Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra regarded him and blinked as she thought it over. Because she didn't know him that well, Debra immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was likewise a deeply religious person who was committed to remaining chaste. A lovely smile lit up her face when she had that thought. Johnny was a cute guy, but it was so rare to find an understanding, God-fearing young man these days! She reached out and squeezed his hand.

"I would love to!" she finally replied.

Johnny smiled, happy to have managed to ask and even happier that she'd accepted, but he wasn't sure what to do next. He looked down and turned his hand, giving Debra a handshake. It seemed safe but awkward to him, but he certainly didn't think she would welcome a kiss—plus they were in the hallway in school. To Debra, it seemed a reassuring gesture. He would be a gentleman who would not try anything.

After the handshake, she gave him her phone number and a dazzling smile. "Call me when you get home," she said.

As Johnny walked out to his car, it felt like a weight had been removed from his shoulders. It was such a relief that he had managed to ask Debra out on a date, and this would hopefully make his mother happy. As soon as he thought of her, though, his dick lurched in his baggy school pants. Johnny looked around a little warily when he felt that now-familiar response, to make sure nobody was looking his way. Even if they had, they likely wouldn't have noticed. Still, it was reassuring to him that nobody was looking at him.

He opened the car door and slid inside, and then adjusted his stiffening cock down the leg of his pants before starting the car and driving home. As usual, his mother was not home when he got there. Johnny was completely hard by the time he found the panties his mother had put into the laundry hamper the afternoon before. He took a deep whiff of them before heading into his bathroom for another masturbatory session in his shower.

As usually was the case, he reached a quick orgasm with those panties pressed against his face. Then he found himself picturing Debra on her knees in front of him. She was displaying her marvelous rack and looking up at him with her eyes wide. "You've been so good, Johnny," she said in his mind, "I know we can't have sex, but let me take care of this for you."

It was only a fantasy, so Johnny merely groaned and went with it. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined Debra would actually suck his cock like she did in that fantasy. Since it was his fantasy, Debra was incredibly skilled at taking his huge dick into her mouth and sucking him off. She even moaned happily and swallowed it all when he came. When he reached that point of release, Johnny threw his head back and gasped, "Fuck! Fuck yesss!" as he shot a massive load all over the tile wall in front of him.

He was careful to wash it all away when he turned on the shower afterward, and couldn't quite wipe the grin off his face. Once he was showered, he was calm enough to make that phone call to Debra without fear of saying something foolish. He was still slightly damp after drying himself, with his towel wrapped around his waist as he picked up the phone and dialed her number. It was reassuring to hear her voice on the other end of the line immediately; Johnny wasn't sure what he would have said to either of Debra's parents.

"Hello?" she said as she answered her phone.

"Hey, it's Johnny," he said, "I can call back later if this is a bad time."

"Oh, no, this is fine," Debra said. Then she took a big breath. She couldn't hide her nervousness, and Johnny wondered why she would be nervous. As she spoke, he began to understand. "Listen, Johnny, I'm happy you asked me out, but you should know I absolutely will not fool around with you. If you thought it was some kind of act or something, well it's not. If you don't want to date me, I understand."

She got all of it out quickly, in a single breath, and then sucked in air. Johnny felt bad for her in that moment, and understood her nervousness. She was an attractive young woman with huge tits, particularly for an 18-year-old high school girl. He could only imagine how many guys had asked her out and wanted to have sex with her. Since he knew a lot of those guys, he could easily picture one of them being a complete asshole when she refused to put out.

"Debra, it's okay," he assured her. "I'm happy to hear you say that, honestly. I figured we would go out once, and if you liked it we could keep seeing each other. I'm not in a hurry to do anything else, especially if you don't want to. I was just worried I might hurt your feelings if I said that—like it would sound like I don't think you're attractive. You know?"

"Yes!" Debra replied happily. "That's exactly...thank you, Johnny. You have no idea what a relief it is for me to hear you say that."

