Joni's New Job Ch. 06

Story Info
More time in the office for office slut Joni.
2.9k words
4.61
6.3k
12
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6: MORE OFFICE TIME

Early to the office as usual, I had changed for the new day in the office, started the coffee, and was powering up the printer/copier when I heard the door open.

"Good morning, dear," came Mr. Farnum's voice from the front of the suite.

I turned my head, "Good morning, sir," I replied as I pushed the paper tray shut after filling it and standing. I turned to greet him properly.

"Wow," he gasped. "That modification for your office attire was one of the best decisions we made."

I had chosen a floor-length sheer nightgown for my attire. It had a single clasp just below the bodice to hold it somewhat closed. It was closed if I stood still but every step parted the gown and the filmy material flowed to the sides exposing me. The gown itself was sheer enough to be exposing so even with the bodice closed my nipples were seen through the material. Underneath I wore matching white high heels, not stockings and no underwear.

I stopped ten feet from him and did a full spin. The filmy gown, of course, opened fully as I spun. "You like it, sir?"

We both stepped the remaining distance into each other's arms for a passionate, greeting kiss. His hands went inside the gown to caress my nakedness underneath as we kissed. I offered coffee and he accepted. After placing the mug on his desk, he indicated the chairs in front of his desk. When I sat, of course, the gown parted to each side leaving me mostly exposed. I crossed my legs slowly in a manner I had started to tease by opening my legs, hesitating, raising a leg, and crossing. It gave a clear view of my naked, and usually glistening, pussy. He watched closely and smiled as I completed the maneuver.

His gaze continued roaming over my body as he turned to business, "What does the day look like, Joni?" he asked as he sipped the coffee while leaning back in the chair.

I tapped awake my ever-present tablet and swiped through calendars and task apps. "Mr. Adams leaves this morning for a West Coast swing of the plants out there." I swiped into his task app. "Your day is good, sir." I looked up for eye contact. "You do, however, still owe the Houston office a response on their project proposal and," I looked down and back up, "have you responded to the visit request from the Netherlands facility?"

He nodded and searched the folders on his desk pulling out a blue manila folder (I used color to highlight priorities for the men). They thought it was silly at first but quickly saw the advantage. He sat back and gazed at me.

"That's it, sir," I added thinking he was waiting for more. There was always plenty of work but I filled them in only on the top items needing attention.

He nodded. He was looking at me, though his eyes frequently dropped to my body. It was obvious he was considering something. Finally, he focused on my face, "Have you ever been to The Netherlands, Joni?" I laughed but saw he was serious. I shook my head wondering just how serious he was. "It is just a goodwill visit timed for the completion of a major project. It involves the customer and celebration." A pause. "Check the validity of your passport." I was stunned. I had gone to a Caribbean resort the year before (before being accused and fired) so I knew it was still good.

I walked out of his office still wondering what happened when, "WOW," came Mr. Jackson's voice. I put Mr. Farnum's discussion aside and walked into the arms of Mr. Jackson. Another kiss. More fondles.

I was finding the long gown less than ideal for sitting at a desk, though. Despite it falling open in front, it frequently pulled in back if I didn't adjust as I sat. After several times, I thought I had it figured out but it required thought each time.

"Joni," came Mr. Edwards's voice from the side, "do you have a minute?"

"As many as you need, sir," I replied with a sly smile. We did, actually, accomplish a lot of work and I scooped up my tablet as I rose.

He motioned to the visitor chairs in front of his desk as I entered. I sat using the same maneuver of crossing my legs. He smiled. "I do love that gown," he said. "Hell, everything you wear is great with you wearing it."

"I don't wear much, sir," I replied with a comfortable chuckle.

"Exactly," he replied with a big smile. Then, it was business. He was working on the review of a new tax proposal in the California legislature for the group out there. He wanted me to review it. It seemed my proofreading and grammar checks were sought after. Honestly, I used the Grammarly app after my own proofreading.

"I was wondering about something on the way in to the office this morning," and I knew the serious business was over. I re-crossed my legs slowly and his eyes didn't miss it. I teased when the serious talking was over. It was certainly teasing to be basically naked but flashing my pussy was different. I waited for him to continue. "I guess I was concerned this might get old for you." He watched me. "Do you think you'll reach a point that you will regret working like this?"

I smiled at him, then opened my legs to the extent I could before restrained by the chair arms. I then unclasped the gown at the bodice and parted it to fully expose my C-cups. "Thank you, sir. I do appreciate your concern and it is why I enjoy serving each of you. You are not the only one to express the concern. It has been only weeks but it all feels so comfortable for me." I was fondling a breast as he watched. "I do believe you four have created the slut in me that you had dreamed of having. I hope you agree, sir."

