Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up!" he commanded her, in full control as he pulled away and stood up on shaky legs, Jordana dropping onto her hip anyway as he released her, the pain still twinging her as she looked back up to him. Without a word, either question or permission, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up, the Panamanian beauty gasping in surprise and shock more than anything as he guided her onto her knees before his pulsing cock before he grabbed it again. She knew exactly what his plan was as he gripped his shaft and jerked off rapidly, holding back as he aimed it at her pretty face, the tear stain of make-up down her cheek only making it more perfect as he grunted hard, Jordana closing her eyes just in time for the first thick, hot burst of his load to strike her face.

She gasped dramatically, half-real, half-show, opening her mouth wide as he caught her across her thick glasses and forehead, the ejection going into her hair before another hit her in what would be an abundant load, the excitement and release of Matt pouring out onto her face as he took the final chance to use every moment of the opportunity with her. Thick shots hit over her nose, the lens of the glasses, her cheeks and into her mouth, Matt directing his final couple to shoot straight into her open mouth and let her taste the hot, salty load on her tongue. He squeezed out the last of himself and wiped it onto her lips as she pouted showily for him before taking him into her mouth again and sucking him firmly.

"Fuck..." he gasped, shuddering at the intensity as she swirled her tongue around and sucked like a vacuum for a few seconds before releasing him, almost staggering back and zooming the camera in on her pretty, come covered face as she gave a small, nonchalant swallow.

"Fuck indeed," she breathed, heart pounding as she sagged back to sit on her feet and reached up to carefully pull her come-blasted glasses off, a thick string sliding off one lens and running down her cheek as she pulled them aside.

"Well everyone, that's it for my AMA, I'm not taking any more questions," she said, kneeling up with a quick stretch.

"Take a final look," she said with a smile, gesturing Matt to take her in which he dutifully did, panning up and down her beautiful nudity one last time before back to her pretty, come-streaked face where she pouted up and blew a big kiss for the camera and then waved playfully with her fingers, smiling before Matt stepped back and twirled the shot to the floor, switching it off much to the disappointment of the stream who wanted more.

"Turn that off, the computer," Jordana said, waving towards the laptop as she sagged onto the floor, turning and sitting down for a moment to collect herself as a huge wave of sensations hit her. Matt shut down the stream and closed the laptop, standing the camera aside before sinking down into his chair again.

Jordana just shuddered as the come down hit her, a rush of fear, excitement and trepidation hitting her at once, her heart surging in her chest with a cold rush that made her think she was about to pass out. Matt did up his jeans as he looked down over the gorgeous, naked star and wondered how his life had got so lucky as their eyes met, Jordana giving him a stare of pure nerves before she looked away and shakily stood up to get a tissue to wipe her face.

"You ok?" he ventured.

"Yeah, I'm good. That was a great fuck," she said, reassuring him with blunt, straight-talking simplicity.

"Yeah it was," he smiled, glad she'd enjoyed it.

"What did we make?" she asked, needing some validation.

"Four hundred and seventy six thousand dollars."

"Really?"

"About that."

"How long have you been wanting to do that to me?" she asked with a little glance to him, a naughty smile on her lips.

"A long time," he murmured.

"Well, you got it," she said, giving a sigh and then sweeping her hair back, looking unsure as she grabbed her jeans and stepped into them hurriedly, not bothering with the panties that had been stuffed in her mouth a little while before.

"Everything ok?" he asked, brain still not quite with it as Jordana quickly hooked her bra behind her back before shrugging the top on.

"No, not really. How the fuck am I gonna explain this?" she said, a statement more than anything else as she pulled the grey cotton down over her taut abs, shaking her hair back.

"My agent is gonna go ballistic!" she said, turning to him with a strained expression near tears.

"I...shit, yeah. Is there anything I can do?" Matt offered, knowing realistically there wasn't. She looked pensive for a moment, as if being honest with herself.

"Well, you can fuck me again."

"Really?" he blurted out, cursing himself for even asking.

"Yeah, if you want, I'd love it," she shrugged, figuring the genie was out of the bottle now anyway so she might as well have fun with it.

"I'd love to," he said, already feeling his cock surge a little as her phone started vibrating.

"Deal, after this phone call," she said, holding it up and looking at her agents name displayed on the screen.

"Sure," he said, turning to pack up the equipment as she answered it with a terse greeting, already expecting what came next. It was a sharp, loud and heated chiding of her and what she'd done, seriously pissed about what she'd done and the position it put them both in. He went on about how it jeopardised her potential future career options and made her look, but then much to her stunned surprise he snapped;

"If you wanted to do porn, I could've gotten you millions!"

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.