Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this is good," she breathed, rocking her hips back and forth on him now with more pace, hitting the spot for her as she kept him deep and worked his cock inside her, feeling every contour of his bulging head as it probed into her silky body. He panned up to her face, catching her expression of concentration and enjoyment, the perfect bite of her lip as she fucked him harder, driven by her own enjoyment, chasing her pleasure as she worked his thick prick into her just right and shoved down deep to bump her clit into him. His hand was at her hip, thumb bent over to grip and hold her, restraining her as if she'd suddenly escape him and take her perfect pussy out of reach. As it was however she kept working it onto him, getting faster, harder, shorter and deeper, wanting his cock inside her as much as he'd ever wanted for her it seemed.

"They want me to do you on your back," he breathed, glancing to the chat and seeing lots of requests for him to pin her down.

"Ok," she murmured, shaking her eyes open and pushing her hair back, looking him in the eyes a moment before she leaned down and locked lips with him. It wasn't really intended, this was hardly a romantic encounter that might lend itself to such tenderness, but Jordana just felt compelled and kissed him, quite softly at first before their lip lock became more intense, passionate and hungry as their tongues entwined. She was lost to it as he pushed up from the chair, camera shaking again as he easily manhandled her, Jordana throwing her legs around him with his cock still buried inside her as he stepped from the chair to the floor rug she had and lowered her down onto her back.

Jordana grunted as he slid down on top of her and buried himself again, full depth, deeper than he had been and probing new points inside her tight body. Matt stabilised the camera and pulled up onto his knees so he could film her, seemingly into the whole thing now as he captured a perfect porn view of her and started thrusting. Jordana mumbled in pleasure again as he started pumping into her, looking up into the camera with a bite of her lip and a smile before she closed her eyes to just enjoy it. She'd given up fighting it now, surrendering herself to the pleasure and fact she was making thousands of dollars for her chosen charity.

Matt reached out and fumbled for the computer, pulling it round so he could see the chat and watch what people said, catching glances of a tumble of comments of people complimenting how they looked, her gorgeous body, his technique, telling him to fuck her harder and faster and so on. His cock strained at the sensations of her slick tunnel, gripping and squeezing at him, loving her grunts and rapid breaths as her heart pounded. Sweat pricked her brow as her fingernails dug into the rug beneath them and she drew her legs back, knees up to help him hit the right spot as he buried himself inside her.

"They want me to stuff your panties in your mouth, offering you five hundred to do it," he said between breaths, his own heart working hard as he pumped his hips into the stunning Panamanian.

"Make it a thousand and I'll do it," she gasped, immediately blushing. She couldn't believe she'd got into this. Neither could he but he didn't care and just took advantage, shoving himself into her harder, pumping more rapidly as he plunged his cock full depth inside her now to bump at her cervix.

"Deal," he said, looking at the stream as someone immediately dropped the money and demanded she take it, with a few more colourful words. He reached out and grabbed her black thong from amongst her clothes, reaching back to hold it in front of the camera as Jordana opened her eyes and looked back up at his slowing, shallower thrusts. Matt relished the sensation of his bulbous head rocking in and out of her entrance to her silky pussy for a moment as he held them up for all to see, a close up of the lacy lingerie before he bundled them up in his hand.

"For the charity," she breathed huskily, temptingly, rocking slowly with him before she trembled and grunted as he picked it up for a moment. He paused again and reached down to her, Jordana opening her mouth in a second that seemed to stretch before he pushed the delicate fabric into her mouth. He'd seen the other comments people had made about it and to give the fans what they wanted he delved the underwear in with his fingers, into her throat to make her gag, her body surging as her eyes squeezed shut, right before she obediently shut her mouth and gave a muffled groan of pleasure through them.

That was because he was absolutely hard as rock, loving having such dominance and control over her, even more so given she seemed to be equally enamoured. He made the most of it and plunged his rock hard manhood into her to drive another grunt from her, managing to hold the camera steady somehow as he pulled her close to him with his other hand around her thigh and pumped himself down against her. He moved the camera between her pretty face and neatly shaved pussy that was split around his cock, letting people see how he was pounding into her, picking up the pace and finding himself spurred on by it all.

