Jon After Eva: An Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jon, that is heavenly" she said softly as her long nails scraped down my back. Her other hand still had a firm grip of my member, then she lightly kissed the top of my head. Her lips were soft and moist, yet very warm and exciting. My knee moved between her legs and rubbed both her inner thighs, pushing up until it made contact with a pair of panties, also satin. Olivia cried out from the contact with her pussy, and she squirmed around, pressing down on my leg.

I released her nipple, then pulled down the other strap to pay attention to her right nipple as well. "You're so lovely, Livie. And so incredibly sexy." I kissed her lips and our tongues played for a few minutes before I kissed my way to her breast, again sucking on the long point. My hands gripped her ass and my fingers dug in. Her hips were a little narrow and her cheeks weren't as full as I was accustomed to, but they had a nice shape and grabbing them thrilled her.

We looked at each other and silently agreed we were almost there. I pushed her panties down, then she did the same with my boxers. We got rid of the nightie and we were completely naked in front of each other. The first time either of us saw a new partner bare in decades. It was thrilling and at the same time, we both felt a little shy. But our desire for each other easily won out.

My fingers grazed her lips, covered with a fine covering of hair and she held my balls as we kissed over and over. It was time, we were both ready, even beyond. Olivia rolled on her back and her legs were apart. I moved between them and our eyes locked together. The head of my cock brushed through her fine pubic hair before she lightly grasped me and guided me to her entrance. I hesitated just a moment, a brief pause of last minute doubt before I slide inside her warm, lubricated pussy. We kissed hard as I moved in and out a couple of times before I was as deep as I could go. I felt her nipples rubbing on the hairs of my chest, then on the pectoral muscles as we shifted around to get comfortable with each other.

I whispered in her ear "Are you all right. my dear?"

"Yes Jon, I'm very fine. You feel wonderful. Just stay still another minute? I'm getting used to you." I kissed her ear and then her shoulder as she moved her hips a little until the angle was just right for her. Then she whispered for me to move, and I slowly lifted my hips before settling down again. Slow, nice and slow to start. Gradually I moved a little faster and Olivia whimpered in pleasure as her fingers explored my back and butt. We were kissing and nibbling, then her legs wrapped around my thighs, locking us together. I shifted a little bit so my shaft rubbed along her clit with each stroke and then she came. Her body tensed up and her lips got tight as she stifled a long groan. "That was incredible, Jon! And you're still hard!"

"Not for long" I grunted as I moved faster, bringing her to orgasm again before I felt that old familiar churning in my balls. I lifted up on my hands, pressing my cock as deep as I could, and I cried out as I shot spurt after spurt of my cum inside Livie, making a sticky, creamy mix. When I was done, I settled back down and our lips found each other as we kissed over and over, much softer than before as we caught our breath. Our kisses were tender and sweet.

I rolled aside to keep from putting my weight on her slender frame. We turned to each other, both of us smiling. We touched each other lightly, tickling and teasing. Sensuous and sweet. Very affectionate. The room was dark, with just a little of the light from the outside paths seeping in, but I could see Livie clearly. There were no second thoughts or regrets, only happiness in her eyes and smile. Her silver hair was tousled, and it was very attractive.

I smiled warmly and, after a quick search of my soul, I decided I had no regrets either. No doubts, no self-recriminations. I was very comfortable with Olivia, and she was clearly just as comfortable with me. I reached for her hand and she took it affectionately.

"That was pretty great" I told her as I kissed her again. "You're a wonderful lover. I hope I brought you as much pleasure as you gave me."

She squeezed my fingers and touched my chest with her other hand. "Believe me, you did, Querido (dear in Spanish.). Very much. You're a very sensuous man. I've missed this. Being desired by a man."

"It's the same for me. I missed it a lot, though I haven't really thought about it before we met. I kind of thought I'm 73 and that part of my life is past. I just accepted it. But I'm glad this happened. And honestly, I've missed this, this connection afterwards, at least as much. Maybe more at this point in life. Sharing this intimacy." I held her cheek in the palm of my hand.