She flopped back on her bed in relief, and Johnny chuckled softly to hear it. Already he felt better about how this was going. He settled back in his own bed, but then bit his lip as he recalled the fantasy he'd just entertained and watched his cock rising beneath his towel. It was just a fantasy, he reminded himself.

"So, Debra, where would you like to go on our date?" he asked.

"Hmm," she replied thoughtfully, "I don't know. Honestly, I figured..." She stopped herself and shook her head, smiling as she continued, "How about pizza?"

"Sounds good," Johnny replied.

"We can go to the pizza joint across the street from the school, then," she said. "I'll pay for mine, you pay for yours, okay?"

"Um, sure," Johnny replied.

Unaware they did so, they both sat up at the same time. Debra glanced down, surprised to see how hard and obvious her sensitive nipples were. She smiled and shook her head, glad that Johnny couldn't see them. It gave her a naughty thrill to run her fingers over the left one as she talked to him on the phone.

"When did you want to go? Tomorrow or Friday?" she asked.

"Tomorrow's good," Johnny replied after a moment's thought. "Shall we just walk over after school, or do you want to go home first and I'll pick you up?"

"We can go over right after school," she replied. "That way we'll have more time to talk."

"Sounds great," Johnny said. He glanced down then, a little apprehensive to see how hard he was getting. Then he realized that his mother's fragrant panties were tucked between his school clothes, right next to him on the bed. He rose to his feet and scooped up the clothes in his right hand, still talking as he made his way to the hamper. "Don't mind me," he said into the phone, "I'm just putting my dirty clothes into the wash."

"Oh, yeah," Debra replied absently. Her nipple was completely hard, and she was a little shocked how turned on she was. "I should probably do some laundry before I forget." Her legs were shaky as she got to her feet.

Despite his thin frame, Johnny had a fairly deep voice—particularly for a guy his age. It really turned Debra on just to listen to him talk. She thought about saying something suggestive, but quickly changed her mind. She would hate to give him the wrong impression, after the wonderful way they had started off. Instead she sighed, "I guess I should let you go, then. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks, Johnny."

"Thank you," he replied. After putting the clothes into the hamper, he debated a few different things he could say before murmuring, "Have a nice evening, Debra. It was good to talk to you."

"You too," she replied with a smile.

They hung up, and hummed happily as they started loading clothes into their washing machines.

Johnny was caught by surprise when he heard the door from the garage open just a few minutes later. He was still in the laundry room, still clad only in that bath towel, when his mother came into the dining room behind him.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Oh! Mom!" he blurted. Then he stepped out and struggled not to stare.

Crystal had untucked her blouse, reached back to unhook her bra, and was already pulling the unwieldy garment out in front of her. It made her massive tits spill out, and her blouse briefly rose to expose them completely as she pulled the bra out. Johnny licked his lips nervously, unable to tear his eyes away from those incredible tits.

Crystal turned in surprise, but didn't see the way her son was checking her out. Her eyes were immediately drawn to his naked midsection. It was the first time in almost a year that she had seen her son without a shirt. Johnny wasn't hugely muscular, obviously, but he had much better muscle tone than she had suspected. He looked more "ripped" than merely skinny, without those baggy clothes hanging off of him. Her blouse dropped back into place, covering her mouthwatering breasts, so that Johnny was looking at her face when her eyes rose to meet his. He gave her a grin.

"I finally asked Debra out on a date," he announced. "We're going out tomorrow for pizza."

"Oh, Johnny, that's great!" Crystal replied.

She quickly closed the distance between them to give him a hug, but that made her breasts wobble like crazy. Johnny could see them clearly through her blouse. Somehow he managed not to stare, and then those huge, soft breasts were mashed against his midsection as his mother squeezed him tightly to her. His dick lurched against her belly, but she didn't realize what it was until after he released her and turned to head back to his room.

She hadn't gotten a good look, but that was the moment Crystal first realized that her son had a really big dick.

* * *

Over that same two-week span, while Johnny was struggling to figure out what he should do, his friend Sherry had her own quandary. For the first three nights after she had seen Johnny's enormous dick, she had nightmares in which he fucked her mercilessly. Those had left her feeling weak and terrified, but Johnny had been so nice when they had actually hung out and talked that her mind gradually let go of those frightening visions.

