Jon After Eva: An Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia turned to hold me as well, and we clung to each other. I rocked her very gently, like I did my children when they were young and upset about something. Like I did for Eva a few times over the years, like when her father died. Olivia needed nurturing, not sex. Not right then.

"So, Querido, I don't know anything about oral sex, not how to give it, and not even how to accept it. I'm a 68 year old woman and I don't know even what most college girls know. What my own daughters probably know. I feel like a fool."

"Livie, there is nothing foolish about you. I feel bad that that was how your husband and mother treated you. You were deprived of some of the best experiences, but even worse, your husband betrayed you and your mother told you that's how things are. They were both wrong. Real men don't behave that way. I never, not once in over 50 years, cheated on Eva, and she never cheated on me. We were devoted to each other, which is how it's supposed to be." I shifted around so I could look her right in her face. Normally she was a happy, lovely woman, but at that moment she looked like she was destroyed inside. I caressed her cheek and kissed her lightly, with great affection. "When I was 18, I caught my father cheating on my mother. And from what he told me, it wasn't the first time. He told me my mom stopped having sex with him and a man needs what he needs. I accepted that at the time, after we had a very bad few weeks. Hell, I was young and didn't know much. But it destroyed him inside. After my mother died, he fell apart, started drinking heavily, and he couldn't take care of my sister, who was still 13. He got better for a while, then fell apart again a few years later, when she was still 15. I was lucky; I was married to Eva by then and she not only agreed that we had to take her in and be her guardians, she insisted on it. I was very lucky. I met an amazing woman and I spent most of my life with her. And now I feel like I've met someone very special again. Maybe I'm just a very lucky man. I've had a great life, and now I may be starting a third` act. Livie, we can just hug and talk all night. We can make love. Either would be a great way to spend the night. And if someday you want to try things you missed out on, we can do that too. I like you too much to push you or to stop seeing you. And, my sweet, you are far from foolish. I think you're a smart, caring and kind woman. I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't think so. And as a bonus, you're beautiful."

Olivia searched my face and saw honesty and respect. Things I guess she rarely saw with her husband. "Kiss me, Jon. Keep kissing me. I love being held by you, but I do want more. You make me feel more desired than I ever did before in my life."

We kissed, many times, and our bodies moved together. Her nipples were poking my chest in a very pleasant way, and my hair was tickling her very sensitive places in return. Very quickly our desire was reignited and this time I was on my back as Olivia took me inside her and moved very slowly on top of me. It was different making love with her than it had been making love to Eva, as it should be. I can't explain how. It's not something that's quantifiable. But it was wonderful and thrilling, and when we each came, we both felt something incredible pass between us. Not just physical. We connected emotionally during sex as well. That was something I never thought I would feel again.

We cuddled before we cleaned up, and that night Olivia slept in my bed. And when we woke up, we had morning sex. That was pretty great as well. After cleaning up, I made a light breakfast for us and then she went home. We decided to spend the next two days apart, until my birthday. We still didn't know exactly what the nature of our relationship was. It seemed too soon to be very serious, but neither of us was the screw and run type. Time would tell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rachel, Tony and Sam, and Vince, Jamaal and Gregory came into town Tuesday afternoon, and Connor, Nancy, Charles and Oliver got there Tuesday night. Maria, Max and Laura arrived midday on Wednesday. My whole family. I was as happy as I could be.

We had a casual dinner at a diner on Tuesday, where I got questioned about the new lady in my life, why wasn't she with me, etc. etc. Even Vince, who had his objections, was curious without being rude. I answered what I could and what I felt like sharing. There were things I was still figuring out for myself.

Being around all my grandchildren was the very best part. Ollie was in his twenties and carrying on the family tradition of teaching, chemistry at a science oriented high school in Seattle. Charles was in 5th grade and smart like both his parents. The others were still kind of young, still developing personalities, but they were all bright. And my niece, Anna, was 27, and the image of her mother, which meant she was stunning. She was singing backup behind a major recording star as he went on tour through the US, but she was able to take two days to be with her family.

