Join the Club

Story Info
The pleasures of flying long haul.
2k words
4.58
10.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ Note.. an introduction to a new idea, with an option to write more if it proves successful.. Maybe I should say its a"pilot" chapter.

Again my thanks to Pixie for her editing. All comments welcomed. ]

June was walking towards the entrance to the British Airways First Class lounge. She had her phone in hand and showed the hostess her boarding pass. Travelling was an occupational hazard in June's line of work, and she now insisted on travelling First Class for long distance flights, and Business if around Europe.

A week's shooting at the Rio de Janeiro festival for Vogue magazine was the latest assignment, just her and one other model. The pay of fifty thousand pounds a day made it a 'no brainer,' with and all travel expenses paid for, she couldn't refuse. The only question that remained in June's mind, was who was to be her co model. Her agent hadn't found anyone free until yesterday.

"Welcome back Miss Peters. Do make full use of the facilities and we will call you for your flight, which is unfortunately delayed by sixty minutes but should be boarding in about two hours."

It was now mid-day and if the flight left at 2. 30 pm with 11 hours 30 minutes flight time and 3-hour time difference she should be in Rio about 11.00 pm local time.

June sighed at the prospect of the long journey.

One of the downsides to flying was delays, and it happened all too often for June's liking. But considering where she was a few years ago, she just smiled and accepted the status quo.

"Thank you," she said, and walked to the corner of the lounge, putting her travel bag down and asking for a glass of white wine.

"Can I get you anything to eat Miss? Maybe a sandwich or salad perhaps?"

"No I'm fine at the moment thank you."

June always dressed casually when travelling, jeans, jumper, and flat shoes and

her hair tied back with a band. Although now recognised by many she hated fame, and would keep in the background so as not to be recognised. The paparazzi were everywhere at Heathrow looking for that one special shot to sell to the tabloids.

June picked up her phone again and pressed Pix's number on speed dial.

"Hi darling, we're delayed by an hour so it's going to be late into Rio. Maybe 2.00 am U.K. time. I'll phone you in the morning rather than wake you."

"Just send a text to say you've arrived safe. You know I worry when you travel long haul."

"Ok will do, and have a good week without me," she giggled. "Don't let Billy overspend the budget"

Pixie had a redecoration of Emily's to arrange with Billy, the rooms were getting a little tired and bar area needed an uplift.

"Speak to you tomorrow, love you more "

Just as she was hanging up there was a commotion at the entrance to the lounge...people gathered photographers and paparazzi shuffled each other.

Now what? June thought and looked on.

There she was, glamorous as ever, posing for photographs, smiling, and calling everyone darling. June knew this voice only too well.

Cara walked through into the lounge leaving everyone in her wake.

"Oh June I'm so pleased it's you - we're going to have such fun over the next week, darling." She gave her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

"How on earth did you manage to get on this trip Cara? I thought you were busy with Stella."

"Oh she got covid and the shoot was cancelled, which meant I was free and as you well know, any chance of working with the hottest girl in town is right up my street.

And just for the record, I know you love Pixie. How is she by the way? So I promise not to try and seduce you more than three times a day, you know I am crazy about you."

"Cara you are one of my best friends, if anyone else said that I'd have punched them on the nose"

They both laughed, and drank wine.

After about ninety minutes the call for their flight was announced, with apologies for the delay and a promise to try and make up time during the flight.

As they walked to the gate there were the odd pair of eyes staring, which amused Cara but annoyed June. There was such a difference between them. Whilst Cara was more open and took great delight in being noticed, smiling and waving at anyone who even gave her a second look, June would walk with her head down. She loved the work and money, but hated fame. She'd much rather be back with Pixie organising new decor for Emily's.

There were just eight First Class seats on the flight, and two of them were unoccupied: there was a businessman called George, who was going out to buy coffee; a couple in their thirties, Ruth and Simon, on their fifth wedding anniversary having saved up to fly First; June and Cara; and finally a rather gorgeous Brazilian lady, Eva, in her early forties who had been to London shopping and taking in the sights and shows, having divorced her husband 5 years ago and taking half his fortune with her. All six gathered in the first-class lounge area of the flight after take-off and introduced themselves.

Cara being the most forward seemed to be hogging the conversation, telling everyone how she and June had met and worked together many times in the past. But that didn't worry June, who just sat with a glass of champagne and listened.

As time passed, June had listened to everyone's life story, taking it all in, and again thinking back to four years ago, when she was soaking wet and sleeping under the shadows of a Leeds shopping centre back entrance.

The champagne was having an effect on everyone, and conversation got louder with more laughter.

Cara's efforts to still to tempt June into a kiss, was gaining strength minute by minute, as June's defences began to drop.

