Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What underwear have you got on?"

"What underwear? They really want to know that?" she replied, furrowing her brow.

"Yes, lots of people seem to agree as well," Matt laughed.

"Fine then," she said with a roll of her eyes, taking a quick drink again before she spoke.

"Under this stunning outfit right here I'm wearing a padded bra and a somewhat matching lace thong," she said, gesturing to herself in the process.

"Someone is asking is it sheer," Matt said a moment later when she was in the middle of another sip from her glass, making her eyes widen a bit.

"I'm not telling," she said quickly.

"That means yes," Matt said without thinking, causing Jordana to give a shocked look, wide eyes, open mouthed in mock outrage.

"How very dare you," she teased.

"Next," she instructed as Matt looked through the chat.

"Risky or safe," he asked again.

"Whichever," she said nonchalantly.

"When did you last have sex?" he said without hesitation, catching her a little off guard.

"Really? Christ," she said before quickly crossing herself.

"That's what the people want to know," he said.

"How's the donations doing?" she asked, wondering whether to refuse that particular question.

"Very well," he said, since the total was ticking along nicely and there had been a couple more decent donations with that question.

"Ok well then I guess I have to answer it," she murmured, feeling buzzed now, uninhibited, compelled.

"You don't have to," he offered.

"No no, come on, it's no big deal," she said, playing it off as she sat up from her seat again, "when did I last have sex? Three weeks ago."

"Three weeks?" Matt asked, unable to help himself. He wasn't blind or stupid, Jordana was smoking hot and he'd had a silent lust for her for years, since he'd met her frankly, but he'd never acted on it. She wouldn't have ever been interested in him and he knew it was just a fantasy...one he'd maybe just given away a little.

"Yeah," she smiled, an edge to it, as if she liked his interest in her sex life.

"They're asking for details," he said, reading the flurry of chat as people probed for information on exactly what she'd gotten up to.

"Well they're not gonna get them."

"Roger that. Next question," he said, moving swiftly on.

"What's your favourite car from the Fast and the Furious?" he said, taking it down a notch.

"Oh that Ford, the GT40, that thing was beautiful," she enthused.

"Great car," Matt added.

"Yeah really was, pure American racer," she murmured.

"So...what's the riskiest place you've ever had sex?" he said, launching straight into the next question.

"Since I've answered this before in an interview, I'll give it to you. On a veranda, at a party. And that's all I'm going to tell you about that!" she giggled, sliding back into the seat and swigging at her wine again.

"Another easy one, what's your favourite colour?"

"Hmm not so easy as you think. I go back and forth between red and black, so one of those," Jordana said.

"Someone's come straight in here asking whether you're wearing panties in either of those colours," Matt smiled, jiggling the camera a little as he stabilised his arm.

"I'm not answering that," she smiled, sipping her wine.

"Means yes then, for anyone watching," Matt teased, making Jordana give a playfully shocked face.

"Unbelievable," she murmured.

"Ok next question," he said, almost to himself as he scanned down the chat messages as Jordana sipped her wine again, the glass draining far too quickly. She was sure it was vanishing somehow, other than her drinking it.

"Here's a weird one for you," Matt said with a smile.

"Hit me."

"Please can you show us your feet," he said, making her raise her eyebrows.

"My feet? Why?" she blurted out.

"Because they asked I guess, someone here is into feet," he offered. He really had no more explanation, knowing some people were into that.

"They're not so exciting," Jordana said as she looked down at her size nines, flexing her feet in the simple dolly shoes.

"Well, the guy that asked just dropped a couple of hundred bucks as well," Matt ventured, connecting the dots between the question and her money making efforts for charity.

"Oh, well then, I guess then I kind of owe him huh," Jordana said, assuming it was a guy asking for it as she shoved her hands into the edge of her chair to brace herself.

"Well it would only be fair."

"Fair huh?" she smiled, lifting her legs to wave her feet at the camera as Matt panned down, showing the somewhat tatty dolly shoes to the internet.

"Here they are," she said, flicking them side-to-side, hesitating as her cameraman gestured to her that she should get on with it.

"They're really nothing special," she said, figuring she might as well make something out of it even if she didn't know how to. She waved her toes daintily, pointing her foot like a ballet dancer before she bent her knee back and reached down to pull it off, easing the heel off and bending it to let it slip off her toes.

