Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck," she gasped, half-mumbled to herself as she shook and shuddered with the imminent climax, a tremble spreading through her at the point of no return as her peak took over. With a few more seconds of rubbing to accentuate it, to build its power, she made everyone wait as the seconds seemed to stretch before she shuddered powerfully with an immense wave of pleasure. Her eyes rolled and squeezed shut as her breath struggled, a staggered gasp as her fingers went into overdrive and her legs clenched together. Jordana sharply threw her head back and wailed in pleasure, the noise loud and sudden, catching Matt off guard and making him shake the camera for a moment as the gorgeous actress let everyone know her moment of immense pleasure.

He focused intently, as did the audience as Jordana stroked herself through a huge, clearly powerful orgasm before giving a final strained touch and quivering to a stop. Sweat prickled all over her as she stopped, captured by the high resolution camera as she flopped in momentary exhaustion and gasped for air. Her heart pounded in exertion, release and embarrassment about what she'd just done live for thousands of people on the internet, knowing there was no way she'd get away without this coming out.

"I hope that covers that," she said, finding her composure once again with a smile as she looked up from the high backed chair, pouting to blow a kiss to the camera

"It definitely does," he said, glancing to the chat and seeing people praising her for her performance, for lack of a better word, and barely able to believe their luck that she'd given in to their wants now.

"So what's next?" she mumbled, drinking from her glass once more, her nerves now almost gone as she just went with it and let it happen.

"They want to ask me some questions, it seems," he said, scanning the text.

"What kinda questions?" she said, turning back, still casual in her nudity.

"Well, whether I think you're hot," he said quietly, glancing up then quickly back down at the screen.

"Oh really?" she said with a smile, stepping a little closer, as if suddenly freed by the attention being off her for a moment.

"Yeah."

"Come on, I think you should answer that, right viewers?" she said, raising her eyebrows to the camera and appealing to the audience live. A torrent of comments about how hot she was up close were interspersed with plenty of agreement, wanting Matt to answer their questions about Jordana.

"They agree," he conceded.

"Of course they do, so let's hear the answer. Come on, Matt, do you think I'm hot?" she teased with a smile.

"I..." he hesitated, feeling himself blush a little, ridiculously given the situation before he just went for it under her expectant look.

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Oh really," she said, playing it up with a flick of her eyebrows and a tipsy smile.

"Yeah, and I mean you're standing right here naked, so come on," he laughed.

"That's true, but I bet you thought it before this huh?"

"That's not a question they asked," he smiled.

"Someone, ask that question!" she playfully shouted, pointing to the camera.

"They already did," he laughed, palming his face a little as he realised he was going to get dragged into this.

"So answer," she said confidently.

"Fine, yes, I always thought you were hot, from when we met," he said.

"Aww how sweet," she smiled, genuine but also finding it kinda sexy that he admitted to having a thing for her even though she'd kind of assumed it anyway.

"Give me that laptop," she said, reaching out to take it from him, "I want to make sure you're not hiding any questions from me."

"Ask away I guess," he said with a resigned sigh, waiting for a barrage of embarrassing questions "but this is you're AMA."

"Right now it's Ask Matt Anything," she smiled gleefully, pleased at her own joke as she scanned the questions.

"Ok let's see here, I like this one," she said, eyes flitting to the donations with wide eyes as she saw how it had flown up. So many people were watching and dropping money for her now, the total way more than she'd expected already.

"Have you ever jerked off over Jordana?" she smiled, looking up to Matt over the screen which reflected in her glasses.

"Yeah," he said, not wasting any more time playing coy.

"Short and sweet," she said.

"Oh this is interesting, are you hard for Jordana right now?" she said, looking back over the screen with a bite of her lip.

"That seriously a question?" he said incredulously.

"Yeah, it is. Answer it, cameraman," she demanded playfully.

"Yeah, I am," he said, knowing it would only lead to more from her, though he couldn't deny he enjoyed her interest...especially as she pointedly looked down to his jeans.

"Oh, oh oh," she said, interrupting herself it seemed as she studied the screen.

"What?"

"There's people here daring me to mess around with you," she said.

"Really?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound too eager as his heart raced, much as hers had been doing for the duration.