It was a long flight, and they all soon went back to their respective seats for a meal before sleep or watching a movie.

The hostess Susan was delightfully attentive to Eva, but paid special attention to both June and Cara, possibly because she had always wanted to be a top model, but the breaks never came, and so she ended up working for British Airways as one of their leading air hostesses.

Her colleague Henry spent most of his time looking after George, Ruth and Simon on the right side of the plane.

Eva was so friendly and showed lots of interest in Susan, flirting with her at every opportunity. The odd grasp of a hand or nudge of a bottom relaxed Susan as she went about her duties.

Cara noticed that with a slight envy, as she was usually the one to spot a girl in need of female company. June just stretched out in her seat, pulled up her blanket and went to sleep.

The flight was about eight hours in, and Ruth got up to go to the lavatory cubicle, only to find it occupied. She stood waiting.

There was a thud on the door from inside, and a whimper, followed by: "oh yes that's it." That was followed by a second thud and a bang, and a:

"Ahh ahh! Oh yesss! There yes there, that's it - ohhhhhhh."

Ruth, being a little naive started blushing, but the more she listened the more excited she became, as her hand slowly moved inside her panties. Gradually the noises from within gathered pace and increased volume.

Ruth began to play with herself. Just a finger rubbing her clit at first, before she gradually slipped it inside and started to pump. The lighting was low so she thought no one could possibly see her with her hand between her legs as she gradually masturbated to the sounds coming from the lavatory.

"Ahhh yesses I'm cumming. Oh oh oh!"

The door shook as a body was being pounded against it.

Ruth couldn't help herself. It might be her wedding anniversary, but this was just too much, and she gushed into her panties. Simon was fast asleep having had far too much to drink to know anything.

The door lock clicked, and Ruth turned her back not wanting to be seen to have just enjoyed herself, or to let it be known she had been listening.

Eva and Susan emerged looking rather hot and bothered. Smiling they looked at Ruth and walked passed her.

Little did Ruth know but someone had been watching her all the time, and just as she was about to close the lavatory door behind her, it was pushed back open. Cara squeezed herself into the space

"I think you might need some assistance darling"

"What? No please!"

"Oh Ruth dear, I've been watching you for the last twenty minutes, I think it's time you and I joined the Club."

Cara just kissed her full on the lips some slight resistance before Ruth's mouth opened up and Cara's tongue invaded it, tasting and exploring with passion.

"I've, I've never done this before. What if Simon wakes?"

"Oh darling he is out for the count."

Cara slowly lifted Ruth's top off, and put her hands behind her back to release her bra.

"You have gorgeous tits darling, let me suck on them. I promise, you will enjoy this."

Cara was no novice in exploiting the weakness of the feminine heart, and soon had Ruth in a state of wanting desire

She worked her way down Ruth's body stripping her pants down and following that with her panties. She lifted her to the small shelf and spread her legs, before kissing her way down to Ruth's trimmed bush and diving in to taste her.

Lapping on her folds as she flicked her clit with her tongue, Cara noted that her juices had already lubricated the area when she was fingering herself outside the lavatory door. So she wasted no time and worked her tongue deep into Ruth, licking every droplet of nectar as she began to spasm and reach for something to grab.

Her orgasm erupted through her body as she shook and screamed in total ecstasy.

Cara lifted her head licking her lips.

"Now your turn my pet."

They shifted and shuffled in the tight space, as Cara lifted her skirt up to her waist, pushed her own panties down and let Ruth explore. This was Ruth's first time, but she was a natural. She licked, lapped, and sucked, devouring Cara as if she had been starved of sex for months. She darted her tongue deep into Cara's pussy.

"Oh yes that's perfect my pet don't stop. You are such a good girl."

Cara kicked the door as her orgasm exploded, and gushed all over Ruth, her nectar dripping from Ruth's chin.

As she calmed and hugged her new lover she whispered in her ear

"This is your first but not last my darling, when I call, you will find time to come to me."

They gathered themselves and departed the cubicle. With everyone asleep, no one noticed what had been going on, apart from Susan who had just joined the Club ahead of Cara and Ruth.

As the plane landed in Rio and everyone gathered their belongings before disembarking.

Cara had a pair of panties in her bag that she hadn't set off with.

Ruth was glowing and hugged Simon who looked tired and oblivious to recent events. But a new phone number was written on her hand.

George was looking at emails.

Eva had told Susan where she lived as they hugged a goodbye.

And The Mile High Club had new members.

As for June? Had she slept through all of this? You the reader can decide, but unknown to them all, she now had enough detail for her next written story which you have hopefully, just enjoyed reading.