"Just a regular, everyday foot," she said softly, huskily, giving a brooding look under her eyebrows to the camera as she pulled it off and dropped it to the floor out of shot.

"And here's the other one," she said, dispensing with the shoe more swiftly and holding her legs out together, core strength solid as she raised her limbs effortlessly to the camera. Matt just held steady as she slowly flexed her calf muscles and pointed her toes, then rolled her feet back and stretched her toes out to show the soles of her feet to the camera and let him capture every contour and ridge.

"See, just boring, everyday feet," she teased, wiggling her toes quickly, flicking and kicking them around a little before giving a final flex and lowering them out of shot again. She leaned forward as she fumbled for her shoes, getting them back on and just letting the audience get a glimpse of her perky chest bouncing nicely again. Jordana didn't realise it but the little tease, playing up to the waiting audience, had set things in motion and stirred people up.

"People liked that," Matt said.

"Oh come on, I'm sure they didn't," she replied dismissively.

"You've got a lot of donations for it, and a load more comments."

"Really? How much?" she asked, interest piqued. He took a few moments to add them up, quickly trying to rationalise what he thought were connected to her foot performance.

"Over three thousand bucks from people that liked your feet, I think," he said.

"Three thousand?" she blurted out, pausing before she spilt her wine.

"Yeah just over, you showing off obviously does the trick."

Obviously it had done the trick as the chat started to heat up and people were suddenly emboldened. Plenty of the users logged onto her AMA stream were evidently of the opinion that she was fit and would love a chance to get more from her, more details or shots of her, just something to feed their lust for the beautiful Panamanian star. With her flirty display of her feet, driven by her desire for donations, she'd opened Pandora's box and now those with burning questions about every inch of her piled on.

"Whoa damn, ok this is getting..." Matt trailed off, watching the barrage of messages.

"What, what are they saying?" Jordana asked as she topped up her glass again with the end of the bottle, almost brim full.

"Everything," he replied after a pause.

"What do you mean everything?" she said, taking a sip just to lower the glass of course since it was near the top.

"I mean they want to know everything, like...everything," he said, not wanting to just state it to her.

"Come on, it can't be that bad, like what? Spill it," she said, bold and louder now as the alcohol soaked into her.

"Well do you suck cock, swallow, do anal, shave your pussy, have threesomes..." he said quite casually as he looked at the tumble of chat on the screen, making Jordana start and put her glass down before she had another sip.

"What?!" she exclaimed, eyes wide.

"You asked."

"They asked more like," she retorted.

"Yes, they did. So what you gonna do?" he asked. He really wasn't sure if she was gonna pull the plug.

"Well obviously I'm not answering any of that stuff. Come on guys," she said, standing up and wagging her finger directly into the camera, "I'm not getting paid enough to let you know any of that."

"Good call," Matt murmured. Jordana turned away and stepped back to the table, grabbing her wine once more.

"Hmm ok, got a question here," he said.

"Is it as sordid as the others?" she asked, looking back, reaching up to sweep her long hair back from her face.

"Not exactly."

"Then lets hear it."

"They ask if the donations were to go up, and you made more money for your charity, would you answer the questions?" he said precisely.

"Well...I mean maybe, but it'd have to be some serious donations. I'm not revealing that stuff for nothing," she replied after a moments thought. She had no real intention of doing it, figuring people would never pony up the cash. After all, who was on this stream that could afford it? Jordana picked up her wine and drank deeply from it again, figuring it was no big deal, nobody was going to be able to call her out on it.

"Ok got the first question here," Matt said, shattering her quiet moment.

"What? I said I wasn't answering them," she blurted out, managing not to spill her wine.

"You said if there was some serious donations...and there is."

"Really? What kind of donation?" Jordana asked, her heart squeezing as a cold rush of adrenaline burst through her.

"A thousand bucks," Matt said.

"A thousand, really?" she asked, knowing the people on the stream had called her bluff.

"Yeah, a few people actually, all with questions."

"Shit, well...I mean..." she stammered, mind racing. She had certainly not considered things getting racy or intimate like this and struggled to work out what she should do. On one hand it was great money for the charity, on the other hand it was revealing and potentially scandalous.

