All Comments on 'Jon's Crazy Summer Ch. 01'

by TemptedOne

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundalmost 12 years ago
Wait....pregnant???

I actually liked this story, seeing that the guy fought to be loyal to the near end....It seems Kayla is either insane ( as in Fatal Attraction sort) or determined. I wonder though...what good will it be to have someone who resents you after the sex?

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
pregnant?

Umm,at that point the egg wouldn't be fertilized yet plus no test will work before 4 weeks or so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but doesn't hold true.

Pregnancy at the earliest, can be detected at one week. Not one day. That fact ruined the ending for me.

watchurmanwatchurmanalmost 12 years ago
Not Great

Average plot line. Unmarried spoiled brat in his twenties rides around behind his girlfriend's back...... Shocker!

Must try harder.

I loved the last story of the cougar seducing the married guy now that was hot. Nasty and hot, this is just weak by comparison.

For me anyway, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Alter the ending

The only, literally only flaw in your story is when she says she's pregnant the next day. It's not possible to know the next day, it would take weeks to know, even though I don't doubt that she is. My suggestion is that after that night you fast forward the story by a month or so, then it makes sense and gets rid of the only flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Folks

Let the story reveal itself. Notice that the author didn't say she <i>was</i> pregnant, but rather that she <i>said</i> she was pregnant. Obviously, the female character is not the most stable and has an ulterior motive, so, gosh, could she be...lying? *Gasp*

(Sometimes, it seems people look for something to complain about (and yes, I am aware I'm complaining about it)).

So, keep writing Tempted.

Just_the_tipJust_the_tipalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent read. Yours is a perfect blend of detail and action. Just enough back story and great dialogue. Love the continuing reluctance after the fact. Keep it up!

kuellarkuellaralmost 12 years ago
The best part of the story...

Is that it's only Chapter 1 :) Looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
update?

Any update on the author's status

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Update?

Any update?

qwikguyqwikguyover 11 years ago
A great read...when can we expect your next chapter

Curious minds want to know! If I have to impatiently wait at least throw me another Cougar bone! Grrrrroowl!

TemptedOneTemptedOneover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry For The Wait

Hello, sorry to all who have been waiting for the next installment. I have been doing an extensive amount of travelling, have a few different projects on the go, and then "real-life" came calling. I should have more free time to dedicate to my leisure writing shortly. I will do my best to get more stories to you as quickly as possible, including the conclusion to Jon's story.

Thanks for your interest in my stories, and the encouragement I have received from many of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I know you're trying to get out the next installment as soon as possible, but I personally wouldn't mind to wait in order to ensure the story isn't rushed. I hope you don't finish the story for the sake of getting it over. I really think this story has really good potential to end it in one quick ending would be quite a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
time frame?

Can you give any time frame when you will release the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unbelieveable

Absolutely fantastic. Gripping from start to finish. So good. Only turn off was his "9 inch" cock. That bit was fucking retarded

keep it realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great until the end. The Makosi Musumbasi of pregnancies. Also, I hope Ted turns out to be her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Any updates on this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we need a new one similar please

it =was great please continue to submission or do a new similar one

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue this story!!!!!!

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved the story but....

great story till the end. It takes weeks to know if you're pregnant or not....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, please do another

Great story, one of the best for a long time, please do another similar, or carry on.

hornyman654hornyman654almost 8 years ago
Part Two

Where is Part Two please write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it!

I loved the relationships and the characters and it was so hot! Please write the second one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More story please

You need to complete this story. I love the buildup and I hope you get back to it.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

We NEED part 2 please... i agree with anonimous about the pregnant thing.... that's not possible, so soon... McKayla needs to dress up in hot sexy leather and make him submit to her...

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Shame the author decided not to write anymore (as far as I can tell). Loved all three of their stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this author psssed away or just gave up on a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous