Join the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Has Cara met her match?
3k words
4.74
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the support and comments on Chapter One,

After that, I just had to write Chapter Two, which I hope you will enjoy just as equally.

My continued thanks to Pixie, for her brilliant editing contribution.

*************************************************************************************************************

After three days of fairly intensive shooting in Rio both June and Cara had an afternoon off, so decided to enjoy some of the carnival events going on around the city.

Of course this was a time to Samba, not that either of them had done it before, but being in great shape, they both found it easy to do the basics and were dancing up and down the streets with everyone and anyone. June, a little more reserved than Cara, but none the less very proficient.

Vogue magazine had given them tickets for the Sambadrome which was a huge gathering of Samba Schools parading down a half kilometre stretch with up to thirty thousand participants and three times as many spectators. The atmosphere was electric, and the costumes were just out of this world.

They sat and watched the parades listening to the cheering crowds and taking in the whole atmosphere.

Time passed so quickly, and without realising it was two thirty in the morning with a shoot organised for nine o'clock.

Leaving the carnival behind and walking arm in arm back towards the hotel. June was thinking how much Pixie would have enjoyed the spectacle, the atmosphere and sheer beauty of Brazil. but Cara was thinking differently, how was she going to get June into her bed for the first time.

Neither divulged their thoughts.

Cara suddenly stopped in her tracks

"June, look. On the other side of the street, sitting at that Cafe, isn't that Eva and Susan from the flight out here?"

"Oh gosh, you are right. And look at Susan, she's dressed rather differently to her British Airways uniform."

Susan had a very short and tight skirt on, what looked like 5" heels, her top so skimpy that her braless 36D boobs almost popped out. But even more staggeringly she wore a studded collar with had a chain leading down to Eva's hand. It was loose, but no doubt in Eva's grip.

"Oh my God, Eva must be a Domme and Susan her pet sub, who would have thought it," Cara whispered, "that's so hot!"

From the way she said it, and the look she gave June, the latter did not have to be a mind reader to know what Cara was thinking, but being June, she ignored it.

"Let's go say hello," Cara said, as they both giggled, still gripping each other's arms, after the shock of seeing the two of them.

"No we can't," replied June, but at the very moment Cara shouted from across the street waving frantically.

"Hey, remember us?"

Eva looked up, staring across the street to see who was shouting.

Susan noticed immediately who it was, as she always had an eye for detail and her memory was excellent.

"That's the two models from our flight out here, Mistress, Cara and June"

"So it is, how wonderful."

"Ladies, do join us."

By this time Cara had June halfway across the street and they were about five metres away.

"Susan my pet, get them a seat," Eva said as she released her grip on the lead. "Take a seat please. I didn't realise you two were an item - a very sexy one if I may say so."

"You cheered Cara up," June grinned, "we're not, although Cara has other ideas. I'm very much in love with my partner back home, she is looking after our interests back there while I travel the world showing off my body to cameramen. It's not ideal but at least I make enough money to cover our overheads, plus."

"You are gay then?"

"Oh yes, Pixie and I have been together for over four years now, I could never have imagined how happy I'd be now back then, my past is somewhat of a long story."

"Wait a minute," said Susan. "I remember, you were both in an article and it described your life history from rags to riches, am I right? I'm so honoured to meet you."

Blushing a little June replied, "yes, that's right."

Eva looked puzzled but remained silent as her sub got a little excited.

"You can tell me later my pet."

"Yes Mistress."

"And what about you Cara? Anyone in particular?"

"Well, sadly no, and June always rejects my advances. Personally I think she is mad; she has no idea what she is missing," she said, poking June and giggling. So for now, let's just say I keep my options open."

"And your legs" interrupted June.

They all giggled.

Susan was a little reserved at seeing both June and Cara, so sat slightly behind Eva, despite her excitement at realising who June was.

"I'd have thought you would have been on a return flight after 24 hours, Susan," June enquired. "I know BA staff get little chance to properly visit the countries they fly to."

"Oh normally yes, but when Mistress Eva asked me to stay, I managed to squeeze in an extra few days stop over, I leave on Saturday Miss"

"Saturday? Wow, so do we. And please drop the Miss, I'm just June. Can't speak for Cara though," she added, giggling.

"Just Cara is fine by me too, you are on the same flight back? I can't wait," she said, smiling like a Cheshire Cat. "Will you be in First Class again?"

"I'm not sure Miss, er Cara sorry, but I'll try to be."

"So have you enjoyed our carnival?" Asked Eva

"Quite amazing thank you yes, I'd love to bring Pixie one day."

"In that case take my card and let me know, I'd be delighted to have you stay with me."

"That's very kind thank you" replied June as she put the card away.

I bet you would, thought Cara thinking that all Eva just wanted was more pets to serve her. Little did she know how resilient June was. "Fat chance" she mumbled so no one heard.

They watched proceedings in the street for a while before June insisted that she needed some sleep, and rose to her feet.