"Go on then, hit me with it," she answered, mind made up. The wine buzzing through her system gave her a confidence she might not normally have had and loosened her up, as it did most people, to the point where she said yes. She felt bold, somehow empowered as she took a deep breath and steeled herself for what people wanted to know. She had a fair idea, which was immediately reinforced.

"What's your favourite sexual position?" Matt asked, keeping his voice calm and level even as his own heart pumped fast; he couldn't deny how hot he found Jordana and through their excellent working relationship he'd only grown to lust for her more, so to hear her revealing her saucy secrets was of as much interest to him as anyone else.

"On my back," she replied, a slight tremble to her voice through her nerves.

"Really?" he asked, before he could stop himself.

"I know it sounds boring," she replied, picking up the slight inflection to his voice, "but it's very personal, intimate...and it makes me orgasm."

"Wow ok, next question," he said, moving on and scanning the chat as Jordana realised perhaps she shouldn't have enthused about how much she liked it. That hadn't been the question after all.

"Have you got nude photos?" he said, passing on the next question.

"Nude pictures? Yeah I have, but they're all on Polaroid and I have them, so there won't be anybody getting to see them," she giggled. She'd always been careful to only let her partners take naked or sexy pictures of her in a manner she could control, never just on a phone where they might get hacked.

"Next, do you shave your pussy, and if so how?" Matt asked, his cock rock hard in his trousers as he asked the gorgeous actress the intimacies of her grooming regime.

"Kind of a two part question but I'll allow it. I do shave yes, and mostly I keep it in a neat landing strip. I occasionally shave it all off if I have a photoshoot or something that requires."

"Sexy. So, what do you like in the bedroom?" he asked.

"What do I like? Well that's a very broad question," she mused.

"Give them some general idea, I guess," Matt offered. Jordana could see he was interested by the way he was leaning forward a little and focused intently on her, raising her eyebrows playfully over her big glasses before she answered.

"Well I like some romance and foreplay, to be teased some before we actually get it on. I quite like my man taking charge and running things, giving me a chance to relax and not think about it, just enjoy. I love being licked as well, you've gotta have that talented tongue with me," she replied with a smile. The wine had her way over the line now and she was indulging them, killing the bottle as she poured a final half glass for herself and stood it aside, taking another sip before having a moment of clarity as she realised she was getting carried away.

"Are they donating enough for this? I'm not giving this away unless I...I mean the charity benefits," she said, correcting herself quickly.

"If you're taking it at a thousand dollars a question then they've donated enough to answer at least fifteen questions," Matt said simply.

"Jesus, really?" she said.

"Yeah, people wanna know this stuff, like...really want to," he laughed.

"I bet they do," she murmured, sipping her wine again, enjoying the kiss of the expensive red.

"So, what sexy toys do you own?" he asked.

"Can I answer none?" she replied with a smile. Matt scanned the chat for a moment before replying.

"No. They say you can't, because that'd be a lie."

"Busted, damn they're good. Ok fine I don't have many actually, just a vibrator and a pink dildo that I enjoy sometimes," she replied, heart surging as she realised what she was revealing to all the people tuned in.

"People are liking this, Jordana," he said, nodding to the cascade of chat as it ramped up in an endless barrage of excitement, the luscious actress whipping them into a frenzy without even trying.

"Next question," she smiled, just taking it in her stride. She'd crossed the line and wasn't going back now.

"Do you ride bareback?"

"Bareback?" she questioned, momentarily unsure.

"Without a condom, no protection," he expanded.

"Oh, yeah," she blurted out rather abruptly, "I don't like the feel and it spoils the flow somewhat. I like it to be romantic and just...organic."

"However before I go on, let me say I only do that with my partner that I trust and know. Practice safe sex everyone, it's no joke," she said quickly, getting her PSA out to the audience. It was a fair point.

"Good advice," he added.

"I hope you practice safe sex as well, Matt," she scolded, looking at him severely.

"Always," he replied quickly, before giving a smile.

"Hmm right," she smiled before turning away, sweeping her hair back and taking another drink.

"Do you like anal sex?" he continued, no let up in the probing questions for the South American actress.

"No, I don't," she replied, shaking her head to the camera with a playful pout.

"Have you ever done anal?" is the follow up to that he added.