"I agree, Jon. This is so special. Women talk about how men can't wait to get out of bed after. No tenderness. But you... I think you're a very special man." Her eyes were getting wet as were mine. We both let a few tears roll in the joy of the moment. "I hope you don't feel like I'm being cheap, but would you like to spend the night? If you want to." Her face was hopeful. There was no way I would leave if she wanted me to stay. I couldn't treat her like that, and besides, I wanted to stay. I liked her quite a lot.

"I'm glad you asked, Livie. I really didn't want to go home to an empty bed. Not tonight. I just wish I had some casual clothes for the morning."

"I can find you a shirt, I'm sure. And you can wear your shorts during breakfast. I have an extra brush head for my electric toothbrush in the cabinet."

"Then I'll be back in just a couple of minutes." I kissed her before I got up, slid on my shorts, and used the bathroom before returning to bed. We cuddled together, something else that was lacking in my life, something I enjoyed almost nightly with Eva. Olivia fit differently but very pleasantly. Holding her felt very natural.

"Jon, do you mind if I asked what changed since the other night? If you don't mind telling me."

I felt her breath softly blowing on the grey hairs on my chest. She wasn't looking right at me, but she was listening, and I had told her I would tell her. "Thursday I went to the cemetery to visit Eva. I do that a couple of times a month still. I needed her...understanding? Maybe that's not the right word. Maybe I needed to sense if she would understand. I know, it's not like she was actually there. That's not something I believe in. But I felt her presence, a warmth, a sense of love. And I felt her approval, the feeling that she wanted me to enjoy my life. It's kind of silly, I guess."

Olivia leaned back so she could look me in the eyes. "Jon, I don't think it's silly at all. I know you don't believe in God, but that you do believe in something spiritual. I'm Catholic, raised in a devout home, and my husband and I practiced at home, raised our girls that way. I'm kind of lapsed since Tomas died. But I do believe in God. And I believe we can have a communication with those who have passed. It's also a Mexican thing, our folklore. But I believe it. And I believe you when you say you felt Eva giving her love and her encouragement. From everything you've told me, she was an exceptional woman. So it doesn't surprise me at all."

I ran my fingers through her short, thick hair and her dark, almost black eyes were filled with honesty and affection. We kissed again and again. If it wasn't so late, almost 3 by then, and it hadn't been such a tiring evening, we would have made love again. Instead, we snuggled closer and after saying goodnight, we settled in for a very satisfied, very peaceful nights sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Somehow my body didn't wake me at 7:30 as usual. Maybe because we went to sleep late, we were deservedly tired, and I emptied my bladder at 3. In any case, I stirred awake and saw the clock on the night table on my side said it was 9:45. It had been years since I slept that late, and I stretched, feeling very good. Then I turned to reach for Olivia, but she wasn't there. Then I heard her through the closed door, singing softly to herself as she did something in the kitchen. I got up, said good morning through the door before I used the bathroom. Then I went to see Livie and the new day and year.

"Good morning, Querido. You slept well, didn't you?" She looked lovely in a long off-white silk robe and her hair brushed into place.

"Very well, Livie, my dear. I never sleep this late." I moved to her side and kissed her cheek and then her lips. That lovely smile. She was beating a batter of some sort.

"Pancakes, but light. I make them with yogurt and they come up much lighter and healthier. Oh, your phone rang, but I didn't look at it, so I don't know who called you."

"Almost definitely someone in my family. They're the only ones who would call me so early, especially on a holiday. It can't have been Connor; it's just 7 there. Rachel was almost certainly out late. She and her husband love the night life. I'm betting it's my sister or my daughter Maria." I dug out my phone from my jacket inner pocket and touched the screen. Cammy. She and Kyle stayed home the night before, passing when I invited them to join me at the club. "It was my sister."

"Do you need to call her back?"

I stepped behind Olivia and wrapped my arms around her tummy and I kissed her neck right where it met her shoulder. She giggled and touched my hands as I nibbled on her. "Later. Something I want to do first. Before breakfast." I took the bowl from her and put it in the refrigerator. I raised my eyebrows suggestively and she laughed as we took hands and went back to bed for a while. That was a great way to wake up.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Before I left, we made plans for her to come over to my place for dinner. "I never had a man cook for me before" Olivia said with an appreciative smile. We kissed goodbye and I walked to my apartment with a spring in my step despite the cold drizzle of the late morning. When I got in I took a quick, hot shower and shaved, put on some comfortable clothes and then I finally called my sister back.

