick was? Visions of those girls' faces flashed through his mind, only they all wore Sherry's frightened, revolted expression. Fuck! he thought, I might never get a date again!

He lurched forward, and managed to seize Sherry's shoulders firmly before she could scoot away. The look in his eyes was intense and desperate when he stared into hers.

"Please, Sherry!" he gasped, "Please don't tell anyone about this."

When he said "this" he nodded down toward his rapidly-softening dick. Sherry licked her lips and stared at it for a couple seconds before looking back into his eyes and nodding. Her expression softened when she saw Johnny's stricken expression, and she felt awful for the way she'd reacted. Still, she could not believe the size of that massive dick. Her eyes flitted down and she slowly shook her head as she watched him tuck it back into his underwear before zipping up.

Even soft, it looked gigantic. She could only imagine how much it would hurt if he tried to push it into her. She couldn't even imagine how much worse it would be if he was hard. For several seconds after he had put it away, they stared at each other nervously. Then Sherry had the thought, I was going to give him a mercy fuck. Look how bad that backfired! She bit her lip, but couldn't contain the giggle that thought sent through her.

Johnny's expression softened, and he let a smile slowly return to his lips. Inside, he was still terrified Sherry would be unable to keep their secret, but at least she no longer looked scared of him. He reached for her hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah," she replied with a slow nod. "Johnny, I'm sorry. I thought I wanted to have sex with you, but I had no idea..." Her head tilted downward, toward the monster lurking in Johnny's baggy pants.

"Yeah," he sighed. "If I had known, I guess I could have warned you."

It wasn't really what he meant to say, but that was how he would think about it for some time. My freakishly large dick should come with a warning.

* * *

When he got home following that disastrous "first date," Johnny wanted nothing more than to retreat to his room. He was still embarrassed by what had happened, and his mind was in turmoil. Fears threatened to overwhelm him, and he had no idea how to express them. All his imagination could conjure up were visions of his classmates laughing and pointing at him, whispering to each other and calling him a freak. Unfortunately, his mother was waiting.

Crystal gave him a smile as soon as he walked in the front door. "How is Sherry?" she asked.

Naturally, she didn't know it had been a date. Johnny hadn't, so he had not presented it in those terms. He had merely said that he was going out to the mall with Sherry, and that they might catch a movie. He hadn't expected to go back to her house, and certainly hadn't been prepared for what happened in her bedroom. Johnny managed to put an insincere smile on his face.

"She's fine," he lied.

Then he struggled not to stare. His mother was wearing a tank-top with spaghetti strings for straps. The sides were cut extremely low, coming down halfway to her hips on either side. That flimsy garment barely concealed her hard nipples, and vast expanses of her breasts were revealed. He could see most of her left breast from where he stood in the hallway. Her massive jugs pulled the bottom of the tank-top upward, revealing her tummy from her belly button on down, and made it obvious she was only wearing a pair of skimpy panties.

The way she was sitting on the couch with her right leg pulled up beneath her, he could clearly make out the obvious cameltoe of her pussy. As soon as she shifted, turning to face him, her left nipple peeked out briefly from the side of the tank-top and her pussy lips seemed to open and close—like a mouth that was hungry for cock.

Johnny swallowed heavily. Crystal sensed something was bothering him, but he spoke up before she could ask.

"Mom, I'm going to go change," he said quickly. "Did you have dinner while I was out?"

"No, baby," she replied, shaking her head and threatening to expose her nipple once again, "I was waiting for you to get home." She leaned forward before standing, once again giving him a show. "I'll get started on it now."

"Thanks Mom," Johnny blurted, and then he hustled around the corner into his bedroom.

He pushed the bedroom door closed and leaned back against it, blowing out a huge breath. "Fuck," he whispered, shaking his head. Out in the kitchen, Crystal looked down and sucked in a breath in shock. Her tank-top had bunched up between her enormous tits, exposing both of them!

"Oh, damn," she said softly, as she carefully pulled the garment outward to conceal her hard nipples, "It's a good thing Johnny didn't see that!" Her words sent an unexpected shot of arousal through her, and she decided she really ought to put on something more substantial before she accidentally flashed her son.

Of course, she already had. Johnny had seen her tits in their glorious entirety before he bolted for his bedroom. It hadn't been the first time he had gotten to see her huge breasts exposed that way, when she wore a skimpy top. In fact, it was the third time it had happened with that very tank-top. Crystal continued to live in denial, assuring herself she had "been lucky" not to have flashed her son. It was only because Johnny never ogled her when it happened that she convinced herself he hadn't noticed.

Even as Crystal retreated to her bedroom to pull on a loose pair of shorts and a blouse over her outfit, Johnny was staring at his own huge cock as he slid his pants down his legs. Despite his fears following his date with Sherry, he was completely hard. His mother always had that effect on him. He shook his head and stared at it in dismay, wondering how badly his mother would freak out if she saw it.