"I've dabbled, like most women I suppose, but never gone any further. It's not my thing," she said with a squint.

"Fair enough, next question? Or do you want a break?" he asked, offering her a chance to step back from it for a moment.

"No, keep going, we're in this now."

"Alright. Do you suck cock?" he asked.

"A crude way to put it," she replied with an air of disdain.

"I just read them as they send them," he shrugged.

"Fine. Yes I do...fellate. I enjoy giving a good blowjob and pleasing my man," she replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Do you spit or swallow?" he asked, following on with the next related question.

"Spit," she replied with a little grimace, wrinkling her nose. She'd disliked swallowing and had vowed never to do it again after the first time.

"Can you deep throat?"

"Wow, people really want to know about how I suck cock, don't they?" she laughed, being crude herself as she addressed it.

"People want to know your skill set," he smiled.

"Are you sure they're asking this and it's not just you?" she teased, looking over her thick-framed glasses at him with a tempting, teasing hint of her tongue.

"No, it's them, I'll show you the chat," he replied, offering to show her the flurry of horny chat that she was leaving in her wake.

"Mm ok I trust you," she murmured, giving him a wink and turning away for a moment.

"In answer, no I can't, not fully at least. I do my best and nobody has complained about it yet though," she replied, looking back to flick her tongue towards the watching audience.

"Have you ever taken a facial?" Matt asked. He had to admit, he was particularly interested in her answer as the thought of doing it to her in her big, thick-framed nerdy black glasses had crossed his mind more than once.

"What am I a porn star?" she laughed.

"Maybe in private," he mumbled.

"Hardly. But ok, yes, I've done it a couple of times. Guys seem to love it and I've wanted to please a few so yeah, I've done it. Not my favourite thing to do though," she replied.

"Quick follow up question to that," Matt interjected.

"Go on then," she said, rolling her eyes. Did people really care so much?

"Have you ever done it with those glasses on?"

"...No comment," she said with a sly smile and narrowing of her eyes, turning away to sip at the last of her wine again. He didn't need to prompt the audience that it meant yes.

"Ok getting more racy here," he murmured.

"More racy? More than asking me if I deep throat?" she retorted.

"Well, yeah I'd say so," he replied.

"Hit me," she said, drinking her wine again, the glass almost empty now.

"Have you ever had a threesome or group sex?"

"A threesome? Almost," she replied, giving a raise of her eyebrows and glancing away.

"Almost? Come on, the people need details!" he encouraged, wanting to know as much as anything.

"Almost!" she giggled.

"My husband asked me lots of times to do it and I have to admit I was tempted, and for his birthday one year I came close to organising it. I was caught up by the excitement but I couldn't go through with it," she expanded.

"Hot," he commented, Jordana catching his eyes for a moment.

"Next, have you ever filmed yourself having sex?" he asked.

"That sounds very clean," she said with a furrowing of her brow, "what did they actually ask?"

"Have you ever fucked on film," he stated simply.

"I knew it," she smiled, "well no, I haven't. Never wanted that lying around."

"Have you ever done bondage?" he asked, wasting no time.

"I've dabbled, yeah. Tried it out," she replied, coy with it, hinting that perhaps she wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Only dabbled? Come on, you know the people want more."

"Fine, a little more than dabbled. We tried it out and explored it for a while, had a few sessions. It was fun but not what I want to do regularly really," she said.

"Were you dominant or submissive?"

"That's a bit personal," she said, turning to him with a half-playful yet serious scowl.

"Hey, I'm just reading out the questions here...and your donations are doing very well," he added.

"...Submissive."

"Did as you're told huh?" he teased.

"Hint's in the title," she replied a little tightly. She drained her glass, having polished off the bottle of wine now. Jordana could feel the edge of it but needed just a bit more and paused things to get another bottle.

"I'll be back," she said, waving her empty glass to the camera. She didn't have another bottle handy as she'd never expected to drink so much.

Jordana took a moment for a deep breath, pulling herself together a little and calming herself as she walked down to grab another bottle of wine. Things were certainly not going quite how she'd intended them to and she was revealing much more than planned, however it was doing great for the donations and she'd already raised thousands for her charity. She headed quickly back up to the room with the bottle, pausing to open it as she entered before pouring a healthy glass to resume the barrage of escalating questions.