"Are you coming Cara?"

Cara took one look at Eva and Susan for some sort of invite which didn't arise, stood up and said

"Yes, darling I'm coming - I wish!"

"Lovely to see you again Eva," Cara said, leaning in to kiss her cheek. "See you Saturday Susan," and she smiled with a wink. Susan blushed.

June likewise gave the two ladies a quick cheek peck and again thanked Eva for her invitation, whist squeezing Susan's arm fondly - as if to say she understood.

"Well that was a shock to the system, who would have thought it," said June as they got beyond ear shot.

"Certainly was darling, and just think, perhaps ten hours with Susan on the way home. Yummy."

"Cara, I do love you, but you are unbelievably wicked, it will get you into trouble one day."

"With you, I hope?" Cara grinned.

"You are impossible!"

"No, alas, you are."

The next two days went with relative ease, and June phoned Pixie saying she should be home by nine on Sunday morning. Telling her about the carnival and meeting Eva, she waited to see what Pixie would say.

"Well there is no chance I'm staying with her," Pixie said.

"I know, but it would be so much cheaper, not to mention quite enlightening," June teased, holding back a giggle.

"Just wait til you get back here, I'll show you what's enlightening!"

"Promises, promises, yes ma'am."

"Love you. See you Sunday."

"Love you more!" June smiled. She did love how easy it was to tease her Pixie.

Cara and June arrived at the British Airways gate for boarding with just three minutes to spare, their journey to the airport having been interrupted due to an accidenton the road. However they just made it, barging their way through security and running to the gate, albeit rather flushed and hot, panting for air.

"Welcome aboard," said the hostess at the door. Looking at their boarding passes and changing her approach when she noticed First Class. She seemed a bit like a headmistress and Cara thought that there was no way she would allow any playing during the flight.

"Please turn to the left, my colleague Susan, will be there to assist you."

"Oh goodie," Cara whispered in Junes ear. "Susan must have managed to host First again". But she felt any chance of some fun had disappeared at the door.

"Cara, I give up!" June giggled, but seeing a chance for some teasing, and more.

"Good morning, Cara, Good morning, June. I almost thought you had missed the flight". Susan was smiling broadly.

"We nearly did, had to run through the airport, but made it thankfully, just a bit hot and bothered from running."

"Well, you know we have a shower in First Class. Once we have taken off, why not take a shower and relax. It's a full eleven hours to Heathrow"

"Sounds wonderful, thank you Susan, I don't suppose your duties include shower assistance?" June asked, to Cara's surprise.

"As it happens you two are the only ones in First. Thelma, who welcomed you on board will hopefully not upgrade anyone. So yes, I could help."

"She did seem rather regimented," Cara said.

They took their seats for take-off; no one seemed to be upgraded before take-off.

Once at cruising speed the seat belt signs were switched off, Cara and June both got up to stretch legs and look around.

"Well I'm going for a shower," Cara declared and strode up front. June winked at Susan and signalled behind Cara's back.

The shower cubicle wasn't exactly huge, but there was enough space to undress and move around.

Just as Cara turned on the shower, the door opened and in came Susan. Her hair loose and clothes half removed for ease.

"June suggested that I might give you a little extra First-class service Cara?"

"But what about Thelma? "

"What about her? She does as she is told."

Without even hesitating, Cara had her arms round Susan and was kissing her full on the lips. Their tongues played as Susan clothes were removed in quick succession.

"Oh darling, I need you so much," Cara whispered.

Susan began licking down Cara's neck as the warm water cascaded over them. Her tongue gliding down to Cara's firm breasts. She sucked on each nipple which had already become hard under the shower. Flicking with her tongue and gently nibbling each one in turn.

"Oh that's so good, Eva has taught you well!"

"Oh Cara, you know so little, in public I may seem her pet, but privately I'm very much in charge. That was just a front you saw the other day for Eva's credibility in Rio. I own her just as much as I'll soon own you, and all the staff on this flight. Now lean back and enjoy this moment, because in the weeks ahead you will be mine."

Susan's hand was also busy as it moved between Cara's thighs and worked back up to her cleanly shaven pussy. Feeling with her fingers, and finding her clit gently resting in its hood., she pressed with her thumb as Cara winced.

"Ooooooohhhh!"

Susan sucked on each nipple, pulling with her teeth and biting. As the sharp pains ripped through Cara's body causing her to bite her lips, both pain and joyous thrills ran through her nervous system. If it hadn't been for the noise of the water being pumped, her screams would have been heard in economy class.

"Mmmm that's it enjoy my sweet pet."

Susan's thumb worked extra fast, rubbing even harder as she bit on Cara's nipples.

Slowly working lower, Susan was soon on her knees, exploring every inch of her new conquest. Licking her navel, sucking on, and kissing her mound.

Cara's legs were already weak, but she was almost in an erotic trance as her body was treated with such desire. Her own hands now replacing Susan's mouth on her breasts massaging the bitten nipples which throbbed.