The excitement wasn't only getting to him however and Jordana's groans and whines of pleasure only increased as she felt the tingle of orgasm starting to spread, tightening inside her, ready to burst forth as his cock worked in and out of her like a piston. His position knelt between her legs only helped to thrust himself across her G-spot to accentuate it and she couldn't deny how badly she wanted to come on his cock alone. It'd been too long since she'd been properly fucked and it felt fantastic, making her give her body up to it, to the sheer pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she mumbled through her underwear, voice fading away as the peak suddenly overtook her, making him smile as his heart surged, fucking harder and faster as he saw her come, absolutely thrilled as he made her climax on his cock and working to thump the bulging head into her as hard as possible to maximise it. She managed to hold on just a few moments more before she gave a tremendous shudder, hips pushing up from the rug into him as he pulled her close, grinding her ass down into him as she endeavoured to get every bit of pleasure she could.

She gave a hard, muffled cry of ecstasy, throwing her head back as her pussy clamped like a vice on him, almost tight enough to slow his thrusts though not quite, so wet that he simply kept slamming into her as she wailed in pleasure. Her cries turned to silent jolts of ecstasy, body shaking intensely several times before she suddenly sagged to the floor and reached down to push him away.

"Slow down, slow," she mumbled hurriedly, pulling the panties out of her mouth as she laid back gasping for air, flopped out on the floor even as he continued to thrust his cock into her, though much slower now.

"People like that," he smiled, taking a second to glance at the chat and read all the positive messages. He didn't mention the more colourful ones, especially the one calling her "Whoredana".

"Yeah? Good."

"Made you a few thousand bucks," he added.

"That's a first, never been paid to come before!" she exclaimed with a laugh, breaking the tension of it all. She murmured in pleasure as he picked up the pace again and started working himself deeper into her again, loving her delicious body as he worked his still rock hard shaft into her.

"Wanna do me from behind?" she asked, ignoring the stream and just enjoying herself with it all.

"Definitely," he replied, giving her a final deep thrust which he held a moment before pulling back out of her. She pulled herself up easily and flipped over onto her knees, dropping onto her arms and sinking her back with the spread of her legs to leave herself deliciously vulnerable. It was exactly what she intended of course and he was instantly up behind her, pressing his thick head to her lips and sliding inside her with the smallest of pushes, both of them groaning again as he filled her and shoved deep inside. He panned the camera down to look over her toned back, dark hair swept forward over her shoulder, her tanned skin and perfect feminine shape a sight to behold as his hand sank into her waist like it'd always been there to pull himself into her.

Jordana cried out as he drove himself deep, able to get the deepest he had so far now doing her from behind and enjoying it thoroughly as her pussy clenched up around him in response. He started pumping briskly in an immediate rhythm and she braced herself into the floor and pushed back to help him, rocking as his hips slammed into her ass each time to drive himself into her. Matt struggled to keep the shot on her as he started to fuck hard, jiggling her beautifully as he drove himself against her as he'd always wanted to.

"What are they saying?" she gasped, head down as he fucked her.

"Let me see," he said, having not paid any attention as he'd enjoyed plundering her.

"Whoa ok," he said, slowing down. It didn't stop him thrusting completely however, her sweet pussy too delectable.

"What?" she said, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"Well, they want me to fuck you in the ass."

"What? No!" she replied quickly.

"That's what they're asking for," he said, holding onto her and continuing to work his thick prick into her.

"No way, I don't like anal sex," she said, calmer now, "I did tell them all that earlier."

"Doesn't stop people asking though."

"Doesn't stop me refusing either," she countered.

"Of course," he said. Fucking her in the ass could be a treat but it really was entirely up to her.

"They really wanna see that?" she asked tentatively a moment later, toeing open the door to it without realising it.

"Yeah, that's what they say. And they're offering to donate if you do it, like everything else," he said.

"Fuck," she mumbled, knowing she'd laid down the marker already of being bought, willing to perform if the right donations were there. She knew she didn't have to perform for them, didn't have to do what they wanted, but she was compelled. It was more than the donations now and she knew it, it was their attention, their desire for her.