Without comment, he turned his chair and opened his slacks. I smiled as I stood immediately, allowing the gown to fall from my shoulders and arms. I knelt at his knees and took his firming cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked until it was hard.

"My mouth, pussy, or ass, sir?"

He smiled down at me. My lips brushed his cock head as I spoke and I kissed the head as I waited for his decision. "You are an amazing woman, Joni." He chuckled. "I guess we all say that a lot, don't we?"

I smiled. My smile was a bit strained, though. I was feeling my own desire to be used. "It is always nice to hear, though."

His decision was my pussy bent over his desk. I pushed a few papers to the side, braced myself on my elbows and spread my feet. His cock slid over my pussy and up to settle at my hole. He pressed inside. I sighed and he gasped as I clenched my muscles around his cock.

"Hmmm," he gasped, "always wet and ready, aren't you?"

I sighed, "Yes, sir... I... I love my job."

No further comment. Just fucking. He slammed his cock deep and hard into me. He leaned over me to grasp one of my swinging breasts. He fucked me hard for many minutes. I felt an orgasm rising quickly. I seemed to orgasm so much with them and assumed it was the constant anticipation of the next fuck and exhibitionism in between. Just before I was about to explode, though, he stopped. He remained inside me, but he stopped thrusting. At first, I was confused and frustrated. I was so close. Then, I saw movement. I raised my head to see Mr. Jackson approaching the desk. This was new. Was he going to give me his cock to suck? He had something in his hand but my lust-crazed mind didn't register it as he passed it over me to Mr. Edwards. In a moment, I understood.

"Thanks, Wayne," Mr. Edwards said. "I'm changing my mind," he added. In the next instant, I felt gel spread over my asshole and crammed inside.

I glanced in front to find Mr. Jackson settling into one of the visitor chairs. He caught my eyes looking and smiled. "Don't mind me," he said. An audience. I was watched when we were all fucking but this felt different. He was just watching and not participating.

The cock in my pussy pulled out and slid up to my asshole. He positioned his cock at that hole, took hold of my hips, and pressed hard. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, his cock slowly opened the sphincter and popped inside my ass. I gasped and groaned. My ass was lubricated and his cock was slick from my wet pussy. He pressed deeper, pulled back, and thrust harder. His cock sank deeper. We both groaned. My ass clenched around the invader. My head hung from my shoulders and each thrust caused my breasts to swing.

"God... I love those tits," Mr. Jackson exclaimed. I glanced up and gave him a weak smile as Mr. Edwards's thrust pushed me on the desktop. He pulled me back just as he slammed again into my ass.

"OHHHHHH... FUCKKKK... YESSSSSS!" I cried out as an orgasm crashed over me.

Mr. Edwards paused for an instant. It might have been because my ass clenched so tightly around his cock it was caught inside. He grunted as he resumed powerfully thrusting into me. I felt his cock swell. Every little change was noticed inside my tight ass. I felt the cock pulse and jerk and slam deep into me and strain. He came. His cock spewed cum over and over. I sank my head to my hands on the desktop and gasped through the remains of my own orgasm as it peaked, again.

I was panting when Mr. Jackson kissed the top of my head and softly whispered, "My turn, Joni." I weakly nodded.

Mr. Jackson fucked my pussy as hard and urgently as Mr. Edwards had fucked my ass. After we both climaxed and I cleaned his cock, a ritual I had gladly assumed for no other reason than I loved the feel of cock in my mouth. I stumbled back to collapse onto the chair at my desk.

I breathed deep and released it slowly to settle my body. "What happened to your nightgown, dear," came Mr. Farnum's voice so casually he might have used the same voice to inquire about a misplaced pen.

"As if you couldn't hear, sir," I responded with a chuckle.

"Yes, and since security isn't pounding down those doors right now, I have to assume the insulation between us and the rest of the office floor is very good."

"Sorry, sir," I contritely said, "I'll try to maintain more control in the future."

"Nonsense, dear. What would be the fun in that?"

* * * *

"Sir," I said from the doorway of Mr. Farnum's office. He looked up and broke into a huge smile. I hadn't bothered retrieving the discarded nightgown from Mr. Edwards's office from that morning. "Reminding you and the others that your joint conference call with Monterrey, Mexico is in 15 minutes."

"Thank you, Joni. You've notified the others?" I nodded and headed back to my desk.

I ignored the conference room where Mr. Farnum, Mr. Edwards, and Mr. Jackson were conferencing with the Monterrey facility. I understood their role was more ceremonial with the Houston facility leading. It was a few moments I thought I could cram more work through when I wouldn't be interrupted. I was wrong.