By now Susan's head was between Cara's thighs and her tongue was lapping on the juices that flowed, mixed with the warm water from the shower. Her tongue worked deeper and faster, driving into Cara as if life depended on it, sucking, biting, and eating her like there was no tomorrow, the flavour of her nectar becoming embedded on her own tastebuds.

She stopped and looked up. Cara was lost, lost in a sheer erotic pleasure, her head back, her fingers massaging her nipples, her eyes closed.

Susan smiled; she knew she had her. She returned to lap on Cara but this time with her fingers probing, one, two, three driving in as she sucked on Cara's clit, slowly pulling out then returning with great force almost lifting Cara off her feet. She did this again and again until she felt tension in Cara as she suddenly screamed and gushed, her body just exploded in one amazing orgasm at thirty-eight thousand feet. Spasm upon spasm convulsed her until Cara almost collapsed in the shower.

The confined spaced helped her stay upright as Susan rose to her feet and hugged Cara as she kissed her lips and controlled her mouth with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm you are lovely. We are going to have so much fun."

At that moment Susan moved her mouth to Cara's neck. She sucked hard and then bit. A clear mark of her domination.

For once Cara was speechless. She just stood weak and exhausted but completely in awe of what Susan had just done to her.

Opening her eyes, she began to speak but there were few words. Some mumbles but one stood out above the rest. "Mistress."

Susan gathered her things and left the shower cubicle. She always travelled with spare clothes and so was soon as immaculately dressed as she was before take-off. Her own Mile High Club had another member.

Over the years as an airline hostess Susan had worked her way up the ladder, not just through hard work but also with her persuasive powers. She controlled both single and married women and enjoyed recruiting new members to her flock.

Cara had so much to learn. And learn she would.

June grinned at her as Cara got back to her seat. She noticed the mark on her neck and smiled. Cara blushed.

Susan came over to them with some more complimentary champagne on a tray.

"Here you are, ladies."

"Thanks," June smiled, "and what's under the napkin?"

"Lift it Cara."

June watched as Cara did as she was told. There was a pretty black choker, which looked like a collar.

"Lift your hair Cara."

June looked, smiling, as Cara did as she was told.

Susan fixed the choker on her new pet's neck.

"Tell June who you belong to, Cara."

"June, I belong to Susan."

"Well," June said, "that's a bloody relief!"

She did not often swear, but she thought the prospect of not having Cara want her morning, noon and night, was a good excuse to do so.

After Susan had gone, Cara told her what had happened. June thought that all sounded very erotic, but there was only one woman she would ever do anything like that with.

"Well, Cara, I am delighted for you."

"Thanks, darling, it feels good."

June kissed her on the cheek.

"Well, you better be a good girl for Mistress," she grinned, rather enjoying Cara's dilemma - wanting her, but now being owned by Susan.

June enjoyed Cara's company, and the flirting was fun, and would be more so now Cara was constrained. But it was with some pleasure that, as they said goodbye, June settled into the back of the cab that would carry her to the love of her life.

June walked through the door of their house just after eleven o'clock on Sunday morning. She had phoned ahead but knew Pixie would be at church, so went upstairs and unpacked.

Within half an hour Pixie had returned. June heard the front door shut, and then, a few moments later, she heard footsteps on the stairs, and then, with joy, she saw Pixie walking through the door. As their eyes met, Pixie ran to her and, jumping up, she wrapped her legs round her waist, her arms round her neck, and clamped her mouth to her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm oh I've so missed you." She said, taking a quick breath.

The kiss had lasted well over three minutes, as each enjoyed slight control. June's hands gripped her lover's tight bum, and then began to pull her panties down.

They both fell onto the bed, Pixie kissing June's breasts, while June slapped Pixie's bum with each kiss.

This wasn't hard sex; they were making love.

Each one knew how to excite the other and they both enjoyed doing it.

From mouth to pussy, from bum to breast, they played together on the bed, sucking kissing and renewing, in their passion, their deep love for each other.

From the way Pixie was responding to her caressing and her kissing and her fingering, June knew she'd been a good girl.

As she felt June's hands and mouth take her to ecstasy, Pixie knew why, despite sometimes needing to cum, she had held back. No one did this to her like June.

Eventually, the two lovers ended up in a sixty-nine position, as each lapped the other and probed fingers deep, rubbing clits and sucking. Juices began flowing until they both came together and swallowed each other's nectar hugging as they orgasmed and moaned with pleasure.

Pixie lay on June's chest and cuddled. As it happened, they had hardly spoken since June's return. Making love was far more important.

Pixie spoke first.

"So how was your trip darling? Did Cara try and get in your panties again?"

June giggled

"Oh have I got a story to tell you?"

At which point she reached into her bag, pulled out her notebook and handed it to Pixie.

"Read this"

Pixie started to read out loud:

"After Three days of fairly intensive shooting in Rio...."