"Hey, Jon. Happy New Year! Did you have a good time? I was beginning to think you got lost somewhere overnight" she teased.

"Happy New Year to you and Kyle. No, I didn't get lost. But I didn't come home last night. I only got here a half hour ago."

"You dog! Olivia, I assume?"

"Yes, Olivia. And we had an incredible evening. She's a very special lady. Serisouly."

"I wouldn't expect otherwise, Jon. You're not the type to associate with anyone less than 'very special'. So, how was it?" Cammy was laughing, but she wanted some basic dish.

"Sorry, a gentleman never tells. You know me better than that."

"That good? I'm so happy for you! Seriously, Jon. You deserve to be appreciated and to enjoy the good things in life. I hope to meet her someday."

"You will, Wednesday. I invited her to come to dinner with the family. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, brother. It's your birthday; you can invite whomever you want. I just hope she's not intimidated with all those Grossman's at once. We can be a pretty raucous bunch!" Indeed.

We talked a little more and set our plans for Wednesday. Since there were so many of us, 19 including my grandchildren, my niece Anna and Olivia, Cammy and Kyle were having us all at their house and having dinner catered from an Italian restaurant I loved. It was much more comfortable than going to a restaurant. They lived in Haverford, just a few minutes away, in a nice 5 bedroom, grey stone house. We usually got together at least once a week. Even more so than Larry, Cammy was my best friend.

Over the next couple of hours, I called all my children to wish them all a Happy New Year and then to inform them that I met someone I liked a lot, and she would be joining us for dinner on Wednesday. Rachel, Connor and Maria (of course) all were happy to hear it and looked forward to meeting Olivia. Vince, however, was less than happy. He had been very close with Eva, especially after he came out, and he took her loss almost as hard as I did. So he was not pleased to know I was seeing a woman. I told him I had no idea where this relationship was going, it was too soon to say, but it was ultimately my business, and I would keep seeing her as long as I wanted. It sounds a little rough, and I guess it was, but it was my life to live. I supported him through his tough times as well as his good ones, and I expected him to try to be happy for me.

I prepped a chicken with vegetables, and I put it in the oven a half hour before Olivia came over. We kissed warmly at the door, then I took her coat and we had a drink (she enjoyed vodka martinis) while the food cooked and we talked. She looked over my credenza of photos as I told her who was whom, then she picked up a solo picture of Eva, taken not long after Rachel was born. "She was very beautiful, Jon. You were a lucky man."

"No question. She was just as lovely inside. And smart. I told her more than once I married 'up'. I guess I have a thing for smart, beautiful women." I smiled and she returned it, taking my hand in hers.

"I think she married 'up' as well. You don't give yourself enough credit, Querido." A soft kiss, just the one, with the promise of more later on. Then she noticed my guitar in its case in the corner, where I always kept it. "You didn't tell me you play the guitar, Jon. What do you like to play?"

"Mostly soft rock, music from when I was young. Grateful Dead, Eric Clapton, Van Morrison..." At the memory of Tupelo Honey, mine and Eva's song, I got kind of misty, and Olivia could tell it struck a nerve. She didn't say anything, just touched my arm and gave me a few moments to get control of myself. She knew not to press things. She was just innately kind and intuitive.

We talked a little more before my phone gave the tone that the chicken was cooked. I pulled it from the oven and let it rest before carving, as I had learned to do from my mom when I was a teenager. "It smells delicious, Jon. A man who likes to cook! That's not very common in my culture, among couples. My upbringing was very traditional. But I could get used to this." Another great kiss. Livie asked what she could do to help and I told her to just bring the wine from the fridge to the table; I had the rest and asked her to sit down.

She loved my chicken with carrots and potatoes, just like my mom used to make. Olivia told me about the music she enjoyed, classical and Mexican traditional as well as the music of her youth. "I had to listen to that with headphones; my father never approved of rock or other 'current' music. He was loving, but he could be very strict as well. I never went to a concert. Not even with Tomas, who was also very traditional." I was sensing some things, that maybe Tomas wasn't a very modern man. But that was for Olivia to tell me unless she wanted.