However, she began to catch herself staring at Johnny's crotch when they were together, particularly in school. It took another week for her to figure out that she really wanted to see his dick again. When she understood that was what she was thinking, she chuckled and shook her head. She didn't really want to see it, did she? Over the next few days, she was surprised to realize that she really did. She'd only gotten a brief glimpse of it, and the more she thought about it the more she wanted to see it again.

Her dreams began to change, then.

Instead of being terrified, she was excited as she pulled Johnny's enormous cock out of his pants. He changed in her dreams as well. He was nervous and tried to dissuade her, which only made her more determined. Sherry had several dreams in which she pulled Johnny's massive dick out of his pants, stroking it and feeling triumphant even as he groaned weakly in protest and struggled to stop her.

She had finally made up her mind to ask him out again, only to find out he was going out on a date with Debra that Thursday afternoon.

They were sitting in the cafeteria when he told her. She had furtively peeked over at his lap as he sat next to her, once again trying to make out where his dick was hidden in the folds of his baggy pants. It took a few seconds for her brain to process what he had said. Then she shook her head and looked up at his face in surprise.

"Wait, you asked Debra out on a date?" The disbelief was clear on her face, and she shook her head. She didn't say it out loud, but she was thinking, Why in the fuck would you ask her out?

"Yeah," Johnny replied, and his happy grin made it clear he was pleased with himself. "I was a little worried she would say no, but once we talked a little bit...I think this is going to work out well."

All Sherry could think about in that moment was all the times Debra had looked at her or other girls in one of their classes with disapproval, whenever they talked about guys they'd been with. She seemed like the most prudish, stuck-up bitch in the entire school! Why a sweet, hung guy like Johnny...her eyes widened when she figured it out.

"You just wanted to ask someone out who wouldn't want sex?" she blurted.

"Shh!" Johnny replied, blushing furiously. He looked around the cafeteria in embarrassment, but nobody was paying any attention to them. In his mind she had been far too loud, and he was worried about word getting back to Debra. "It wasn't just that," he whispered defensively. "Debra and I have always gotten along, and I have always found her attractive. Plus it will get my mom off my back."

Sherry nodded and a small grin came to her lips. He was only asking her out because he knew Debra wouldn't be interested in sex. That was a relief, but she immediately played it off.

"Well, I'm happy for you Johnny. I know it couldn't have been easy for you to ask her out."

"Thanks," he replied, once again looking pleased with himself.

She leaned in closer. "You could have asked me out, you know." Her hand slid over to squeeze his thigh beneath the table, and her fingertips lightly grazed the shaft of his cock.

Johnny shook his head, smiling and chuckling as he pulled her hand away. Sherry was a little disappointed to see that he wasn't taking her seriously, even though she understood why.

"Mom wouldn't think of it as a 'real date' if I took you out," he explained. "We've been friends for so long, she would suspect I was just taking advantage of our friendship so I didn't have to get up the courage to ask a girl out."

"I'm a girl!" Sherry protested. She pushed out her chest, as if to say, "Look! I have tits!"

"I know," Johnny replied, reaching over to give her knee a little squeeze, "But our parents couldn't imagine us actually dating. We've just been friends so long. Even when you had me over to your house, your parents didn't give it a second thought when you took me back to your room. Would they have reacted the same way if you'd taken another guy to your bedroom?"

"My dad would have kicked down the door," Sherry chuckled as she imagined it.

"Exactly," Johnny said. They shared a grin, as they so often did, and went back to eating their lunch.

Even though Sherry was mildly disappointed, her mind pictured Johnny and Debra's date going badly, and then he would call her afterward. He had turned to her many times over the years when things had gone badly in his life. She had been there for him when his father had walked out, just as he had held her for an hour after her first break-up. Sherry had no doubt that Debra would disappoint him, perhaps even give him a lecture before telling him that she wouldn't see him again.