"How big is this thing, anyway?" he muttered.

Impulsively, he stepped over toward his desk and snatched the plastic ruler from the little carousel that held his pens and pencils. He held out his pulsing boner and lowered the ruler on top of it, pressing one end of the ruler to the juncture of his dick and his groin. The thick shaft was about twice the thickness of the ruler, and the flared head of his cock was obviously much wider.

His eyes shot open in disbelief when he saw that the other end of the ruler didn't even reach the end of his dick! More than half of the fat, pulsating mushroom head extended past the end of the ruler, and he shook his head again.

"A foot long and then some," he breathed.

He was not amused.

Four blocks away, Sherry sat on her bed and shook her own head. Her lovely features betrayed her shock. She still could not get over how enormous Johnny's cock had been! More than once, she glanced down at her right hand. She could not shake the vision of his thick shaft filling that hand, and the head of that massive dick...she licked her lips and shuddered. There was no way that thing could ever fit inside her!

She let her legs drift open and looked down at her pretty little pussy. "That thing would tear me wide open!" she whispered. Her left hand drifted down to lightly touch her puffy outer lips, and it surprised her that she was still wet. Sherry had to remind herself that she had expected to have sex with Johnny, until she saw the monster he was packing. She tried to convince herself that was why she was still wet, and not that the idea of Johnny's enormous cock stretching her wide open had her aroused.

* * *

Johnny, Crystal, and Sherry all had intense dreams that night. Only Crystal could not recall exactly what it was she had dreamed the following morning.

For some time, she had intensely sexual dreams in which some well-endowed stranger had come into her bedroom and fucked her silly. That night was the first time she understood it had been her son she'd been dreaming about the entire time, but at first it didn't register what was happening. She had been so focused on the enormous, pussy-pleasing cock that was bobbing its way toward her as she lay in bed that she didn't pay any attention to the man attached to that amazing dick. Her eyes shot open in shock when her son's face appeared over her in the bed, but by then her traitorous pussy was welcoming every glorious inch of him.

"Oh, Johnny!" she gasped, unaware that she said it aloud as she slept.

"Ohhh, Mom," he groaned in response.

Crystal's voluptuous body writhed and arched up from the bed. She pushed the covers aside and moaned loudly in her sleep, and her legs opened up wide as the intensely sexual dream consumed her. In the morning she would only be able to recall that she'd had a particularly intense dream, and would wonder why she felt guilty about having it.

Johnny's dream wasn't nearly as fun. He dreamt that everyone knew his secret, and he had been labeled a freak before he even set foot in school. His heart sank when he saw the faces of his fellow students, and the guilty look on Sherry's face betrayed her before she said a word.

"I trusted you," Johnny sobbed. Then he turned and stumbled away from her toward his first class.

Even the teachers—the same ones he had secretly lusted after—looked at him with wariness. None of the girls wanted to sit anywhere near him, and the ones who were left with those desks looked terrified as they stared at him while they carefully took their seats.

Lying in his bed, Johnny shook his head and mumbled, "I'm sorry," again and again. He didn't sleep worth a shit. In the morning, he couldn't get that haunting vision out of his head, and he felt exhausted long before he got to school.

Sherry had been silent as she slept, but in her dream Johnny was in her room, advancing on her with his completely hard monster cock in his hand. "You said I could fuck you," he said. She shook her head fearfully, but couldn't find the words to protest until he was in her bed, prying her legs apart.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he assured her. Then his face split in an evil grin and she knew he would not be gentle at all. Her mouth shot open when she felt him splitting her open, and she knew the pain would be unbearable.

"Oh no!" she gasped.

Then she sat up, her eyes wild as she stared around her bedroom. She was breathing heavily and it was only slightly reassuring that it had only been a dream. It took a while for her to fall back asleep, but in her dream Johnny was waiting for her. He took her again and again, and she couldn't even find her voice to cry out in protest as that massive dong ravaged her pussy. She was certain her poor little pussy would be a wreck long before he was satisfied, and then it seemed like he would never stop fucking her!

Like Johnny, she was exhausted and fearful when she got to school the next day.

When they met in the hallway, they exchanged wary, shy smiles. Then they were both relieved to see that same haunted look reflected in each other's eyes.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked quietly.

Sherry shrugged slightly in response, noting the way Johnny's eyes locked onto hers when she did. He's trying not to stare at my tits, she realized. That was reassuring in a way no words would have been. Her long-time school friend Johnny wasn't the relentlessly horny demon who had fucked her half to death in her nightmares the night before. In fact, he looked scared. She managed a smile.

"I'm just tired," she replied.