After the table was cleared, after the dishes were loaded in the washer and everything put away, we sat back in the living room with the rest of the wine. We were feeling very mellow by then, and more than a little frisky. But we weren't in a rush; we had plenty of time. We shared some kisses and affectionate caresses. While we were kissing, Olivia asked me "Jon, would you like to play your guitar for me? Anything you like. Not something that was special to you and Eva."

I held her hands in mine. "Livie, I don't know if I can. I only played for my wife and kids, except one time when I did play at the school. But that was actually for Eva as well. I'm kind of shy about playing for people."

She kissed my hands and gave an encouraging smile. "I don't think I'm just 'people' anymore, am I?"

"No, I guess not. You're much more than that. OK, let me think about what to play while I tune up."

I got the guitar and tuned the strings while I thought about what to play. Some songs were just personal, songs I would never play for anyone else again, only for myself. When I had the tuning right, I started playing I've Just Seen a Face by the Beatles. an up-tempo song that was romantic nonetheless. Olivia lit up as I played and sang. I hadn't told her about my singing and it was a pleasant surprise for her.

When I finished the song, Olivia started clapping. "Jon, you sing so sweetly! You have such a nice voice! Play something else, please?"

I was comfortable with her right away, and for the first time in over a year, I wanted to play and sing for someone. I started playing Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen, and she loved that as well. and then I did Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands by Bob Dylan, a shortened version. When I was done, Olivia was crying a little. She took my hands and helped me stand up. "Querido, you must take me to your bed. You simply must."

We went to my bedroom and helped each other out of our clothes before kissing hungrily in my bed. We were rolling back and forth, burning hot for each other, and I kissed her neck, throat and down to her chest. After spending a little time on her breasts and nipples, I started kissing lower. Down her tummy, teasing her belly button, and she writhed all around. I then moved lower, ticking her mound under her pubic hair and Olivia tensed up briefly. At first she kept her legs together, but she let me push them apart with just a little pressure.

Olivia looked down to me, and I saw a little fear in her eyes. "Livie, is this all right? Are you uncomfortable?"

She bit her lower lip and her mouth was trembling. "Jon, please come back here. I need to talk to you about something." I moved back to her, worried that maybe something was wrong. I assured her that she could tell me anything and I just held her in my arms as she cried a little. "Querido, I must be honest with you. I've told you what a good man Tomas was, and in many ways that is true. He was a loving father and husband, a very good provider. He never hit me or our children, rarely even raised his voice. But he was a very traditional man, much like my father. When I was at boarding school. well, girls talk. About so many things, including sex. For me, that was how I learned most of what I knew. My mother couldn't talk to me, not until the day before my wedding. And even then, she couldn't tell me very much. I don't think she knew much."

She was trembling, and I held her tight, kissing the top of her head while she told her story. "From my friends, I knew about intercourse. I also knew about oral sex, and even things that kind of repulsed me. The thought of anal sex! I couldn't do that. But oral...that sounded very exciting. I looked forward to doing that with whoever my future husband would be.

"When I married Tomas, I told you, I was a virgin on our wedding night. He expected that, and he was patient with me. I knew he had been with some women, that's often the case in my culture. Men are men. He took his time, teaching me about foreplay and when we did finally make love, it was wonderful. Thrilling. I loved it and I loved him. But he never tried to do anything else. Never kissed me lower than my breasts. It was a little frustrating. I wanted to feel him kiss me there. And I wanted to do the same for him.

"One night, in bed, we were getting ready, and I asked him to kiss me lower, my vagina. I even used the word ''cono" (pronounced CON-yo), the Spanish word for...pussy." She struggled a little with the words; she was not used to using that kind of language. "He got out of bed and he told me he didn't marry a puta, a whore. Ladies don't do such things. I was shocked, and very upset. He denied us that type of pleasure. But not himself." She was crying freely now and I held her just a little bit closer. My heart ached for her. "He started having affairs our second year of marriage. I was so hurt, and I thought about leaving him. I even went to my mother, and she told me not to be ridiculous. 'He's a man', she said, 'men have their mistresses. It is not for a wife to challenge her husband.' It was devastating to hear her talk that way."