"Yeah, that's what they wanna see."

"How's the donations?" he asked after a pause.

"...Significant."

"Ok..." he said warily, knowing it was entirely in her hands if she wanted to continue down that path. He wouldn't say no, it'd finally be his chance to get a crack at the actress he'd lusted after for years.

"They want to see you, turn the camera around," she said, pausing the key moment for a second.

"Sure," he murmured, turning the unit around in his hand carefully, not wanting the shot to wildly flash around or risk dropping the expensive equipment. He signalled for her to spin the laptop around so he could see the shot he was giving, wanting it to be as flattering as possible. He'd hardly intended to be seen on camera and hoped he was somewhat appealing to the audience as he showed himself off, pulling the shot back to show himself as best he could, holding the camera steady as he gave a quick thumbs up to them before turning it back onto the beautifully naked Jordana.

"They like you," she said, quietly, a small voice as she looked at the donations total again, spiking with a few more decent sums as the chat cascaded on the screen almost faster than she could take it in. People praised his looks, saying he was a good looking guy and she should definitely go for it with him, she was missing out if she didn't and so on, saying she should screw him and they'd love to answer the question of what noises she made when she got fucked.

"What's happening?" he asked, watching her pause, staring at the screen intently.

"I...well they want us to get it on," she said diplomatically.

"Ok...well it's your call," he said.

"Yeah?" she asked, more just to confirm than anything else.

"Sure, up to you," he murmured.

"Ok well...the donations are...someone's offering another ten thousand to see it."

"That's a lot of money," he replied, leaving the choice up to her but hoping, in the depths of his soul, that was enough to make Jordana put out.

"Yeah, and it's for the charity," she murmured, contemplating it as his heart skipped a beat. He stayed silent, just letting her think it over before she drained her glass.

"Ok, for ten thousand I'll do it, pay up."

The tension was immediately cranked to 11 between them, seeming thick and impenetrable for a few moments between them as they waited, Jordana sipping the last dregs from her wine before standing the glass aside.

"They paid," she said quietly, "you cool for this?"

"Yeah," he breathed, trembling a little, making sure to keep his arm tight and not let it show to the viewers.

"Then let's do this," she said firmly, sitting the laptop aside and stepping to him in her gorgeous nudity, sinking down before him as he kept the camera trained on her.

"It's for the charity," she whispered, barely audible, enough to hide from the microphone.

"I'll take everything you've got for me," he replied equally quietly.

"I bet you will," she said with a knowing smile, looking up at him with a playfully scolding expression. He just smiled back and relaxed into the chair, sitting back and slowly panning the camera down to her, zooming out a bit to get her in shot as she slid between the denim of his legs and pushed her hands over him to his crotch.

"Mm ready as you said," she purred, giving a nervous smile as she felt his iron hard cock through his trousers.

"Wasn't lying," he managed in a tight voice. The thought of Jordana finally taking hold of his cock was both immensely exciting and terrifying at the same time. They didn't say another word, not needing to speak as her hands deftly undid his jeans and pulled them open, yanking them down with his help and revealing his erection beneath the cotton of his shorts. Jordana smiled to herself as she pushed her hand over it, letting her fingers take in the bulging, pulsing contours of his cock as it jumped beneath her touch, fingers hooking into the elastic and wasting no time in drawing his shorts down to join his jeans, letting him spring free.

The Panamanian actress was pleased to find him a good size, thick and strong for her, pulsing primally as she wrapped her warm, slender hand around his stiff cock, fingers closing around him to grip firmly. He groaned in pleasure as Jordana mumbled in satisfaction, pleased with what he had for her as she stroked her hand up his cock, feeling him ripple beneath her, straining so hard he could burst in her grasp.

"Nice and hard for me I see," she purred, looking up into the camera as if she'd always been doing this, a professional porn star or something. Truth was it was just how she was used to acting on camera and she'd convinced herself this was just another performance, another take for a movie. It was a performance but nothing like she'd ever done before; as she'd already told them she'd never let herself be filmed having sex and several of them mentioned it in the chat, loving her doing it for the first time, not that she or Matt saw that as they focused on what they were doing.