Unable to help it, she smiled at that thought. He would turn to her, and she would be there as his friend to comfort him. Maybe then she could coax him into letting her see his dick again. She licked her lips and imagined it filling both of her hands as she stroked him and gave him relief.

I wonder how much he comes? she wondered.

* * *

It did not work out the way Sherry expected, though. She had the same skewed image of who Debra was as a person that most of the other girls in the school had. When Sherry had started having sex and hadn't regretted it, Debra had given her some dirty looks and shaken her head in disapproval. Debra did the same whenever she overheard other girls talking about guys they had been with, but she really wasn't aware she did so.

Debra certainly didn't think she was judgmental—in fact, she often recited the Biblical line, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." It simply bothered her that other girls her age seemed to make no effort to follow the commandments, and acted as if their virginity was some pesky thing to get rid of. When those girls began avoiding her, she wondered if she had said too much on the subject.

By their senior year, Debra felt lonely. She was also emotionally wrung out after so many guys had asked her out and then been mean to her when she refused to put out. When Johnny first asked her out, she expected it would be more of the same. After their phone conversation, though, she allowed herself to hope that it could be different this time.

Johnny had always been nice, but terribly shy. She had heard other girls mention that he was still a virgin, and when they did it sounded like they were sorry for him. That had bothered her, because she wondered if those same girls pitied her.

The other thing that had concerned her when Johnny first asked her out was that she wasn't sure she could trust herself. Her lush body had felt like it was betraying her lately. It felt like her nipples were constantly stiffening, craving attention. Her panties were often drenched by the time she got home from school. Even though it was sinful, she had begun to masturbate to relieve her desperate loneliness and horniness. It quickly escalated, and she was masturbating several times a day.

She had begun to fantasize about the things those other girls discussed. Her mouth watered at the idea of sucking a guy's hard cock, even though the idea had repulsed her for years. She had initially been shocked when she heard a classmate named Barbara describing how incredible it felt to get fucked in her ass, but it was incredibly arousing to tease her sensitive backdoor when she masturbated. There was something so dirty about it, and she could scarcely believe how much it turned her on or how hard she came with a finger wiggling in that tight little hole.

When Johnny called, she managed to clear her mind and make sure he didn't expect to fool around with her at all, but it was mostly because she did not trust her self control. She was worried that he might make a move on her, and that her resolve would crumble. As much as she wanted to be good and chaste, she could easily imagine a cute, nice guy like Johnny getting her all worked up and then taking advantage of her weakness.

So, she was firm on the phone and half expected he would call off their date. It had happened before. When he gave her such a reassuring answer, she practically swooned. Finally! she thought, A guy who won't try to get into my panties on the first date! I may actually get to enjoy a date for once.

Late that night, though, she lay in her bed squeezing her hard nipples and plunging her fingers into her wet pussy. She couldn't stop thinking about Johnny, and on some level that worried her. It was far too easy for her to imagine him turning her on, and her traitorous, horny body betraying her. As much as she wanted to remain a virgin until she was married, her horny pussy was eager to find out what a real cock felt like. When she pictured his face above hers, it set her off and gave her a marvelous orgasm. Then she was shocked that she had a second, even stronger one as she imagined him fucking her and sucking on her hard nipples.

Debra lay awake for a long time after she had come down from those shattering orgasms, thinking about the day ahead and praying she could be strong. Then, as so often happened, she woke up in the middle of the night to find her pussy was wet and hungry again. She sighed and got out of bed, sliding open the top drawer of her dresser and feeling around until she found her thick rubber dildo.

She bit her lip and shook her head lightly, once again imagining how badly her parents would freak out if they ever saw the thing. Then she was back in her bed, spreading her legs wide and filling her needy pussy. Her mind once again pictured Johnny above her and filled in the words he would say.

"I just want to know what it feels like," he whispered. "I'll just slide it in for a minute, and then we'll stop."

She knew it wouldn't be "just for a minute" and that they wouldn't stop, but in her fantasy she stammered, "O-okay!" and hoped she didn't sound too eager. As the fat head of the dildo slid home inside her, she moaned weakly out loud. She bit her lip so the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. "It feels so good, Johnny."