"Bad dreams?" Johnny asked. When she nodded, he nodded as well. "Me too," he whispered.

It would take a few days, but their friendship would remain intact and would eventually get back to normal. Well, almost normal. Every once in a while Sherry would lean in and whisper some little remark, reminding Johnny of the "big secret" she was keeping for him. Over time, it became funny; an inside joke that they would share. It was only amusing to Johnny when he realized Sherry would never betray him by telling anyone else. Once he had that realization, he appreciated her more than ever as a friend.

* * *

Over the ensuing two weeks, Johnny chewed over the quandary he was left to face, following that disastrous date with Sherry. His mother seemed more concerned about him than ever, and it made him feel like a horrible son when he would feel his big dick stiffening every time she tried to talk to him. One of her concerns was that he wasn't dating.

"I'm just worried about you," she sighed, making her enormous breasts rise and fall. In the thin t-shirt she wore, he couldn't miss how hard her nipples were. Johnny's eyes flared, but he was careful to maintain eye contact. "You spend so much time alone in your room, Johnny," she continued, "Have you even dated since you turned 18?"

Johnny briefly considered mentioning that he had been on one date, but he quickly discarded the idea. If she started asking him for details, he was worried how he might react. Instead he chewed the inside of his cheek for a moment before responding.

"I have been thinking about asking a couple of girls out," he said carefully. "I just wasn't sure that was okay with you, Mom. I didn't want to leave you home alone while I was taking some girl out on a date."

She reached across the table impulsively to squeeze his hand, once again giving him an incredible display as her breasts were mashed against the tabletop.

"You're so sweet," she said, giving him a wistful smile. "You need to date, though. It's important for you to have a normal relationship with women, especially after the way your father—" She stopped and leaned back, blowing out an annoyed breath and shaking her head. Her voice was soft when she finished with, "I want you to have a happy life, Johnny, with someone who really loves you."

That conversation would occupy Johnny's thoughts for days afterward. He was so worried about it that he wasn't sure what to do. His mother would think he was chickening out if he didn't ask some girl out on a date, but he couldn't think about the idea of dating without picturing Sherry's terrified expression. She was a wonderful friend, but he seriously doubted any of the other girls at his school would be capable of keeping something like that to themselves.

It didn't cross his mind that Sherry would have been the perfect girl for him to date. She already knew, and he wouldn't have to worry about her saying anything. After that one disastrous "date" he figured she would have zero interest and he couldn't blame her. Instead, he saw Debra in the hallway and considered asking her out. He had long admired Debra's incredible tits, and he knew she was the sort of girl who would not be interested in having sex with him. In the moment he considered it, she seemed like the solution to his problem. He could ask her out, take her on "real dates," and she would not be upset when he didn't try to put the moves on her.

It still took another two days for him to work up the courage to ask her out, and he might not have done it if his mother hadn't asked about his dating again. That time she was standing right in front of him, looking up into his eyes intensely as she held his hand. At that range her arousal was nearly overwhelming. He could smell her pussy almost as clearly as if he had been holding a pair of her fragrant panties to his nose. The low-cut top she wore let him see both of her straining nipples and almost her entire breasts were on display.

"Please, Johnny," she finished breathily, "You need to at least ask a girl out."

"Y-yes ma'am," he managed to stammer before fleeing into his bedroom.

Crystal sighed as she watched his retreating back. Then she retreated to her own bedroom, and within minutes she was gasping through an intense orgasm as her thick dildo pounded her insatiable pussy. She quickly reached a second, even more amazing climax. That one took the edge off of her desperate horniness. For just an instant she had the thought that she seemed to have better orgasms right after she talked with her son, but that thought was gone before she could dwell on it and understand the significance.

She could not acknowledge that her son was turning her on.

* * *

Johnny steeled his nerve and even managed a confident-looking smile as he approached Debra at the end of the following school day. I have to do this, he thought. Debra gave him a slight smile and then cocked her head as he drew closer. They'd known each other for years, but had not spoken often in that time. It wasn't like they'd ever been friends. The way his eyes were locked onto hers, he was clearly coming over to talk to her, and she wondered why.

"Hey, Debra," Johnny said smoothly, "How are you?"

"I'm okay," she replied uncertainly. Then she had to smile when he fixed her with his winningest grin.

"I'd like to ask you out on a date," he said.

"Oh! I..." Debra's eyes widened and she immediately started to shake her head.

He leaned closer. "It's okay, Debra," he whispered in a conspiring tone, "I know you haven't really dated. My mom has been giving me grief because I haven't dated anybody. I hope it doesn't offend you, but I was thinking, 'Who do I know that I could go out with just as friends, without all that pressure?' I know you are a religious woman, and we could go out and have fun without either of us worrying that the other would try something. Would you mind doing that with me?"