"Well if they want that the donations have to be big...huge! Like a hundred thousand," she said, throwing down the gauntlet.

"I've never done anal properly so that's...you gotta make it something incredible to make me do that!" she finished. She didn't realise what that would do to them as she resumed her fuck with Matt, his pace picking up a bit once more to enjoy her, Jordana shoving back more determinedly into him to take him full depth every time much to his pleasure. He kept an eye on the chat though, managing to multitask as he filmed her, fucked her and watched the screen at once, seeing the viewers chatting and agreeing to pile on the donations to get over that hundred grand that would mean they got to see her anal cherry pop live on stream. She didn't seem to care and acted as if it would never happen, getting back into their fuck, figuring she'd make him come inside her. Well he assumed, since she seemed eager, that was until his eyes caught the donations and people cheering to themselves digitally that they'd got past the target.

"Shit, Jordana," he said again.

"What? Come on," she murmured, not really with it as she pushed back into him, grinding on the base of his cock.

"Look," he said, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up, twisting her towards the screen, "they've raised your money."

"What? You're not serious?" she gasped, wide eyed and pushing up on her hands to look at the screen better.

"Yeah, I am."

"Fuck," she said, to herself as much as anything as she knew her bluff had been called again.

"So what you gonna do?" he asked, still slowly sliding into her.

"Well, I'm not a quitter," she replied after a moment, looking back up at him with a steely glance that told him she'd do it, whether she liked it or not.

"Yeah? Admirable," he smiled.

"It's for charity, so fuck me in the ass," she whispered, for the camera as much as anything, knowing it would send the watching masses mad.

"Roger that," he said, wasting no time as she felt him go rock hard again inside her before delivering several deep, hard thrusts that made her quake before pulling back out of her in readiness. She breathed deeply and tried to relax, knowing she'd made her bed as he spat thickly into his fingers and rubbed it over his cock, before repeating it and pressing it to her tight asshole as she jolted in surprise and nerves.

"Try and relax, Jordana," he whispered, working it inside her a little.

"I will," she replied, with it easier said than done. This was the moment and she just hoped she could perform and avoid too much discomfort. He eased forward and she instinctively tightened up, willing herself not to even as she felt her sphincter squeeze up to block him. She forced down a deep breath and held it as she pushed back into him and tried to work him inside her, her tightest hole opening around his tip tentatively as she worked to stop herself from tensing. The sight of her pushing into him and her booty starting to open for his cock only served to make him rock hard and Matt worked to keep the camera dead steady on her as he penetrated her. Frustrated with the slow approach and failing to break the deadlock, Jordana looked back over her shoulder, locking eyes through her thick glasses.

"Just fuck me, push it in," she breathed, heart racing.

"It'll hurt if I do," he said, knowing she would feel it.

"I know just...make it fit, let's do this," she said, pragmatic now as she intended to get on with things. She'd agreed to do it and been offered plenty in donations so she was set on performing.

"If you're sure," he murmured, slicking the head of his cock once more and then gripping it firmly, pushing it into her ass and readying himself. He didn't intend to give her a warning, knowing it would only make her tense if he did, so started to work it against her and feel her out. His head penetrated a little, feeling her resistance and tightness, the muscle twitching around him as he rocked carefully against her. He felt her pulse and push back a little, relaxing enough that he knew it was his moment and he drove himself forwards hard and thrust his cock up her ass, quickly putting his hand tightly into her waist to hold onto her.

"Fuck!" Jordana squealed as pain shot through her, clenching and trying to pull forwards though his hand yanked hard into her, pulling him into her and sinking himself further as she was introduced to anal sex.

"Easy, easy," he said as he pulled her back onto all fours properly for him, Jordana's faced streaked by a tear as the intense pain shot through her. It was what she'd asked for but despite that she still hadn't been ready. She'd played a little but never done anal as she'd never found any enjoyment to pursue, so this was much as she'd always expected it to be and the pain only confirmed that even as she desperately tried to relax. He gave her a moment until he felt her clamping muscles starting to relent, fading to twitches that signalled him to continue with her and he slowly pulled back out and then sank himself into her again as she gave a shuddering groan of pain. Both his hand were on her waist now to hold her in place and make sure she didn't pull off him.