Wednesday, my 74th birthday, I woke up early and went to play tennis for an hour with a friend before I came home and took a shower and got dressed casually. Then I went over to spend a little time alone with Olivia at her place. Everyone was meeting at Cammy's at 7, though I promised her Olivia and I would come by at 6 so they could meet before everyone else joined us.

After a warm greeting with a big hug and kiss, Livie had me sit down while she handed me a large, wrapped box. I opened the wrapping, and it was from Brooks Brothers, my favorite men's store. The lady had great taste. I lifted the top and inside was a long, silk robe, in a beautiful blue and red pattern, masculine but soft as well. "For when you spend the night here, Querido." I stood up and kissed her and we held onto each other for a long while.

We had a glass of wine and we talked for a while. "Jon, I'm so sorry about the other night. When I told you all those things about Tomas and my mother. It was too much to share with you."

"Not at all, Livie. I'm glad you told me. I understood where you come from and while I felt bad, I also respected you even more. I think you're a very strong woman. It made me like you that much more." We held hands and moved a little closer together. "I told you, if at some point you decide you want to experience the things you've imagined, I'd be glad to help. We'll go slow. And if you feel that what we have, what we've been doing, is as far as we should go- and it's been pretty great, in my opinion- then that's fine too. I don't know where we're going for now, Livie. But I'm enjoying the time we spend together, much more than I thought was possible."

Olivia sighed as she leaned on my shoulder. "You're such a gentleman, Jon. I wish we knew each other sooner. I know, you weren't available. And I'm so happy for you that you had such a wonderful partner. I'm a little envious of her. But really, I am happy for her as well. You were both so lucky."

I thought about Eva, about past birthdays with her that were fun and funny and passionate, and I got a little teary. Olivia noticed and kissed me tenderly. "Querido, I didn't mean to upset you. If you want to just be with your family tonight and remember Eva, I understand. Maybe this is too soon." She looked kind of sad, but still I saw hope that I wouldn't reject her. I had no desire to do so.

"Livie, if you still want to come and meet my family, the entire brood of Grossman's and Garza's etc., then I very much want you to come. It's my birthday and I want you to be a part of it. You'll be very welcome to join us all. They're all excited to meet you. Well, except for one of my sons, Vince. He's on the fence. He and his mother...he took her loss particularly hard. But he's a good man. He'll come around. So please, come tonight. I'd really like that."

"Only under one condition." Her lovely smile was back.

"Name it."

"Come to bed with me now. I have a particular desire for you, Querido."

i stood up and took Olivia's hand as she joined me. "How can I say no to that?" We spent the early afternoon enjoying each other. Finding Olivia turned out to be a revelation. She was very different from Eva. There was no dirty talk, and no rougher sex; she was brought up differently, but at my age, I don't think I cared about that sort of thing so much. I wouldn't have minded, but I didn't pursue it either. All that mattered was that we were enjoying being together in every way.

I left at 4 so we could both get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. After another shower, I dressed in one of my best suits and, since I had some time, I drove into town and picked up some flowers, a bouquet for Olivia and another for Cammy, who was hosting the party. I knocked on Olivia's door at at 5:45 and she was pleasantly surprised to get the gift of flowers. "They're beautiful, Jon! Thank you so much. Querido." A brush of a kiss that was delicious.

"You're much more beautiful than the flowers, my dear." She was, too. She had on a red dress, down to her knees and conservatively cut. She looked elegant, the epitome of class.

"I went to the mall and bought this yesterday. I wanted to look special for you."

I touched her cheek before kissing her. "You always look special. Every time I've seen you, including before we met. And you are special in every way. I feel privileged to know you."

"You're so charming, Querido. I feel the same way about you." Another small kiss. "Well, I guess we should go and meet your family. God, I'm nervous! I may not be able to eat at all!"

"Don't worry so much, Livie" I said as I helped her on with her coat. "My children are very well behaved. The grandchildren, I can't say. They may devour you!"