"I hope you like it," he murmured.

"Love it," she replied, looking up into his eyes a moment as her hand deftly stroked up and down him, giving practiced squeezes and twists of her wrist to stimulate him, loving how he pulsed and strained in her hand with every rub over the back of his bulging purple head. Her heart was racing, pounding in her ears, her breath tight even as she tried to expand her chest and suck in more oxygen lest she pass out. With her pulse in triple digits she stroked at his cock, undulating her grip to stimulate him as she started pumping her hand more intently, taking longer strokes and squeezing harder as she felt him push up into her with a groan.

Jordana just ran with it and was motivated by it, driven on by the acknowledgement that she was doing what he liked, pleasing and performing as she intended to whilst he held the camera incredibly still to film her. She was amazed he kept it so steady, as was he frankly, keeping it perfectly trained on the slender star as she jerked him off, something he'd wanted for literally years and relished it, her touch perfect, skilful and well-paced, his cock straining so hard in her hand he thought he might explode.

She just paid attention to what he was doing and how he responded, wanting him to enjoy it even though she was sure he would regardless. She wasn't wrong and he thrust gently into her every ministration, loving that he finally had her on her knees in front of him and his world turned topsy-turvy as she stepped it up, leaning forward to lick slowly, hotly up the underside of his thick head to make him shudder like he hadn't in years.

"Fuck," he breathed with a shake, the camera trembling, view of her shaking for a moment but still catching enough focus to see her drawing off his tip with her tongue out. She tipsily smiled around it all, loving his reaction, how he just melted for her now, Jordana squeezing the base of him as she held him, making him swell before her as she leaned down and tipped her head, running her tongue around his swollen head and appreciating the smooth contours of him.

"This is a great cock," she breathed, hiding her blush a little as she realised what she'd said, it was true though and she was loving playing with his rock hard tool now. He just groaned with pleasure as he tried to keep the shot spot on while the gorgeous actress got into it, her licks turning into a slow, succulent suck of his head as he gasped at the velvet heat of her mouth. She closed her eyes and got to work, not too fast, keeping it slow for the cameras to get those donations in as she carefully sucked at his cock. Jordana took a moment to let him feel the vacuum of her mouth before she opened wide and pushed a bit deeper, getting him into her throat and feeling her strain around him.

"Ohh fuck, don't stop," he gasped, trying to remain composed but shaking the camera, Jordana catching her shaky image on the screen out of the corner of her eye...along with the huge tumble of chat. She pushed down deep till she gagged, holding a second before pulling back off him with a gasp, jerking his slick cock as she glanced back to the screen properly and checked out the donations.

"Jesus, they love this," she breathed, looking back to Matt with a smile as if it were some kind of surprise. The total was shooting up, donations cascading in with praise of her performance, making her play up to it to encourage some more.

"Remember, you guys wanna see this, you gotta keep donating," she said, looking sexily over her glasses at the camera before flicking her eyebrows and sticking her tongue out a little, stroking his cock casually before turning back to it and immediately sinking her mouth onto his shaft again as he groaned out in pleasure. His hips pushed up into her and helped drive just a little more of him down her throat, Jordana straining but taking it in her stride as she felt his bulbous tip delving a little deeper inside her.

She could tell he loved doing that with how he flexed every time, though truth be told he was loving every moment of the gorgeous, naked Jordana Brewster sucking on his cock. He dared to hope it might be more but for right now the velvet softness of her mouth was just perfection and the way she was getting into it just made him tingle. His cock was the hardest it had been in years and she loved it, squeezing and rolling her hand at his base, keeping him absolutely bursting as her mouth went to work, rocking her head to let her mouth roll around him, her silky smooth cheeks rubbing over his head as her expert tongue thrust and flicked at his sensitive head to make him pulse in her mouth.

With her eyes closed, Jordana bobbed her head in a well practiced rhythm and did her best to please him, quite enjoying sucking cock actually and his was an impressive if unexpected treat for her right then. She pushed deep to let him feel her throat flex before she focused on his tip, bobbing faster to roll her lips over the ridge of his sensitive head and make him groan, sucking perfectly, not too hard or soft, just finding the balance he seemed to respond to as her tongue continued to probe and press into him. His eyes scanned over the screen as he struggled to hold the camera steady and film her excellent blowjob, making sure he got enough angle on her to see her working her lips and bulging her cheeks on him, clearly enjoying it.