"Fuck, take it easy," she winced through gritted teeth, looking back at him with an expression that was perfectly caught by the camera. It drove the less sympathetic in the online audience wild, loving the sexy actress struggling through her first anal sex session and egging him on to fuck her harder. He would but gave her a chance as he worked himself in and out of her, so hard, absolutely wanting to stick it to her. To have the opportunity to fuck Jordana was a dream come true but to deliver her first anal sex? That was something else and he relished the sensation as he pumped firmly in and out of her, getting deeper, working up to the moment he pushed down fully and buried every inch of himself into her, all the way to the balls.

Jordana groaned and twitched as he bottomed out inside her, still uncomfortable but turned on that he'd buried every inch into her ass, feeling somewhat proud that she'd got this far as he pulled back again but picked up the pace. His hand was tight into her body, levering on the womanly flair of her figure as he started to go faster and harder, using his new found freedom to push fully inside her again in shorter strokes that let him feel every possible millimetre of her hot body around his manhood. It still wasn't entirely comfortable and felt very alien to her but the sting of pain had subsided and it was starting to feel better, his thick cock touching all sorts of new nerve endings and stimulating her in a different way.

"Yeah, that's it," she breathed sexily, playing it up for the camera as she knew people watching would love it. She wondered how many of them were jerking off to the sight of her right now, watching her most intimate moment and taking primal pleasure from it. Pushing up and arching her back, Jordana let her toned figure show itself off as she posed perfectly for him to fuck and started working back in unison to drive him inside her, focusing on the pleasure she could feel and working him into her more briskly.

"Liking that?" he smiled, loving that she seemed to be getting into it.

"Yeah it's better, don't stop," she murmured, encouraging him to keep going as she wanted him to come, to take all the pleasure necessary from her ass now that he'd broken her in. He didn't need telling twice and started to work harder still, finding her resistance gone as she held herself perfectly for him, controlling her muscles and letting him plunder her booty. She moaned softly with enjoyment as he drove different sensations in her, feeling so naughty that she was having anal sex and sort of liking it. It wouldn't make her come but it felt good and she was turned on by how much he was liking it, feeling how rock hard he was for her.

Her moans became louder, mixing in with her heavy breathing and tensing of her muscles as she braced herself on the rug to fuck harder, pushing back into him more intently. She tentatively squeezed her sphincter on him but was met with another twinge of pain, figuring she'd better leave that and just sticking with what was going well. Matt filmed her expertly, somehow keeping things pretty steady as he pumped into her and worked his whole length, able to feel how wet she was as his balls pressed to her hot pussy. There was no doubt Jordana was very turned on, even if it had hurt.

"Fuck that's nice," he mumbled throatily as he pulsed, tingles of pleasure running through him from his bulging head as he plunged into her gorgeous body.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, come on," she whispered huskily, glancing back again as he pumped her. Their eyes met and his pace only increased, aroused even more by the fact she was now enjoying it and asking him for more. He was only too happy to deliver as she gasped as his hand tightened on her waist, fingers digging into her tanned skin as he hauled back on her hip and plunged into her. Jordana moaned loudly as he picked up the pace and went hard on her, chasing his pleasure now and fucking her with short strokes, less than half his cock as he buried himself balls deep in her. She dug her fingernails into the rug and held on as he pounded on her, his hips slapping into her ass, the shot shaking now as he couldn't focus properly on keeping it steady for everyone.

His grunts and gasps gave the game away as it were and she knew he was going to come, feeling him so hard inside her as he pumped her, pounding hard as he was on the brink. Matt fucked her hard, relishing every last moment of it as he thumped into her before he suddenly pulled back to let the bulbous rim of his head pop out of her asshole. Before she could even think he shoved it back in, holding her intently and giving a few short, sharp probes of himself to rock the thickest part of his cock through the tightest part of her ass. Jordana yelped as the unexpected pain return, the clench only making it better for him as he used her for those last fractions of a second to stimulate the nerves around his head and tumble over into climax.