It was a short drive to Cammy and Kyle's. She was almost waiting for us at the door and she greeted me with a big kiss on my cheek and a bigger hug. Then I introduced my sister to the new woman in my life and, as I could have predicted, they hit it off almost immediately. Then Kyle came from the kitchen, where he was overseeing the caterers. A warm handshake for me and a gentle one for Olivia put her at ease right away. We all sat in the living room as Olivia got to know my sister and brother-in-law over drinks. Over the next hour, before my kids and their families arrived, Olivia lost her nervousness and she and Cammy laughed as my sister told a number of stories about me, a few that were mildly embarrassing and others that were very complimentary, which in a way embarrassed me even more. She told Olivia details of how Eva and I helped to raise her, and she told her about when I got shot over 30 years before at Wayne Upper Day School. Olivia had touched the small scar that was still there when we were in bed, but she never asked about it and I never talked about it.

Olivia looked at me with surprise. "Jon, you never told me!"

"Nothing much to tell. It was a long time ago. Really, it was no big deal."

My sister admonished me. "Jon, how can you say that? You protected those children. Really, he believes it was something anyone else would have done."

Olivia held my hand and squeezed, a gesture I knew by now was her favorite way of showing a little affection. A few minutes later, she excused herself to the bathroom, and Cammy, in a low voice, said "Jon, she's a doll! A lovely woman! And so pretty! You found yourself a real winner."

"I know, sis. I don't know where this is all going yet, but I do like her. Just do me a favor and cut out the hero worship, will you? You're making me self-conscious."

"Nonsense. I'm just telling her what I've known for almost all my life, what a great guy my big brother is. Just as amazing as my husband." Kyle kissed her and I just shook my head with a chuckle.

Olivia rejoined us and then my kids arrived, all together since they were all staying at the Wayne Hotel. I gave a special hug to Maria since I hadn't seen her the night before. Lots of big hugs from my grandchildren with all the happy birthday wishes. One of the best feelings in the world is the love of your family.

I introduced them all in turn to Olivia, and between seeing their pictures and what I told her about them, as well as her natural intelligence, she remembered each one of them, which made a good impression. Over the next few hours, almost everyone took a turn talking to her, my small grandchildren were very taken with the beautiful, kind woman who charmed them easily. Over the course of the evening, each of my children, spoke to me privately and told me how happy they were for me. Even Vince. He apologized for giving me a hard time when I initially told him about her. I told him I understood his feelings but was glad he came around.

Maria and Rachel then took me aside while Olivia was talking to Connor and Nancy. "Dad, she's really special" Rachel started. "As much as we loved Mom, we're so pleased you met someone like Olivia."

"You're still a handsome man, Dad" Maria added. "And these days, 74 is far from old. A man like you should have female companionship." They both started laughing, teasing me. My Little Angel and my Grease Monkey. Also my biggest ballbusters.

"OK, I am NOT having this conversation with my daughters! I wouldn't even have it with my sons. But thank you. All of you, for making this so easy on me. I think she's terrific. Different from your mom. But special." I got a little misty at the thought of Eva. So did they.

"It's ok, Dad" Rachel said, taking my hand. "We know you'll always love Mom. We all will. But we also love you and want the best for you. And Olivia seems very good for you, at least. Hey, if things keep working out, bring her to Chicago in March. I'm doing a Chopin evening. She told me she loves classical music."

"Let's see where we are in a couple of months. But if things are going well, sure. I think that's a great idea."

At the end of the evening, I said goodbye to my kids and grandkids, who were all heading back to their lives the next day. It wasn't a good time of year for any of them to take a vacation then. It did me a world of good to see them, even just for a day or two.

On the way home, Olivia was very quiet. Not in an uncomfortable way. More like there was an air of contentment between us. We walked hand in hand from the parking area to her apartment. "Jon, I hope you were planning to spend the night here. I want to finish the evening with something special." Her smile was radiant and inviting.

"I kind of expected you to invite me. I think I would have been deeply disappointed if I had to go home alone tonight." I took her in my arms and gave her a huge, sexy kiss before we even got inside the door. "And I got kind of official permission from my daughters. They hinted at it, anyways."

"Oh my God, they didn't! I'm not used to being spoken about like that! And by the way, you have a beautiful family. Your children are a testament to the way you and your wife raised them, including your sister. Camilla and her husband are very special people. I could say that about each and every one of your family. And you're all so close with each other."