"They want more," he breathed, checking out the tumble of text.

"Yeah?" she mumbled, quickly pulling off him before continuing, forgetting she was performing for the AMA now and just enjoying herself.

"They want us to fuck," he said. She immediately stopped, eyes looking up over her thick glasses at him before sucking slowly off his cock.

"Seriously?" she asked, even though she knew before she asked that they would be.

"Yeah, they wanna see us go at it. Well, you, I doubt they care about me."

"They wanna see you do me, so they obviously care," she replied. They were obviously keen to see his decent sized cock pound into her neatly shaved pussy which was hardly a surprise and it made her heart race again. Fucking on film was quite a step up even if she was already dangerously close to it.

"How's the donations?" she asked. Her nerves were through the roof but she was now completely in the rhythm of it all and playing for the charitable gifts. If they were substantial enough she knew without a doubt that she'd say yes, helped along by the alcohol she'd ingested of course.

"A lot, thousands," he said.

"Come on, give me a number, they're not getting this if it's not enough," she said, looking to the camera as she stroked his slick stick.

"I dunno, over fifty grand more since you started."

"Really?" she said, pausing for a moment. He didn't need to answer, it was rhetorical, Jordana clearly pondering for a second longer before she gave him a rapid stroke.

"You up for this?" she asked, even as she started to get her legs under her.

"You know I am," he breathed, barely daring to believe what might be about to happen. She didn't say another word and swooped down to plant a wet kiss on his thick head, feeling him jump again in her hand, so hard and hot for her, absolutely stiff as iron and ready to split her pussy in half. Jordana stood up and immediately slid forwards over him, Matt just leaning back and keeping the camera for a gorgeous close up on her perky tits with their stiff nipples, her pretty face as she swept her long, dark hair back and her piercing brown eyes gazing straight into the camera and towards the watching thousands online as she mounted him.

"This is what you wanna see, huh?" she said, shoving his hand down to point the camera at her crotch, her neat landing strip of dark hair leading down to where she was pulling his bulging cock to her slick, silky lips.

"Well enjoy," she murmured, a sultry tone as she played him up her lips a moment before she sank down into his lap and drove his hard cock inside herself. He grunted deeply and shook intensely at the gorgeous sensation of her tight, hot pussy sliding down his length as she equally gave a sharp, guttural gasp and squeezed her eyes shut, shaking with every inch she took as she slipped effortlessly down to the bottom of his cock. She couldn't quite handle it and knew she should stop, her pussy squeezing up tighter the deeper she went, but she couldn't resist, couldn't fight it, couldn't say no to the pleasure of him stretching her velvet walls and forced herself all the way down onto his cock so her ass pressed into his thighs.

"Fuck, Jordana," he groaned, cock bucking and flexing inside her, only driving clenches of her muscles to accentuate it.

"Ohh I know," she breathed, head back, eyes still closed as she ground her hips to take it in, letting herself relax a little as she rocked her pelvis before lifting herself up to slowly draw her tight, succulent pussy off him to almost his head before driving down once more. The camera, which had temporarily fallen into a fumble of shaky shots, was pulled back up to film again and he focused solely on where they connected in the most primal way to watch Jordana's gorgeous, perfectly shaven pussy sliding up and down his cock.

"Fuck that's good," she murmured, a little louder than she might, playing up to the camera a bit.

"Oh it's...." he mumbled, struggling to finish his sentence in the sensations of her gorgeous pussy sliding up and down him. Jordana gave a giggle as she braced herself on his shoulders and started to ride a bit faster, making sure to keep up the full depth thrusts to drive her pelvis down into his lap and bury his cock entirely inside her. Her lithe, toned body rode him like they'd been fucking for years, bouncing easily to sink into him and drive his bulging head deep inside her with every thrust, deep enough to nudge against her cervix. Jordana had to admit she hadn't been fucked in a few weeks and it felt great, it hadn't been anywhere near as turbocharged as this and she was loving every thrust of him inside her.