"Joni?" I turned to Mr. Farnum standing in the open door to the conference room. "Remember how you helped Dan (Mr. Edwards) through his conference call?" I smiled. Of course, I did. Under his desk sucking his cock. Oh, I thought. I stood and he wiggled his finger for me to come. He didn't turn back into the room but watched as I approached wearing only high heels, my breasts moving with little bounces with each step.

I crawled under the conference table, turned and waited. I had already decided I would start with Mr. Farnum but there was a pause when all I saw was his feet at the end of the table where he normally sat. When he did sit and rolled his chair to the table, his slacks were open. The two VPs on either side were then also opening their slacks.

I grasped his cock to lick and kiss the length from the head to the base. As I licked back up, I bumped my head on the underside of the table, which brought some chuckles from above. I began sucking his cock, but on a whim, I shifted to suck another when I had Mr. Farnum hard. I moved to the third cock and back to Mr. Farnum.

"Good idea, Joni," came Mr. Farnum's voice. "Keep us hard but don't let us cum."

"Yeth... thir," I managed to mumbled around his cock. I smiled, sure of what was going to happen after the call was finished.

I spent about 30 minutes under the table on my knees and shifting between the three cocks with my tongue and mouth to keep them all hard but not quite ready to climax. Any time I felt one pulse in my mouth, I pulled off and shifted to the next one. Several times I heard frustrated groans from above despite my being told to be sure they didn't cum.

Once I heard the 'goodbye' from above, all three chairs rolled back and I followed. I had slipped off my heels long ago and crawled out barefoot and naked. All three men were pulling their slacks off. I stood fondling a breast and stroking my dripping pussy. Once I heard they didn't want to cum, I had been anticipating the fucking I would receive from the three of them. It had only been a few days since they indicated I was expected to be nearly naked in lingerie of some type. When I happened to glance out the glass walls of the conference room, it still hit me that I was in an office area naked and about to be fucked.

The other two men deferred to Mr. Farnum. They worked well together. They were all supremely confident and aggressive men but the VPs yielded to their CEO. In this case, they patiently waited as Mr. Farnum sat in his chair, his hard cock pointing to the ceiling. I knew what was expected. I turned and backed over his legs, took his cock in my hand, moved my pussy over the head until I aligned them, and sat down over his cock.

"Ooooohhhhhh... yeeeessssss..." I sighed as I moved down the length of his cock without stopping. At the bottom, his cock deep in my pussy, I wiggled on it and squeezed with my muscles. His hands came around me to grasp my breasts as I began rising, feeling every inch of his cock as I rose. The two other men were alongside, their hard cocks pointing at me. I grasped one in my hand and opened my mouth to the other. I would switch back and forth as I fucked Mr. Farnum.

I orgasmed on his cock a moment after it began spewing its cum into me. I milked it with clasping muscles until our joint climaxes subsided. I slowly pulled off, bent over at the waist to clean his cock of our combined orgasmic juices, and enjoyed the probing and fondling fingers of the men as I kept my feet parted and my breasts hanging below me.

The two men next wanted a double penetration and, as Mr. Jackson climbed up, I wondered if even the massive conference table would take the weight of three people. I climbed up after him and sensed Mr. Edwards behind me. I sat my pussy over Mr. Jackson's cock and waited. I wondered how much of this was planned all along when I felt gel being spread over my asshole and pushed inside. I moaned deeply as the second cock joined the first inside me. Then, they both began moving, generally out of rhythm with each other but occasionally both plunging in simultaneously.

My orgasm hit first. My pussy and ass both spasming around the cocks inside and soon both were spurting cum. Mr. Edwards rolled to the side on the massive table and my holes felt empty but satisfied as I dutifully remained on the table with them to clean their cocks.

* * * *

I wasn't the first into the office the next morning, though I certainly tried to be. Mr. Jackson's office was lit and open as I dropped my purse and shoulder bag containing the tablet and a few folders. I considered greeting him but decided I should dress for the new day, first.

After spending most of the previous day naked, I had a definite outfit in mind. When I exited the restroom, I was wearing all white: a lace shelf bra fully exposing my nipples, lace garter belt, sheet white stockings, and white heels.

I noticed something different on my desk surface that hadn't been there when I arrived. It was a picture frame supported with an easel back with four words on it instead of a picture. I looked up and saw Mr. Jackson leaning in his open door watching with a big smile on his face. I moved to my desk and smiled. It read, "RELIEF MANAGER IS IN".

'Relief Manager', cute. Only this relief manager needs as much relief as those she relieves.