We were inside now, and I was feeling the stirrings inside. "I'm very glad you all hit it off so well, but do you mind if we discuss this some more in the morning? I really don't want to talk about my children right now. I have some other ideas."

"Oh, you do? Care to share them with me?" Her arms were around my neck and our lips were just inches apart. I could sense her desire rising up. "Do they include...maybe teaching me some things?"

I could tell it was hard for her to allude to oral sex, even indirectly. Olivia was curious but she still had her upbringing and Tomas to contend with. "Are you sure you want to try, Livie? We don't have to. I'm very, very happy with what we share together." My erection was pressing into her lower body. "Very happy."

"I want to try, to please you, Querido. And to please me. To satisfy my curiosity. I'm 68, Jon. They say you're never too old to learn, but who knows what each day will bring? Please, Jon. I really do want this."

We stared into each others eyes, connecting in a very deep way. "I almost never say no to a lady. It would be a pleasure to share this with you, sweetheart."

"That's the first time you've called me that. I like it very much, mi Querido." Our lips met and massaged each other as Olivia took off my jacket and tie. I undid the belt on her dress, then unzipped the back and it fell off her body, gathering on the floor like a red puddle. I moved to pick it up but she stopped me. "Tomorrow, Jon. Let's go to bed now." She was wearing a red bra and panty set that really held her curves, as well as nude thigh high silk stockings. I'll tell you, she might have been 68, but she had great legs, nicely toned, and the stockings looked great on her. Very sexy.

"But you said it's a new dress."

"Tomorrow, Querido. Come with me, please." I followed her elegant, sensuous moves into the bedroom. "Sit on the bed.' She took off my shirt, then my shoes and socks, and finally my belt and pants, leaving me in just my boxers. "I may not know a number of things, Jon. But I do know how to seduce a man. To be sexy for him."

"Livie, you don't have to 'seduce' me. I'm yours tonight and any time you want me."

"I know, but this is so much more fun, isn't it? So sexual." Her words had me hard and ready. Maybe she couldn't talk dirty (I didn't think so, anyways). But she could talk SEXY. And she was a hell of a seductress. It's amazing, the things some people hide about themselves.

Olivia stood up and reached behind her, undoing her bra, and her small breasts, still with a firmness atypical at her age, were free and her nipples were long and stiff. "Kiss them for me, Jon. I love how you kiss my breasts. And I want to see how well you kiss other things" she said with a lusty smile.

I reached up as well as right in front of me, and I touched Olivia with teasing fingers, from her knees up to her breasts, tickling and massaging and tweaking her nipples. "You're so beautiful, Livie. You know, we don't have to kiss 'other things'. We can go as we have been. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way."

"You're really a gentleman, and I usually love that in a man, Jon. But please, I want this. I need to know. I've lost so much time" she said as she panted with lust filling her voice. "I want to experience this, to feel your tongue and lips on me. And I want to try to do the same for you, Querida. If you'll be patient with me?"

"I'll be as patient as you need, Sweetheart." I stood up and Olivia cupped my cock and balls as I held her ass in both hands. We joined in a deep, hot bunch of kisses as I pulled down her panties and she tugged off my boxers. We were moving with each other as we fell back on her bed. "You're so sexy, Livie. Stunningly sexy."

"You're also sexy, Jon. You make me very hot inside. I know it's your birthday, but would you please taste me first? I think it will make me less nervous."

"I'd love to, Sweetheart. Just relax and let yourself enjoy the sensations. If you need me to do something different, or something feels particularly good for you, just let me know.' I kissed her lips a few times before migrating to her neck and even licking and blowing in her ear. Olivia shuddered and writhed, rubbing her silky leg along my bare leg. I soft gasp escaped her lips and I knew she was very aroused and ready for more.

I kissed and licked down the center of her body as my fingers from both hands teased her very stiff nipples. "Jon, that's so good..." she softly whimpered, encouraging me to keep going. I got a slight whiff of her pussy, a scent I missed very much. Different from Eva, not better, not worse. A little different. I kissed down to her flat tummy, tan with a little wrinkling from her age and the sun, but not at all unattractive.